Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363440 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Naija Man the flyest in the WORld
i almost died of laughter, please stop.

i shall come back later, dont worry.
this is not about me, but about some Nigerians and how ridiculous most of them sounds AND LOOK.
anyway, i dey come.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
NO HOLDING BACK!!!

The Gospel truth is that, most women (mostly Naija) have always walked behind their EGO's now its been smahed, their ego has been bruised because a fellow naija man dropped the bombshell , In reality beauty pass beauty, comparing a naija woman to a somali is like comparing a Skate-board to a boaing 767,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i almost died of laughter, please stop.

i shall come back later, dont worry.
this is not about me, but about some Nigerians and how ridiculous most of them sounds AND LOOK.
anyway, i dey come.

AMAKA, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PICTURE OH. HOW WAS UR NIGHT? HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE NIGHTMARES OF THOSE ANGELS WE SAW LAST NIGHT.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Love My Naija girls but cmmmmonnnn these somalis and ethoios are running it, the first one is somali, the other is ethopian, just look at that nice wavy soft hair, the last picture is what i have to deal with every day, hard and ruff nappy, cool tongue

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
AMAKA, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PICTURE OH. HOW WAS your NIGHT? HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE NIGHTMARES OF THOSE ANGELS WE SAW LAST NIGHT.

Oh Common, Its not yet "HALLOWEEN"

lets keep the scary stuff tucked away!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
man, those gals are hott,
apology to my Nigerian sisters ooo   grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Love My Naija girls but cmmmmonnnn these somalis and ethoios are running it, the first one is somali, the other is ethopian, just look at that nice wavy soft hair, the last picture is what i have to deal with every day, hard and ruff nappy,   cool tongue

I HOPE ALL 9JA BABES CAN NOW SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL, BETWEEN ANGELS AND WITCHES, AND ALSO BETWEEN SOMALIA AND 9JA.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Love My Naija girls but cmmmmonnnn these somalis and ethoios are running it, the first one is somali, the other is ethopian, just look at that nice wavy soft hair, the last picture is what i have to deal with every day, hard and ruff nappy, cool tongue

I really feel u bro, these gals are irresistible, especially when they smile at u, cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
What's with all the pancake ass worshipping by Nigerians? lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
saxywale:

I really feel u bro, these gals are irresistible, especially when they smile at u,    cheesy

EACH SMILE FROM THOSE BABES GIVES YOU AN EXTRA 1 YEAR OF LIFE AND NICE ROMP IN THE SACK ALL NIGHT WILL GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL 5YEARS OF LIFE.

IF NA 9JA BABE, A SMILE ONLY IS A CURSE, CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND THAT SMILE.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu:

What's with all the pancake ass worshipping by Nigerians? lipsrsealed

NOTHING. WE'RE JUST TIRED OF EATING EGGPLANT.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
BETWEEN ANGELS AND WITCHES

Please you have to be more specific here!!!!

which is which? abi na another one of Dan Brown book be that? Angels and demons!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
al-qaeda:

NOTHING. WE'RE JUST TIRED OF EATING EGGPLANT.

Trading it for this? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
How does AMAKA LOOK LIKE, ME CURRIOUS shocked
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
What's with all the pancake ass worshipping by Nigerians?  

Excuse me,

still better than the excess luggage they for back for naija….  during  “Ladies and gentlemen” for night dey no fit move am, it would just be there yakata, no movement, nothing to rock you back… I beg ooooo give me omo Soma anyday, atleast you go know you dey on top something close to Halle Berry!!!! Ha ha ha

You need a lady in public

But a FREAK in BED
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

Please you have to be more specific here!!!!

which is which? abi na another one of Dan Brown book be that? Angels and demons!!!

BROS MEN DON'T TELL ME UR BLIND. EVEN A DEAD MAN CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
BROS MEN DON'T TELL ME your BLIND. EVEN A DEAD MAN CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.

Bro, you see I want to be sure before someone like AMAKA who thinks "Charles Angels" na Naija nollywood home movie come tell me otherwise!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

Bro, you see I want to be sure before someone like AMAKA who thinks "Charles Angels" na Naija nollywood home movie come tell me otherwise!!

THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE IS IF SHE(AMAKA) POSTS HER PICS FOR THE WORLD TO BELIEVE HER, CUZ UPTILL NOW I'M NOT CONVINCED THAT 9JA BABES ARE FINE. AMAKA, PROVE ME WRONG. POST YOUR PIC AND I'LL REST MY CASE.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
al-qaeda:

THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE IS IF SHE(AMAKA) POSTS HER PICS FOR THE WORLD TO BELIEVE HER, CUZ UPTILL NOW I'M NOT CONVINCED THAT 9JA BABES ARE FINE. AMAKA, PROVE ME WRONG. POST YOUR PIC AND I'LL REST MY CASE.

Like applenose said, maybe she getting her extension? getting her REEEEEEADY to post her PicTURES, FOR uS FLY NIAJA MEN OF THE WORLD, NO can TOUCH US BOOY U YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

Excuse me,

still better than the excess luggage they for back for naija….  during  “Ladies and gentlemen” for night dey no fit move am, it would just be there yakata, no movement, nothing to rock you back… I beg ooooo give me omo Soma anyday, atleast you go know you dey on top something close to Halle Berry!!!! Ha ha ha

You need a lady in public

But a FREAK in BED

You worship [size=18pt]Pancake![/size] grin

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ezeagu

you need to get out more,

Try and broaden your horizon!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bighead1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Oh my God they are sluts Can't u see they are fucking naked
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/185961_45543_jpg83863009583c569eb9a89604eaa90618

this is the standard abi?

fulani bla bla somalia abi?

well well; it takes a lot to upadate these plum-eye then they will know

oh i forget hmm long hair?

while the ulgy white people reconise the phrase they pretend to hate; the darker the nicer, hence lots of them are goin black coated-short hair the press have demonise for century

who is foolin who

men update ur low key eyes biko
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
Is this thread still thriving shocked shocked??
^^^Nice black&white pic
hmmn, no wonder tongue----
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by platnumnk: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
I cant believe I just read this start to finish

Those somali girls all look to same.

Its gets old to me.

The reason why I feel Nigeria hands down is better, is variety!   Same for AA girls

If u eat the same thing after a while it gets bland.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
SOME NIGERIA GOT NO FLEX!!

they think they have it but what they dnt know; they never had it
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by platnumnk: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
This girl hands down better than all the somali pics posted grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_IfL2RoqAOoQ/SF7HPeuqFpI/AAAAAAAACPk/_ur_NDqgg8c/s400/NG2.jpg[/img]

see the richness in her skin tone. . kiss

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
Girls, girls, there's no need to keep posting pics like we need to prove anything. I'm sure the OP knows what Nigerian girls look like, considering his mother and sisters/female relatives are all Nigerians. We sef we know what we look like. I guess some of us wish our Nigerian men looked like Algerian men with their black wavy hair, gorgeous looks and olive skin but we don't come here flapping our mouths about it tongue.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by tunnytox(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
these somali girls claim never cease to amaze me, i've been in UK now for up to 4 years and I've not met a single somalian beauty, all these pics being displayed by somalian crazed individuals are airbrushed pictures from magazines and model websites, have you not seen some of these somalians with their awkard teeth? uuh you'll need to meet them, Somalia ko Somalia ni
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^hahhaa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.