Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (27885 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Shut the fu*ck up...fu*king bi*CH nigga....u must have copied that from google abt yabs on ur momma. This just showed u are as useless as ur mama...her pu*ssy is as rotten like a fu*king pit toilet...I spit on u n ur mama...son of a gone!

So google use sniper

Yo momma is so stewpid that when she came to lagos, she had to board mile 2 bus 6 times inorder to get to Mile 12 to buy things for soup..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
amuokuko:

So google use sniper

Yo momma is so stewpid that when she came to lagos, she had to board mile 2 bus 6 times inorder to get to Mile 12 to buy things for soup..
grin And u think this is funny n a yab grin If u reach house open ur mama Toto....n u will see where ur troubles started from grin
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by IryNky: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Devil sent APC to come scatter Nigeria. APC una fadaa
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
grin grin And u think this is funny n a yab grin If u reach house open ur mama Toto....n u will see where ur troubles started from grin

lame.....

Yo momma is so big nd ugly that her pix was the only thing lie mohammed saw to conceive the idea of creating job through dressing of masquerade...
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

lame.....

Yo momma is so big nd ugly that her pix was the only thing lie mohammed saw to conceive the idea of creating job through dressing of masquerade...
Mumu grin Ur fada is so lame that he gives out ur mama n sisters Toto for free fu*king....I spit on ur useless generation.. grin
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Rajosh(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
people are complaining, people are committing suicide, families can't feed, companies are folding up yet this government be claiming achievements. I went to the market today and came back angry at everything and everybody.
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Mumu grin Ur fada is so lame that he gives out ur mama n sisters Toto for free fu*king....I spit on ur useless generation.. grin

hahahahahahahaha..

Ur momma is so dirty, that she gave ur uncle staphylococcus over the phone..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by engrhorla(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dagaya:
Where are the achievements na?
They know how to make things look so good on paper and write ups. The reality on ground is Nigerians are suffering, all this one their scribes and spoke persons are saying everyday all are trash.

We are sliding deeper into recession, household commodities are skyrocketing, salaries are no longer regular, herdsmen are ravaging communities and all this one is saying is listing achievement when nor put food for common man table.

All those who are supporting buhari, May God run your lives the way buhari is running the country.
who buhari achievement help?

I have read the article 50times am yet to see the achievements

It's either the caption is misleading or the mallam is talking off point

All I see are efforts being made.

Since GEJ administration is credited to give us Social media

Ehn,ngwa, PMB too achieved bring Zuckerberg to Naija back to back

Abi, no be achievement ni?
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahahahahahaha..

Ur momma is so dirty, that she gave ur uncle staphylococcus over the phone..
grin ur mama rotten puss*y is soo wide,ur drunkard fada have to use a bottle of beer to fu*k her shocked...
That's why u where born with a big head n a stupid brain
grin
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Raziii(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
bubu doing big thangs. ipad yoof quote me wrong and explode like mark zuckerbergs falcon 9 rocket
you still dey do ipad yoof
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
grin ur mama rotten puss*y is soo wide,ur drunkard fada have to use a bottle of beer to fu*k her shocked...
That's why u where born with a big head n a stupid brain
grin

Dude yo yabs re so childish like those from Ajegunle...
i will give u this but if u dont step up with ur yabs, u aint worth the enjoyment i anticipated..

Yo momma is so dumb and lazy that when ur dad approached her for marriage nd insisted on a two income family, yo momma thought ur dad was working with two security company..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by manny4life(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
What's all these nonsense yo momma cuss all over this thread? If both of you have nothing useful to say, please stop spamming the thread. angry angry angry

“In line with the critical infrastructural focus of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration, an unprecedented 30 per cent of 2016 budgetary provision has been committed to capital projects.

APC are liars, did they just say an "unprecedented 30% committed to capital projects"? When you tell a lot lies, sooner or later, it becomes your truth. They should go back to prior year budgets because we've had more than 30% committed to Capital Expenditures... angry angry angry
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

Dude yo yabs re so childish like those from Ajegunle...
i will give u this but if u dont step up with ur yabs, u aint worth the enjoyment i anticipated..
grin
Yo momma is so dumb and lazy that when ur dad approached her for marriage nd insisted on a two income family, yo momma thought ur dad was working with two security company..
Hausa goat grin no run because am just getting started with u....Back to ur mama stupid puss*y... grin Have u ever wonder abt d smell emanating from ur family one room apartment? Is coming from ur mama depreciated puss*y.....

U can run n hide inside that dirty puss*y n let ur bastard fada b fu*k her to cover u up there..

Dirty rotten magots grin
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Raziii(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
in this time and age, two otondos are still into 'your momma this your momma that' kinda jibes. Stupidity certainly never fades
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Hausa goat grin no run because am just getting started with u....Back to ur mama stupid puss*y... grin Have u ever wonder abt d smell emanating from ur family one room apartment? Is coming from ur mama depreciated puss*y.....

U can run n hide inside that dirty puss*y n let ur bastard fada b fu*k her to cover u up there..

Dirty rotten magots grin

hahahahaha..
running from u
nah!!!!
dont want to go local with you but i will give u one local..

have u wondered why u ve no dad
its because ur mommas punny gets all men swallowed...

ve u wondered why ur momma gat no job
its because she is a known HIV giver..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by engrhorla(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

So google use sniper

Grinch:
Dirty rotten magots grin

This is why Nigeria and Africa is pathetic
We are so divisive
Bashing your parents on Social Media?

We can't hold PMB, Seun or whatever network you are using responsible

In a week Zuckerberg is working on making his profits triple in Africa, here you have yourselves displaying your glorified nonsense.

I don't know your ages but this is a bit immature

And it's not just these guys

A lot of people here are so tribalistic and overtly religious

Look at Obj, IBB & Atiku, they married from other tribes

Let us put a stop to this show of ignorance

Nigeria already has a big issue, bringing in intolerance on the basis of religious differences or tribal differences will worsen it

God bless Nigerians
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahahaha..
running from u
nah!!!!
dont want to go local with you but i will give u one local..

have u wondered why u ve no dad
its because ur mommas punny gets all men swallowed...

ve u wondered why ur momma gat no job
its because she is a known HIV giver..
cheesy U don finally agree sai na copy-copy u been dey do for google?.....fu*king lame magot n ur lame yabs
Ur mama is so useless, sometimes she needs to sell her pu*say for free....just to have her rotten magot Toto fu*ked .... N the men cuming n wiping their di*ck in ur stupid mouth.... grin ur fada is so stupid he got lost from drunkenness like mogopark grin
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Damage control!

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
engrhorla:

This is why Nigeria and Africa is pathetic
We are so divisive
Bashing your parents on Social Media?

We can't hold PMB, Seun or whatever network you are using responsible

In a week Zuckerberg is working on making his profits triple in Africa, here you have yourselves displaying your glorified nonsense.

I don't know your ages but this is a bit immature

And it's not just these guys

A lot of people here are so tribalistic and overtly religious

Look at Obj, IBB & Atiku, they married from other tribes

Let us put a stop to this show of ignorance

Nigeria already has a big issue, bringing in intolerance on the basis of religious differences or tribal differences will worsen it

God bless Nigerians

Hey get the fu*k out of my mention..... I don't need to learn the meaning of morality from u. If u check his first post where he insulted my mother,I warned him,but he continued...
So back off angry

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
cheesy U don finally agree sai na copy-copy u been dey do for google?.....fu*king lame magot n ur lame yabs
Ur mama is so useless, sometimes she needs to sell her pu*say for free....just to have her rotten magot Toto fu*ked .... N the men cuming n wiping their di*ck in ur stupid mouth.... grin ur fada is so stupid he got lost from drunkenness like mogopark grin

I will stop here..
Cous i am being tempted to do local mothers yabs which I have stopped on this moniker..

So I confer to you the crown, u ve won..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by ClintonDal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
So we have fallen so deep in shiit that the government have to lost their achievements so as to lift our hopes up? Sorry people APC has come to stay, there is no evicting them.
The disgusting fact is that they'd still vote them in Edo state soon just for a bag of rice. If only we could open our eyes and stand up.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

I will stop here..
Cous i am being tempted to do local mothers yabs which I have stopped on this moniker..

So I confer to you the crown, u ve won..

There is notting to win.....what we did was stupid n u are to blame for starting it all sad
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by luvinhubby(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
omokab:
which one is Gej TSA achievement? Son if GEJ is planning to kill somebody and Buari later kill the person, will you say is GEJ that kill the person. For your information bjonathan is only planning on Tsa for a number of years without coming out with a good result. Buari likely may see it or have it in his plan before he became the president and he has achieve a lot with it. Give respect to those who deserve it.

The word copyright exists to preserve originality of concept.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Poorboy: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
I have never voted in all my 20 something years of existence, but come 2019,am ready to go to hell n get my PVC,just to cancel out this rotten eggs that call them self APC leaders.

Note: Am not voting for PDP,they are rotten as well angry
Hahahahaha from your comment you're truly 20 something
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by lawalosky(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Robinc: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tell dat to the gods because it is story for the gods
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
SeniorElder:
The way this APC folks are going on, they are just self destructing themselves. Nigerians are no more fools. No more. 2019 come very fast lest this stewpid I.diots kill more Nigerians.
what will you do in 2019,
Vote for pdp?
E be like say suffer de hungry you
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by oyinkinola: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Everything in life is temporary, if things are going good, enjoy it, if things are going bad, don’t worry, it won’t last forever either!
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
*APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS?*

*End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016*

*Course Title: Introduction to APC Government*

*Course Code: Government 101*

*Time Allow: 3 Hours*

*Instruction: Attempt All Questions*

*If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of a diagram:*

*1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for*

*i. Dollar increase.*
*ii. Fuel Price increase*
*iii. Power Failure*
*iv. Unemployment*
*v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings*

*2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:*

*i. N5k promise is cancelled*
*ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled*
*iii. NYSC allowance is reduced*
*iv. Fuel pump prices are* *increased*

*3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.*

*4. Mention 3 types of APC* *propaganda you know, and how they can be used in *21st century politics.*

*5. Mention 5 IDP camps you know that feed with N140000 everyday.*

*6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive.*

*7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?*

*8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;*

*i. masquerade dressing*
*ii. importation of grass*
*iii. fantastically corrupt*

*9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?*

*10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.*

*Your Time Starts Now!!*
*For every issues*, *some* *funny write-up must come up. A bi ki la fe pe epistles yi?*

*Quiz 101 week 27, Nigeria Senate,. 30 minutes. Choose the correct answer, all questions are COMPULSORY.*

*Q1: "I will beat you and nothing will happen" who made this statement.. (5 marks)*
*A, Bukola Saraki*
*B. Ekweremadu*
*C. Dino Melaye*
*D. Obj*

*Q2: To whom was the statement in Q1 was directed? (5 marks)*
*A, Remi Tinubu*
*B. Diezanne*
*C. Mrs. Melaye*
*D. None of the above.*

*Q3, If Remi Tinubu gets rolleyes impregnated by Dino, what will the child be in future. (5 marks)*
*A, A Bastard*
*B. A billionaire*
*C. A. Thug*
*D. Future Nigeria President*
*E. A Nigerian Senator*

*Q4. What should be Bola Tinubu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. Beat Dino*
*B. Thank Dino*
*C. Sue Dino to court*
*D. Do nothing*
*E. Divorce Remi*

*Q5. What statement will Bola Tinubu likely make after hearing that his wife will be impregnated by Dino. (5 marks)*
*A. Hmmm, Remi, so you and Dino have been doing it together Abi?*
*B. Hmmm Omo Ale jatijati.*
*C. Wo Remi, Let Him try it* *first, and I will show him what "Magun" is, idiot*.
*D. Olorun gbo adura wa ni yen (God has finally* *answered our prayer)*

*Q6. Why was Remi Tinubu*
*not scared of Dino's* *statement? (5 marks)*
*A. She knows Dino is a liar.*
*B. She knows Dino cannot perform.*
*C. She knows Dino can perform.*
*D. She wants to dare Dino*

*Q7. What was Bukola Saraki' reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. He was quiet.*
*B. He was shocked.*
*C. He was happy*
*D. He was sorry for Dino*
*E. none of the above.*

*Q8. Why was Saraki sorry for Dino.? (5 marks)*
*A. He knows Dino is impotent.*
*B. He knows Bola put Magun on Remi.*
*C. He also want to impregnate Remi.*
*D. He is very scared of Tinubu.*
*E. All of the above.*

*Q9. What was Ekweremadu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. He was shocked*
*B. He wasn't 'happy.*
*C. He wasn't listening*
*D. He was happy.*
*E. None of the above.*

*Q.10. Ekweremadu did not hear Dino's statement because...... (5 marks)*
*A. He was not happy.*
*B. He was thinking about his jail term.*
*C. He was thinking about his forgery case.*
*D. He was fighting at that time.*
*E. All of the above.*

*Q11. In one sentence describe what should* *happen to Nigeria Senate?*
*(50 marks) No cheating please..... *Please my students in this Examination Hall, note that this Examination is very important for you to pass if you want to move to the next level of your education Career. Examiner's N[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by oyinkinola: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
I have never voted in all my 20 something years of existence, but come 2019,am ready to go to hell n get my PVC,just to cancel out this rotten eggs that call them self APC leaders.

Note: Am not voting for PDP,they are rotten as well angry
...eternal hell? Adieu!
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by PentiumProf: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari has achieved nothing except travelling around witch hunting the opposition and holding the economy to ransom

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by oyinkinola: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
IHate9ja1:
*APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS?*

*End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016*

*Course Title: Introduction to APC Government*

*Course Code: Government 101*

*Time Allow: 3 Hours*

*Instruction: Attempt All Questions*

*If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of a diagram:*

*1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for*

*i. Dollar increase.*
*ii. Fuel Price increase*
*iii. Power Failure*
*iv. Unemployment*
*v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings*

*2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:*

*i. N5k promise is cancelled*
*ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled*
*iii. NYSC allowance is reduced*
*iv. Fuel pump prices are* *increased*

*3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.*

*4. Mention 3 types of APC* *propaganda you know, and how they can be used in *21st century politics.*

*5. Mention 5 IDP camps you know that feed with N140000 everyday.*

*6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive.*

*7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?*

*8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;*

*i. masquerade dressing*
*ii. importation of grass*
*iii. fantastically corrupt*

*9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?*

*10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.*

*Your Time Starts Now!!*
*For every issues*, *some* *funny write-up must come up. A bi ki la fe pe epistles yi?*

*Quiz 101 week 27, Nigeria Senate,. 30 minutes. Choose the correct answer, all questions are COMPULSORY.*

*Q1: "I will beat you and nothing will happen" who made this statement.. (5 marks)*
*A, Bukola Saraki*
*B. Ekweremadu*
*C. Dino Melaye*
*D. Obj*

*Q2: To whom was the statement in Q1 was directed? (5 marks)*
*A, Remi Tinubu*
*B. Diezanne*
*C. Mrs. Melaye*
*D. None of the above.*

*Q3, If Remi Tinubu gets rolleyes impregnated by Dino, what will the child be in future. (5 marks)*
*A, A Bastard*
*B. A billionaire*
*C. A. Thug*
*D. Future Nigeria President*
*E. A Nigerian Senator*

*Q4. What should be Bola Tinubu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. Beat Dino*
*B. Thank Dino*
*C. Sue Dino to court*
*D. Do nothing*
*E. Divorce Remi*

*Q5. What statement will Bola Tinubu likely make after hearing that his wife will be impregnated by Dino. (5 marks)*
*A. Hmmm, Remi, so you and Dino have been doing it together Abi?*
*B. Hmmm Omo Ale jatijati.*
*C. Wo Remi, Let Him try it* *first, and I will show him what "Magun" is, idiot*.
*D. Olorun gbo adura wa ni yen (God has finally* *answered our prayer)*

*Q6. Why was Remi Tinubu*
*not scared of Dino's* *statement? (5 marks)*
*A. She knows Dino is a liar.*
*B. She knows Dino cannot perform.*
*C. She knows Dino can perform.*
*D. She wants to dare Dino*

*Q7. What was Bukola Saraki' reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. He was quiet.*
*B. He was shocked.*
*C. He was happy*
*D. He was sorry for Dino*
*E. none of the above.*

*Q8. Why was Saraki sorry for Dino.? (5 marks)*
*A. He knows Dino is impotent.*
*B. He knows Bola put Magun on Remi.*
*C. He also want to impregnate Remi.*
*D. He is very scared of Tinubu.*
*E. All of the above.*

*Q9. What was Ekweremadu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)*
*A. He was shocked*
*B. He wasn't 'happy.*
*C. He wasn't listening*
*D. He was happy.*
*E. None of the above.*

*Q.10. Ekweremadu did not hear Dino's statement because...... (5 marks)*
*A. He was not happy.*
*B. He was thinking about his jail term.*
*C. He was thinking about his forgery case.*
*D. He was fighting at that time.*
*E. All of the above.*

*Q11. In one sentence describe what should* *happen to Nigeria Senate?*
*(50 marks) No cheating please..... *Please my students in this Examination Hall, note that this Examination is very important for you to pass if you want to move to the next level of your education Career. Examiner's N[truncated by WhatsApp]
[/s]
...it's only foolish that will have time for this nonsense!
"ogun ni mo bi omo koriko, ogbon ni mo wo dagba omo oruwa!"
omo akin ni ya'kin, omo eeyan atata kii siwa hu, omo ti kiniun ba bi boo ri laarin iju rere iwa bi oba bi oba kii ji na sii!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.