Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! (6708 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / My First Time Experience With A Runs Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Laveda(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good points for PH runz girls. Especially, the cabamn point.
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Migrating to PH ASAP..... To test this cool
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
To the OP.

You have a lot of points here.

But why are there too much runs girls in PH? Port Harcourt is one of the few places I have visited in my life where they have absolutely no respect for ladies there.

And the reason is,3 out of every 5 PH girl is into runs,and so very difficult even knowing who is not into it,and all get disrespected anyway.

PH girls and runs are like (somebody put that President Zuma picture pls)twins.

Mr Researcher

I hail o!

How come I no see u for my area wen u bin de carry out ur research!
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by JerryTemi(f): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2016
We have male runs guys how we spot them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.