Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (29454 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=14pt] I drove through that road in 2006 and the road was terrible. Same in the early months of 2015. It transcends administrations. [/size]
yes its true thats why i said let this administration come and pass so we can continue counting down to its silver jubilee.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Keneth1:
nne that bridge dey nteje nah, is it among enugu-onitsha express
yes e go soon celebrate 30th birthday
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
efilefun:
[size=13pt]I thought GEJ built a world class bridge on that road before he left power moreover why are you all complaining after voting massively for someone who couldnt change ur wooden bridge into something standard abegiii park well make i spit [/size]
ok
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by muffyt05: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:
if you people want to know what president goodluck did for d Igbos,I will love list it
1)gave our businessmen back their license to operate e.g ibeto,capital oil,slok airline..these license was ceased by obj
2)international airport Enugu
3)Igbo man holding major post in Nigeria after d civil war
3)helped innoson and other entrepreneurs to attain their present statues
4)so numerous to mention

If you're not the Mugun of the year, I'll be damned. How does all those rubbish you mentioned transform your conditions of living as an individual?. The fact of the matter is,Jonathan failed and at the same time betrayed the trust of everyone who supported him.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

yeah,got u too, but u know he messed up but ur pple just supported him cuz ur leaders were at his back, anyways, how re ya?
ok but i don't do tribalism.. i am a Nigerian. Tk
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

its d best , d roads are even better dan dat of lagos, everywhere u go, there is good strong roads thats why your people are rushing to d north from kogi to maiduguri, but nobody is coming to d east why?, ur leaders are ur problem.

see poverty northern dude talking to an igboman....
I can't stop laughing....
very backward tribe.....
d southwest can't even stand d southeast ,talk more of a northerner gworo chewing dullards

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lagazine:
~ Which Thunder dey class? u dey ply d route indeed but still dey under construction.. Senior lier, y are u lying after dis opened secret? GEJ really tried with this kind of Trap for the SE people...

I tire for am o, wetin he wan dey defend
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

sorry for you....what business can you compete with in d southeast.....d Igbo's meet opportunities and use it.....d are even better than you even in your so called region....
you think southeast are made for lazy people....
if you can compete in d business of Onitsha,Nnewi,aba etc .come ,you will be welcomed

hahaha, even in big businesses we rule, they are not lazy but d hatred for d north wont make u focus on how to excel, u guys can never match d north interms of everything.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

very backward tribe.....
d southwest can't even stand d southeast ,talk more of a northerner gworo chewing dullards

E dey pain you o! grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

hahaha, even in big businesses we rule, they are not lazy but d hatred for d north wont make u focus on how to excel, u guys can never match d north interms of everything.

He didn't know where to direct his anger.. grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

its d best , d roads are even better dan dat of lagos, everywhere u go, there is good strong roads thats why your people are rushing to d north from kogi to maiduguri, but nobody is coming to d east why?, ur leaders are ur problem.

even gworo chewing shoe shiner is talking to southeasterns...
I can't stop laughing..
even South West can't stand d southeast...
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

very backward tribe.....

with your education u cant even get d vice president of d country,what a shame?, who could be more backward dan igbos?, can anyone stand up and say he is going to stay in d east?, ur pple are everywhere from drugs to prostitution to stealing to ritual etc, hustling for visa to go abroad to go wash dead bodies,carrying drugs in ur tummy, i pity u guys.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

where do you rule...
in your illiterate backward region...
you people have been in power since 1960...
tell me one northern state that is better than abakalike
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

even gworo chewing shoe shiner is talking to southeasterns... I can't stop laughing.. even South West can't stand d southeast...
u
u guys are 3rd class citizens of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

with your education u cant even get d vice president of d country,what a shame?, who could be more backward dan igbos?, can anyone stand up and say he is going to stay in d east?, ur pple are everywhere from drugs to prostitution to stealing to ritual etc, hustling for visa to go abroad to go wash dead bodies,carrying drugs in ur tummy, i pity u guys.

and ur people are allover d southeast begging,almajiris,gatemen,shoe shiners
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
yes its true thats why i said let this administration come and pass so we can continue counting down to its silver jubilee.

yeah ,i guess u are from d east ryt?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

and ur people are allover d southeast begging,almajiris,gatemen,shoe shiners

at least theirs is legit business, urs is stealing,prostitution etc, ur women are shit.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

where do you rule...
in your illiterate backward region...
you people have been in power since 1960...
tell me one northern state that is better than abakalike

hahaha, hungry pple , who goes there to look for greener pasture ?, and ur pple are all over d north selling shaving sticks and handkerchief, ur women are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

hahaha, hungry pple , who goes there to look for greener pasture ?, and ur pple are all over d north selling shaving sticks and handkerchief, ur women are prostitutes.

take a look at your brothers and sisters

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

Go and compete with afonjas,,Igbo's are not your kind...sorry
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

Go and compete with afonjas,,Igbo's are not your kind...sorry
cuz they are shit

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by kowalsky: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Yeah, Buhari administration must go so that Jonathan will come back and fix it the way he did for the almost 6 years that he ruled previously. The road was as smooth as marble before Buhari destroyed it in the last one year.

God bless your soul
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

take a look at your brothers and sisters

at least they are not stealing and prostituting na, try somtin beta., u guys are still shit, u know what?,igbos are d osu of nigeria
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

yeah ,i guess u are from d east ryt?
i don't know, you tell me
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Kennycyphers(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenonze:
Igbo people no get sense.

GEJ till 2057

What makes you think You can insult a particular Ethnic group.. what do you know?? RACIST. [email]
kenonze:

GEJ till 2057

What makes you think You can insult a particular Ethnic group.. what do you know?? RACIST. [/email]
kenonze:

GEJ till 2057

What makes you think You can insult a particular Ethnic group.. what do you know?? RACIST.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

at least they are not stealing and prostituting na, try somtin beta., u guys are still shit, u know what?,igbos are d osu of nigeria

see who is talking.....
northerners that can have sex with anything available,cow,goat,horse etc.
come to abakalike,at least your people dominate their and see northern prostitutes.
I am just telling you,to make you feel among..
but you people are d reason y Nigeria is still backward....no single contribution to nations growth......
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
i don't know, you tell me

i guess i am talking to an under age ryt?, cuz "i dont know" is one of d cliches of under age girls.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

see who is talking.....
northerners that can have sex with anything available,cow,goat,horse etc.
come to abakalike,at least your people dominate their and see northern prostitutes.
I am just telling you,to make you feel among..
but you people are d reason y Nigeria is still backward....no single contribution to nations growth......

why am i even repying dis hungry 3rd class citizen of nigeria.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

i guess i am talking to an under age ryt?, cuz "i dont know" is one of d cliches of under age girls.
ok .. you deserve a cookie. Clap for yourself.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:

give d cookie to me and i will do justice to it girl, but i am right , isn't it.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:

give d cookie to me and i will do justice to it girl, but i am right , am i not?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

why am i even repying dis hungry 3rd class citizen of nigeria.

first class almajiri citizen.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Gets N5m Bail Over Attempted Suicide / Ondo 2020: Pictures From PDP Governorship Primary Election / Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.