Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari (21376 Views)

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
enigma2007:
Good one Tonye and i will look at your write-up from a business perspective.

Most Nigerians never look at the bigger picture or long-term goals or benefits of most things and so therefore will always sway to the tune of whosoever is in power. Hence, the blame games when things are not going the way they expected.

The same thing is applicable to most of the businesses folding up in Nigeria right now.. They all failed to plan and save for the rainy days.. Most of them practically spend their profit like there was no tomorrow though I will not absolve the govt completely of some of the blame while most Nigerian business people are also complicit in the whole matter.

I once consulted for one of the big multinational oil companies in Nigeria and you need to see the way they planned for the future with emphasis on reducing wastage in order to maximize their profit. I was amazed that in the time of plenty, this people were not spending anyhow rather they were consolidating and reducing wastage. Flip it to a typical naija business man, it was a time to show off and make unintelligent investment decisions that will not add to the bottom-line of the business.

Therefore, there is a need to totally overhaul the way we think and approach long-term plans or goals in order not find ourselves in such mess in the future.
Permission to share on my Facebook page
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Felixtuta(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
What do you mean by 97% and 5% political sharing formula?
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Tokt: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

lolzzz Jonathan's govt was the worst, but Nigerians where not hungry bro, and you said Buhari is battling to fix the economy, the question is for how long, people are feed up, hunger in the land, how are we sure he will be able to fix the economy especially as he is sorrounded with amature cabinate members!

Are u ok? Tell me when Nigerians had never complained of hunger? If u has a family man never saved but completely spent all ur income with ur family when the days where good, using ur entire 10 fingers to feed without savings and suddenly the huge income stopped, won't hunger kill u and ur household all because of ur earlier foolish decisions? How is this different From Nigeria current situation. We have learnt our lessons but we must suffer first for our past mistakes which we are currently however, the truth is it will not remain like this forever. Infact, before this tenure ends, our finance will be in top notch. We must endure current challenges.
What solution do u Av in ur head that u think the current cabinet isn't working on? The cabinet is right on point and doing what is right.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Psoul(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
TONY,

Thank you for the unbiased assessment of these three administrations. U really exhibited maturity here as you always do by shielding your political/religious inclination in this assessment.

Though I'm not a politician, that does not mean i dont kw what is happening in this country. Your question is to know the good/best or the bad/worst administration. For me personally, no administration can be a total write off. Comparing the three, i can say that the present administration headed by PMB is the worst among the three. Why i say dis is that though any government can experience economic hardship, but the way it tackles it shows how good or bad the administration is. Its just like a child having a problem in a family, the way the parents will put heads together to solve the problem will tell the child how much concern they have for him, even wen at last the problem was not successfully solved, the child will still be happy to tell the parent, never worry, you have done your best.

in our issue here in Nigeria, the administration behaves as if she is not ready to solve the problems of this country, instead they tend to creat more problems. Buhari using military force to subdue the Niger Delta Agitators while all avenues of dialogue have not bn exhausted tend to show that he is more interested in the crude oil than the lives of the citizens.

Buhari using the limited fund to start oil exploration in the north while we dont have functional refineries to handle the existing ones shows he is not interested in the life of Nigerians.

Buhari having a selective anti corruption fight shows that he is more interested in revenge than leading.

In all the periods Nigeria has undergone economic hardship, we have never hear of parents exchanging their children wit bags of rice, ppl kidnapping ppl to exchange them for food, parents cooking 5cups or rice wt 1cup of rice so that the children will be eating one spoon, one cup of water so the water get them filled instead of the food. We have never heard of any Head of State internationally declaring his citizens as criminals, it only happened during this present administration.

Tony, it is countless and may not be able to exhaust wat i think this administration is doing that stands it out as the worst.

So, to me, this is the worst administration we have ever had though cannot be a total write off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by stonemasonn: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Obasanjo was better than the others
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by ceebeth7(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
It was $65billion as at September 2008. Please note that The reserve grew when the price of Crude Oil was $147 per barrel, It Slided in Mid 2008 during the recession, when the crude price fell to $35 per barrel in 2009. http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20090102021223zg/nigeria-watch/nigeria-s-foreign-reserves-dip-to-52-7-billion/.
However, Umaru Yar'adua conceded to the governors and started the SHARING of ECA. The ECA was first depleted from $22billion in 2007 to $20.34 billion By end December 2008, and $6.54 billion by end of 2009 when Yar'adua went ill (CBN Annual Reports for 2008 and 2009) despite the fact that Oil price sold at $147 per barrel in 2008. Yar'adua never considered the future by taking such decision.

Please read very well, was it Jonathan that depleted the account from $65b to $6.5b.

stop blaming Jonathan, Buhari has taken Nigeria far behind and at this moment believe me he doesn't know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Daplux4: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Baawaa:
Buhari administration will be the best, because by 2019 Nigerians will be begging him to continue,mark my words.God Bless Nigeria!

There's no need to mark ur word because 2018 will be a year of scorecard he has less than 18 months what can he do with It
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by enigma2007(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Permission to share on my Facebook page

Sure! Feel free and pardon my grammatical blunders.. I get really passionate about the entity called "Nigeria"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by rozayx5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
all i see here is a gathering of a chameleon and millions of zombies wink

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Joehong(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
BASE ON THIS WRITE UP, GEJ AND HIS GOVERNORS ARE THE REASON BEHIND THIS SUFERING. MAY GOD PUNISH THEM ALL
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by rhymaholic: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista may God not punish you for this stupid post you put up here. So the present government haven't achieved anything positively. You only writing on what you perceived as negative and asking people to compare rubbish. Balance your post with positive and negative like you did with other past presidents and keep your PDP-ism aside while writing articles like this.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Hemanwel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
@TonyeBarcanista,pls what's the difference btw External Reserve and ECA?
Secondly,the external debt thing..how do we get into debt externally?
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Geeweeny(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
i took time to read the article,but it seems like a bias opinion....that is what i saw,especially readin through Buhari part,nothing to compare him with and you sayinh he fought bokoharam to a stand still,because bokoharam exploits are no longer in the front pages of newspapers,only now news abt boko haram killins only from our dear relaible source the NDA,but u wont know wat is goin on coz u are not in the north,blaming Goodluck for the current predicarment of the nation,thought yu did a research work,u should have known better,as for Obj,he did well but i am tired of ppl sayin he brought telecommunications into nigeria,telecom was a global timebomb gettn ready to explode and for the EFCC matter,me and u know,it was just a tool to keep the opposition in check,just like the current administration....on Yar adua all i cud say he had good plans fr d nation,but his illness and nigerian lack of patience is what made it look like he was stagnant,still dnt want to write off buhari,unless he changes his policyhw will be d worst president nigerian willl ever have...

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Nnannapat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
From my own point of view, All our past presidents from 1999 till date have two things in common, which is favour and grace from God. None of them is qualified to rule this nation, but their palm kennels were cracked by their various benevolent Chi's, and all of them failed to appreciate that, and the worst is Jonathan, as for Buhari, I am still observing him with my half past 4 eye.

Obasanjo would have been a cult figure and had his name cast in gold, but greed and sit tight syndrome destroyed his noble achievements.
Obasanjo tried to put this country on the path of progress but later turned around and destroyed those gains. Obasanjo imposed Yaradua on us after failing to secure a third term.
Obasanjo is the reason why Nigeria of today is politically divided along ethnic line by reneging on the agreement of the party that brought him to power to rotate power between North and South. That is the reason for the divided country we live in today.

Yaradua would have been the best president of this great nation, but he wasn't prepared when power was delivered to him, before he will prepare his mind for the huge task ahead of him, death came knocking ( RIP baba).But he will be remembered for the amnesty programme ( though it was later abused after his death)and rule of law. We Anambrarians cannot forget him for liberating us from the doomed Andy Uba's governorship. Anambra would have been on OLX or Jiji by now.

As for Jonathan, his own case needs divination, from having no shoe while growing up, to being one of us, having tasted poverty in a more cruel way.
He allowed himself to be used by the most cruel and heartless cabal ever known to mankind. You can be so suprise about someone using #2 billion naira for prayer consultations or someone advertising for jobs and defrauding over 10,000 people on the process, while the actual vacant position is 2,000.
Jonathan failed both God and humanity.

With the exception of Yaradua, all of them performed well below expectations.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by DrMaths(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
abokibuhari:

Just like the dead thread where you placed tinubu as one of the best governor of all ages, and it never made the front page... Wake up bro, its either you cold or hot.
Ewww! Don't be a shallow fellow!
Must every thread make front page to meet its purpose! I believe his followers read it and were enlightened.
People like you are the reason why Mods behave like God on nairaland.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by kaluchuks(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
abokibuhari:
looking for cheap popularity
I just feel sad seeing your comment cry cry cry
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by proffemi: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nnannapat:
...Obasanjo tried to put this country on the path of progress but later turned around and destroyed those gains. Obasanjo imposed Yaradua on us after failing to secure a third term...With the exception of Yaradua, all of them performed well below expectations.

Guy, your post is self-contradictory.

You end by implying that Yar-Adua was (would have been) a good president, but the "imposition" of this same Yar Adua was one OBJ's gravest mistakes (by your submission). That's inconsistent. Do you not think there is a better narrative: that OBJ "headhunted" Yar Adua as the best of available choices to succeed him, and allowed the PDP political machinery to do whatever it did to ensure that choice (which you and others here tacitly or overtly endorse) came to power? If your facts tell you that OBJ was a good leader, be bold enough to embrace that conclusion. Otherwise, be less self-contradictory about why he was a failure. Just saying.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by dafuturis(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Quite worrisome that no one has specifically pinpointed Yar' Adua to be the killer starter pack of our post-military economy.

OBJ was futuristic in his works same thing you will immediately observe with Buhari.

-He had privatised Egbin power station and our refineries, Yar' Adua came and reversed them.

-He had successfully deregulated the downstream sector of our petroleum industry, yar' Adua reversed it.

-He had laid a foundation to tackle corruption and mindless looting of public funds via EFCC and ICPC, Yar'Adua came onboard, first thing he did was remove Nuhu Ribadu and closed corruption cases of several governors thereby derailing the progress made by OBJ. further decay it was during GEJ's tenure as both agencies were non existent.

Yar' Adua practically took us 10years backward after OBJ. if he hadn't reversed OBJ's deregulation of the downstream sector GEJ gov wont have had a subsidy flatform to steal trillions of Naira. private refineries would today be competiting to sell cheaper just like we have in the telecommunication industry.

significant improvement in power generation, transmission and distribution it may have been today if the privatization was sustained with appropriate government regulations.

Yar'Adua of blessed memory was damn so peaceful, slow and vissionless. He left leaving us with a Ph.D holder more vissionless, clueless and monstrously incompetent. Who sat and watch his subordinates loot the nation dry to her bones with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by tno4real(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ops u need your brain to be tested with political methodology, cos of small recession ur country is experiencing that is cos by the same pple u just mention their names
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Inova(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
You started well professionally with verifiable facts eg links
but ended woefully using hearsay.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hemanwel:
@TonyeBarcanista,pls what's the difference btw External Reserve and ECA?
Secondly,the external debt thing..how do we get into debt externally?
External Reserve of FX Reserve are assets held by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Ideally, High volume of crude sale and high cost of crude increases the Reserve(since we are mono economy) but non productivity of our economy, importation of almost everything, and archaic defence of the Naira drains our reserve(among other factors).

Excess Crude Account is a savings account that monies generated from crude oil that are excess of the approved benchmark for a particular fiscal year is kept. This account usually serve as a fall back during economic shock or threat. For instance, if the $22billion left by OBJ on ECA had been sustained or improved by Yar'adua and Jonathan(and not shared), Nigeria would have fallen back to it in era of falling oil price that we are facing. Though it isn't an excusing for recession under the present arrangement.

The external debts are monies borrowed from foreign entity. If we borrow from an entity in Ghana or USA, it is external, but if it is within Nigeria, it is internal.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by AminuRano87(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
malton:
Obasanjo did his part, and he did it well. Took many out of poverty, and placed Nigeria on the path to prosperity.

Yar'adua would have sustained the tempo or bettered it, but it wasn't to be. He was more or less our own JFK, with vision of peace and rule of law. I especially liked how he carried everyone along.

Buhari vs GEJ was likable to the demon vs the devil. Neither of the two was the ideal man. But like America is about to do, we settled for the lesser evil, or at least so we believe(d), I still do. Goodluck, we have seen, as for Buhari, it's rather too early to reach a conclusion already.

And as your thread is aimed at scrutinizing Buhari (the patriotic stance is a gimmick), I believe it came a tad too early. You should have waited a little longer.
Exactly that's my own view. God bless you
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
dafuturis:
Quite worrisome that no one has specifically pinpointed Yar' Adua to be the killer starter pack of our post-military economy.

OBJ was futuristic in his works same thing you will immediately observe with Buhari.

-He had privatised Egbin power station and our refineries, Yar' Adua came and reversed them.

-He had successfully deregulated the downstream sector of our petroleum industry, yar' Adua reversed it.

-He had laid a foundation to tackle corruption and mindless looting of public funds via EFCC and ICPC, Yar'Adua came onboard, first thing he did was remove Nuhu Ribadu and closed corruption cases of several governors thereby derailing the progress made by OBJ. further decay it was during GEJ's tenure as both agencies were non existent.

Yar' Adua practically took us 10years backward after OBJ. if he hadn't reversed OBJ's deregulation of the downstream sector GEJ gov wont have had a subsidy flatform to steal trillions of Naira. private refineries would today be competiting to sell cheaper just like we have in the telecommunication industry.

significant improvement in power generation, transmission and distribution it may have been today if the privatization was sustained with appropriate government regulations.

Yar'Adua of blessed memory was damn so peaceful, slow and vissionless. He left leaving us with a Ph.D holder more vissionless, clueless and monstrously incompetent. Who sat and watch his subordinates loot the nation dry to her bones with reckless abandon.
The reason why some of us are still angry at Obasanjo is the fact the he brought Yar'adua/GEJ on PDP, conducted flawed election in 2007 to produce them as President/VP(The worst in our history), and refused to allow the electoral process to be like the economy where good and people-serving leaders can emerged.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
rhymaholic:
TonyeBarcanista may God not punish you for this stupid post you put up here. So the present government haven't achieved anything positively. You only writing on what you perceived as negative and asking people to compare rubbish. Balance your post with positive and negative like you did with other past presidents and keep your PDP-ism aside while writing articles like this.
Amen @emboldened. If you read clearly, you will see where I highlighted the positive of this government, specifically the success in the war against BH
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Our leaders always surround themselves with praise singers masquerading as patriotic nigerians.
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by roolnaado(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice write-up

Obasanjo was a great leader who thought about the future, but his military style of leadership had its advantages (why he was able to achieve much ) and disadvantages. The following two governments were undone by the glutinous governors who reigned with them (come 2019, the youths have to take charge).

Having Buhari has president is just like having the military style of Obasanjo but without his great visions for the future
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Megaideas(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't like Buhari's government one bit. He is extremely callous, insensitive, clueless, directionless.

There's no point waiting till the end of his tenure. He has already failed woefully. Look at what he has reduced the country to and somebody is here singing his praise.

People commit suicide as a result of frustration and hopelessness and nobody sees it as caused by bad government.

Well, we need a new government and just anyone will be better than this one.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by dafuturis(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason why some of us are still angry at Obasanjo is the fact the he brought Yar'adua/GEJ on PDP, conducted flawed election in 2007 to produce them as President/VP(The worst in our history), and refused to allow the electoral process to be like the economy where good and people-serving leaders can emerged.

You're completely right, OBJ's love for power probably may have ruined his economic gains in the long run had he been gifted third term, then fourth..... till we become like several other African countries.

kudos on the article. you did a great Job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by Jacko1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wat is ECA am just seeing up and down

These governors are even bigger thieves

Sharing our reserve with impunity and nothing to show for it

How come rotimi amaecgi is a free man while we hunt diezani

I hate hypocricy..... Dahs y dis govt can never work

If buhari increase fuel ehn

Ehn allah protest go bad

Even police go follow protesr

I knw useless buhari plan.... He will increase the price and travel to greenland or iceland

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by quinndez(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
The unfortunate death of Umaru Musa Yaradua set us back politically for 21yrs.

Do you have sense?
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by smartleo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
abokibuhari:
looking for cheap popularity
Please try and be objective,ethnicity bigotry and nepotism makes brain dull
Re: Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari by charleszzn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[size=13pt]PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI(INCUMBENT)
[/size]On March 28, 2015, the Daura born General made history as he defeated the then incumbent Dr Goodluck Jonathan in the Presidential election of that year. On May 29, 2015, the President was sworn-in amid cheers and expectation.

Though Nigeria was faced with tough environment when he assumed Power, the President didn't consider it wise to constitute a cabinet or Economic team. The government relied on the body language of Mr President(or body odour). For six months, the country was without cabinet nor economic team. Even when cabinet was announced, it was below so many people's expectation as many wanted fresh faces other than recycled men of yesteryears.

The government though earlier showed political will to fight corruption and recover stolen funds, but it later became clear that the government was not interested in anti-corruption fight. The Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Tukur Buratai's Dubai revelation came, the President refused to institute probe(taking after his predecessor who shielded former Interior Minister Abba Moro, Petroleum Minister Alison Madueke and Aviation Minister Stella Odua). The revelation of padded budget though earned the former DG of Budget office sack, nothing else was done. The Presidency is even shielding the Speaker of House of Representative, Hon Yakubu Dogara on his accusation of padding by former House Appropriation Boss Hon Jubril. Even the President himself has refused to make public his asset as filed before Code of Conduct Bureau, telling whoever cares to listen to go to the Bureau and make demand, when he knows that the law doesn't permit the Bureau to release people's declaration.

The government to their credit tackled Boko Haram insurgency head-on, overcoming initial failure and dealt with the terrorists. It however looked the other way when terrorists masqurading as herdsmen went about killing people in the most gruesome manner in the Southern and Middle Beltan parts of the country.

While the country is in need of investment, lots of foreign organisation are closing moving out, local organisations are closing shops, while some others are downsizing. Unemployment is on the High, poverty rate is increasing, inflation is high, and the country's growth is in the negative at -2%. Instead of the government to face their jobs, they always take every platform to trade blame game(Not saying the former government was faultless, but Nigerians want solution not someone repeating their problems to them). Though Oil Price is not what it was in 2008-2014, I don't see it as excuse that much considering that under Obasanjo oil price was low at some point. Beside, Oil price has been on the increase for few months now.

Sadly, the country's political space is experiencing a trend of Election Inconclusiveness, while the electoral body(INEC) is short of the prerequisite personnel.

Unfortunately, the government is accused of nepotism in appointment of officers, and the President himself declaring a 97% and 5% political sharing formular.

Furthermore, the government is faced with a combination of pro-secession demand in the Southeast and a renewed insurgency in parts of Southsouth, which have led to loss of lives, resources, and suffering of the environment.

For the fact that the government is still a work-in-progress, I will refrain from commenting on the debts and reserves(till the end of the administration). However, Nigerians are suffering. Naira is experiencing a sad fall and it needs to be addressed before the country slips into hyperinflation.

WHOSE ADMINISTRATION IS/WAS BETTER/WORST?
I leave that to esteemed readers including those within my palmchat, facebook, twitter and other social media circle.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
PUBLISHED IN http://swiftreporters.com/appreciating-the-administrations-of-obasanjo-yaradua-jonathan-and-buhari/

Brother this is educative and insightful. I have always know that in terms of infrastructural impart Obasanjo Regime is far ahead. A little more rule under him and we would have gotten to the stage of self sufficiency. Good one. I will look out for your other articles. . . , forget trolls. It will take an above average mind to understand the kind of information you have put forward not to talk of understanding what it takes to gather it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa / Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education / Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.