Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. (513 Views)

See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day / Mention The Celebrity That Is Staying In Your Area / Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
This are the people that will be Nigeria celeb if the keep their head straight and stay focus. We have so many of them, but i will mention few, you can help me add to the list. Thanks

Its good to know that , here we have future musician, who keep on gracing our ears with their new release songs.

It's good to know that here we have great novelist/writers, who keep on giving us endless stories to read.

It's good to know that here we have alot of comedian, who keep on making us to laugh with their jokes and funny memes.

It's good to know still on this platform we have numerous bloggers, who keep on feeding us with latest news.

Infact the are many, i can only mention but few.

The Names.

Tonyebarcanista
Airforce1
Ireneony
Rokiatu
Eroticangelina
Tosyne2much
Englishmart
Obontami
Onila
Mirexxx
Sinaj
Selenaqueen
TrishaP
Wristbangle
And lastly the guy that is typing this cheesy

please add names thanks.
Re: Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. by MrOlihilistic: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
undecided
saintsamuraii you're back we've noticed that.
please do us a favour and swerve please.
Re: Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. by herzern(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
crazysaint:
This are the people that will be Nigeria celeb if the keep their head straight and stay focus. We have so many of them, but i will mention few, you can help me add to the list. Thanks
Its good to know that , here we have future musician, who keep on gracing our ears with their new release songs.
It's good to know that here we have great novelist/writers, who keep on giving us endless stories to read.
It's good to know that here we have alot of comedian, who keep on making us to laugh with their jokes and funny memes.
It's good to know still on this platform we have numerous bloggers, who keep on feeding us with latest news.
Infact the are many, i can only mention but few.
The Names.
Tonyebarcanista
Airforce1
Ireneony
Rokiatu
Eroticangelina
Tosyne2much
Englishmart
Obontami
Onila
Mirexxx
Sinaj
Selenaqueen
TrishaP
Wristbangle
And lastly the guy that is typing this cheesy
please add names thanks.

1 Like

Re: Future 9ja Celebrity That Are Nairalanders. by Evakinqz: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
The poster above me tho grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Will Chop My Money / Can You Marry Your Cousin's Cousin? / Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.