Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidha254:
This thread was started by a Nigerian on 3rd November after his own observation.... To counter an article on a Nigerian news site published on September ....

Your former minister did not just stop at Nigeria is better than Kenya, he when even further as saying the worst Nigerian is better than the best Kenyan.......IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT! Even after saying that, he still didint stop he made very demeaning and racists comments... Quote, "When Kenyan leaders were still doing “mau mau”, swinging from trees and eating one another ours were at Oxford and Cambridge university” ......

First of all, these universities that he is mentioning are universities from the same countries that were colonising us, (so where is the pride in that?).

...... 2nd, Kenya had one of the most brutal struggle for independence in Africa, the Brits dropped more than 6million bombs using world war 2 bombers on people who were using homemade guns and spears to fight back, they rounded up men and totured them ... Then a former minister of a nation that claims to be leader in pa Africanism goes ahead to speak of loosly in racist comment like that, eating one another? Where TF did that even come from

---

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/kenyans-are-far-behind-nigerians-in-every-aspect-fani-kayode/
And that's why this thread was made to compare every single aspect.

Is that why you are crying?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
iblawi:

Let it rest yoh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

You tell him girl. He is on a different level of weird
....M smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

we are smarter than you..
we learned since 1960 to mind our business..
its very unforturnate that we are in black skins like una...
that is our badluck... ....
Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

we are smarter than you..
we learned since 1960 to mind our business..
its very unforturnate that we are in black skins like una...
that is our badluck... ....
Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
GERALD710:

Dude, you either do not understand English or something. I never siad anything about size did I??
My argument has been very clear, no matter how big Nigerian companies are, they are poor at service delivery. And it is a sign that West Africa has no alternative options which is why they are so large. In East Africa, we have Egypt and South Africa to contend with as we are in the same economic blocs,which is why Kenyan companies emphasize on QUALITY
I said KENYAN BANKS ARE MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN NIGERIAN BANKS, NOT BIGGER!!I never compare size as even in Kenya, Equity is the second largest bank in Kenya offers far less services than Standard Chartered or I&M which are smaller.
The country which Paypal only entered this year, which has minimal presence of major ACH banks like Barclays or HSBC is more sophisticated that the country where paypal has been around since 2008 and ACH banks have been around since the 60sNOT
Kenya has the most sophisticated financial sector in Africa after South Africa
http://www.theworldfolio.com/interviews/kcb-at-the-epicenter-of-africas-economic-transformation-agenda/3987/
http://africabusinesscommunities.com/news/kenya-bank-regulator-issues-14-day-ultimatum-to-banks-to-cap-lending-rates.html

Meanwhile in 'We are the biggest ' Nigeria. Nigerians complaining about poor services from banks.
http://guardian.ng/news/cbn-to-move-against-banks-over-poor-services/
This Nigerian blogger had a lot to say about Nigerian banks
https://pearlosibu./2016/02/22/nigerian-banks-are-just-useless-first-bank-as-case-study/
If that is the price for boasting about how big Nigerian banks are, then please, let our banks stay small, highly sophisticated and offering polite instant services!!!

As for Reinsurance The 41 African countries collectively have 38.75% while African Development Bank (AfDB), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), DEG (Germany), PROPARCO (France) and FMO (Netherlands) have 61.25% thus Nigeria is nowhere near a top shareholder there.
http://www.africa-re.com/en/EN/aboutus/page/8/shareholders
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/africa-reinsurance-gives-shareholders-11months-to-subscribe-to-new-shares/
Kenya Reinsurance has no competition in this area and I emphasize that it is owned by OUR GOVERNMENT and not some crackpot person who pilfered public funds to build his empire.My taxes help build that!!
Again, who told you that a company has to be a multinational to be big?? Let us compare Glo a multinational and Safaricom. A local company
What were the profits made by Glo, which you keep touting so much, as compared to Safaricom And I mean PROFIT not REVENUE,PROFIT!!!
Last I checked, the only telco making any money worth mentioning in terms of profit is MTN, which is not Nigerian.
These days, your telco dare not publish profits, they only publish revenue,but even in revenue, all of them are complaining of the revenue losses due to your recession.
We know that revenues in Nigeria are huge but the cost of operations like having generators at every radio station eat up those revenues.leading to the company having losses instead of profit in spite of huge revenues.
May I point out that Kenya is currently growing at 5.9% as you people continue to bleed money.

How many Kenya banks are among the best banks in Africa and the world in the last ratings? I am not interested in your sophisticated banks without international ratings.

http://www.relbanks.com/rankings/top-banks-in-africahttp://www.relbanks.com/rankings/top-banks-in-africa

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/29/first-bank-gtbank-uba-zenith-others-make-top-1000-global-banks-list/

In insurance, most of those Nigerian shares belongs to the insurance companies I listed earlier.

Is Safaricom a Multinational company? N... O no!

Besides! Nigeria has a total number of 167,371,945 gsm subscribers. MTN accounts for the largest share; enjoying 37% of the total (57.04 million subscribers), followed by Glo with 24.2 % (36.320,572 million subscribers) and Airtel with 22.7% (33.86 million mobile subscribers).

As you can see, Glo is the second largest network in Nigeria despite entering late into the business.

It's even the fastest growing network in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the total number of Gsm subscribers in Kenya are just 37.7 millions. Safaricom fell from 25.5 million to 24.4 million this year and if sum up the total numbers of Glo network subscribers in other Africa countries, Glo Nigeria subscribers are more than the whole Kenya's subscribers, not to talk of Safaricom.

As you can see, Safaricom is a local champion compared with Glo network in Africa and the world at large.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/news.naijatechguide.com/glo-fastest-growing-internet-subscriber-base-nigeria/amp/

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/latest-news/ncc-rates-glo-best-network-in-new-internet-subscription/

When it comes to roaming services they are still far ahead of Safaricom.

Globacom has give a boost to its roaming services offering with the addition of over 100 leading network partners across the world in the last one year.
The company has thus become one of the biggest voice and data carriers in Africa.
Postpaid subscribers of the company can enjoy seamless roaming services in almost every part of the world as Glo has interconnectivity arrangements with over 430 partners in 176 countries. Thus Glo is now the network in Nigeria with the largest international postpaid roaming footprint.
Its prepaid roaming has also been extended to more destinations as the service is now available in most major destinations where it is partnering with over 80 leading networks. The countries include Unites States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, South Africa, Ghana, UAE, Algeria, Belgium, Italy, India and Israel. They also include Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Cote d’Ivoire, Benin Republic, Cameroon, Egypt, Gambia, Kenya, Russia, Turkey and Qatar.

Safaricom is losing customers. How can they profit?

http://www.techweez.com/2016/04/08/safaricoms-subscribers-decline-as-equitys-equitel-grow-by-29/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

This thread was started by a Nigerian not a Kenyan btw. Check the first page and see. Not a Kenyan who did this

realy?,?...

strange?,?..

to what puppose?,?...for what?,?..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

You tell him girl. He is on a different level of weird

tahh..i am telling you to save your lifes,and you are saying i am weird...

noah warned,people called him weird..

their were people like me with the native americans warning day and night,but they never listend..
what happend?,?.
they were nearly wiped out!..

sooo...who dey fool who??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidha254:
This thread was started by a Nigerian on 3rd November after his own observation.... To counter an article on a Nigerian news site published on September ....

Your former minister did not just stop at Nigeria is better than Kenya, he when even further as saying the worst Nigerian is better than the best Kenyan.......IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT! Even after saying that, he still didint stop he made very demeaning and racists comments... Quote, "When Kenyan leaders were still doing “mau mau”, swinging from trees and eating one another ours were at Oxford and Cambridge university” ......

First of all, these universities that he is mentioning are universities from the same countries that were colonising us, (so where is the pride in that?).

...... 2nd, Kenya had one of the most brutal struggle for independence in Africa, the Brits dropped more than 6million bombs using world war 2 bombers on people who were using homemade guns and spears to fight back, they rounded up men and totured them ... Then a former minister of a nation that claims to be leader in pa Africanism goes ahead to speak of loosly in racist comment like that, eating one another? Where TF did that even come from

---

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/kenyans-are-far-behind-nigerians-in-every-aspect-fani-kayode/
And that's why this thread was made to compare every single aspect.

hahahaha..you take funny funny kayode serious..??..

not even sane nigerians take him serious..

newsflash:

nigeria has alot of mad people..

funny funny kayode... grin...hilarious..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
iblawi:

tell am..

because of funny funny kayode for that matter..

ohh my... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by palearab: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Jayceon:
Bloemfontein in this bish...knownsayin

Waterfront Mall in Bloemfontein tongue

Stop!!! posting stuffs cus we don't care!!! Beside its about Naija and Kenyan this your by force notice me its becoming annoying..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by escapefromusa(f): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Kenyanstar:

What makes you think Kenyans care about the colour of your skin..... Naijans have this stupid blame game of blaming everything on people possessing different skin. My family is bi-racial and multi-religious, so should other Kenyans start abusing me because am not ethnically native like them.

ha ha ha ha ha ....... those Indians that own half of Kenya are not bi-racial ohhhhh

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2016
palearab:

[s]Stop!!! posting stuffs cus we don't care!!! Beside its about Naija and Kenyan this your by force notice me its becoming annoying..[/s]
I really don't care about your personal feelings TBH

Now I'm about to post pics of SOUTH AFRICAN architecture

Just ignore me and do your thing and I'll do mine..DEAL?

I hope this is your last time quoting me,I hate fools,I run out of patience very quick when dealing with the likes of you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2016
NairobiWalker:

We don't compare ourselves to anyone. It is you Nigerians who are always comparing yourselves to us. This thread for instance was started by a concerned Nigerian responding to another thread claiming Nigeria is ahead of Kenya. On the other hand all Kenyans agree SA is ahead of us - unlike you Nigerians who can't accept when you're beaten, you'd be all over crying 'oyibo did it for them'.

you are only 45million..

how can you beat 180million??..

even only the stubborn biafrans are enough to beat kenya..easily...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:50am On Dec 05, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Are you mad, stupid or just ignorant? When did Kenya ever come to Nigeria crying? .....and who are those 'others' that supposedly beat the 'daylights' out of 'una'? I thought you guys were just delusional - I now see it's an amalgamation of mad, stupid, ignorant, delusional and uneducated.

kenyans are cry babies..all nigerians know that fact....

and you easily fall into using drugs and alcohol...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:55am On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:

That is another prove that foreigners control your country.

Nigeria have nothing like snow so why do we need such facilities?

expensive to maintain tooo..

i didnt know kenyans are soo useless..

hospitals with levels...

only hotels do that stuff..

kenyans are foolish and weak!!!...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:56am On Dec 05, 2016
MtuMsuper:

ignore that number and the one called @iblawi. They are shocked and surprised at what they are seeing. Give them human time to absorb the shock. Ni vile tu wana madharau za kiaina na ujuha mwingi. I have no quarrel with any unknown person but with what he projects.
Naijjans seeing is believing.

we are not shocked..

we just dont care...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:57am On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:

Who have you beaten?

You that can't compare your country's economic activity sector by Sector.

In every way we beat Kenya. Ice skating is not an African sport and m sure foreigners built it.

for them selfs,not for kenyans..

people are suffering because if few water suply..

and they are skating on it...foolish people...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:02am On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:

Idiot this is the same Nairobi.

this they will never show you..
they rather show you things that dont even belong to them..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
And the irony of calling themselves the smartest blacks gringrin
gringrin gringrin I know how funny that soundsgrin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:20am On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:
Am out of here.

you are right...they are foolish...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:23am On Dec 05, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Stop trying to prove sh.it to these people. They claim they have something better than us, we prove them wrong they claim we prove ownership of whatever we have - these are the same people whose all retail industry is south African, Telecommunication is half South African, all mining companies are foreign etc. Thing is, it doesn't matter - for a country to develop it must have external investors and the ability to attract those investors makes a people successful. Even rich countries have external investors. I honestly wish we were engaging more knowledgeable Nigerians on this thread other than these nincompoops.

i dont even care what any kenyan has to say no more..

i only care what nigerians and biafrans have to say..

kenyans are nothing!!!....

neeeeeeext..... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 05, 2016
If you've watched "Top Billing" show on SABC 3 you will know that South African Architecture is second to non,its superiority can't be matched

The following pics are top billing houses

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2016
I keep hearing Kenya is more sophisticated everywhere, but what exactly are they sophisticated at? They talk about a banking system that it is more sophisticated than ours but still don't mention what exactly the sophistication is!

A thing is not so just because you say so. A thing is so because it can be veryfied by even independent observers to be so.

And for the low self esteem Nigerians, especially the OP, well, i don't blame you guys. I blame the local media and the NOA that have refused to do their jobs and have allowed this sort of disillusion among the vast majority of Nigerians to fester.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

This explains the backward mentality you and your mother have. Lack of exposure and stuff. In south africa, the afrikans and the anglos make up the majority of whites who are by nationality south africans.
In Kenya the bantus found arabs here and assimilated some of them which led to the birth of swahili language. The arabs have been at the coast of east africa even before the bantus came. Arab Kenyan, tbh they should be more Kenyan than the blacks. The same goes to any race or ethnicity.
The France national team is mainly black yet we call the french. England team full of blacks. As long as they are human they are welcome to live anywhere. But I guess Nigeria is a village full of racists
We do not segregate people here btw
tbh if you became kenyan citizen no one would give a Bleep

never bring that white thing in my face again,kenya..

dont let me insult all of una in a very rude way... angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Yes, Nigeria has a space programme. Since 2003 the West African country has been operating its own satellites, three of which are currently collecting data from Earth orbit. But this week Nigeria’s space agency came under fire after UK newspaper the Daily Mail reported on British politicians questioning why Nigeria is spending money on satellites while accepting foreign aid for the large proportion of its citizens who live in poverty. In fact, the country’s satellites support food production in the region and disaster relief around the world – including helping with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the US. Nigeria’s National Space Research & Development Agency (NASRDA) launched its first orbiter, NigeriaSat-1, in 2003. The roughly $13 million cost was paid for by the Nigerian government, but it was built by Surrey Space Technology (SST) in the UK and launched from a Russian spaceport. The spacecraft was equipped with high- resolution optical and infrared cameras. “They are there to look at agriculture production, improving food security,” says Audrey Nice of SST. The satellite was also designed for environmental monitoring, such as tracking desertification and even locust swarms. Eye on disaster NigeriaSat-1 lasted until 2012, four years longer than expected. It was succeeded by NigeriaSat-2 and NigeriaSat-X, which both launched in 2011 carrying similar instruments. These satellites were also made at SST, with Nigerian engineers helping to build the latter. In addition to a continued environmental mission, the satellites’ high-resolution images of the country will help Nigeria review electoral boundaries ahead of its general elections in 2015. The NigeriaSats are also part of the international Disaster Monitoring Constellation, coordinated by SST. This network of satellites includes Chinese, Spanish and UK spacecraft that can provide rapid images from space when environmental disasters strike. In 2005 NigeriaSat-1 was the first satellite to send back pictures of the east coast of the US following Hurricane Katrina, says Nice. And the orbiter contributed images to aid workers following the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. Nigeria provides disaster- related imagery for free, but the country generates income from the satellites by selling other image data. NASRDA also commissioned a Chinese- built communications satellite, NigComSat-1, that launched from China in 2007. The satellite lost power a year later and was replaced in 2011 by NigComSat-1R, which is currently providing broadcast and internet services in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2016
I heard Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects and they say facts don't lie!
Nigeria Targets Satellite Resources for Economic Growth 4 Nseobong Okon-Ekong Contrary to fears being expressed in some quarters, the management of Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) has said Nigeria’s satellite resources are primed to help the nation in accelerating robust ICT infrastructure to boost economic development. “As an organisation, we are committed to using the country’s satellite resources towards developing the needed infrastructure platform for engendering overall economic development,” Head, Public Affairs of NIGCOMSAT, Mr. Adamu Idris, said. Already, the Minister of Communications, Mr. Adebayo Shittu, had said that in the current Communications Sector Roadmap for 2016-2019, satellite resources owned by Nigeria would play a critical role in catalysing broadband growth, as it would be put into full usage to the benefits of the country’s economic growth. With just 10 per cent broadband penetration in the country, Nigeria’s satellites resources both existing and soon- to-be-acquired satellites would be put into playing even greater role in the country. He particularly noted that the company would explore new investment towards ensuring that the potentiality of the country’s satellite resources being managed by the NIGCOMSAT is unleashed to drive economic development. While some have called for privatisation of NIGCOMSAT, which they believe has been taking more from rather than adding to the Nigerians coffer, Shittu has said that the West African country won’t privatise the NIGCOMSAT. Speaking on the activities of NIGCOMSAT, its Managing Director, Mrs. Abimbola Alale, has said her company was established to champion broadband growth. According to her, if well supported by the government and patronised by local and foreign organisations, the satellite technology would provide broadband links to people who could not be reached with fibre cables. Alale, however, noted that though NigComSat-1, which was reported to have been lost in space in 2007 after 18 months of operation was only de-orbited because of technical challenges especially power supply, the new NigComSat-1R is a direct replica of it with similar functions. According to her, NigComSat-1R launched in 2011 was built from the proceeds of the fully insured NigComSat-1 without any additional cost to the federal government. She maintained that NigComSat -1R, which has being in space in the past four years would support the activities of China Great Wall Industries Corporation (CGWIC), by providing necessary facilities to test communication payload of the Belintersat-1 Satellite, recently launched in China, over Africa using its ground station infrastructures located in Abuja. She further stated that besides other traditional services to various institutions including universities in the country, banks, security agencies, and the Republic of Gabon for the tracking of its rail system, NigComSat-1R facilities could also be deployed to perfect the country’s e-voting system ahead of the 2019 general elections. She, however, said this could only be made possible if there was collaboration between the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and NigComSat Limited. According to her, the satellite was built with radiation-hardened technology, high reliability, on-board software re- programme ability, fault tolerance and redundant amplifiers. NigComSat-1R’s payload has active and 12 redundant transponders.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2016
yet, every country on earth is better than Nigeria in every aspect. (Facts Don't Lie!):

2016: Nigeria begins Satellite
management business from
Jan 16
12-01-2016
Newswatchtime
Nigeria has
become the
first African
nation to
compete at
the
international
stage as a
major player
in space technology, as the Nigerian
Communications Satellite (NIGCOMSAT-
operator of NigComSat-R), the Nigerian
Communication Satellite had won the bid to
provide communications satellite technology
services to the Republic of Belarus over a
15-year period.
Besides leasing transponders to
neighbouring Ghana, Gabon, Cote’dVoire
and several other countries using its
NIGCOMSAT -1R infrastructure, wining the
Belarus satellite bid has further positioned
Nigeria among top global communications
satellite players.
With this development experts said benefit
now accrue for Nigeria ranging from
financial gain, expertise acumen in-terms of
security and more employment opportunity
for indigenous engineers and management
specialists.
This was announced by China Great
Industries Corporation (CGWIC), a renowned
satellite manufacturing company in China
and a technical partner to NigComSat.
The Head Public Affairs, NigComSat, Adamu
Idris, who revealed this, said the operation
will commence on 16 January 2016, the
official date for the launch of the
Belintersat-1 in Belarus and will last for a
period of 15 years.
Adamu said the bid was a keenly contested
exercise between Nigeria and other bidders
with over 20 years of experience in satellite
management.
According to the General manager satellite
Operations, NigComsat, Danjuma
Ndihgihdah, Nigeria won the bid due to the
high capacity of her ground facility at
NigComSat base in Abuja, her human
capacity resource, and the confidence
reposed in NigComSat by the Chinese giant
(CGWIC).
With this feat, Nigeria becomes the first
African nation to compete at the
international stage as a major player in
space technology.
Meanwhile, the Minister of Communications
will be leading Nigerian delegation to
witness the launch of the Belintersat-1 in
January 2016, and to discuss other related
partnerships and ways to further improve,
deepen and strengthen the Sino-Nigeria
relationship.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2016
it was even said we are the first African country to become a global competitor in space technology.

http://www.crat-arct.org/en/news/news-115
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

you are only 45million..

how can you beat 180million??..

even only the stubborn biafrans are enough to beat kenya..easily...

Your level of immaturity and childish tendencies are not only irritating but paints a grim picture of the disillusionment Naija yahoo boys suffer from. This is not a competition about population, its about development!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.