Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) (39627 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
What is not legal in the Niger Delta region is fully legalized in the North region....
hmmmm..... I no go talk to much!!!!!!
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by arewafederation: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
erico2k2:
This is not new.it has been known 4 ages .just being mined illegally
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:
Lwkmd4h. Please who noticed the guy on blue in the 5th and 6th pix?
Mala will always be Mala. See weting hin wear ontop native grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by neonly: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Fools na dis one they want to use to sustain the economy
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2016
in fact discover diamond in the north.... we don't like u, we don't want to be with you. ... u drawing us backward
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by nuradeen011(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2016
just 5km frm my area (Bichi)
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Jtf no go see this one.Na oyel their attention dey after.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by nextprince: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

Must always complain, nawaoooo
It is in the blood, they must complain. Even if the govt decides to give them 100% of the oil proceed, I bet u, they will still complain cos they can never get it right.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by ogastone(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
please can anyone show me the gold in any of the pictures ?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by tellwisdom: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
So playing with mud now translates to mining??....All these abokkiiis won't stop disgracing us sad
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Seunwife(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:
if u like take abo.ki to London, abo,ki na abo.ki. Canvas with senator material

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Canvass is better than sandals in that terrain in order to avoid splashing the wet earth on his blue jalabia.

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
The new propaganda.

"Discovering" of minerals from the areas they already existed in the North.

Areas which has always been drilled by Northern business men.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:
Canvass on traditional, Ab0ki na Ab0ki my brother..

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Fedayeen02: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Sad ....lots of lives will be wasted now due to illegal mining and pollution of water bodies. North wen nor get good flowing rivers angry
you didn't reply and it seems ......

I dey fear you now
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by islandmoon: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Illegal minning, same thing going on in Zamfara, arrest them all!!!!

This belong to the whole of Nigeria but one Alhaji is enjoying the proceed of this illegal minning
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by mmsen: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2016
If this was a picture of an illegal oil refinery would people be celebrating as they are here?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Kyase(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
nextprince:

It is in the blood, they must complain. Even if the govt decides to give them 100% of the oil proceed, I bet u, they will still complain cos they can never get it right.
Gbamo
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:
wetin the Aboki dey write? Canvas untop gini

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Canvass on traditional, Ab0ki na Ab0ki my brother..

I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by MissingBudget: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
See how someone's palm has corroded. These people are really suffering, despite their block votes. grin
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by tunary(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Na which kind gold be dis', na wao. Anybody wen fall enter inside d hole sha na goodbye be dat. North nd negative 5//6
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:

I no fit laugh abeg
but u sef, nawa oh! How ur mind & eyes take go that side?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Coldfeets: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
How come I didn't see any FEMALE gold digger in the photos?

Does it mean there's nothing like FEMALE gold diggers?

Or have they repented?

Nnaa na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by amtaken(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
How come they can mine their gold but we can't do same with our oil?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Guyman02: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

Na everybody be yoruba?

Afonja means mostly Yoruba Muslims who bow to their Fulani masters and betray their fellow Yorubas and other Nigerians, not every Yoruba is categorized as Afonja
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Omo.. Gold for shanono...? shocked
I don hammer...that's where am currently serving.. smiley
Egbon testimony we don get job....Entrepreneurship ti take over.
Cc Testimony89
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by nextprince: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Kyase:

Gbamo
Abeg which one be Gbamo?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
but u sef, nawa oh! How ur mind & eyes take go that side?

Lol....you sef how you take know say na the canvas I dey talk about.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by MamaletASO: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Good one..

Onyonno..Now; make them divide the country..

Its time to go.. Afterall everybody don get something to feed themselves with.

Oya bye
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Kyase(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2016
nextprince:

Abeg which one be Gbamo?
You over get am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released / Bola Tinubu's Supporter Murdered In Anambra - Joe Igbokwe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.