Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (29468 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

Can you list the numerous?

You think I bought this data for you.....
sorry I have so Much to do online instead of responding to that your careless question.....by y way,I just came back from ban
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obailala(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Did Buhari accept thhe election was won on a fair ground? I do not need to banter words wit you. It would look childish.
But I am sure you know he tried all he could to develop Northern Nigeria.
You said GEJ was voted out in 2015 purely because he was from a minority tribe and I asked you whether he wasn't also from a minority tribe when he was voted in massively in 2011?.... I also wouldn't bother exchanging banters with you because it's absolutely pointless especially as you cant answer my simple question above.

13 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by spacohill3(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
What did gej do for us Igbo in 6 years? Answer me my Igbo brothers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by 982ABU(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
ibos blindness and hatred in politics their hero din nothing to them they massively voted for him again in 2015 and he failed now they let with anger and extreme poverty you never anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by wristbangle: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenonze:
Igbo people no get sense.

GEJ till 2057

Please let's promote one Nigeria. We should learn from the jibes other countries are throwing at us.

The road is already capture in the current budget, so Fashola will do justice to implement it. With time, igbos will realise the current administration mean well for them.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by AsoRockz01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
obailala:
You said GEJ was voted out in 2015 purely because he was from a minority tribe and I asked you whether he wasn't also from a minority tribe when he was voted in massively in 2011?.... I also wouldn't bother exchanging banters with you because it's absolutely pointless especially as you cant answer my simple question above.

He won in 2011 because he had the backing of Obj the Yoruba demi God plus the votes he garnered from the wholee of the southern Nigeria. When the Yoruba demi God discovered he was not doing his bidding he dumped him and the whole of southwest followed suit. I hope your question has been answered? Please don't ask again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by AlphaT1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
One million gbosa for PDP for transforming Nigeria to Dubai. grin grin grin

GEJ did the road before leaving office but Buhari spoiled it to discredit GEJ grin grin grin

In Orubebe voice, we no go gree grin grin grin

Where is Fani Kayode and his crew, we need article on how Hausa/Fulani spoiled this road.

grin grin grin

Hahahhahahahah no mind dem, na the gullible Nigerian youth still following this liars (PDP, APC, LP, APGA etc) up and down I pity...
Hero GEJ transformed the SE LOL
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by frubben(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
Edit your comment, is too harsh. One Nigeria, we shouldn't take political differences too personal.

U don't need to blame him, he is still writing his WEAC
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by prince985(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ijaya123:
I thought their corrupt and clueless hero has fixed all the roads in that region?
greedy Yorubas..u think we will support somebody because he built sky scrapers for us? u claim we igbos are foolish but y did buhari bring back Jonathans Agric policy that he canceled at first? wen d country falls we will blame Jonathan and kill him..den we will all die in foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
Got your point sister. I wish our brothers from SE can start seeing politics is not about bitterness but interest. If you can recall, in 2011 the SW said no to Buhari, even then we all heard how our leaders here sold us to GEJ after collecting Billions but immediately GEJ got to power he backed the SW and started removing the Yorubas in his cabinet. This is part of what led to his face off with OBJ, fast coming 2015, GEJ begged our leaders but they said NO, now we don't want money but we want offices and we form alliance with PMB, the rejected stone. Now at least Yorubas are happy now having their brothers and sisters occupying some federal positions.

What type of analysis is this? Didn't the SE and SS people occupy federal positions in GEJ'S govt? While he may not have done anything for them, infrastructure-wise, he was fair in his appointments to a very large extent. He concentrated more in the north where the need was greatest, infrastructure-wise. Afterall, even Fash acknowledged his actions in the north as per road.

GEJ was never the best. Buhari is not a better option. There are so many individuals in Nigeria that are better qualified for the position but were never given a chance. The SE has no problem with the North, from my perspective. It appears their wahala is with Buhari, given their past experience when Buhari was a military head of state.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by shaibu123: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
GEJ has good intentions for South East but the so called south east leaders are just after their pockets.I can tell you that if our leaders have presented that road to GEJ it will be fixed in no time.Even our governors,what stops Obiano and Ugwuanyi forming partnership and repair the road and hold back federal vat. But they are more focused to their security vote from Abuja.We need to hold our so called SE leaders responsible for the condition of that road.If we cry marginalization,then let's take the bull by the horn.Ngige was an example to that and Anambra from then changed for good.Somebody has to say enough is enough,if need be pay a political price for it and do something to identify with.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenonze:
Igbo people no get sense.

GEJ till 2057

your hate for Igbo people no get part two..did they chop your pusy and clean mount

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
982ABU:
ibos blindness and hatred in politics their hero din nothing to them they massively voted for him again in 2015 and he failed now they let with anger and extreme poverty you never anything

Grammar tough, no be small. grin grin grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by thedarkside: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

who is proforce......
You are talking about proforce that claim to fabricate military wares BUT can not fix common airforce jet brake.....but innoson that is not even into military ware fixed Nigerian airforce fighter jet brake

bros...calm down...i dont want to be banned again..creating each time another moniker pissis me off...

i dont want 100 e-mail accounts...sooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever...

proforce is building vihecles and can not fix break...

you dont even notice when someone likes you.....whatever....

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by HastaCuando(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
All this Children on Nairaland should please allow us hear word. GEJ this, PDP that.... They are stories now. must we dwell in the past forever? All I am saying is that the sitting government should come in and do something in the required area. Simple! No finger pointing from today till 'amen' will solve our issues for us. Pls all of you should grow up!

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Kellygold(f): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hey business fellow. Do you use POS to accept payments? Did you know that you can get loan up to 20 million naira without collateral within 48 hours? A-ha, what are you waiting for to boost your business, take the eligibility test for free here /onefiloan You will be amazed at the good people behind this project.
Good luck and please share.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obailala(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
AsoRockz01:

He won in 2011 because he had the backing of Obj the Yoruba demi God plus the votes he garnered from the wholee of the southern Nigeria. When the Yoruba demi God discovered he was not doing his bidding he dumped him and the whole of southwest followed suit. I hope your question has been answered? Please don't ask again. Thank you.
Lol... very amusing reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
What is wrong with d road for crying out loud!
it's world class
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wonder when voting for the candidate of one's choice became foolishness and hateful. Some people go die on top of igbo people matter....E Dey pain some people say igbo people no get chills for an body be you who...buhari ooo...or whatever they don't care. They say it the way it is... grin
Igbo kwenu.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by mokaflex(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.
Somebody told you this road just got spoilt. Myopic Nigerian
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
982ABU:

Lol... grin...see grammar.....Even daft people wan talk because igbo is involved.SMH
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ijaya123: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
prince985:
greedy Yorubas..u think we will support somebody because he built sky scrapers for us? u claim we igbos are foolish but y did buhari bring back Jonathans Agric policy that he canceled at first? wen d country falls we will blame Jonathan and kill him..den we will all die in foolishness

Senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by bi0nics: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
succed:

Lol... grin...see grammar.....Even daft people wan talk because igbo is involved.SMH

Wow, Grand Commader In English Grammar, Could you please correct his errors? Thanks in advance angry

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Lagazine(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
sommyblaze:

The thunder DAT will lick ya annus is still receiving classes.

~who told u dis is OnitshaEnugu E-way. due to d work going on motorists had to b taking this way which na one village like DAT.

And for ur info I dey ply the route wella so confirm ya news next tym.

remember say d thunder still dey class n na im be Course Rep.
~ Which Thunder dey class? u dey ply d route indeed but still dey under construction.. Senior lier, y are u lying after dis opened secret? GEJ really tried with this kind of Trap for the SE people...
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by CHOPUP411(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is not not Nigeria is biafra
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:
So, what exactly did Jonathan do in the south east for almost 6 years that made the Ibos think he's the best president in the history of Nigeria?
GEJ used his years in power to developed the north.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
thedarkside:

bros...calm down...i dont want to be banned again..creating each time another moniker pissis me off...

i dont want 100 e-mail accounts...sooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever...

proforce is building vihecles and can not fix break...

you dont even notice when someone likes you.....whatever....

dude....use your google
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
That is the evidence of the deception of Jonathan on the Ibos. Though I don't like Buhari's administration one bit but I'm happy to see the Thieving and deceptive clan gone for good.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by arsenal33: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
I THOUGHT GEJ FIXED IT
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by DonCortino: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
One million gbosa for PDP for transforming Nigeria to Dubai. grin grin grin

GEJ did the road before leaving office but Buhari spoiled it to discredit GEJ grin grin grin

In Orubebe voice, we no go gree grin grin grin

Where is Fani Kayode and his crew, we need article on how Hausa/Fulani spoiled this road.

grin grin grin
O boy cool down! This is not pdp matter, this road has not been touched after the civil war. Its one of the marginalisation we've been cry for since.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by sommyblaze(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lagazine:
~ Which Thunder dey class? u dey ply d route indeed but still dey under construction.. Senior lier, y are u lying after dis opened secret? GEJ really tried with this kind of Trap for the SE people...
Bia goodu, where you d one who took the pictures?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by TROY85(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.
So for ur mind name dis administration fault b ds?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Will Make The Poor, Poorer – Buhari / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) / Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.