Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (29461 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by bi0nics: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
What is wrong with d road for crying out loud!
You should get laid first and get your asa back here and see that planks is used for a bridge in the 21st century

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by jegz25(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Upon all d years their "HERO" served? chaii...

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by SONofYORUBA: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
God bless GEJ for this world class road.

GEJ till 2023!

11 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by scachy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:
So, what exactly did Jonathan do in the south east for almost 6 years that made the Ibos think he's the best president in the history of Nigeria?
In Lana's voice Shut-Tup. Buhari is d best president.the difference is clear.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.
[size=14pt] I drove through that road in 2006 and the road was terrible. Same in the early months of 2015. It transcends administrations. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by billyG(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Useless wailers is that Bridge a Federal bridge also.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Sonn(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
OK. he did not fix this one. but wat of those ones he fixed & de people he fixed them for? they av never supported him. yet they benefited more from him' wen another president was elected' he separated those dat supported him frm those dat did not'..... de trut remains de trut' this government for now is more clueless than a mad woman.....

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by AsoRockz01(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
GEJ did apparently nothing in the SE and SS because he concentrated all his energy trying to fix Northern Nigeria by getting rid of their almajiri and allievating poverty in that region. Yet all they wanted was for a NNortherner to rule Nigeria. For those of us that supported hhim,we were sure he was going to construct this road and the second Niger bridge. I am still not disappointed in him.
He tried to woo the north with the projects he did there forgetting that they do not value any otherr tribe in Nigeria. His only crime for loosing the election was that he is from the minority.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by kmax4ril: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wailers will wail, like, look Buhari roads in total disappointment forgetting Jonathanian and co had been there for eons.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
if you people want to know what president goodluck did for d Igbos,I will love list it
1)gave our businessmen back their license to operate e.g ibeto,capital oil,slok airline..these license was ceesed by obj
2)international.airport Enugu
3)Igbo man holding major post in Nigeria after d civil.war
3)helped innoson and other entrepreneurs to achieve their present statues
4)so numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
if you people want to know what president goodluck did for d Igbos,I will love list it
1)gave our businessmen back their license to operate e.g ibeto,capital oil,slok airline..these license was ceased by obj
2)international airport Enugu
3)Igbo man holding major post in Nigeria after d civil war
3)helped innoson and other entrepreneurs to attain their present statues
4)so numerous to mention
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by olahero(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin Igbo pipu, too hateful tribe.
They are all too love of money than their wellbeing.

10 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obailala(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
AsoRockz01:
GEJ did apparently nothing in the SE and SS because he concentrated all his energy trying to fix Northern Nigeria by getting rid of their almajiri and allievating poverty in that region. Yet all they wanted was for a NNortherner to rule Nigeria. For those of us that supported hhim,we were sure he was going to construct this road and the second Niger bridge. I am still not disappointed in him.
He tried to woo the north with the projects he did there forgetting that they do not value any otherr tribe in Nigeria. His only crime for loosing the election was that he is from the minority.
And this same shallow mentality still prevails even in 2016... I guess he was from a majority tribe in 2011 when he won Buhari with about 10 million votes gap no be so?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Felixtuta(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Who wan do am?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by thedarkside: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
i dont know,who is more foolish..fee dee fee that never did anything or you that is trying to use a none existing road because its tagged federal-road,..
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by thedarkside: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:
1)gave our businessmen back their license to operate e.g ibeto,capital oil,slok airline..these license was ceased by obj
4)so numerous to mention

helped proforce too,i quess..?..

if the sun shines tommorow na jonathan made it possible...nawa for una.......

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:
So, what exactly did Jonathan do in the south east for almost 6 years that made the Ibos think he's the best president in the history of Nigeria?

what are you saying.....
instead of you to concentrate on your South West region...you are insulting d Igbo's...
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by OgundeleT(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
and the most funniest part of it is that one have to pay before crossing that bridge
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by AsoRockz01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
obailala:
And this same shallow mentality still prevails even in 2016... I guess he was from a majority tribe in 2011 when he won Buhari with about 10 million votes gap no be so?

Did Buhari accept thhe election was won on a fair ground? I do not need to banter words wit you. It would look childish.
But I am sure you know he tried all he could to develop Northern Nigeria.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by farem: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

He appointed many igbos in his cabinet. That one no do you?

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

They benefited little or nothing from Jonathan but still hated other patriotic Nigerians that voted the dumbo out of power. They took their hatred to another level today by joining Kenyans in tweeting shit against Nigeria. But as usual, patriotic Nigerians rose to the occasion and dealt with them naija style.

I can see tears flooding your cheek. Na so e pain you reach??

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
thedarkside:

helped proforce too,i quess..?..

if the sun shines tommorow na jonathan made it possible...nawa for una.......

who is proforce......
You are talking about proforce that claim to fabricate military wares BUT can not fix common airforce jet brake.....but innoson that is not even into military ware fixed Nigerian airforce fighter jet brake
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Charly68: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
One million gbosa for PDP for transforming Nigeria to Dubai. grin grin grin

GEJ did the road before leaving office but Buhari spoiled it to discredit GEJ grin grin grin

In Orubebe voice, we no go gree grin grin grin

Where is Fani Kayode and his crew, we need article on how Hausa/Fulani spoiled this road.
You rightly captured my thought. Original Gbosa for PDP
grin grin grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
olahero:
grin Igbo pipu, too hateful tribe. They are all too love of money than their wellbeing.
Sorry..You are so pained..

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ijaya123: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
I thought their corrupt and clueless hero has fixed all the roads in that region?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Bluffly: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.
Is this your thinking pattern?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:
4)so numerous to mention

Can you list the numerous?

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bluffly:
Is this your thinking pattern?

e concern you.....Y can't you people face your wasteland
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by ezemme(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is not a time to blame Jonathan or anybody, 15th of August this year FG claimed to award this particular road.. what the hell the contractor were doing..
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Kazrem(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
eeeeehhhhh!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.