Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day (923 Views)

Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone that is very good in Dating/Relationship stories, tips, and updates and can write quality posts on them every day.

I will also need samples of your previous posts, but in case you don't have, I will give you a topic to write on and access you with.

Here is my email address: darlingtonokafor [at] gmail [dot] com
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by everton4life(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
do you want to hire the person?
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by drnoel: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Dmayor7:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone that is very good in Dating/Relationship stories, tips, and updates and can write quality posts on them every day.

I will also need samples of your previous posts, but in case you don't have, I will give you a topic to write on and access you with.

Here is my email address: darlingtonokafor [at] gmail [dot] com

Why u looking and what are u giving back for my time. If u want to see my previous works, check out my blogs on my signature and also my stories on my profile page.
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
drnoel:

Why u looking and what are u giving back for my time. If u want to see my previous works, check out my blogs on my signature and also my stories on my profile page.

I didn't see anything to hold on in your site...
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
everton4life:
do you want to hire the person?

Yea..a long term biz....
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by drnoel: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dmayor7:

I didn't see anything to hold on in your site...

U should look in the blog side. I have on going stories that am going to turn into books. I already have a completed book and two short stories. The links are all on my site. Need I say more?
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
drnoel:

U should look in the blog side. I have on going stories that am going to turn into books. I already have a completed book and two short stories. The links are all on my site. Need I say more?

Seems like you will need to check out this awesome post
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by drnoel: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Dmayor7:

Seems like you will need to check out [url="http://www.w3programs.com/how-to-own-your-dream-blog-in-less-than-20-minutes/"]this awesome post[/url]

Well link u sent is dead, it leads nowhere. If thats what u have to go by then too bad. Anyway, if you are serious u know how to contact me. I really don't have time for this.
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
drnoel:

Well link u sent is dead, it leads nowhere. If thats what u have to go by then too bad. Anyway, if you are serious u know how to contact me. I really don't have time for this.

I don't know why you are hostile.

What am trying to let you know is that your web page design makes it hard for people to find or read your posts.

You need a redesign on your webpage.

And I just pointed to a good resource that will help you achieve that.

I just don't know why you are sounding angry..
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Talk2Bella(f): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Check out my post here and also my blog talk2bella.com
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by drnoel: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Dmayor7:

I don't know why you are hostile.

What am trying to let you know is that your web page design makes it hard for people to find or read your posts.

You need a redesign on your webpage.

And I just pointed to a good resource that will help you achieve that.

I just don't know why you are sounding angry..

Oh, had no intention to sound hostile. Apologies if it sounded so. Yep still working on my page. What u saw was just the beginning but am not experienced in blogging or web buliding. An just in it for fun but on the other hand I am an experienced writer and I believe I do write reasonably well.
The link you sent me failed and I could see anything on it. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Amastermovic(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dmayor7 no previous job but I think I can handle it...

lolz just kidding...

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oga Dmayor, I believe you know that this is my ministry.. Kindly hit me up let's talk behind the camera cheesy
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
drnoel:

Oh, had no intention to sound hostile. Apologies if it sounded so. Yep still working on my page. What u saw was just the beginning but am not experienced in blogging or web buliding. An just in it for fun but on the other hand I am an experienced writer and I believe I do write reasonably well.
The link you sent me failed and I could see anything on it. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.

I edited the link... check it out..
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amastermovic:
Dmayor7 no previous job but I think I can handle it...

lolz just kidding...

You self eh... grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Good Dating Tips Writer Dat Can Write 3 To 5 Short Posts A Day by Dmayor7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Dmayor, I believe you know that this is my ministry.. Kindly hit me up let's talk behind the camera cheesy

Alright, send me an email to darlingtonokafor [at] gmail [dot] com

Let's discuss...

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months / Donald Trump Sets To Marry Hilary Clinton, Can This Be Love?? / Please Oo I Really Want 2 Knw Dis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.