Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders (9804 Views)

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by EpicMaurice(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
If she was your girl, I can bet you won't dare break her heart kiss
eskuz me...do you have her phone number or 2go username.......
I want to.....em......you know....grin
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by ibibiofirstlady(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
EpicMaurice:

eskuz me...do you have her phone number or 2go username.......
I want to.....em......you know....grin
Nah, I only got her whatsapp ID
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
That image in no. 7 is not real. I clicked the video and daw something else
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by EpicMaurice(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Nah, I only got her whatsapp ID
oya share am sharp sharp.
She's the kinda gal i like grin
am in luv with her already
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
EpicMaurice:

oya share am sharp sharp.
She's the kinda gal i like grin
am in luv with her already
zero eight zero...

Are you with me?
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by EpicMaurice(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
zero eight zero...
Are you with me?
ehe nah. Oya finish the number
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by benueguy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Check out this big guy
Pls change your dp
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by Opistorincos(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
One papercut is all they need
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by cliquevibes(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Stop being a lazy bone dude, go hit the gym and be like this mankiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4187651_bodybuilder_jpeg35e664b023c1be15bc016cb8c559a51d
No dear, Thanks, looking at dat pic, lemme be thin lyk buhari, am contented abeg
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
benueguy:

Pls change your dp

why should she change it grin
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by Cool23(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
I pity for their wives one slap and all their teeth will remove
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by enshi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
I think i have built my body to a desirable limit.. .. . Anything beyond what it is now would not be good anymore....

Pls guys check my dp and give me that like

Thanks
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by Charles4075(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
She's so lovely and cute...

This type will be using your head to bang the bed as she is also on the verge of breaking ya shaft and when she asks this familiar question: You want me to go harder, cos of fear you're gonna close your eyes and scream yes-----

Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by gamaliel121(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Did you know that female body builders usually have huge clits
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by stiflerdrug: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

You also beat this BIG man too I guess grin

Nah.. This one was my jnr.. He used to be too tiny so I didn't bully him wink
Re: 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
xori u said u got d pix frm a toaster...as in bread toaster Ibibiofirstlady

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.