Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99355 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by christiengeorge(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html
In D'banj voice:All my body endowed!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Omo see signal...
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by allymarry89(f): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
I just remembered Timi Dakolo in The Voice Nigeria, this was what he said when Cornel performed R-Kelly song grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Lol just shows how shallow and bitter Nigerians are.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2016
The ass looks abnormal though lipsrsealed.
Not my business, HML to them

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by kachi19: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Woke up this morning to this brohuaha

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
A real add is defined from the thighs up, and what I am seeing here is pure fake, I am a booty lover,so I know how to analyze.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by kachi19: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2016
allymarry89:

I just remembered Timi Dakolo in The Voice Nigeria, this was what he said when Cornel performed R-Kelly song grin

Lmao No it was Uptown funk during the live shows
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by afolabiremix(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Dis 1 na silicon joo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
This one go be Nollywood film titled 'could this be love' by kunle Afolayan. The end is not always pleasant.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Nooo. Show me. I won't make fun unless it's really funny lookin grin
You asked for it. I'll take is down as sooon as I get your mention

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Uniquekriss(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
Congratulations bro..you just bought yourself a life time of flabby flesh and disgusting stretch marks...
No be all yansh n flesh dey get stretch marks. Av seen hefty ladies with smooth skin.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by torqque7(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This has to be a joke lipsrsealed grin

Lol y do u think it's a joke now?so a guy cannot marry a big assed girl again in peace?
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by JinX100: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2016
As you take enter, you go come out. Very obvious that the guy will not live long! The lady is and will be under heavy sex pressure from other men till she turns 60. If she can cope... tiri gbosa!! From my stand point, that girl eyes still dey street 1000%. Knack this thin mehn!!!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by abouzaid: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's soo funny.....No matter how much naija men bash hoes, they will still marry them grin grin grin grin the irony!
and that is why most modern day marriages are been endured rather been enjoyed by the partners, most people marry for child bearing and to conform to social norms rather than for love.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Mimidiva(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
comic cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obisdavinc(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
this ass can not be real
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by eitsei(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2016
cole265:
What is dis small Ass you all are shouting about ....hun....what about this...

don't tell me that is real oo shocked.. God knows I can't date not to talk of marry someone with something like this, too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Uniquekriss:
No be all yansh n flesh dey get stretch marks. Av seen hefty ladies with smooth skin.
Did you also get to see their skin around the lap region and butt region ...if not, don't argue with me
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Roozzaay(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:

Abi nau my good broda grin pipu no go just mind dem biz
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Halib(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2016
Yarns murder ND name checkers OVER TO Y'ALL
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by geebril(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Congratulations bro..you just bought yourself a life time of flabby flesh and disgusting stretch marks...
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nely77(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2016
dainformant:
she's got a bright future behind her
Very big bright future (VBBF) behind her. Bravo to the guy!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Ogunleti01: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html
#Hellshalldie=Hellisalreadydead
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Ogunleti01: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

grin
PrettyCrystal:

1 million packs of Alomo+Kogbebe+Kerewa+Agbara okunrin no fit hand this serious mountain!!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

hmmmmm....u sound like a bae with a slate for a behind
Am I ryt?
cheesy You're far from what my behind looks like.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
The guy is a disgrace!! Imagine proposing to a lady that wear pillow on her ass. angry
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy You're far from what my behind looks like.
lol....I better be
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

lol....I better be
Hapi New month.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obontami: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Congratulations on their engagement.
••••••
Her booty is REAL some folk are just built naturally.
••••
And he's not gonna die but have a wonderful wife and marriage !!!!! undecided

Hi smiley
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obontami: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Oh no grin
Dude I know u neeD that kinda ass but the soft version grin
Ain't it. ??
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
asuo27:
Hapi New month.
Thank You Same to you, first nairalander to wish me a happy new month Going to dedicate my next FTC to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.