Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26470 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
Now follows the warning:
"Let not man put asunder!" not even HND-holder

Wherever one finds a union that is made in heaven, i.e. where two people so complement each other

that a full and harmonious chord results,

there no third person shall attempt to bring about a separation.

Whether it be to create discord, to make a union impossible, or to cause a separation, whatever the case, such an attempt would be a sin! It would be an injustice which in its reciprocal action must cling heavily to its originator, since two persons would be simultaneously affected by it, together with the blessing which through their happiness would have spread throughout the Gross Material and Ethereal Worlds.

The warning is intended to protect only such unions as have been made in heaven under the aforesaid conditions, which is confirmed by the fact that they brought along with them the necessary psychic qualities to complement each other.

No third person should intervene between two such souls, not even the parents! It will never occur to the two partners to wish for a separation. The divine harmony which is based on their mutual psychic qualities does not permit such a thought to arise. The happiness and permanence of their marriage is consequently assured from the start.

So Pilgrim 1
and Enitan2002
where am i I?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
LOVE

What is now called love is anything but love!
If all so-called love were relentlessly sifted to the bottom, nothing would remain but selfishness, vanity, weakness, desire for ease, conceit or instinct.

Genuine love will take no account of what gratifies the other, of what is agreeable to him and gives him joy, but will only direct itself towards what will benefit him, regardless of whether it affords him pleasure or not. That is genuine love and service!

If, therefore, it is written: "Love your enemies", it means: "Do that which will benefit them! Punish them if they cannot otherwise be made to understand!" That is serving them! But justice must prevail, for love cannot be separated from justice - they are one!

Misplaced indulgence would mean fostering the faults of the enemies and thus letting them slide further on the downward path. Would that be love? On the contrary, by acting thus one would burden oneself with guilt!
-----Grail Message

1 Like

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2007
Through the unexpressed wishes of man alone
the Religion of Love has deteriorated to a religion of laxity,
as also the personality of the Bringer of Truth, Christ Jesus, has been dragged down to one of weakness and yielding, characteristics which He never possessed. It was just because of His all-embracing Love that He was so harsh and severe among the men of intellect.
That He was often overcome with sadness is natural when one considers His high mission and the human material He had to deal with.

This sadness had nothing whatever to do with weakness.

After eliminating all distortions and dogmatic restrictions, the Religion of Love will be a doctrine of the strictest consistency, in which no weakness or illogical indulgence is to be found.

The Grail Message.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2007
@Enitan2002

The frame work is up, So answer my question now.
Do you want to marry PILGRIM 1 or You simply love Her?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hnd-holder:

@Enitan2002

The frame work is up, So answer my question now.
Do you want to marry PILGRIM 1 or You simply love Her?

Thats a nice question,
my answer is yes i love her pilgrim so much, but on the issue of marriage, uh
can two walk together unless they agree? I will like to read her opinion on that issue so i wont put her in a tight corner, or are u HND-HOLDER intrested in her?I can leave her for you to get married to,i will do anything for a felow cross-bearer but i will continue to love her.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
shyness never catch you at all, just wait till i post this topic PILGRIM & ENITAN ARE GETTING MARRIED

its now then you wont have any hiding place, what do you think?

What? you told us this!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hnd-holder:

shyness never catch you at all, just wait till i post this topic PILGRIM & ENITAN ARE GETTING MARRIED

its now then you wont have any hiding place, what do you think?

What? you told us this!

ok, agreed i said that.
If you are still intrested i will surely leave the way for the elder to pass through.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2007
Gentlemen, I'm even becoming more shy now. Can we leave romance for another thread and deal with the topic of the thread? Lol.

My love continues for y'all. wink
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
What a quality. You are just a the real woman. Real women  have sence of shame.
pilgrim.1:

Gentlemen, I'm even becoming more shy now. Can we leave romance for another thread and deal with the topic of the thread? Lol.

My love continues for y'all. wink

I love you too.

Thank you, what do you think about love and marriage in todays world?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by cgift(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
[b]Someone [/b]said what God has joind together, let no man put asunder and dissociated it from marraige. Ok then. What circumstances or exampls of such do you have in our lifetime that you think Christ was referring to?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2007
That which God has joined is a union where the conditions required for complete harmony are fulfilled,
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by henrijin: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
m-nwankwo.allow people to look at other things.or do u think the people u r reffering to dont read the bible.see,it is who u r that takes u to heaven.weda xtian,muslim,crossbearer or anything u call yourself.let people seek because it is in seeking one finds.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2007
henrijin:

m-nwankwo.allow people to look at other things.or do u think the people you're reffering to don't read the bible.see,it is who you're that takes u to heaven.weda xtian,muslim,crossbearer or anything u call yourself.let people seek because it is in seeking one finds.

@ henrijin

just let the sleeping dog simply lie,

which one u even belong to? make we know your PIN number
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
Good day enitan2000 How are you?

I can see we have a new friend in the house call henrijin

@henrijin
Please we will like to meet you.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by henrijin: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
there is this place as beautiful as what i dont know.i live close to it.it is at iju hills.if u have ever heard of iju hills then u know my pin code.pls,reply immediately cos i'm logging off.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
You must be refering to grail land

GRAIL LAND a gift from most high to Africa.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hnd-holder:

You must be refering to grail land

GRAIL LAND a gift from most high to Africa.

yes oooo, my brother,

longest time and how has life been with you?

I will really like to meet you on grailland someday.

@ henrijin,
i can see that you are a crossbearer but but proud to put it in letters. what a shame

1 Like

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
Thanks, the day is bright.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by henrijin: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2007
enitan2002.no be so o.i'm proud of it.i only discuss with people who r willing to listen and discuss.but some just argue.infact,we can relate more by contacting me via henrijin@yahoo.co.uk. my regards to hndholder.we can meet the sunday after this coming sunday.cheers smiley
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
henrijin:

enitan2002.no be so o.i'm proud of it.i only discuss with people who r willing to listen and discuss.but some just argue.infact,we can relate more by contacting me via henrijin@yahoo.co.uk. my regards to hndholder.we can meet the sunday after this coming sunday.cheers smiley

yeah
its nice reading your conviction about being a crossbearer, it's also nice meeting one of a kind here again on this thread.
Well my mail is odupitanenitan@gmail.com, i will be looking forward to reading your mails.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
I dey hail una O! E don tay! grin
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
pilgrim.1:

i also dey receive your hailings for here ooooooo

i love you girlfriend
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
HND@hotmail.com

enitan2002:

i also dey receive your hailings for here ooooooo

i love you girlfriend

Enitan Bewareo
pilgrim.1:

@pilgrim.1
Long time, is everything all right?

I love you all
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
Haa!! See wetin I cause myself this afternoon? grin

Boyfriend[b]S[/b], I just dey O! Work and exam no make me see road. I'm off work today and back to class Saturday. Na wah!

But I go hail una for email sah.

[b]H[/b]ugs to [b]H[/b]nd-[b]h[/b]older! (thou shalt not push me from thee)

[b]E[/b]specially packaged hugs to [b]E[/b]nitan, too! (thou shalt not vex for me)

Cheers guys. . . enjoy!! cheesy
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Haa!! See wetin I cause myself this afternoon? grin

Boyfriend[b]S[/b], I just dey O! Work and exam no make me see road. I'm off work today and back to class Saturday. Na wah!

But I go hail una for email sah.

[b]H[/b]ugs to [b]H[/b]nd-[b]h[/b]older! (thou shalt not push me from thee)

[b]E[/b]specially packaged hugs to [b]E[/b]nitan, too! (thou shalt not vex for me)

Cheers guys. . . enjoy!! cheesy

you better choose one of us, make u no cause serious wahala ooooooooooo
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
Endure now enitan, pilgrim 1 is taken her time. but to say the truth she is looking as an ideal woman.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Bblak(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
peeps in
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2007
Bblak:

peeps in
undecided?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2007
Bblak:

peeps in

and who's that peeping in? abi u wan make you eyes blind?

Hnd-holder:

Endure now enitan, pilgrim 1 is taken her time. but to say the truth she is looking as an ideal woman.

make Mrs Hnd-Holder get hold of you, by the way am still very single, very young and am not searching cos pilgrim is already mine.
Go and meet Mrs Hnd-Holder oooooooo, make u leave my pilgrim for me oooooooooooo
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2007
okay sir
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by akeye(f): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
wats it abt?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2007
akeye:

please i don't know what d grail is all about
i have frnds that are members and they don't even want me to talk about it.
IS IT A CHURCH,A MOSQUE OR A CULT please help me out.
i heard they sleep travel.all i know is that people from d grail are never poor
THEY GO IN POOR AND COMES OUT RICH.

yes oooo, we are all very rich

the word of the lord said, seek first the kingdom of the most high and all other things will be added unto you

he that is rich in spirit is the wealthiest man on earth.

visit grailnet.org or grailmessage.com and find more information.

By their fruits you shall know them.

shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.