Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (75375 Views)

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by angelroz: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
MMM all the way baby. If it crashes, well! thst's what life is about. Taking risks.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by methyl: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898, if you want to register on the right mmm platform.

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by maigemuu: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Need to be financially independent? you don't need to wait 30days to achieve this. The process has been made simpler to bring smiles to your face from home in few days....

Copy the link below on your browser

http://tinyurl. com/jnkb6j5
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by tempest01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Should we not resurrect this thread? just for I told you so purposes.

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ejosh4(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
tempest01:
I saw the current MMM advertised by a friend sometime back and I quickly waved it off as a scam as with the HYIP and other ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/3321916/sec-warns-nigerians-dangers-mmm

Given this topic that was on the front page today, I saw some comments by people and it was noted that ''There is no pool of money with the current MMM and therefore they can't run away''.

Given the nature of their business, with no investments and the fact that they have put in resources in place to allow for this trade to happen, it is pertinent that one day or another, they will close down, and they won't go through that stress without duping people of their money. Seeing the topic today, I had to register and checkout how the model works , and also brainstorm on the eventual way the MMM operators will dupe those that are in the system.

I am giving a scenario here and though it may not play out the same way, there should be no denying the fact that one day - which i wll term as ''the day of reckoning''. the MMM site will shut operations and will try to make as much as possible from your funds before that.

Now here is the scenario. As there is no pool as someone rightly said, I registered and saw the mode of operation. It is worthy of note that the same MMM site runs in several countries:-

Nigeria
South Africa
India
Colombia
Turkey

So from my postulation, the fold-up will happen in a month - The month of reckoning-- across all MMM sites on that month because anything short of that will send panic to other countries and they won't maximize.

The scenario i see playing out is that the handlers will have bank accounts or agents in all countries of operations and in the month of reckoning, as there is no pool of money, all the ''get help'' requests will be paused - Not paused perse, but no ''get help'' request will go through and will be pending as they won't publish it.

Now the ''Provide help'' will be allowed to work, but the account shown will be that of the handlers of the site (or their agents) and people will keep providing help, but it goes to the scam account. Now this will go on for a month as you have to wait for a month to use your Mavro. The first people that will notice the scam will be the ''Get help'' People as they will keep waiting, but no help will come. Then ''Provide help'' people will come to know after a while and they MMM people will release a statement saying the ''business model experiment failed and they are shutting down''

Be wise Nigerians....

Alternative views and constructive arguments are welcome

God everything is coming 2 pass.....THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR MMM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by OldBeer: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
tempest01:
Should we not resurrect this thread? just for I told you so purposes.
Prophesy into my life most holy one.

Seun come and see!
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ilevic(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
methyl:
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,

Bro hw market?
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ilevic(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
methyl:

bro hw market?
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by denziz: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Royal155:
Keep writing rubbish, while people are seizing the opportunity by
making good money from it. Imagine me investing 500$ last month
on m.m.m u.n.i.t.e.d last and getting $1,000 last week. Go thief am
nah mek i see!! Whether it crashes tomorrow or not i have made
enough profit from it.

Abeg for the smart ones that wants to make something out of this scheme, should whatsapp me for guidance...0.70310.16759
Lie will kill you,you continue spammimng threads on mmm with this poo.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by khalids: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by dagok(f): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Pinkieblue(f): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2017
dagok:
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.

Morning..... Please is it true that we are to confirm our email and fone number for it to change from black to green..... Cos I did mine my email turned blue and my mobile number turned green..... Now I am bothered
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Morning..... Please is it true that we are to confirm our email and fone number for it to change from black to green..... Cos I did mine my email turned blue and my mobile number turned green..... Now I am bothered

It's Not compulsory please
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Pinkieblue(f): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
moendowed:

It's Not compulsory please

OK thanks now I can feel relaxed
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
supapraise1:

I hope You read through this piece. You should see the
bias in there. To me, the story doesn't add up.

1. The government shut down MMM in Russia (For Tax evasion not fraud) He was arrested, and charged with fraud.
2. The man mavrodi was incarcerated, or lemme say on the run, what happened to the money of the people that was in the rooms full?
3. Research about Mavrodi, he doesn't have a private jet, nor a yatch, nor a Mansion, he has dedicated his life for the survival of the poor.. And you know, no system in the world ever believes in the raising up of the poor.

4. It's a pity how the world has worked on us.
We only believe what they want us to. Lemme ask, apart from this thing you copied and pasted, have you other information on this?
Have you heard from the man himself. Have you read his books? Have you other sources of information before you will be so sure of what you are saying?

MMM wanted to help people. He was doing so, if they failed it was because of some factors and they have been improving on it.

I know, if I ask you why Ghadafdi was killed by America, you would run to Wikipedia and copy and paste. And you will come here arguing that he was a traitor. You have been deceived so long my dear.

If MMM Nigeria fails today, it won't be because he wanted to defraud us, it would be because SEC and the banks fought hard to cripple it..

And I may feel sad for financial losses but I will be happy that I was part of a process that sought to bring a real change than what Sergeant Buhari promised us.

Receive help my dear.

Where is your almighty MMM now ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Hello Mavrodians!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by alikor2(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2018
LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.