Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

She Demands For Money Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Demands For Money Daily (920 Views)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
there is this babe i met in a hospital am working in for like 2months back..she's an IT student of a federal uni in Abia state and going to her finals..i found her so interesting at first and decided to know more about her..i just decided to buy her a gold necklace and have taken how out where she bled my pocket by even requesting for a chicken sharwama after we had eaten much before then..

The problem is not about all the above...the real problem is that she now leaves her house each day to work on an empty stomach..and wen she reaches she will tell me she wants to eat and bla bla bla..i give her like 300 naira on a daily basis to eat for the past one month..and now the babe just told me to help her with some cash to make her hair..wtf...i plainly told her i had no cash...and ever since she increased her demand i have stopped given her daily stipend..
how do i get her ass completely off..

NB: I have only kissed her once and no other thing....let her go with her kitty cat and let my money be for me...initially i thought of beginning a rship with her but i can see she's way too materialistic and only interested in my pocket and i dont want kitty cat in an exchange for my hard earn money..

how do i just lay her off?

1 Like

Re: She Demands For Money Daily by knight05(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Sunexy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Better eat ur own back o..werey boi angry
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by fdnoble2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's the problem of buyin gift 4 her just to attract her in d first place n now she's attracted to ur pokect and not u. Hahahahaha............ Dats a lesson 4 u.. The best thing u can do is to introduce any of ur gf to her as ur fiancee.. Come and thank me later....
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
fdnoble2:
That's the problem of buyin gift 4 her just to attract her in d first place n now she's attracted to ur pokect and not u. Hahahahaha............ Dats a lesson 4 u.. The best thing u can do is to introduce any of ur gf to her as ur fiancee.. Come and thank me later....
she first demanded for the said gift wen i travelled...do u get it?
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sunexy:
Better eat ur own back o..werey boi angry
how do you mean?...she's already asking for money to make her hair
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by fdnoble2(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rocktation farano pls more contributions are needed...a brother needs to be rescued
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
there is this babe i met in a hospital am working in for like 2months back..she's an IT student of a federal uni in Abia state and going to her finals..i found her so interesting at first and decided to know more about her..i just decided to buy her a gold necklace and have taken how out where she bled my pocket by even requesting for a chicken sharwama after we had eaten much before then..

The problem is not about all the above...the real problem is that she now leaves her house each day to work on an empty stomach..and wen she reaches she will tell me she wants to eat and bla bla bla..i give her like 300 naira on a daily basis to eat for the past one month..and now the babe just told me to help her with some cash to make her hair..wtf...i plainly told her i had no cash...and ever since she increased her demand i have stopped given her daily stipend..
how do i get her ass completely off..

NB: I have only kissed her once and no other thing....let her go with her kitty cat and let my money be for me...initially i thought of beginning a rship with her but i can see she's way too materialistic and only interested in my pocket and i dont want kitty cat in an exchange for my hard earn money..

how do i just lay her off?
grin
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stop giving her money.Na she go code by herself.Ladies get hurt when their demand for money is turned down
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by theEYe21(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Very Boring..... angry
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
fdnoble2:
Even without buying her gifts she is a materialistic girl.I had one in my place of work.She was giving me a green light.So i made the move and she accepted.She asked for a gift.Since i don't know her preference i gave her #1k just to start with.The next day she told me she was hungry.I asked her for a kiss she refused.So i didn't give her what she demanded.That was how we broke up.That #1k pain me say i no even kiss.
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Sunkyphil(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guy y u dense like dis 300 times 30 for one month smh n u neva hit her pussy. Chai embarassed
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by Mann11: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Getting her ass off is not rocket science. It is as simple as ABC, just start turning all her monetary request down, keeping such a girl is not good for your health. However, I will not recommend that. Instead, I will suggest you manipulate her till you taste her honey pot and then let the bird off. Ori iya re ko ni je ko sasedanu o.
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you ask a girl out with the impression that you have money, be rest assured you gonna keep the relationship going with money...the day you fail to spend the money the love she has for you dies instanta...lesson learnt, ask a girl out on neutral grounds if understand what i meant, never give her that impression that you have money eventgough you have fat bank acct, and at the sametime give her that impression that you can afford her pearls....nuf said.
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you ask a girl out with the impression that you have money, be rest assured you gonna keep the relationship going with money...the day you fail to spend the money the love she has for you dies instanta...lesson learnt, ask a girl out on neutral grounds if understand what i meant, never give her that impression that you have money eventhough you have fat bank acct, and at the sametime give her that impression that you can afford her pearls....nuf said.
Re: She Demands For Money Daily by fdnoble2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Love Machine:
Even without buying her gifts she is a materialistic girl.I had one in my place of work.She was giving me a green light.So i made the move and she accepted.She asked for a gift.Since i don't know her preference i gave her #1k just to start with.The next day she told me she was hungry.I asked her for a kiss she refused.So i didn't give her what she demanded.That was how we broke up.That #1k pain me say i no even kiss.
u are a lucky man 4 dat brave move

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Show Love To A Woman / Ladies,if A Guy Beds U And Doesnt Run Away ,marry Him / I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.