Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99351 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by mikewizzy1(m): 3:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Haters Stop Hating! itz d guy choice
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:56am On Sep 01, 2016
They must be from Kenya
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Frontbright: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
no body will tell you how to die ur die ur death is only showing us how she is about kill u
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Jayus1: 5:04am On Sep 01, 2016
He wants to commit suicide.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by MrCork: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dis is serious

u jelos? angry
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by cole265(m): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2016
What is dis small Ass you all are shouting about ....hun....what about this...

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by linystar: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by samexycool(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Dikechinomso: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dis is serious
guyz re nt grin ;DAs we step into ember month.......we shall live to see d end of d year,no evil plan shall befall on us....no evil eyes shall see us....dis month shall be a month of multiplication n addition to each n everyone of us and our families Amen
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by vhictour(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Nmnm
herzern1:

what if it isn't??....

All I see is a younq man proposinq to his lover.....

Did yhu notice anythinq apart from that?? grin

There's no life on that picture... He's proposing and both of them are looking into the camera...
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by justmi1: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2016
No one has said exactly what will kill his
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by spafu(m): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2016
How e tey concern anybody? Make una leave guy jo, insurance cover am front and back.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by tiredface: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2016
YAAKK! REALLY UGLY
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LockDown69(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Fvck! see ukwu! shocked
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by debuscket(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2016
ukwu nnu elewe ukwu egbuo ewu
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by fransixe(m): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html
depends from the angle your seeing it from....he's seeing it from a padded nickiminaj perspective. Continue to dey take panadol for some ones head problems oh.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2016
chidooh1:
Some ass are better hit and run than to package keep for house as wife. I can only have a secret affair with such ladies
hmm....the components of that axx includes fungi,bacteria ,virus ,protozoa,endoparasites and ectoparasites
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Dotlaw123(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Don't worry I will congratulate you later grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by AlPeter: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
dainformant:
she's got a bright future behind her
guy are you out of ur senses ni, ehn you must be very craaa) for making laugh so hard at 6 in the morning
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by xkxtt: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2016
welcome to my world,stretch mark.na u go tire pretty soon
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by manando1(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Readying comments I was disappointed , there's lot of work Nigerian. Government that needs to do in terms of teaching it people concerning HIV/AIDS , First of all Yall should know HIV/AIDS is not a dead sentence , I think Buhari need to bring people in the country with lot of information instead of that useless Mark Zuckerg or feeding y'all with Joll of Rice while lacking information cos the issue is very serious HIV/AIDS Kill you if you don't have the information on how to live with it , see here we've got people who were born infected but now they're in their 30s living Life healthier maybe more then y'all I repeat Having HIV/AIDS it doesn't mean one is Going to die , one can be infected and live many year and die in a car accident so instead of pointing fingers ,swearing people, I suggest y'all search for the information about HIV/AIDS instead of drinking Gari and come here talk nonsense mxcnm y'all piss me off

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2016
I d I o t I just wasted 10Mb viewing this nonsense
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2016
okokobioko obasi mbong ... No need of buying pillow nah
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by riczy(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
no1madman:
All I see Na Enjoyment warrant!
na fud! For neonates!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by kechywillz(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2016
The Ukwu no be here ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.