Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (75370 Views)

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
christiengeorge:
I never trusted this whole thing,my friend comes to my house everyday to preach about MMM,surprisingly he was abLe to convince my broda and his galfriend and the girl had to register with 100 k.I warned dem dey didn't heed, me am waiting for day of reckoning
Or the day you will go and beg them to join. Government have failed and private sector are exploitative and slave masters. Your choice. But you can set up a small business and test the waters with it sha
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Efewestern:

Thought we trashed this yesterday. bro please ignore them.. Am not saying anything again.. Lazy lots who think money grows like grass without working...

Only use your spare money and the difference between the Wealthy and the others is that the wealthy thinks of how his money will work for him even while he sleeps while others believe they have to work for their money.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
BlueWizAngel:
If u are doubting OP you might want to check out this link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

That is the MMM founder
Anyone who will empower the people and free them from financial bondage will automatically become enemy of the state who controls the media.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
vocalprince:
Some go run mad pull their pants on the road like this.
I can feel your pain of not joining, fear of loosing your money and the anger when those you know are financially free and seeing steady alert. And finally the disappointment of MMM not collapsing so that you can be pleased, pele dear

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
1stCitizen:
The idea is genius.

It may fail or succeed though. More on the failing side as the founder is an ex-con but hey! You never know.

I am particularly concerned about how a third party scam can easily be carried out on it
If the system hates your idea of empowering people they will destroy your name and implicate you.

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
lastmessenger:
Am providing help today
Correct
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by 3RNEST(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is MMM still workinq, i just provided help...hope they dont fold up before christmax grin grin grin
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by sidneyj(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
akanbiaa:
With this mindset Laborers would have been wealthy people. Work Smart not hard.
i understand u better
they omitted idiom from ur course outline when u were in school
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ColtPython(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
I just got paid!!! grin
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ColtPython(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
christiengeorge:
I never trusted this whole thing,my friend comes to my house everyday to preach about MMM,surprisingly he was abLe to convince my broda and his galfriend and the girl had to register with 100 k.I warned dem dey didn't heed, me am waiting for day of reckoning

They will be somewhere laughing at you now. They have earned some good profit since 2 months ago that you have been praying for this your personal day of reckoning grin

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by groomz: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2016
just for the information of those still in doubt of mmm,i laugh heavily at them because sergy mavrondy already knows he has all these enemies.Why do you think he recruits guiders?...ofcourse the guiders are the diciples who know the inner secrets so that even if the master is haunted down,the good work will continue to make waves and more strength will be provided .MMMis just a brand name,so many brands will emerge,just like when facebook emerged and others followed,how is mack making his money?the answer is available to those who care to know,how is sergy making his money?maybe you know that too.With the emergence of new brands already brewing,can you tell me how the ideology will die,its impossible my brothers,just rejoice for the legendary sergey mavrondy but do not worship him or his idea,God has only used him to bring light into darkness pertaning to financial enslavement.his work shall never die,so lets all pray against the forces of darkness that are battling the system.LONG LIVE MMM,LONG LIVE SERGEY MAVRONDI,LONG LIVE MMM PARTICIPPANTS,LONG LIVE THE BANKS WHO WILL CONTINUALLY PROVE INVALUABLE TO THE SYSTEM EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ENEMIES,LONG LIVE THE IDEOLOGY.FELLOW MAVRODIANS REJOICE BECAUSE THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

2 Likes

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by 3RNEST(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please if MMM-NIGERIA have pay, do update us here, my money is in it 30days waiting...
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Random75: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Relax joor
No panic
MMM pays!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Davejordan(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Writer just say you don't have money to invest instead poisoning the minds of those that MMM has helped. You don't know how MMM works. Go and browse about helping hand. So that you know how it works. It is a community of people helping each. It is just a rotation of money. MMM doesn't even touch the money for provide help. The money is paid directly to the bank account of the person getting help. I don't want to say that you are genous

2 Likes

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rafayll:
What most of you don't know it that MMM is the world oldest scam it's a re-branded Ponzi scheme.. .u all might be attracted by the interest but know this your money are been use for arms smuggle and most illegal trade.. Watch the season movie Night guard
who be diz one egain?
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Larryjay4u:
OP u must be in my mind. The exact scenario I painted for some friends this morning is what u just used. I think greed is part of what is motivating people to go into this venture.

How come you must provide help before you get help. Why can't the reverse be the case. It simply shows that your money is coming from other peoples sweat and in the day of "reckoning" their eyes will open.

d panadol drinker 4 my headache. grin
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Supplanter:

I know you'll come here and say thesame thing just like the way you've been saying on other social network including facebook.I'm not surprise because you're an MMM scam network agent.
My word for all of you shouting that MMM is genuine and real, I hope you're rehearsing the cry sound when that time comes. For family and friends of these people,be ready to hear wailing,weeping and gnashing of teeth. For ''YOU'', yes YOU that is contemplating to join,just take one minute, type in ''SERGEI MAVRODI'' in google search engine and read carefully.But if you still decide to continue your quest,I wish you the best. Some Nigerians and the greed to make money is really surprising that common sense just disappear from them.
why would dey wail wen dey only invested dia "spare money".

uncle do u knw d meanin of "spare money"?

pls google "spare money" & find out.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by akanbiaa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
sidneyj:

i understand u better
they omitted idiom from ur course outline when u were in school
With your so called Idiom how far have you gone in life, this attitude chases away blessings the day you insult the wrong person you will know aiye n be.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I got help three days ago
I got another yesterday
MMM is paying me wellllllll.
smiling whenever I receive alert

2 Likes

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by deedee44: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Please can I provide help more than once within a month or I have to get help for the first PH before providing another help
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
deedee44:
Please can I provide help more than once within a month or I have to get help for the first PH before providing another help

You can. Just be sure your money to provide help is ready.

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by sartorius(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2016
i was worried earlier as my 2 bed room apartment rent of 350 k is due by month end, mmm came to the rescue i pledged 1 million and i got help yesterday of 1.350 all within 3 weeks.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by andymola(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2016
sartorius:
i was worried earlier as my 2 bed room apartment rent of 350 k is due by month end, mmm came to the rescue i pledged 1 million and i got help yesterday of 1.350 all within 3 weeks.

MMM rocks my dear. The hope of the poor.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
aminho:

My brother thats what happened to me and i lost 500k i can provide help but cant get help
see this liar e be like say somebody pay you to post all these rubbish
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by aminho(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Ibrahim3307:
see this liar e be like say somebody pay you to post all these rubbish
kai Ibrahim waye makaryachi?don't ever in your life call me that!and kuma i dont have to prove myself to you jikinka zai gayamaka
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Mrrespect(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
TB Joshua everywhere
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Olomubj: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
AVISENNA:
I would like to ask MMM participants, where is the interest on your initial principal comming from? what is being traded thast can yield you 30% interest after 1month ?.The one that gives help where is the excess liquidity coming from to generate profit?A lot of people spend so much time on the internet but do not do any form of proper investigation
.for your information the more people click on MMM sit the more money they make same thing go to google,facebook.the founder of this two mention they are among the richest people if you dnt knw..or where do u think they make their money frm ask yourself and the answer wil be clear to u
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
aminho:
kai Ibrahim waye makaryachi?don't ever in your life call me that!and kuma i dont have to prove myself to you jikinka zai gayamaka
i am not asking you to prove anything to me cos i dnt fucking need it,my point is that i dnt believe you. Sorry for calling you liar anyway
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Queenvky(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
MMM still paying irrespective of all the ills said about it.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
omooo leav am, if MMM crash, let it crash. we no go die. life generally is a risk. how much ppl won loose. so, forget am. for now, its paying. and i dont see it crashing. it will neva crash. i undastand d system more than you.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by aminho(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Ibrahim3307:
i am not asking you to prove anything to me cos i dnt fucking need it,my point is that i dnt believe you. Sorry for calling you liar anyway
Very good carry on

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.