Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28286 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spicyboy01:

POSTER I HAVE READ THROUGH your REPLIES , AND I CAN SEE THT U ARE FULL OF INSULT TO THOSE WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT YOU,

I HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED THT U HAVE A BLOCKHEAD, THT IS WHY U FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS MIND.

TELL YOUR MAMA TO USE HER AFRICAN JASSSS/JUJU TO TIE HIM DOWN AS U GIRLS ALWAYS DO, SO THT U CAN FINISHED WHT U HAVE STARTED ON HIM.

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.

YOUR JUJU WILL STOP WORKING ONE DAY NA ONE DAY,

The great one, I've heard. Pls relax before you pass out.  wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Na wa angry
My dear, whatever rocks ur boat.
This kain yeye thread. Zooms out!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
MICHELLIN WHY U DONT ASK HER TO LEND U HER JUJU, ABI U HAVE STOPPED LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BURY YOUR FAT  SMELLY PUSSY,

SHE CAN HELP YOU ALSO, BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT ON YOU, NO BLACK MAN GO EVEN MARRY LADY LIKE YOU,

WHEN YOUR BODY IS FULL OF STRETCH MARKS,

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER, POVERTY STRIKING MINDS
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by osasp(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
pfft
with this kind of mentality

. . .good riddance!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Calm down girl. I hope you didn't just register on NL to talk to me. Or perhaps got a new name.  wink grin

What have those questions got to do with your thread? Are you now deviating from your own topic? I thought you wanted to down play Black men and Nigerian men? I am giving you an opportunity to dish it all out and you are backing down?
Don't bite more than you can chew sweetie.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
nicola c:

Coming from Northern Ireland, when i was a teenager there was no choice but white guys to date but i have also dated white guys from aroune Europe & various parts of the world (and yes i am white too). However i am now married to a Nigerian guy from Benin.

And yeah there are quite a few differences in how they treat you.  My husband does my head in sometimes as he is quite moody (especially when stressed or thinking about money) and he doesnt like to spend money in the same way i do (white men are more generous i feel) but he is much more affectionate and caring than the majoirty of white guys i have been with, he likes to take care of me & make sure im happy and is much more honest (sometimes too much!) and straightforward & doesnt play stupid mind games.  He makes me feel much more loved & wanted which to me is the most important thing of all.

Overall i prefer how my husband treats me now than any of the past white boyfriends (I am 34 so i have had a few!) & hey nobody is perfect.

I'm sure if some people could hug you now they would. Thanks for the input and happy married life  cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Spicy

Haba na wetin dey bite you like this? Besides you nor know me or her and we nor know you. Say whatever you like, but life goes on for us. Hypertension is real ooo.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

What have those questions got to do with your thread? Are you now deviating from your own topic? I thought you wanted to down play Black men and Nigerian men? I am giving you an opportunity to dish it all out and you are backing down?
Don't bite more than you can chew sweetie.

Could you tell just a lil' bit about your father? Just a lil' bit  wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by r231(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
RACE SHOULD NOT BE A FACTOR WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE AND DATING

It doesn't matter what race a person is, you date a person because you like them, period.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
YOUR FATHER HAS NEVER BEING A GOOD MENTOR, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM HIM,

YOUR MALE BROTHERS WERE SLAVE TO MONEY, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM THEMMM

AS THE SOLE BREADWINNER OF YOUR FAMILY, I THINK U ARE RIGHT TO HAVE GOVE TO THE EXTENT, WELL ITS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POVERTY STRIKING GENERATION,

U ARE A INSULT TO YOUR FAMILY

U MEAN NON OF THE MALES IN YOUR FAMILY HAS ANYTHING GOOD U CAN LEARN FROM THEM,

U SUPPOSED TO HAVE GONE WITH MENSIS LONG TIME AGOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Could you tell just a lil' bit about your father? Just a lil' bit wink

I am not the thread starter you are so I can't take your shine girl.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spicyboy01:

YOUR FATHER HAS NEVER BEING A GOOD MENTOR, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM HIM,

YOUR MALE BROTHERS WERE SLAVE TO MONEY, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM THEMMM

AS THE SOLE BREADWINNER OF YOUR FAMILY,  I THINK U ARE RIGHT TO HAVE GOVE TO THE EXTENT, WELL ITS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POVERTY STRIKING GENERATION,

U ARE A INSULT TO YOUR FAMILY

U MEAN NON OF THE MALES IN YOUR FAMILY HAS ANYTHING GOOD U CAN LEARN FROM THEM,

U SUPPOSED TO HAVE GONE WITH MENSIS LONG TIME AGOOOOOOOOOOO

My friend speak English. A insult ko It insult ni  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

I am not the thread starter you are so I can't take your shine girl.

Then relax naaaa wink grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by PAININASS: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
See dogs fighting!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
HAHAHAH U NOW REALIZE  THT ITS NOT GOOD TO WASH YOUR  DIRTY CLOTHS OUTSIDE.

FIRSTLY  DO U THINK  EVERYBODY ON NL HAVE POVERTY MINDS LIKE YOU DO.

GOOD U HAVE A WRETCHED SOUL LIKE MICHELL TO SUPPORT YOU.

NEXT TIME PLEASE DONT BRING SUCJ A DEGRADING TOPIC HERE AGAIN,

COME TO THINK OF IT, I JUST UNDERSTAND THT THIS IS YOUR NEW WAY OF RE-BRANDING YOUR FAMILY,

WELL DONT WORRY U GOT MICHEEL BY UR SIDE, EXPIRED MADAM.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Infoseye(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
@spikedcylinder you must me very drunk and out of your senses for you post, where did you see me referring to in my last post. it show you have no sense at all rubbish you better check your eye's well and read everyword I said in my last post before you say rubbish I dont blame you its the virus this useless poster has that have infected you  grin grin grin grin I better leave this pointless, meaningless and senseless thread if the wants to marry white goat you are FREE OOOOO am sure that white dude will dig a good hole between your legs before you get a pennyfrom him LOL am out!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Infoseye:

@spikedcylinder you must me very drunk and out of your senses for you post, where did you see me referring to in my last post. it show you have no sense at all rubbish you better check your eye's well and read everyword I said in my last post before you say rubbish I dont blame you its the virus this useless poster has that have infected you  grin grin grin grin I better leave this pointless, meaningless and senseless thread if the wants to marry white goat you are FREE OOOOO am sure that white dude will dig a good hole between your legs before you get a pennyfrom him LOL am out!

Actually you quoted her as the OP

Click here ----> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=332769.msg4672319#msg4672319
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
hehehe MICHELLIN IS IN ITALY, EVEN NEW BORN BABY KNOWS WHT U GIRLS DOES FOR LIVING,

SEX MONGER, FOR AS LITTLE AS 5 EURO,

THT IS THE HOME OF SEX TRADE

WORLD SEX TRADE HEADQUATER, MICHELL NO 1 TRADER
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Spicy

Ahahahha! I laugh in arab. You don finish?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platnumnk: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
this thread is hilarious!!

spicyboy and igbogirl dont kill yourselves abeg!

spicyboy is having a heart attack, me too becuase im laughing so hard

chinkeme . . . !!! someone catch me. . .awwk!! i cant breathe grin grin grin

too funny. . . cant breathe. . . . laugh has killed me today o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

@iInfoseye why did u put spiky as OP, i nearly spit out my juice when i saw that,

chai!!! sombody come and rescue me ohh i cant breathe!! grin grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

The complex of Edipo! Women marry men who look like their dad, while men marry women who look like their mothers. Total crap. None of my exes has nothing to do with my dad.

. .And how many exes are we talking about lipsrsealed undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platnumnk: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spicyboy01:

HAHAHAH U NOW REALIZE  THT ITS NOT GOOD TO WASH YOUR  DIRTY CLOTHS OUTSIDE.

FIRSTLY  DO U THINK  EVERYBODY ON NL HAVE POVERTY MINDS LIKE YOU DO.

GOOD U HAVE A WRETCHED SOUL LIKE MICHELL TO SUPPORT YOU.

NEXT TIME PLEASE DONT BRING SUCJ A DEGRADING TOPIC HERE AGAIN,

COME TO THINK OF IT, I JUST UNDERSTAND THT THIS IS YOUR NEW WAY OF RE-BRANDING YOUR FAMILY,

WELL DONT WORRY U GOT MICHEEL BY your SIDE, EXPIRED MADAM.

how is this proving that ure better than a white man,
when ure jumping up and down like a monkey! grin cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
platnumnk.:

this thread is hilarious!!

spicyboy and igbogirl dont kill yourselves abeg!

spicyboy is having a heart attack
, me too becuase im laughing so hard

chinkeme . . . !!! someone catch me. . .awwk!! i cant breathe grin grin grin

too funny. . . cant breathe. . . . laugh has killed me today o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

@iInfoseye why did u put spiky as OP, i nearly spit out my juice when i saw that,

chai!!! sombody come and rescue me ohh i cant breathe!! grin grin grin grin

You can say that again. Haba see me see wahala oo.

koolchicco:

. .And how many exes are we talking about lipsrsealed undecided

You included, uhmmm 10000000000  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
platnumnk.:

how is this proving that ure better than a white man,
when ure jumping up and down like a monkey! grin cheesy

Maybe he wants some bananas. Monkey, monkey!!!! grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
PLATNU, ENJOY YASELF JARE,

LET US ALL LAUGH AT THE CHEAP SLUTS  MICHELL AND RADIANT FOR DEGRADING BLACKMEN OF HONOUR IN NIGERIA.

ITALO TRADERS,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Then relax naaaa wink grin

I am very relaxed. You are still yet to tell us what qualities the men in your family have. I mean you must have seen things you don't like that made you conclude the white man is better. So, please do share with us what those qualities are.

You can't make a generalization without having evidences/proofs to back it up.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

You can say that again. Haba see me see wahala oo.

You included, uhmmm 10000000000  grin

Me?4 where . .Wen I no dey do Blacky!! tongue grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Spicy

You are making this matter too personal. Should I think you had a bitter experience with a Naija lady who dumped you for a more polished whity?  grin

koolchicco:

[/b]

Me?4 where . .Wen I no dey do Blacky!! tongue grin

Ehhhhh, so you wan deny me now? cry You have just proved us right. Naija guys are buuuuuu!!! grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
IGBOGIRL

RADIANT RAN AWAY LIKE A MAD DOG,

MICHEALL IS HERE TO DEFEND THEIR ILLICIT TRADE IN ITALY,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Ohsisi: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
Any Nigerian woman married to a white man?

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man unlike what you get with Nigerian men. (IMO)

I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.

Anyway, what do y'all think? I think white men are better than black men.
Any experiences?

I need 4 white men
right now!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Princek12(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
I wish much success to the poster in her marriage to the Oyinbo man, whose skin will be wrinkled before 40, will most likely have freckles all over his body, probably stink without cologne or whenever it rains, and probably has an undeveloped magic stick. I also encourage this bitter Naija women to go to Oyinbo men; then you will see that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Infoseye(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Actually you quoted her as the OP

Click here ----> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=332769.msg4672319#msg4672319

eyaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry my bad   sad sad sad sad I take back my words,  angry angry angry angry I was so angry that I mistakenly quoted her. Its this silly poster I was really referring to.   cry Imagine she made me insult an innocent babe.

@poster    grin grin grin see what you caused your virus is even affecting I better stop reading this thread b4 I become like you saying White women are better than Black women  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.