Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) (39624 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
badGAI..

Lol.you too bro.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Fedayeen02: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Busy and you didn't really say anytin to warrant my response or did you?

my mail is no longer working after i sent that mail. Who u be undecided DSS, Edo Airways or EFCC.

Bring back my mail
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
sanandreas:

Do u know the environmental degradation going on the North as a result of illegal mining. Alot of children die as a result of lead poisoning. According to minerals act (1993), every mineral resource belongs to the federal government. Injustice is glaring.

Stop quoting what you don't know, common sense should tell you to copy and paste that section for all to read what you have been smoking.
Land use act bestowed land "OWNERSHIP" on the FG but anybody and anything have access to lease agreements, what do you think C of O is used for?
The mineral act bestowed Ownership on the FG but has provisions for licenses, it is there in section 1 part 1, BTW I quoted from the 1997 edition, I don't know about your 1993. The problem you have is that you are too lazy to understand that having resources does not put money in your pocket but making the necessary investments.

From the story we just read, these scavengers have a discovery, they can not even afford to make the least investment therein which is to get a company that will estimate the quantity of Gold there to know if it is of commercial value, no one will do that, they are stup!dly waiting for the government.

Another investment should be to take the samples excavated so far, to a lab to determine its quality and value before talking about investment, everybody is waiting for the government without doing anything.

Once the government steps in and does exactly what they refused to do, id!ots will raze it down claiming "it is our land", "it is our land". that is the stup!dity of the black man.
If an investor does exactly what i have said and applies for a mining license, nobody will stop him from making his money, even if you are denied a license for political reasons, you can as well go and challenge it in court, who knows after 9yrs you may be the next Alakija,

The black man lacks everything a sane human being should have!!
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked

Fedayeen02:
my mail is no longer working after i sent that mail. Who u be undecided DSS, Edo Airways or EFCC.

Bring back my mail
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by harlee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gold or ashes
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by sanandreas(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
jpphilips:

Stop quoting what you don't know, common sense should tell you to copy and paste that section for all to read what you have been smoking.
Land use act bestowed land "OWNERSHIP" on the FG but anybody and anything have access to lease agreements, what do you think C of O is used for?
The mineral act bestowed Ownership on the FG but has provisions for licenses, it is there in section 1 part 1, BTW I quoted from the 1997 edition, I don't know about your 1993. The problem you have is that you are too lazy to understand that having resources does not put money in your pocket but making the necessary investments.

From the story we just read, these scavengers have a discovery, they can not even afford to make the least investment therein which is to get a company that will estimate the quantity of Gold there to know if it is of commercial value, no one will do that, they are stup!dly waiting for the government.

Another investment should be to take the samples excavated so far, to a lab to determine its quality and value before talking about investment, everybody is waiting for the government without doing anything.

Once the government steps in and does exactly what they refused to do, id!ots will raze it down claiming "it is our land", "it is our land". that is the stup!dity of the black man.
If an investor does exactly what i have said and applies for a mining license, nobody will stop him from making his money, even if you are denied a license for political reasons, you can as well go and challenge it in court, who knows after 9yrs you may be the next Alakija,

The black man lacks everything a sane human being should have!!

Land use act 1978 is different from mineral act 1993.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by fashrola(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Child Labour, no PPE, crude mining method... Infact this is an illegal gold mine
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
ellovee:
[size=14pt]this is why i keep saying that Nigeria is not one. In the North, illegal mining of solid minerals in not a crime but in the South illegal refining of crude is considered a crime nd a punishable offence. When shall this country become to treat all equally irrespective of their ethnicity? [/size]
Bro if u dig oil on ur own no problem not bursting pipeline that a company spent billions to construct

1 Like

Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by holysaint1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
ColtPython:

Lol

Still searching for the gold like...
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by holysaint1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
ColtPython:

Still searching for the gold like...

Lol
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Testimony89(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Unbelievable that gold is in shanono! Shanono corpers it's time for us to be rich and be gold miners...... Farouk let's go and check
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by jpphilips(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
sanandreas:

Land use act 1978 is different from mineral act 1993.

Don't you understand English?
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by cjrane: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=15pt]Everything is being discovered in the North.

From Gold to Silver to Uranium and Nickel.

Still the north want to kill Niger Deltans to steal their oil?

Haba!
[/size]
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Testimony89(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fkforyou:
Omo.. Gold for shanono...? shocked
I don hammer...that's where am currently serving.. smiley
Egbon testimony we don get job....Entrepreneurship ti take over.
Cc Testimony89
Woooooooow! I'm rich....... FK it's time to change our PPA to gold mining!!!!!!!
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

Just haven't seen you in a while.

Damn you thick as fcvk..I like you,I want you
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Akpan107(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
sanandreas:
No battalion sharing crocodile smile. Alot of illegal mining is going on in the North. It is their resource but if it oil, everybody would be shouting one Nigeria. So many times I ask myself question why.
That's the reason militancy will never end in Niger Delta. total resource control is the only guarantee for total peace in the Niger Delta.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Akpan107(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:

That has been our prayer points down here in the Niger Delta.
May God hasten it for us through Jesus Christ our Lord & Saviour, Amen!
Amen!
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by basingstoke: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
sanandreas:
No battalion sharing crocodile smile. Alot of illegal mining is going on in the North. It is their resource but if it oil, everybody would be shouting one Nigeria. So many times I ask myself question why.
Because the southerners have no unifying factor
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Pylony(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
They should watch out for mercury poisoning with this open cast mining.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by flatheadedbigot: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
UNCHR need to see child labor
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by honeychild(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
gp66:
if it were to be in the Niger Delta, the govt will call us criminals and start shooting and killing the innocent resource owners.

In the north the govt dont see anything wrong for the northerners harvesting the natural resources like gold, granite, brimstone, amongts others.

if we cant have true federalism in every part of this nation, i dont think this country will ever witness peace.

If you had started "mining" your oyel in 1956 with shovels and headpans like these Northerners are doing, then there can be a case for comparison.

But to wait for multinationals and the federal government to expend billions of dollars on exploration, drilling, laying of pipes and other infrastructures, and after they have made all the investments you now come and start shouting awa oyel.....that doesn't make sense. Without the multinationals drilling, the oil would still be under the ground with none of you any wiser.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
honeychild:

If you had started "mining" your oyel in 1956 with shovels and headpans like these Northerners are doing, then there can be a case for comparison.

But to wait for multinationals and the federal government to expend billions of dollars on exploration, drilling, laying of pipes and other infrastructures, and after they have made all the investments you now come and start shouting awa oyel.....that doesn't make sense. Without the multinationals drilling, the oil would still be under the ground with none of you any wiser.

Stop reasoning with lunatics, they will reduce you to their level
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by AdeKamal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
hmm...

This Hausanisation self...
dem still wan give preference...maybe na them carry the ores go hide for their states

or they use pipeline specially for natural resources... to transfer it to the North.

I'm ...just imagining this as some people's comment.
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by AdeKamal(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Testimony89:

Woooooooow! I'm rich....... FK it's time to change our PPA to gold mining!!!!!!!

compulsory CDS project.. cool
Testimony89:

compulsory CDS project..
Re: Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) by Testimony89(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2016
AdeKamal:

compulsory CDS project.. cool
compulsory CDS project..
More dan compulsory bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.