Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112839 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by LoveJesus87(m): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2016
suzan404:
na gold she put for there lipsrsealed......
dearie you just abandon me. Its not fair o sad embarassed
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by IJOBA2: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.
BY THEIR FRUITS WE SHALL KNOW THEM
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Jidibia(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Oya kill ursef by ursef

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by chiraqDemon(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2016
No joke their conversation jus de mature no bashing or anything just mature business discussion and friendly talk
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by cooljide(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2016
asuo27:
Yes!, A million for an hour. grin
ok,how do we meet?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by toboski1(m): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2016
suzan404:
na gold she put for there lipsrsealed......

electricity dey thr na, everly ready to lighten up the guys ....
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by vincentjk(m): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2016
asuo27:

How much you expect olosho to collect?.
10k na highest

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by chidooh1: 3:49am On Aug 31, 2016
35k for what? Punna wey don cheap well well for town now.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Godhand1(m): 4:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Maybe d client go win contract wen is done
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Ozovehe65(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmmm I just dey look
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:57am On Aug 31, 2016
I blame those that patronise these strumpets, why would I want to pay for a thing you even enjoy more than I do ? not even some of these girls wey your dik fit lost inside their pu**y due to too much fk by several dik sizes, i prefer giving my money to a beggar on the street. i wish all men were like me just to drive all these fake a**s wh*ores out of business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Solozzo(m): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2016
The fact is sex is never for free. You pay for it directly or indirectly. Even in a married home. For sex you look after the home, pay bills and the children that come from sex. The women pay as well. Cook, clean, support the Hubby and children. All for sex!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Paseus:
Emperor.lee nd smellymo.uth be dominating this thread since 10bc @smellymo.uth d king of memes

grin cheesy
Maximum respekt Saah...
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Pylony(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.
The conversation was between a buyer and a seller, and why more emphasis were placed on the Seller (prostitute) was because she tends to hike her market selling price, i think this dollar matter should be the reason why.

grin grin Thank goodness for economic Repression Jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kaybaba5(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2016
I pity some people. Who knows whether the girl is selling HIV for u at the rate of 10k.
Food for thought
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by franco3075q(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok, i dey come
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by aninexzy(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2016
peeparty:
shocked
her hole na tunnel wia she bill 35k for a nite?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Rekyz(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2016
lieNEWS:
35k far a night. undecided.

Is the hole gold plated
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by permanentgrace(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2016
saintfellow:
NONSENSE, 35K FOR PVSSY SAY NA WETIN HAPPEN.
AS A STUDENT IN THE UNIVERSITY, PLAY UR GAME WELL, AND YOU WILL BE GETTING FREE PVSSY EVERYDAY FROM ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL MASS COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTING AND BANKING AND FINANCE FEMALE STUDENTS.
THATS THE DEPARTMENT WE HUNT.

Have you tried Biology/Micro-Biology departments? Mehn, wonderful chicks full those departments.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Addilelgi(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
end time prostitute!! abi she comot subsidy ??
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Roozzaay(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2016
sad "end time" crusaders noh dey comment again, abi Jesus noh dey come soon again
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2016
asuo27:
Yes!, A million for an hour. grin
After, you will start forming virgin Mary on Sunday undecided
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Rapture4real(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
cruzita:
womanhood don suffer

I wonder what is happening. Looking at the way God packaged the women, they should be the most expensive commodity on earth but reverse is the case. Could it be a punishment for their sin in the Garden of Eden Genesis 3 and pronouncement in Isaiah 4.Women pls cherish your value and human dignity. Men don't value women who are cheap to get and use. You worth more than gold

chai
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by IamLEGEND1: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2016
fuckpoverty:
I believe there is a transformer around ur vicinity..nigge jst help ur self in hugging 1
Our transformer don spoil since last week.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
After, you will start forming virgin Mary on Sunday undecided
cheesy cheesy Close your eyes, i want to transact bizness.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by FTBOY: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
35k and people are shouting?

some runs girls on nairaland charge way more than that for tdb..

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2016
cooljide:
ok,how do we meet?
How can we met first, just upload your details here. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by jerryfisher(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
westlius:
haha that gal na 5k gal 35k gal no go talk all dis trash
u no hw all of dem they talk??according to their prices!!!!!u too much

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by jerryfisher(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
EmperorLee:
Something wey God give una for free na hin una dey charge person like this... Angel Micheal please blow the trumpet already.
as e don red like dis na conji go kill some people ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2016
FTBOY:
35k and people are shouting?

some runs girls on nairaland charge way more than that for tdb..
That's why I didn't even bother commenting.

The coded runz girls here know how to over charge for something they're not even good at. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by KoldKash(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
I mean there are high class prostitutes that charge hundreds of thousands for their services.

Yep. And there are for high class fools who are cursed to do nothing meaningful with their money.

If men don't patronise prostitutes the enterprise would be dead long ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.