Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up (7768 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by yorhmienerd(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
chowlade:
so sad 60% of women in Nigeria earn more than their men...the drastical increase in laziness amongst our men is very sickening.

Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Mcowubaba: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
A slim, tall, handsome, rich, caring, fair, intelligent, 6 pacs Man grin
Later na Adams Oshomole dem go spread their leg for grin
Thunder fire poverty...
Men leave women nd focus on being successful, the ain't worth the stress nd drama undecided

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by ameezy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Thunder fire poverty...
Men leave women nd focus on being successful, the ain't worth the stress nd drama undecided
U sabi dem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
Hope they learn from this.
Learn what?, "shoe get size".
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
chowlade:
so sad 60% of women in Nigeria earn more than their men...the drastical increase in laziness amongst our men is very sickening.
Very correct!, bunch of lazy things...waiting to hit a jackpot on bet naija...mostly the youths.
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolololol. This is just too funny. Are you sure somebody was not forced to marry?
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Photoshopped.

U nid glasses dia's no iota of photoshop dia.
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
Learn what?, "shoe get size".
Even you too, anyways, still waiting for you o.
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by BlackOnassis(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
chowlade:

why are you lying? undecided
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by iPopAlomo(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2016
The man looks jazzed...
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Thunder fire poverty...
but seriously speaking if u compare oshio baba to this guy then oshio na mr universe and besides lots of naija babes are seriously crushing on oshiomole cos of im swag.u know how many heartbreaks occur wen im marry im cape verde queen cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2016
morereb10:
Abeg who carry monkey go wedding ooo, can't you see she is not happy at all. I will even conclude that was hypnotized.

Leonard Monikey wrote - Don't have the full story but she isn't happy why?

She spent her 20s + early 30s being a radical Feminist on social media, saying she will not marry a guy who earns less dan #200K a month,according to her timeline but see where it ended her.
nothing but blatant lies to discourage ladies from aiming for the best....has any guy been chatised for wanting to marry only a fair lady?when a guy is been selective on women d worlds applauds him saying he is wise for setting such standards like she can cook,she is industrous,she is curvy etc....but when a lady choses to marry a rich man,she is tagged a sloth...
for the guys intending to be paupers in futurr?accept the wormwood truth that no girl would give you her digits-we are becoming wiser!
the so called groom looks better than the OP himself

o am not a feminist,i just feel men and women should be treated equally.
cheees to all the ladiws!!!
I bet she is wondering "how did this happen"

more pix @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/i-must-marry-guy-that-earns-at-least.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by careerlife(f): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2016
very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by Rushmore(f): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
This thing resemble adult end of the year party.
Re: I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up by naijacentric(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2016
chowlade:
get sense yeye girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Titties Can Twerk Too" Busty Lady Says As She Twerk Using Her Boobs / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.