Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6158506 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

No it is KOT, most of them with low self esteem looking for relevance. No one cares or thinks about Kenya in Nigeria, we are all too busy trying to survive. I suggest you do the same sir.

Yet your forum has more threads about Kenya than issues affecting your own country. Dude, you're so ignorant and delusional. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

They do get their visas on arrival after so much embarrassment from your immigration officers who by the way simply stamp white folks when they see them. You don't know what you are talking about so just keep quiet. What about the hundreds of Somalis in Eastleigh that get extorted by police officers because they don't have IDs, these are people who were born and bred in Nairobi by the way. You are so ignorant about your own country.

If white people are not committing crimes in Kenya why should we treat them like criminals? Your countrymen are caught dealing drugs every now and then in our country and everywhere else in the world. The earlier you should start blaming them for how badly you're treated everywhere in the world instead of pretending that it's the low self-esteem of your hosts the better. Otherwise you'll end up hating everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

You are not even making any sense, are you telling in the whole of Nigeria, here are no places with 24 hour electricity and acccess to water. Mind you most Nigerians dig their own bore holes, no one waits of government water, because the government is basically helpless there.

A country that boasts to be the giant of Africa and a big brother to the rest of us should have 24 hr electricity THROUGHOUT and not some pockets of places with 24 hr electricity while the rest of the country is in darkness otherwise stop deluding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Yet your forum has more threads about Kenya than issues affecting your own country. Dude, you're so ignorant and delusional. grin grin

You are the one who is delusional. when did you join Nairaland?

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To NairobiWalker

Time registered: February 10, 2016

This forum had very little info on Kenya, until recent months, no news was on Nairaland about Kenya.

You must be dreaming.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

If white people are not committing crimes in Kenya why should we treat them like criminals? Your countrymen are caught dealing drugs every now and then in our country and everywhere else in the world. The earlier you should start blaming them for how badly you're treated everywhere in the world instead of pretending that it's the low self-esteem of your hosts the better. Otherwise you'll end up hating everyone.

What if I told you there are more white and Asian coc dealers in Kenya than Nigerians?

Not all West Africans are Nigerians by the way, most of the people arrested on media claim to be Nigerians when they aren't.

Am not saying Nigerians do not commit crimes in Kenya, am saying Kenyan Immigration seems to use this as extortion opportunity on the innocent ones.

There are more Nigerians in Kenya doing clean businesses than there are criminals. I know this because I have done the research. Your talk is completely false, this argument is dead bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

We are not and can never be your little brother lol. If at all countries had brothers, I'm pretty sure no one would want Nigeria as their brother - that country is too bleeped up.

Yet they are so many wanna-be Nigerians amongst your people, adding our informal lingo to your sheng. Your TV stations are full of old Nollywood movies (not just in Kenya btw), your DJs play our music at every rave, your matatus too. Nigeria has a cultural dominance over all African nations, take it or leave it, hate it or love it. This is the truth.

Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
nivlark254:
This guy must have been evicted alongside chinedu...such bile

am typing this from Wood Avenue in Kilimani off Arwings Khodek road. I'm an expatriate in Kenya. I know what am saying. Which one of us ignorant?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

You are the one who is delusional. when did you join Nairaland?

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To NairobiWalker

Time registered: February 10, 2016

This forum had very little info on Kenya, until recent months, no news was on Nairaland about Kenya.

You must be dreaming.

My time of joining is of no importance, refute my point, don't attack the time I joined. You have too many Kenyan threads here even some Nigerians are complaining why everything here seems to be about Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

What if I told you there are more white and Asian coc dealers in Kenya than Nigerians?

Not all West Africans are Nigerians by the way, most of the people arrested on media claim to be Nigerians when they aren't.

Am not saying Nigerians do not commit crimes in Kenya, am saying Kenyan Immigration seems to use this as extortion opportunity on the innocent ones.

There are more Nigerians in Kenya doing clean businesses than there are criminals. I know this because I have done the research. Your talk is completely false, this argument is dead bro.
1. I know of a few Arab drug dealers at the coast but unfortunately those Arabs are Kenyan so we can't deport them.

2. White people who do illegal activities in Kenya are dealt with. I didn't say white people are clean, every group of people has its rotten apples. The point is, too many Nigerians are caught all over the world dealing drugs.

3. There are many Nigerians doing clean business in Kenya same way there are many Nigerians living in Kenya without being extorted or searched or deported. Perhaps if you lived a clean life nobody would bother you in Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

A country that boasts to be the giant of Africa and a big brother to the rest of us should have 24 hr electricity THROUGHOUT and not some pockets of places with 24 hr electricity while the rest of the country is in darkness otherwise stop deluding yourselves.

It is not a boast, it is a fact.

The fight for African independence from colonialism started in Nigeria, Ghana got independence first because Northern Nigeria delayed the process. Nigeria's federal civil service single handedly funded the ANC of South Africa during their fight against apartheid. Moi's regime was pro white South Africa by the way and you are shouting.

Nigerians produced the first set of African modern doctors, lawyers, civil servants. Thousands of Nigerians fought in WW1 and WW2, Nigeria boasts of some of the largest empires of ancient Africa; ancient Benin, old Oyo, part of old Songhai, the more recent Fulani Caliphate, Bornu, etc . When these was on going Johnston Kamau aka the burning spear aka Kenyatta and his friends Dedan Kimathi were still in the bushes.

Do your research before you come to start arguing.

Nigeria is NOT a poor country, it is a country that is badly led by evil men just like Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

1. I know of a few Arab drug dealers at the coast but unfortunately those Arabs are Kenyan so we can't deport them.

2. White people who do illegal activities in Kenya are dealt with. I didn't say white people are clean, every group of people has its rotten apples. The point is, too many Nigerians are caught all over the world dealing drugs.

3. There are many Nigerians doing clean business in Kenya same way there are many Nigerians living in Kenya without being extorted or searched or deported. Perhaps if you lived a clean life nobody would bother you in Kenya.

Nobody bothers me, I live in Valley Arcade peacefully, I pay my taxes too. What I do not like is the stupid generalization your people are full of. How do you meet me for the first time and ask me if I sell drugs ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

My time of joining is of no importance, refute my point, don't attack the time I joined. You have too many Kenyan threads here even some Nigerians are complaining why everything here seems to be about Kenya.

This is a huge lie. There is absolutely no way Nairaland, a forum created and run by Nigerians has more news about Kenya than about Nigeria. It even has more news about SA than about Kenya. Dude scroll past the first pages of the general pages and prove me wrong. You are the one deluding yourself sir. Even the news about SA is less than 0.3% (an estimate too much) not to even talk about Kenya. The recent news about Kenya is posted due to the surge of Nigerians living in Kenya. Otherwise no one knows about Kenya in Nigeria out side of the Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

Yet they are so many wanna-be Nigerians amongst your people, adding our informal lingo to your sheng. Your TV stations are full of old Nollywood movies (not just in Kenya btw), your DJs play our music at every rave, your matatus too. Nigeria has a cultural dominance over all African nations, take it or leave it, hate it or love it. This is the truth.

Who is deceiving who?

You can continue fooling yourself buddy. Kenyans play all kinds of music and make fun of all kinds of accents - we play Tanzanian, Congolese, South African, Jamaican, American, UK, Ugandan music etc. The most popular music in Kenyan in American and Jamaican - that it's only Nigerians who feel they dominate over us because you heard Nigerian music play in Kenya says more about your insecurity and delusion than ours. Take a chill pill bro.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

am typing this from Wood Avenue in Kilimani off Arwings Khodek road. I'm an expatriate in Kenya. I know what am saying. Which one of us ignorant?

You hate Kenya and Kenyans so much yet you live in Kenya? Duuude....get a life.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You hate Kenya and Kenyans so much yet you live in Kenya? Duuude....get a life.

I don't hate Kenya or Kenyans. I hate you for over emphasizing your country's relevance compared to mine. We ain't in the same league mazee move on!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

This is a huge lie. There is absolutely no way Nairaland, a forum created and run by Nigerians has more news about Kenya than about Nigeria. It even has more news about SA than about Kenya. Dude scroll past the first pages of the general pages and prove me wrong. You are the one deluding yourself sir. Even the news about SA is less than 0.3% (an estimate too much) not to even talk about Kenya. The recent news about Kenya is posted due to the surge of Nigerians living in Kenya. Otherwise no one knows about Kenya in Nigeria out side of the Olympics.

If Kenyans commenting on Kenyan threads created by Nigerians in a Nigerian forum makes you think Kenyans are always thinking about Nigeria then you're contradicting your self. I don't know if you have an IQ high enough to realize that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You can continue fooling yourself buddy. Kenyans play all kinds of music and make fun of all kinds of accents - we play Tanzanian, Congolese, South African, Jamaican, American, UK, Ugandan music etc. The most popular music in Kenyan in American and Jamaican - that it's only Nigerians who feel they dominate over us because you heard Nigerian music play in Kenya says more about your insecurity and delusion than ours. Take a chill pill bro.

I did not say Nigeria dominates you. Nigeria does not care for you in the first place so no we do not intend to dominate. Nigerians are free spirited so to you we come off as loud and impulsive. That is the difference between our cultures. No one is trying to dominate anybody.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

I don't hate Kenya or Kenyans. I hate you for over emphasizing your country's relevance compared to mine. We ain't in the same league mazee move on!

I am not the one saying Kenya is better than Nigeria, you are the one saying Nigeria is better than Kenya and dominates over us and that you are our big brothers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

If Kenyans commenting on Kenyan threads created by Nigerians in a Nigerian forum makes you think Kenyans are always thinking about Nigeria then you're contradicting your self. I don't know if you have an IQ high enough to realize that.

#sigh.

If Kenyans commenting on Kenyan threads created by Nigerians in a Nigerian forum makes you think Kenyans are always thinking about Nigeria then you're contradicting your self. I don't know if you have an IQ high enough to realize that

when did I say this? where is all this crap coming from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

It is not a boast, it is a fact.

The fight for African independence from colonialism started in Nigeria, Ghana got independence first because Northern Nigeria delayed the process. Nigeria's federal civil service single handedly funded the ANC of South Africa during their fight against apartheid. Moi's regime was pro white South Africa by the way and you are shouting.

Nigerians produced the first set of African modern doctors, lawyers, civil servants. Thousands of Nigerians fought in WW1 and WW2, Nigeria boasts of some of the largest empires of ancient Africa; ancient Benin, old Oyo, part of old Songhai, the more recent Fulani Caliphate, Bornu, etc . When these was on going Johnston Kamau aka the burning spear aka Kenyatta and his friends Dedan Kimathi were still in the bushes.

Do your research before you come to start arguing.

Nigeria is NOT a poor country, it is a country that is badly led by evil men just like Kenya.

Now that is stupid..............which doctors are those? All I know Kenya now has better doctors than Nigeria - and there is nothing to be ashamed of fighting for independence. That you boast about your countrymen going to foreign universities when you should make your own universities world class is so embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

I am not the one saying Kenya is better than Nigeria, you are the one saying Nigeria is better than Kenya and dominates over us and that you are our big brothers.

umm...because we are your big brothers, Nigeria is a pace setter. Like I said we don't want to be anybody, people instead wanna be us, even Jamaicans I have met want to be us. This is the fact. Just like the modern world looks to the US, African countries look to Nigeria. The African Union would not exist today if not for Nigerian money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Now that is stupid..............which doctors are those? All I know Kenya now has better doctors than Nigeria - and there is nothing to be ashamed of fighting for independence. That you boast about your countrymen going to foreign universities when you should make your own universities world class is so embarrassing.

Nigerians produced the first set of African modern doctors, lawyers, civil servants

the statement is from an historical point of view, are even on the same page here?

And when exactly did I mention Nigerians attending foreign universities?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

I did not say Nigeria dominates you. Nigeria does not care for you in the first place so no we do not intend to dominate. Nigerians are free spirited so to you we come off as loud and impulsive. That is the difference between our cultures. No one is trying to dominate anybody.

Dude, you are so good at contradicting yourself.

naijalander:

Who is deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Dude, you are so good at contradicting yourself.

Does being a pace setter mean you have domineering intentions?? We just live our lives the African way, it ain't our fault, people wanna be like us bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

Nigerians produced the first set of African modern doctors, lawyers, civil servants

the statement is from an historical point of view, are even on the same page here?

And when exactly did I mention Nigerians attending foreign universities?

1, It is a stupid ignorant statement - can you prove that? How can you boast of having the first Civil Servants in Africa? How is that possible even? All governements have Civil servants, the first Modern Black African government was formed in Ethiopia hence it's obvious they had the first civil servants. Are you even using your brain? You probably don't have any.

2. How important is that? So far you have nothing close to the best hospitals on the continent - Kenya has generally better hospitals than Nigeria so how does supposedly having the first doctors help you to the extent of looking down upon Kenyans?

3. Can you prove those ridiculous assertions you make? Can you give the names of those doctors you speak of?

4. Universities in Kenya are just as old as those in Nigeria hence if you had doctors before us like you claim then they obviously were educated abroad - that you can't make sense of your own statements tells what kind of retard I'm dealing with.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

Does being a pace setter mean you have domineering intentions?? We just live our lives the African way, it ain't our fault, people wanna be like us bro.

A pacesetter in what exactly? Are you sick? er...............your statement has the word dominance in it yet you still deny it. You are a secial case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

umm...because we are your big brothers, Nigeria is a pace setter. Like I said we don't want to be anybody, people instead wanna be us, even Jamaicans I have met want to be us. This is the fact. Just like the modern world looks to the US, African countries look to Nigeria. The African Union would not exist today if not for Nigerian money.

Is that what you tell yourself in your dreams? Like I said before -the "Nigeria is the giant of Africa" is one big product of delusional ignorant Nigerians - you are just proving yourself right. FYI most people around the world would hate being anything close to a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

1, It is a stupid ignorant statement - can you prove that? How can you boast of having the first Civil Servants in Africa? How is that possible even? All governements have Civil servants, the first Modern Black African government was formed in Ethiopia [/b]hence it's obvious they had the first civil servants. Are you even using your brain? You probably don't have any.

2. How important is that? So far you have nothing close to the best hospitals on the continent - [b]Kenya has generally better hospitals
than Nigeria so how does supposedly having the first doctors help you to the extent of looking down upon Kenyans?

3. Can you prove those ridiculous assertions you make? Can you give the names of those doctors you speak of?

4. Universities in Kenya are just as old as those in Nigeria hence if you had doctors before us like you claim then they obviously were educated abroad - that you can't make sense of your own statements tells what kind of retard I'm dealing with.

You mean the hospitals very few Kenyans can afford to use?

My facts are based on the countries which were colonized, Ethiopia was not colonized remember?

Must you argue?

The first Nigerian medical Doctor is Nathaniel King. In 1861, a medical missionary to Nigeria, Dr A.A. Harrison of the church missionary society (CMS) selected four cleverest boys in Abeokuta to train them as Assistant doctors. Only one of them, Nathaniel King graduated, and became personal assistant to Dr Harrison. In 1866, Nathaniel king was sent to Sierra Leone where he studied the preliminaries of medicine under Dr. Bradshaw of the Colonial Hospital, Freetown. King later went to England where he graduated as a doctor in 1874; thus becoming the first Nigerian qualified Medical Doctor. He returned to Lagos to serve the CMS on a salary of 50 pounds sterling a year.

Are you satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

A pacesetter in what exactly? Are you sick? er...............your statement has the word dominance in it yet you still deny it. You are a secial case.

I rest my case sir.

You obviously just want to keep this argument up.

Ok, Kenya is better than Nigeria

Whatever will help you sleep at night bro.

Have a productive week ahead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
NairobiWalker:

1, It is a stupid ignorant statement - can you prove that? How can you boast of having the first Civil Servants in Africa? How is that possible even? All governements have Civil servants, the first Modern Black African government was formed in Ethiopia hence it's obvious they had the first civil servants. Are you even using your brain? You probably don't have any.

2. How important is that? So far you have nothing close to the best hospitals on the continent - Kenya has generally better hospitals than Nigeria so how does supposedly having the first doctors help you to the extent of looking down upon Kenyans?

The first Nigerian medical Doctor is Nathaniel King. In 1861, a medical missionary to Nigeria, Dr A.A. Harrison of the church missionary society (CMS) selected four cleverest boys in Abeokuta to train them as Assistant doctors. Only one of them, Nathaniel King graduated, and became personal assistant to Dr Harrison. In 1866, Nathaniel king was sent to Sierra Leone where he studied the preliminaries of medicine under Dr. Bradshaw of the Colonial Hospital, Freetown. King later went to England where he graduated as a doctor in 1874; thus becoming the first Nigerian qualified Medical Doctor. He returned to Lagos to serve the CMS on a salary of 50 pounds sterling a year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

You mean the hospitals very few Kenyans can afford to use?

My facts are based on the countries which were colonized, Ethiopia was not colonized remember?

Must you argue?

The first Nigerian medical Doctor is Nathaniel King. In 1861, a medical missionary to Nigeria, Dr A.A. Harrison of the church missionary society (CMS) selected four cleverest boys in Abeokuta to train them as Assistant doctors. Only one of them, Nathaniel King graduated, and became personal assistant to Dr Harrison. In 1866, Nathaniel king was sent to Sierra Leone where he studied the preliminaries of medicine under Dr. Bradshaw of the Colonial Hospital, Freetown. [b]King later went to England where he graduated as a doctor in 1874[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]; thus becoming the first Nigerian qualified Medical Doctor. He returned to Lagos to serve the CMS on a salary of 50 pounds sterling a year. [/b]

Are you satisfied now?

No - not only the best private hospitals - even government hospitals in Kenya are better than government hospitals in Nigeria..........again, in every country there is something that most of the citizens can't afford.

Aren't you the same person who just denied the supposed first Nigerian doctors didn't study abroad? How you contradict yourself. lol

If a single white man's apprentice in 1870 makes you think Nigeria is the King of Africa then I pity you. I have no time to go searching who was the first African engineer, civil servant or any irrelevant stuff just to use it to claim my country is better than the rest - it just would prove how delusional I am. If you want credit for that then what should we say of Ethiopia that already had a functioning African government at that time?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2016
naijalander:

I rest my case sir.

You obviously just want to keep this argument up.

Ok, Kenya is better than Nigeria

Whatever will help you sleep at night bro.

Have a productive week ahead.

So now you are mad because I refused to agree with you saying Nigeria is Kenya's pacesetter? grin grin Why do you want Nigeria to be Kenya's pacesetter so bad?

Kenya s NOT better than Nigeria. Nigeria is NOT better than Kenya so stop running around shouting how you are the giants of Africa and dominate over the rest of Africa. Have a productive week too bro........we are all Africans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.