Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (27886 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by tymgotel: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
SeniorElder:
The way this APC folks are going on, they are just self destructing themselves. Nigerians are no more fools. No more. 2019 come very fast lest this stewpid I.diots kill more Nigerians.
If Good luck Jonathan is said to have looted our economy
and foreign cash reserves, did he also looted the brains of
the president and members of his cabinet?

6 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by eph12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
samzzycash:
Hit like if you are Still looking for the achievement..me looking at the so called achievement like
As in I was just scrolling upandan looking for the achievements o

4 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by blackboy2star(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Well, person wey finish University with 'PASS' nah graduate too nah lol.... Keep it up APC, awon oniroo jaatijaati

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by NaijaGoBetaWhen: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Still Searching for the Achievement Buhari and his Lies Apc govt claimed they have achieved shocked shocked shocked Useless Apc People

4 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
I have never voted in all my 20 something years of existence, but come 2019,am ready to go to hell n get my PVC,just to cancel out this rotten eggs that call them self APC leaders.

Note: Am not voting for PDP,they are rotten as well angry

u can vote for OPC...

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by kutchs: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
The only achievement and the most notable to me is taking the price of a bag of rice and cement to #22,000 and #23,000 ROM #8000 and #1,500 respectively.
Well done Buhari, you are tuely and indeed working.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

u can vote for OPC...
Get there f*ck out of my mention. One of the rotten zombies, spotted shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by toshmann(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Are these people on drugs? shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Get there f*ck out of my mention. One of the rotten zombies, spotted shocked

ahahahahahaha...
me Zombie?
Dude, i will advise u make use of the acid in ur phone battery to wash ur brain...
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

ahahahahahaha...
me Zombie?
Dude, i will advise u make use of the acid in ur phone battery to wash ur brain...
I think urs needs to b reset with a big hammer

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by sunnyside16(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
I am still looking for the achievements. Fight against corruption and yet no one is convicted. TSA and yet health ministry and NEMA can't access finance for emergencies and despite "blocking the leakages" we are still under recession.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by biggie73(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
APC has made $ = #425 within a year. That is one of Buhari's achievements.
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Oluwabusobomi(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Person no get freedom of speech again for this country and for Nairaland.... I just make some comments on the current economy situation with my other acct...watin d mod do?na to ban me,because they are d same as their pay master in APC...rotten useless eggs sad

My brother it so pathetic. But u knw what, cony man die, cony man bury am. I also hav up to ten diff accounts. So if them like let them ban me till next yr, I wil surely be here to turment the dullard of Daura

3 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Omonigeriarere: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dagaya:
Where are the achievements na?
They know how to make things look so good on paper and write ups. The reality on ground is Nigerians are suffering, all this one their scribes and spoke persons are saying everyday all are trash.

We are sliding deeper into recession, household commodities are skyrocketing, salaries are no longer regular, herdsmen are ravaging communities and all this one is saying is listing achievement when nor put food for common man table.

All those who are supporting buhari, May God run your lives the way buhari is running the country.
who buhari achievement help?

See the achievement after sixteen years -

FFK said he collected only 840 million, Olu Falae said he collected only 100 million naira, Bafarawa collected only 4.3 million for spiritual purposes, Jim Nwobodo said that he collected only 100 million naira. Esther Nemadi said he collected just a little over one billion naira, Olisa Metuh used his own loot to buy a house at Banana Island. AVM Olushola Amosu collected few billions of naira while Alex Badeh too collected some billions of naira all from Nigeria's treasury as approved by the ineffectual buffoon while several graduates are roaming the streets aimlessly because of no job, the power plants have all grown too old to generate meaningful electricity for Nigerians, Nigeria's universities have become glorified secondary schools, the roads are now government means of reducing the population of Nigeria while the hospitals have become another means of cutting down population.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by gozmok1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by baganas: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dagaya:
Where are the achievements na?
They know how to make things look so good on paper and write ups. The reality on ground is Nigerians are suffering, all this one their scribes and spoke persons are

saying everyday all are trash.

We are sliding deeper into recession, household commodities are skyrocketing, salaries are no longer regular, herdsmen are ravaging communities and all this one is saying is listing achievement when nor put food for common man table.
All those who are supporting buhari, May God run your lives the way buhari is running the country.
who buhari achievement help?
Ameen. And may ur live be run like like the way Gej run Nigeria
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

My brother it so pathetic. But u knw what, cony man die, cony man bury am. I also hav up to ten diff accounts. So if them like let them ban me till next yr, I wil surely be here to turment the dullard of Daura
Dem Neva see chomchin.... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Dagaya(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

But those cannot be the only achievements after 16 years na. we had a stable economy, we had improved universities, more almajiri schools were built, we reached an all time peak in terms of power, many roads were worked on, agriculture regained its lost glory, the list is endless.
Where are the achievement of the buhari. please tell me, and no insults please.

See the achievement after sixteen years -

FFK said he collected only 840 million, Olu Falae said he collected only 100 million naira, Bafarawa collected only 4.3 million for spiritual purposes, Jim Nwobodo said that he collected only 100 million naira. Esther Nemadi said he collected just a little over one billion naira, Olisa Metuh used his own loot to buy a house at Banana Island. AVM Olushola Amosu collected few billions of naira while Alex Badeh too collected some billions of naira all from Nigeria's treasury as approved by the ineffectual buffoon while several graduates are roaming the streets aimlessly because of no job, the power plants have all grown too old to generate meaningful electricity for Nigerians, Nigeria's universities have become glorified secondary schools, the roads are now government means of reducing the population of Nigeria while the hospitals have become another means of cutting down population.
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
I think urs needs to b reset with a big hammer

as long as ur momma handles the hammer, am k...
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Dagaya(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Let us be honest, remove sentiments aside. would you really want your life to be ruled and governed the way buhari is handling the country?

baganas:

Ameen. And may ur live be run like like the way Gej run Nigeria
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Miles300: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
macphilip:
Is the flexible exchange rate policy an achievement?
help me ask them , they even went on to say it's a long term nd medium term plan ,even the floating of the currency did not improve anything , however no country has succeeded with this policy , if am Lyin do ur research .. It just a short term plan to stabilize the xchange rate for a short period . The uk did it in 1992 or so it didn't work out fine .. So wat are they sayin are they not learned enough .
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by omokab: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
luvinhubby:
I swear this APC is more useless than i thought.

So Buhari's loitering & GEJ's TSA are included as achievements by them? Them for also include the farmers e-wallet & subsidy removal as achievements.

APC are a bunch of irresponsible political scallywags that are watching Nigerians starve to death while they profit from forex racketeering.
which one is Gej TSA achievement? Son if GEJ is planning to kill somebody and Buari later kill the person, will you say is GEJ that kill the person. For your information bjonathan is only planning on Tsa for a number of years without coming out with a good result. Buari likely may see it or have it in his plan before he became the president and he has achieve a lot with it. Give respect to those who deserve it.
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

as long as ur momma handles the hammer, am k...
Come u good for notting....don't u ever mention my mama...talk to me like a man,because in ur next mention if u insult my mom....what am gonna be saying abt ur mom,u are not gonna like it...so watch ur rotten mouth...stupid fool
angry
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by bikefab(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
These folks think we are in the campaign era...
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by tunary(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Their minds don dey judge them, una don spoil d economy una com dey list achievements,' you Buhari better fix d economy back to the way it was with your stupid achievements. Olodo
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
Come u good for notting....don't u ever mention my mama...talk to me like a man,because in ur next mention if u insult my mom....what am gonna be saying abt ur mom,u are not gonna like it...so watch ur rotten mouth...stupid fool
angry

hahahahaha..
bring it on...
call ur momma as u bring it on..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahahaha..
bring it on...
call ur momma as u bring it on..
I see, ur mama b one of those wen dey sell dem rotten Toto for less. When next u meet ur stupid mother ask her how u became a bastard...fool
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:
I see, ur mama b one of those wen dey sell dem rotten Toto for less. When next u meet ur stupid mother ask her how u became a bastard...fool

thats is dry..
one of those Ajegunle yab..

well take this

Yo momma is son ugly that Sniper made a cockroach repellent using her picture..
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by amuokuko: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grinch:

pls be quick with ur yabs..
gat a football match to catch...
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Omonigeriarere: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Dagaya post=49014385][/quote]

We are where we are now because they have spent your today's entitlement in their yesterdays. If the money was thoroughly spent on infrastructural improvement, we wont be where we are now.

Get it right.
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

thats is dry..
one of those Ajegunle yab..

well take this

Yo momma is son ugly that Sniper made a cockroach repellent using her picture..
Shut the fu*ck up...fu*king bi*CH nigga....u must have copied that from google abt yabs on ur momma. This just showed u are as useless as ur mama...her pu*ssy is as rotten like a fu*king pit toilet...I spit on u n ur mama...son of a gone!
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by anonimi: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
shammah1:
See lies shocked

HIT LIKE IF YOU'RE WAITING TO SEE THE LIST OF THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

I can list more than 100 of APC/BUHARI's disastrous achievements. Clueless government

Very disastrous.
Very clueless.
Who will remove this curse from our land

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3927877_abomination_jpg7ee5ae85adb00c529d579a4bd60db36f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3926351_buhari1_jpeg9207edbf1669b66bd88fc8793327f8b4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.