Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99350 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by joystickextend1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg make u free the guy angry grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Flywillz93(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Daxwell19:
the match will be unique
it will be the other way round
GUY:baby please please please is ok,am dying.oh my God.jesus jesus help me help me..

this crack me up grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by erosoyom(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
coolDeaths knocking coolDeaths knocking
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Excuse? Heck no. I could just stop quoting you and that'd be the end of it... cheesy.

I'm not done with it yet... I feel like I'm not good enough at it. Like a learner. I'm taking my time with it tho and I'm almost done. sad
OK good. I don't like it when folk run away from me angry
•••••••
Can I see yer work?
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
OK good. I don't like it when folk run away from me angry
•••••••
Can I see yer work?
I'll try running one day.

Nooo.. Ion want anyone to see it... They'd make fun of me, obviously. Maybe after I frame i
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2016
The lady will make a very good example for kids who don't know how to write a SMALL LETTER "b".
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by shephyk: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Na love ooooo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by MrBasketball: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Paseus:
This guy greedy gann! Imagine d kain stresh mark wey go full dat place
grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2016
grin end time ukwu
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by CHYMZZY(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2016
dainformant:
she's got a bright future behind her
Think you are readin' from the book of SNOOPDOGY chapter WIGGLE! WIGGLE!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by kid7soccer(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2016
This is called okey bakassi
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by marxwellerr247(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2016
2 much graphic works on the pics of the lady just to capture media attention !
may God save !
These are the end times
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'll try running one day.

Nooo.. Ion want anyone to see it... They'd make fun of me, obviously. Maybe after I frame i
Nooo. Show me. I won't make fun unless it's really funny lookin grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by andrewdele: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Am I still dreaming? Someone shoud quickly tell me it is photoshop and not real pls.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by frubben(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2016
WTF All these one fart dey crack wall

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
How do women wash their ass and keep it fresh all day ?? And do they sweat in their ass ??

With this my small ass, i find it hard to control the sweat in there
like is said before ass is women's toilet
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by sammytwain(m): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls, Dat one na yanch or the balcony to my house in lekki shocked grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by sammytwain(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2016
I can see a zebra covered with clothes
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
You a clown niggga. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Jobia1: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi.. Sweeties, cuties and dopers.. Am naturally, and nomenclaturally known as JOSEPH ABIA.. Am contesting for the Face of country style chicken (NO.3 contestant)... Don't mind the chicken ova d coz we will both finish it ourselve.. I need your help... Just show LOVE by clicking the link below... Like the photo, Like the page, and take you blessing by mentioning ur pals to join u... More #soft_love.. God bless you and family.. #GOE https://mobile.facebook.com/countrystylechicken/photos/a.1137980562943744.1073741831.653368898071582/1138041252937675/?type=3&source=54
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2016
those ladies saying photoshop are simply jealous
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
Hilarious grin grin but why does she look older h
Than him?? undecided
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Trina0936:

Hilarious grin grin but why does she look older h
Than him?? undecided

Don't worry, when i see her in church this sunday i will ask her and get back to you...... angry angry angry
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:

Don't worry, when i see her in church this sunday i will ask her and get back to you...... angry angry angry
For your dreams tongue
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Gansmart(m): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2016
This Is Sh't
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun and his Hot moderators. Una neva change??Since last year! Nawa o
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by waShine(m): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

next week u see news like this on the internet

*" man die while having marathon sex with his wife at home "*

reporter- " woman what do u have to say about the death of your husband?"

woman- " well we were having fun and i was riding him and he was moaning then suddenly he stop breathing "

reporter- "please can i look at what you were riding him with"

*woman face her backside toward the reporter to see"

reporter *scream* "JESUS IS LORD" and faint

but some men are ready to die untop that ass oo

[img]http://i./nuTKSrtmXvDnq.gif[/img]

We be dsame dsame o jare, who nogo best big butt of a thing.

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by waShine(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]ME SEF NA MY CHOICE Ooooo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by TAXMASTER: 3:13am On Sep 01, 2016
This Ikebe go carry me put for wahala ooh ooh IKEBE.........
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by chidooh1: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Some ass are better hit and run than to package keep for house as wife. I can only have a secret affair with such ladies
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Dogara and Jibrin has padded that ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.