Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112852 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm fine oo cheesy

Anything for Emperor?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

I wonder what a 35k wedding will look like grin

No reception I guess

Hahaha..

https://www.nairaland.com/3314243/tips-how-decent-wedding-40000#48855943

Oya enter this thread.. grin

See how guys planned a 40k wedding..

EmperorLee, be laughing oo, shey you wan marry Ellacute45? We go bill you tire.. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Dreyl(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
NONSENSE, 35K FOR PVSSY SAY NA WETIN HAPPEN.
AS A STUDENT IN THE UNIVERSITY, PLAY UR GAME WELL, AND YOU WILL BE GETTING FREE PVSSY EVERYDAY FROM ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL MASS COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTING AND BANKING AND FINANCE FEMALE STUDENTS.
THATS THE DEPARTMENT WE HUNT.
i hail thee, punny hunter.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Seun wey stingy pass anything grin grin.

Ma.xiii na photographer, e go snap una for free.
ErnieS.mallzz na event planner, she go collect 2k
LordS.cent na Mc, 2k for him too
Me na Man of God, I go join una ......... for free cheesy cheesy

Wetin remain again?

You? Man of God? I rather carry my wedding go shrine than Carry am come ur church.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha..

EmperorLee, be laughing oo, shey you wan marry Ellacute45? We go bill you tire.. grin

Haaa chairman sir, oba gbogbo ilu kan. Baba your boy don loyal grin. *in adaksbullet 's voice* You are mine bus na grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Haaa chairman sir, oba gbogbo ilu kan. Baba your boy don loyal grin. *in adaksbul.let 's voice* You are mine bus na grin

Babaly, whatever makes you both happy na wetin we want.. grin cheesy

Ellacute45 and EmperorLee be like ==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by saintfellow(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dreyl:
i hail thee, punny hunter.
OGA I HAIL O, I LOYAL, I JUST DEY EXERCISE MY HUMAN RIGHT
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Babaly, whatever makes you both happy na wetin we want.. grin cheesy

Ellacute45 and EmperorLee be like ==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

Correct nigga grin. Walk and stumble not.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Correct nigga grin. Walk and stumble not.

Dayz be long supremous Emperous,may you noble entity wok and never stumble,even stumble is ur keske.. grin

May you stumble on the Agbalacious ikebe of a Biankaful Okpeke..

You are Carried..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha..

grin cheesy

Do you really think it's possible undecided
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

grin cheesy

Do you really think it's possible undecided

Honestly, it is not possible.. cheesy

40k ke? Lol..

How you wan plan am pass?..
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Honestly, it is not possible.. cheesy

40k ke? Lol..

How you wan plan am pass?..

It's not possible undecided
Maybe you should try it out grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesy 2k ke? No oh
EmperorLee:

Seun wey stingy pass anything grin grin.

Maxiiji na photographer, e go snap una for free.
ErnieSmal.lzz na event planner, she go collect 2k
LordScenjt na Mc, 2k for him too
Me na Man of God, I go join una ......... for free cheesy cheesy

Wetin remain again?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
The guy must be living under a rock to be so desperate for sex.

And this will be someone husband in the future. What an unserious human being. I will keep him in myself prayers.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

It's not possible undecided
Maybe you should try it out grin

So you want me to plan a wedding with 40k? grin

I hope you will attend? grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy 2k ke? No oh

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

So you want me to plan a wedding with 40k? grin

I hope you will attend? grin

Yea na, why not? grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Dreyl(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
OGA I HAIL O, I LOYAL, I JUST DEY EXERCISE MY HUMAN RIGHT
hahaha, abi fire they go, but no forget protect your kingdom. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea na, why not? grin

And you will tell the Service boys to serve you rice? shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dayz be long supremous Emperous,may you noble entity wok and never stumble,even stumble is ur keske.. grin

May you stumble on the Agbalacious ikebe of a Biankaful Okpeke..

You are Carried..

Supremous Smellos you are Carried cheesy
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy 2k ke? No oh

Epp am joor undecided o bere niyen.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by AnodaIT(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Edited

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

And you will tell the Service boys to serve you rice? shocked undecided

Yea tongue

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by songzDaniel01(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin 35kini

1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea tongue

Hahaha.. wicked Geh.. grin cheesy

Come and do and be going.. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
That's her bizness, same way the guy has his.
My business, how far?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Supremous Smellos you are Carried cheesy

Baba for the ladies.. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
My business, how far?
Fyne!, you?.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
Fyne!, you?.
I'm fine sweetgirl, can I send the pm?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm fine sweetgirl, can I send the pm?
grin What for?.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by 007Nasky(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Her mates that get six figure payments nko? Maybe their own is diamond plated.
ar u encouragin her

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by charijee(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Where's the op
Come gimme complete gist jare....only interested in the end result. ...
How much the guy finally pay
How many rounds she give am
Was sucking and romancing included
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Handiwork of my keypad cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.