Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6154922 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by thedarkside: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:
If u rattle a snake, then u must be prepared to be bitten. U always start the insults, belittling as as "ordinary" and "small", that is why we strike back in vengeance.
We are not here to prove that we are larger than u, but that we are pounching above our weight, and that in some aspects, we are waay ahead of u.

who ever insulted you,send am to me,i will beat am up.. angry angry angry

MY EX-WIFE WAS A KENYAN,AND MY BEST FRIEND WAS A KENYAN,but he died.. angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 06, 2016
naijalander:

Mehn your people are xenophobic. Y'all hate black people but looooove white people.

Dandora slums, kibera, mkurur wa Njenga, kabiria slums, I can go on and on

Am starting to doubt you ever lived in Kenya.

The government is not as strict on African citizens living illegally in the county as it is on other illegals.

Most Africans can get visa on arrival and the rest can get in without visas (so long as there is reciprocity from their governments.) What makes you say Kenyans hate Africans? Didn't you make any friends in Roisambu? undecided USIU ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Tonye I respect u
it seems you don't follow this twitter war

Kenya always starts the war. they will come hard on us then when Nigeria from all sundry descend on them they always run. its not not Nigeria bullying them its them bullying other country. ask if Nigeria as ever engage in twitter war with South Africa? the only traditional friend we have is Ghana n we talk n beef each other. Kenyan will take on Nigeria Ghana south Africa Tanzania even go as low as fighting Zimbabwe. please its not us its them bro
Thanks
It's never that serious. It's just the #KOT (Kenyans on Twitter) way of having fun will discussing current affairs. I still laugh remembering #SomeoneTellZimbabwe. T'was funny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerians are shameless,boastful pitiful bunch of black monkeys. Your danm country is a danm zoo. Kenya beats Nigeria in all indices of development. Nigerians doesn't even have portable water running into their homes. No electricity,no good hospitals, no roads and wait for it...NO FOOD! Kenya has long left Nigeria. The danm sshhitt hole of a country voted their ancestor to build 21st century infrastructure. The man doesn't even know what basic amenities entails. This is embarrassing to watch how these few Kenyans are slapping you guys around with facts and intelligence in your own forum...And doing it in a very civilized way. It's sucks to be a Nigerian...lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2016
naijalander:

what truth??

Do you even realize how deeply divided Kenya is with regards to class. Why else are slums so prevalent in your country? Why else do NGOs make money off the misery of your people?? Kenya is a good country but like most African countries, it is only good if you have access to resources which most of your population don't. Simple NYS which Nigeria has been implementing since the 70s, your leaders could not keep their sticky fingers out of it. The project just died out like that.

No one is saying Nigeria is better, just stop with the dead comparison, it is appalling to watch. Kenya is a lil bro to Nigeria, the comparison makes no sense. Trust me, I have lived in both countries. Your upper middle class is our lower middle class, do the math!
You sound very disgusting. In all the 10 years you lived, you have all this to say, what a pity. NYS in Kenya died a natural death because it was seen as a ideological centre for the moi regime, just get your facts right. Most of the posters here are sticking to idevelopment indicators like access to health services, mortality for mothers / infants, water supply etc etc and not an individual's personal experience which by definition is biased.
Ps: I was robbed within my first 1 hour being in Joburg. It introduced me to the very serious reality of personal safety and crime n SA, but I'm not going to go around hating on all South Africans.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Bad guest, your return is not eagerly awaited.
That guy is so bitter. It's like a Kenyan girl broke his heart or a Kenyan man snatched his girlfriend.

Just curious though....with all the negative trash he's talking about Kenya, why did he stay in Kenya for 10 years as he claims? Or he was also from the 'low income Nigerians'?

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
naijalander:
I have lived in Kenya for over 10 years.

The only thing that makes the country better than Naija is 24 hours electricity.

The Kenya Airways you spoke about is losing money fast, Ethiopia Air is giving them mad competition.

Kenya also has the highest number of slums in Africa. Consider that while Nigeria has Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, Onitsha and other major cities, Kenya only has Nairobi and Mombasa which are dominated mostly by foreigners.

In the end, Nigeria remains a stronger country. Let 24 hours electricity enter Naija and watch how things will change.

Great facts though.

The only reason "Kenya has more slums than Nigeria" is because what we would consider a slum here is just normal housing in Nigeria. Below is what almost the whole of Ibadan looks like - Remember Ibadan is a city with a population almost the same size as Nairobi (could even be more)

Now, all that crap would be considered a slum in Kenya - that is where your lower middle class live. If you consider that better than Roysambu, Jamhuri, Ruaka, Makadara etc then you're right about your about your lower middle class being better than our lower middle class. If you consider that better than Kilimani, Woodley, Kileleshwa, Imara Daima then you're right about your lower middle class being better than our upper middle class. Otherwise you're out of your mind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lemme go refresh myself with a bottle of milk from one oof the two milk vending machine (ATM) available 24/7 just outside my apartment in a satelite town just outside of Nairobi.. Then I will be back to watch you guys continue arguing

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
NairobiWalker:

The only reason "Kenya has more slums than Nigeria" is because what we would consider a slum here is just normal housing in Nigeria. Below is what almost the whole of Ibadan looks like - Remember Ibadan is a city with a population almost the same size as Nairobi (could even be more)

Now, all that crap would be considered a slum in Kenya - that is where your lower middle class live. If you consider that better than Roysambu, Jamhuri, Ruaka, Makadara etc then you're right about your about your lower middle class being better than our lower middle class. If you consider that better than Kilimani, Woodley, Kileleshwa, Imara Daima then you're right about your lower middle class being better than our upper middle class. Otherwise you're out of your mind.
Man, you r too funny i have been trying hard to avoid this meaningless arguments their shouldn't be any base for comparison between Nigeria and Kenya in all aspects, Lagos alone is bigger than Kenya in economy,talk of electricity , Kenya produce 2thousands MW of electricity(few industries reasons for constant electricity) and Nigeria produce 10 thousands MW of electricity with so many populations and factories , the pics you provided are old pics , plus the roofing is nothing as most building in Africa uses that kind of roofing which later becomes rusted, as you can see the the building are well arranged , here is the new Ibadan and how it looks on ground

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
as you can see from the last pic you cant call those pics you posted as slums its just the roofing , more pics of the same city.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
now compare with this slum from Kenya(only kibera), as you can see the pics you provided is different from this Above pics and on ground pics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Hbuyosh

Am shocked Gabon is that high in the graph. shocked Wamejificha.
Yeah, Gabon under that late dictator Omar Bongo seems to have attained some great achievements.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
68816419:

Man, you r too funny i have been trying hard to avoid this meaningless arguments their shouldn't be any base for comparison between Nigeria and Kenya in all aspects, Lagos alone is bigger than Kenya in economy,talk of electricity , Kenya produce 2thousands MW of electricity(few industries reasons for constant electricity) and Nigeria produce 10 thousands MW of electricity with so many populations and factories , the pics you provided are old pics , plus the roofing is nothing as most building in Africa uses that kind of roofing which later becomes rusted, as you can see the the building are well arranged , here is the new Ibadan and how it looks on ground
Nobody is disputing that, but may I reminding u that that doesnt in anyway mean that Kenya is worse off in terms of the living standards and that Lagosians are better off. It doesnt in anyway mean that the revenues Lagos accrues goes directly into the pockets of the Lagosians, it is what is done with that money that matters.

Kenya is a much smaller country in terms of population as well as resources, it is therefore quite obvious that it should have a smaller economy than Nigeria's. However, despite its handicap of limited resources, despite its relatively smaller economy, the successive govts attempted to improve the living standards of the pipo and promote development initiatives.
I am not saying that Kenya is better than Nigeria in terms of virtually everything, but i am disputing your arguments that your country is better than Kenya in every indices- basing your reasoning on Lagos economy being larger than Kenya's alone. And I think we kenyans here have presented acreages of evidence to disprove that notion, but u all seem too obstinate to understand!

Electricity? Really, Nigeria produces 10,000MW of electricity? Since when? The Information we have is that u produce less than 4000MW against the demand of 12000MW. Kenya produces around 2500MW, way more than half of what your country- with its population 4x- larger produces.
You claim that u are more industrialized than Kenya, thus the reason for fluctuation in your energy supply. Incidentally, u are not known for exporting finished goods. Much of the finished goods used in your country are imported from abroad, ie SA, China etc.

Kenya too is quite industrialized, in fact the most industrialized country in the whole of east, Central and much of the southern African region, exporting its finished commodities to all of these places. Kenya produces a lot of commodities that it exports to the neighboring countries.

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/africas-powerhouse/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
68816419:
now compare with this slum from Kenya(only kibera), as you can see the pics you provided is different from this Above pics and on ground pics

C,mon, nairobi isnt just slums

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
68816419:

Lagos alone has about 42 different slums so just imagine how many more you have in places like Ibadan,Kano ,Jos, Onitsha ,Abuja and Maiduguri.

Don't hide your plenty of dirty linen .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
68816419:
as you can see from the last pic you cant call those pics you posted as slums its just the roofing , more pics of the same city.

Like I said, what you consider normal housing in Nigeria is what we consider slums here. Of course Ibadan has some nice places (though it's still pathetic compared to much smaller Kenyan cities such as Nakuru below and still most of Ibadan is crap - cities like Abaokuta are worse) but my point remains, the photos I posted of Ibadan are not considered slums in Nigeria but here in Kenya we would consider them slums. About Kibera, you guys have more than enough share of your own Kibera's as below (Makoko). The point I wanted to put across is your friends assertions that your lower middle class is better than our upper middle class is pathetic considering even your lower middle class is almost as bad as our very poor.

Now look at Makoko below before you mention Kibera - also remember outside the city proper of Lagos the neighbouring is crap - brown house like those of Ibadan and Abaokuta. So much different from Kenya where the housing gets better on the edges of our major cities.

Makoko

[img]http://www.trip.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Lagos-Nigeria.jpg[/img]
[img]https://lexyes686.files./2012/03/lagos.jpg[/img]

Nakuru Kenya - compare that with Ibadan then tell me Kenya's upper middle class is worse than Nigeria's lower middle class

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
68816419:

Lagos is a city. Cities have larger economies per capita than rural areas. For instance Nairobi's per capita GDP is bigger than Lagos' per capita GDP. Nairobi itself has a bigger GDP than many African countries than are way ahead of Kenya in terms of development such as Botswana. Your fixation on GDP is amusing. Look at the standards of living of people and the quality of services the government provides to the people before you start talking. About the electricity - Nigeria produces 4000MW of electricity against Kenya's 2500MW. Get your facts right.........and never try lying to anyone that Nigeria is industrialized again. You guys import almost everything including refined oil.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bifwoli:

Don't let this guy fool you with fake estimates,wrong numbers and artificially "fixed" and doctored "facts". Check out studies conducted by more objective folks ....and this is Lagos alone.

22 CHILDREN!! Jesus, Allah akbar el Guzmo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Like I said, what you consider normal housing in Nigeria is what we consider slums here. Of course Ibadan has some nice places (though it's still pathetic compared to much smaller Kenyan cities such as Nakuru below and still most of Ibadan is crap - cities like Abaokuta are worse) but my point remains, the photos I posted of Ibadan are not considered slums in Nigeria but here in Kenya we would consider them slums. About Kibera, you guys have more than enough share of your own Kibera's as below (Makoko). The point I wanted to put across is your friends assertions that your lower middle class is better than our upper middle class is pathetic considering even your lower middle class is almost as bad as our very poor.

Now look at Makoko below before you mention Kibera - also remember outside the city proper of Lagos the neighbouring is crap - brown house like those of Ibadan and Abaokuta. So much different from Kenya where the housing gets better on the edges of our major cities.

Makoko

[img]http://www.trip.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Lagos-Nigeria.jpg[/img]
[img]https://lexyes686.files./2012/03/lagos.jpg[/img]

Nakuru Kenya - compare that with Ibadan then tell me Kenya's upper middle class is worse than Nigeria's lower middle class

We both know this is not what all of Nakuru looks like and its Abeokuta not Abaokuta. You have obviously never been to these cities.
You just make random searches and Google and post them, you are not informed. Not far from Roysambu is Githurai which would be considered a slum, just past Kasarani is Kahawa, which will be considered a slum by today's standards.

Those brown roofs are pictures from Ibadan in the mid 90s, see why I said you are informed at all.

I'm not saying there are no slums in these cities but compared to what I have seen personally in Kenya, there is simply no comparison. This argument is dead and hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
The photos posted on this thread show the disparity in wealth in Africa. It is common to all nations but Kenya remains a little brother to Naija at all levels. Forget the stats you claim.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am starting to doubt you ever lived in Kenya.

The government is not as strict on African citizens living illegally in the county as it is on other illegals.

Most Africans can get visa on arrival and the rest can get in without visas (so long as there is reciprocity from their governments.) What makes you say Kenyans hate Africans? Didn't you make any friends in Roisambu? undecided USIU ?

They do get their visas on arrival after so much embarrassment from your immigration officers who by the way simply stamp white folks when they see them. You don't know what you are talking about so just keep quiet. What about the hundreds of Somalis in Eastleigh that get extorted by police officers because they don't have IDs, these are people who were born and bred in Nairobi by the way. You are so ignorant about your own country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's never that serious. It's just the #KOT (Kenyans on Twitter) way of having fun will discussing current affairs. I still laugh remembering #SomeoneTellZimbabwe. T'was funny grin
No it is KOT, most of them with low self esteem looking for relevance. No one cares or thinks about Kenya in Nigeria, we are all too busy trying to survive. I suggest you do the same sir.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
GERALD710:

NYS in Kenya is still there and is still active. This year we had 9000 NYS graduateshttp://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilation-at-graduation-of-9000-from-youth-service/1064-3170084-g7ekbuz/index.html
And You are a liar because Lagos Slums like Majidun, Kio-Kio and Ajegunle look worse than Kibera!!!Jeez, Do not try to fool Kenyans that Lagos Slums are all like Unity in Ogba(Which I do know is a mix of slums and Mansions).
Should I even start on the horror that is Makoko, the floating slum??
Lagos slums are worse given the fact that they get ZERO attention both at state,national or international level.
Kenya's Government IS upgrading Kibera and there is 1 NGO for every 30 people in the same slum . The World Bank is funding part of the Slum upgrading.
Even our Slums are far better than yours!!!

You mean how Raila built them houses and they went and built another Kibera. Please you are not talking to an idiot here, I know Kenya quite well. Makoko is the ancestral homeland of ancient Lagosians, the people there have lived there since before colonial times, do your research before you start talking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
GERALD710:
The graph above also tells it all as well.
The fact that most workers in Nigeria are paid so irregularly that rent is paid yearly because most renters do not have a reliable income tells me Nigeria's Middle Class is one very unstable middle class.If you can call it that.
In my middle class estates(and in most estates in Nairobi) we no longer pay for water, the landlord does it for us. We have 24 hour supply of water in my part of the city(Some parts do not but 100% of Nairobi is guaranteed water at least 3 hours daily, unless an interruption is announced)

You are not even making any sense, are you telling in the whole of Nigeria, here are no places with 24 hour electricity and acccess to water. Mind you most Nigerians dig their own bore holes, no one waits of government water, because the government is basically helpless there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
naijalander:

They do get their visas on arrival after so much embarrassment from your immigration officers who by the way simply stamp white folks when they see them. You don't know what you are talking about so just keep quiet. What about the hundreds of Somalis in Eastleigh that get extorted by police officers because they don't have IDs, these are people who were born and bred in Nairobi by the way. You are so ignorant about your own country.

You have issues. I don't know what my people did to you in your brief stay here to make you so angry and hateful about people who don't know they have an enemy in you. Get a better neighbourhood next time. If you can still come back.

I won't even discuss Somalis with you.

naijalander:

No it is KOT, most of them with low self esteem looking for relevance. No one cares or thinks about Kenya in Nigeria, we are all too busy trying to survive. I suggest you do the same sir.

So you keep saying.

So tell me about the possible explanation of this mass lack of self esteem by Kenyans on Twitter.
naijalander:

You mean how Raila built them houses and they went and built another Kibera. Please you are not talking to an idiot here, I know Kenya quite well. Makoko is the ancestral homeland of ancient Lagosians, the people there have lived there since before colonial times, do your research before you start talking.

You sound like a good student of anthropology so I'll inform you about Kibera.

It's a pre colonial settlement of Nubians who fought for the British Government. The land, just a distance from the city center was their reward. TThey named it Kibra. The British government hhowever never gave the Nubians title to the land, or Kenyan Citizenship.

These two factors are the greatest hurdles that the Nubians landlords have faced in dealing with and developing the land. It also makes it difficult for the government to service. Langata and highrise used to be part of Kibera. You should know those places. They have been developed and serviced, by the government.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
naijalander:

We both know this is not what all of Nakuru looks like and its Abeokuta not Abaokuta. You have obviously never been to these cities.
You just make random searches and Google and post them, you are not informed. Not far from Roysambu is Githurai which would be considered a slum, just past Kasarani is Kahawa, which will be considered a slum by today's standards.

Those brown roofs are pictures from Ibadan in the mid 90s, see why I said you are informed at all.

I'm not saying there are no slums in these cities but compared to what I have seen personally in Kenya, there is simply no comparison. This argument is dead and hopeless.

Funny how you arrogate yourself the title of who defines what a slum is and which one is not just to massage your ego.Ibadan is still brown roofs today and getting worse,Lagos alone has over 42 slums and getting worse ,nyanya in Abuja is horrible and getting worse.This pattern is repeated all over in Enugu,Jos,Kaduna ,Port Harcourt,Kano ,Calabar,Onitsha,Warri ,Uyo and Benin city.

Stop fooling us because standards of living in Nigeria haven't suddenly shot up from their horrible state of the 90's.Infact the Naira has lost a lot of value thus making more people even more poorer.Nigeria's population has also grown tremendously but not the average incomes-meaning even more people are now living in slums than ever before.

Your argument is dead and just meant to massage your ego but hard facts actually point elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nivlark254: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
This guy must have been evicted alongside chinedu...such bile

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Bifwoli:

Funny how you arrogate yourself the title of who defines what a slum is and which one is not just to massage your ego.Ibadan is still brown roofs today and getting worse,Lagos alone has over 42 slums and getting worse ,nyanya in Abuja is horrible and getting worse.This pattern is repeated all over in Enugu,Jos,Kaduna ,Port Harcourt,Kano ,Calabar,Onitsha,Warri ,Uyo and Benin city.

Stop fooling us because standards of living in Nigeria haven't suddenly shot up from their horrible state of the 90's.Infact the Naira has lost a lot of value thus making more people even more poorer.Nigeria's population has also grown tremendously but not the average incomes-meaning even more people are now living in slums than ever before.

Your argument is dead and just meant to massage your ego but hard facts actually point elsewhere.
Na bado hajatembea eldy, ksm, kisii, meru etc etc na anasema ameishi kwetu miaka 10. Liar mkubwa na mshenzi hapendi lafudhi zetu, as if ya kwao ndio poa(loool!!). Mimi hawa wasee na dharau zao za 50 cts wanatuboa sanaaa hadi kero.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2016
nivlark254:
This guy must have been evicted alongside chinedu...such bile
His type are into shady dealings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

A proud, self assertive and productive kenyan will not bend his knee upon sight of you. You seem to have expected them to do that while living amogst us. Sorry.

Your people have built for themselves a nasty reputation that precedes them wherever they go. 90% of the time it happens to be spot on. Remember that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

The problem with, you just make random arrogant assertions with nothing to prove them yet still claim to be more informed than everybody else. Like your Nigerian friend mentioned, Kenyans are bringing in facts, Nigerians are just making boastful remarks. You're the uninformed one buddy - and those buildings are still present in Ibadan - seems you are not informed about your own country either.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:
The photos posted on this thread show the disparity in wealth in Africa. It is common to all nations but Kenya remains a little brother to Naija at all levels. Forget the stats you claim.

We are not and can never be your little brother lol. If at all countries had brothers, I'm pretty sure no one would want Nigeria as their brother - that country is too bleeped up.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.