Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28906 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
But you didn't accept my request why?.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by madamL(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Pls dear run a check on the man's family background. Believe me it also matters even when marrying a whiteman. Which country? What about his parents? What killed his grandfather. It is a big issue when marrying far. Good luck dear but carry out checks.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Lol, no be say to thank, huh?. anyway.

tongue I nor wan yarn much today. Feeling lazy.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

But you didn't accept my request why?.

I didn't see it.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Radiant

I'm guessing the white men are also better than your African/Black father?

Feel free to tell us how white men are better than your brothers and the rest of the men in your family.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by yarodin: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Before we crucify this poor gal we all have to understand that for some people marrying an oyinbo is a big accomplishment.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
Anyway, I might not get ur ID wella.

cool_flexi

That's mne, will holla you.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

@Radiant

I'm guessing the white men are also better than your African/Black father?

Feel free to tell us how white men are better than your brothers and the rest of the men in your family.

GBAM!Iji Ya! wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platnumnk: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
yarodin:

Before we crucify this poor gal we all have to understand that for some people marrying an oyinbo is a big accomplishment.

huh?? how it is an accomplishment?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Etin(f): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Poster
If you want to marry a white man do so, but please do NOT insult the whole race of black men to which our Dads and Brothers belong. You don't have to feel guilty for wanting  to marry any  race and it should not be subject to an online poll.

Just make sure he is not a stalker, serial killer or bigamist do your homework WELL.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sandee575(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
@poster
wont you look like a visitor in that family photograph
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by goodhunte(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
PLEASE , PLEASE SLOW DOWN cry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ LeiLah

<<Congratulations and best of luck.  Look forward to getting your breakfast in bed! even on your day off,

As my husband says jokingly "a black man can never be a gentleman".

I bet ya you will be looked after and any cultural dfferences will work to YOUR advantage.

You can chill out and have a drink and even a smoke without being called names>>

So, you are telling us black men do not bring breakfast in bed? Don't condemn the whole apple tree just cos there are few rotten ones in it. every race have their bad men. you ladies might have been unfornate to date the wrong black men but yall have to know that most black men are good in fact most Nigerian men are good. And our men can be gentlemen so your husband needs to shut the eff up! I'm ashamed you actually agreed with him so you are saying your father was never a gentleman to your mother?
I happen to be dating a black man (an Igbo man) and he's brought breakfast to me in bed couple of times and he regularly sends me flowers. we go out on dates on a regular basis. i don't think your man or radiant's white man can be more of a gentleman than my man.
Don't expect black men to treat you ladies as queens if you people are not doing anything to deserve it. And of course you deserve to be called names if you smoke. did your mother teach u to smoke? it is not in our culture for a young woman to be smoking. you are obviously heavily influenced by the western world hence why u ladies tend to date the white men that have no culture or custom
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
It is hard and not a fair statement to just conclude that white man is better than black men.
How many black men ave you tried, and likewise how many white men have you tried
Just cos you met one white man and he is making you feeling like a queen, doesnt mean that he wont deal with you tomorrow.
I have said this before and i am gonna say it again, out of every 12, be it black, white or purple, there is a judas.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by goodhunte(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
DONT SHOW US AS ANIMALS ONLY THINK OF SEX , THIS IS WHAT THE WHITES WANTS TO BE BUSSY WITH,
DONT WORRY N JUST BBE GOOD TO YOUR WIFE AND WHITE MAN WILL NEVER SNATCH HER.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Leilah, if you are married or dating a man cos he is macho and he is ghetto, that is what you get, else there are so many black men that are gentle, reliable and sweet, so pls, no need to generalize.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
Lovely. . . grin

I've asked you guys to tell me what Nigerian men can offer and yet no one seems to have an answer grin I am not the horse now, you are so let me hear from your mouth wink

Please, what makes y'all think white men are richer than black men? Dang! And I'm marrying for money? shocked grin That's the mentality an an average Nigerian grin

Ermm. . .waiting to hear the adorable qualities of a Nigerian man. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Lovely. . . grin

I've asked you guys to tell me what Nigerian men can offer and yet no one seems to have an answer grin I am not the horse now, you are so let me hear from your mouth wink

Please, what makes y'all think white men are richer than black men? Dang! And I'm marrying for money? shocked grin That's the mentality an an average Nigerian grin

Ermm. . .waiting to hear the adorable qualities of a Nigerian man. smiley

Give us the qualities of your father!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dgreatrock(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
Dont deceive yourself, we live in different spheres. Different strokes for different folks
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

Her choice of a husband has nothing to do with her father so stop being a nuisance.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
Poster, God has answered your prayer,

I guess now u can bring ur Family and and other Sibling from their SLUM/GHETTO to Oyinboland.

I guess now U can get enough money to STEAL from him too, Wht a wonderful God. he answered the prayers.

After many years u have being wandering the street , Perambulating urself as SEX HAWKER, u finally get a place to rest ur shiiiiiiiiiit asss.  

and now u come here to Lambast all BLACK GENTLEMEN.  When we all know it was POVERTY THT SENT U OUT FROM YOUR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BLACK CAN NEVER FALL FOR YOU AND TO TELL  YOU THE TRUTH, I AM SURE U ARE PLANNING TO GET DIVORCE MONEY FROM HIM AND LATER U WILL BECOME IYALAJE.

MOREOVER WHICH BLACK MAN WILL TAKE A LIABILITY LIKE YOU AS WIFE SELF,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spicyboy01:

Poster, God has answered your prayer,

I guess now u can bring your Family and and other Sibling from their SLUM/GHETTO to Oyinboland.

I guess now U can get enough money to STEAL from him too, Wht a wonderful God. he answered the prayers.

After many years u have being wandering the street , Perambulating urself as SEX HAWKER, u finally get a place to rest your shiiiiiiiiiit asss.  

and now u come here to Lambast all BLACK GENTLEMEN.  When we all know it was POVERTY THT SENT U OUT FROM YOUR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BLACK CAN NEVER FALL FOR YOU AND TO TELL  YOU THE TRUTH, I AM SURE U ARE PLANNING TO GET DIVORCE MONEY FROM HIM AND LATER U WILL BECOME IYALAJE.

MOREOVER WHICH BLACK MAN WILL TAKE A LIABILITY LIKE YOU AS WIFE SELF,

I nor say e dey pain you for body but nor worry. You too go find your Mary/Bola/Ngozi, etc.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

You should have quickly told me about you Dad's qualities to 'convince me'. D'u know your father?  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mehn see vexation.Too bad i have no popcorn left.~Chews garri and enjoys the show~
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Her choice of a husband has nothing to do with her father so stop being a nuisance.

And stop being stupid!
Her choice of a husband has everything to do with her father. Maybe her father wasn't a good role model, didn't show her through the way he treated her mother that black men are just as good. Why would a girl brought up by a Nigerian father ask for the qualities of Nigerian men? Doesn't she have Nigerian men in her family that could have shown her those qualities she's asking for?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

And stop being stupid!
Her choice of a husband has everything to do with her father. Maybe her father wasn't a good role model, didn't show her through the way he treated her mother that black men are just as good. Why would a girl brought up by a Nigerian father ask for the qualities of Nigerian men? Doesn't she have Nigerian men in her family that could have shown her those qualities she's asking for?

Whatever IgboGirl. She don make her choice? You wan choke, feel free. But file, don't touch! grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

You should have quickly told me about you Dad's qualities to 'convince me'. D'u know your father?  grin

As a matter of fact I do and I have seen through my father that Nigerian men are the best fathers in the world. I see many qualities in my father that I look for in men I date. Can you say that of yours?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
@pple involving parents is taking this stuff too far.Obviously she's not saying all nigerians she said so earlier that are exceptions.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

And stop being stupid!

Calm down girl. I hope you didn't just register on NL to talk to me. Or perhaps got a new name.  wink grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
POSTER I HAVE READ THROUGH UR REPLIES , AND I CAN SEE THT U ARE FULL OF INSULT TO THOSE WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT YOU,

I HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED THT U HAVE A BLOCKHEAD, THT IS WHY U FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS MIND.

TELL YOUR MAMA TO USE HER AFRICAN JASSSS/JUJU TO TIE HIM DOWN AS U GIRLS ALWAYS DO, SO THT U CAN FINISHED WHT U HAVE STARTED ON HIM.

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.

YOUR JUJU WILL STOP WORKING ONE DAY NA ONE DAY,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by nicolac1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
Coming from Northern Ireland, when i was a teenager there was no choice but white guys to date but i have also dated white guys from aroune Europe & various parts of the world (and yes i am white too). However i am now married to a Nigerian guy from Benin.

And yeah there are quite a few differences in how they treat you.  My husband does my head in sometimes as he is quite moody (especially when stressed or thinking about money) and he doesnt like to spend money in the same way i do (white men are more generous i feel) but he is much more affectionate and caring than the majoirty of white guys i have been with, he likes to take care of me & make sure im happy and is much more honest (sometimes too much!) and straightforward & doesnt play stupid mind games.  He makes me feel much more loved & wanted which to me is the most important thing of all.

Overall i prefer how my husband treats me now than any of the past white boyfriends (I am 34 so i have had a few!) & hey nobody is perfect.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
pc guru:

@pple involving parents is taking this stuff too far.Obviously she's not saying all nigerians she said so earlier that are exceptions.

The complex of Edipo! Women marry men who look like their dad, while men marry women who look like their mothers. Total crap. None of my exes has nothing to do with my dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man / Missing Person(photos) / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.