Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6501220 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
chebeoc:
[quote author=Fidha254

Now you bring something to table !. Now let's see hospitals and schools pictures from this towns Ugunja, Yala, Rumuruti, Burnt forest Maragua and Kendu bay.because your compatriots makes us to know that your leaders gives free education and medical to all kenya citizens.
I can give you pics of Level 5 hospitals built in every county, hospitals that om the inside look like 5 star hotels but it wont matter, a few good or bad pics will never tell the real situation in a whole country... The only thing that will give you any idea is cold hard facts and statistics, like the ratio of people die (in relation to the countries population) of communicable (eg measles,STDs,tubaculosis, Rabies, polio, malaria...) and non-communicable disease like cancer. Statistics like ratio of children dying under the age of 5, prevalence of other preventable stuff like cholera,diahreah,typhoid, and if there is an outbreak, what's the respond rate..... That's the only way to get the real picture in a country...

And yes, there is free primary and free secondary(for Day schools) education in Kenya.....
There is also free maternity for women, free treatment for communicable diseases like malaria,tuberculosis and other related disease, they do charge you a subsidised fee of 50sh-100sh for other small common illneses, these services were free but after all district hospitals were handed to County Governments, the counties started charging this 50sh yo get extra cash to run the hospitals.... But all referral hospitals under the national govt don't charge anything, unless its a major surgery , or cancer, but the fee the charge you is highly subsidised

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
There are 290 elected members of parliament. 273 of the 290 MPs STOLE public money. Cord and Jubilee united in theft. Voter beware. Whoever votes or supports any of this 273 thieves is a fool and a traitor. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000225694/273-lawmakers-looted-sh4-billion-from-cdf-kitty-in-one-year #Ukweli

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmmm, Kenyans are still deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jayceon:
these people still live in 100BC,how are people still obsessing over the next man's skin color in 2016

Wasn't their government longing for the return of Europeans who colonized Nigeria because they(nigerians) can't get anything right? ...lol

You just can't explain it enough,they have very very tiny brains

Throw that question to Trump or the western that still hates Russia or south Korea hating on north Korea.... racism is real....seems you never have experienced black in those countries had....though I still wish to go there... moreovers Nigeria don't care about skin...we rule ourselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Boyedex:
Haha. Seems you missed the point. And that makes you hilarious instead. He said in a country of 45 million, 3 million live in Nairobi, the country's largest. Others in a few cities not up to 10 obviously with far less populations. So where are the rest? "Chasing wild animals in rural areas" just quoting the nigga tho. Didn't say that. grin
Could be that a large population of Kenyans live in bushes and villages. Just thinking out loud. Haha

I guess you are so proud of your "city" slums... I wonder how people can live in a mega slum with no electricity, sewage system, no water with gutters. I better live in a clean bush rather than a sewage gutter city.

RURAL KENYA- "BUSH"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chebeoc(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Fidha254

Mister let's see the hospitals and schools, i really want to see them. From those six towns i mentioned and with signposts that shows they're from there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijalander:
There are 290 elected members of parliament. 273 of the 290 MPs STOLE public money. Cord and Jubilee united in theft. Voter beware. Whoever votes or supports any of this 273 thieves is a fool and a traitor. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000225694/273-lawmakers-looted-sh4-billion-from-cdf-kitty-in-one-year #Ukweli
that is the way to go for our media and our politics in Kenya... Politics based on issues,performance... Name every single leader who has lost public money....(whish they could do this after every 6months, it will end all the bad politics in this country, the MPs eiuld be kept on there toes for fear of their faces apearing on the list of shame) I can bring you a 16page document from a govt independent internal audit office that has the list of all the monies misapropriated, stollen unaccounted for in kenyas financial year, it will tell you, what was stolen, where it was stolen, at what time and how it was stolen... The only thing left to slay this dragon is massive political will from all sides...

Now, can you tell me when was the last time your auditor named every single public servant or legislator(serving or retired) who has lost money under his oversite?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
chebeoc:
[quote author=Fidha254

Now you bring something to table !. Now let's see hospitals and schools pictures from this towns Ugunja, Yala, Rumuruti, Burnt forest Maragua and Kendu bay.because your compatriots makes us to know that your leaders gives free education and medical to all kenya citizens.

MACHAKOS LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
highheybee:

Throw that question to Trump or the western that still hates Russia or south Korea hating on north Korea.... racism is real....seems you never have experienced black in those countries had....though I still wish to go there... moreovers Nigeria don't care about skin...we rule ourselves
racism will only affect you if you allow it to,stop complaining about being called monkey,nigger,coon,jigaboo,etc and do whatever you came to this world to do

Why do those blacks allow words to have so much power over them?

Jews,Chinese,Muslims,etc face so much racism but that does not stop them from progressing as people,their nations are among some of the most wealthiest while......

REMOVE THE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

I am sure Nigeria cares for its citizens and it is prioritising underground cities

i dont know about that..

black leaders have the history to dont care about their citizens...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jayceon:
Jayceon is my moniker,sorry if it makes you feel inferior,my other moniker is "Lord Osirus"

Yeah fu** pan Africa,I was never one and will never be pan Africanist,why?? Because it only sound appealing to parasitic countries like nigeria

Ooh you think I'm white? grin grin I just don't have a stupid backward mentality like yours,the black race don't need primitive brains like yours...knownsayin

Your colonizers went back home and yes!! They still very much control you but this time with a remote control wink .think of who manufacured boko haram and who is funding it,where do they get those weapons? But worry not,the same people who created boko haram will send "help"

NOW THAT'S TRUTH IN IT'S RAWEST FORM

inferior..you are the oone feeeling inferior using a white moniker...

why didnt you use bombatta,kenyatta or mazaihunter...?

every moniker i use is always about been black..

i have a christian name too yess...

but i would never use a white name to confront black people...our names are not jay,john,jonathan, whatever..

make una keep on deceiving una selfs in kenya that race doesnt matter...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
cry babies... cry cry..

buhuhu....nigerians are the giants of africa..buhu...

nigerians never gave that title to them selves...

soooo..

back off!! angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
THIKA LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kenyanstar:
THIKA LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL

does level 5 mean world class in kenyan??..

we always say world class..

you kenyas are not much different than us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
i could start a thread 'nigeria is ahead of kenya'...

but for what purpose...

we nigerians dont dabble with dick measurings..

we are not homos...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

inferior..you are the oone feeeling inferior using a white moniker...

why didnt you use bombatta,kenyatta or mazaihunter...?

every moniker i use is always about been black..

i have a christian name too yess...

but i would never use a white name to confront black people...our names are not jay,john,jonathan, whatever..
I'm so sorry you feel that way,why do you care so much about these monikers?

Wait...your former president's name was Jonathan and he was as black a night yet here you are claiming to be the hardcore black but your people are using "white names" grin grin

I'm not Kenyan so I'm not gonna use names like "Kenyatta"

Okay bro,in not going to argue about internet user names,IT'S SILLY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jayceon:
I'm so sorry you feel that way,why do you care so much about these monikers?

Wait...your former president's name was Jonathan [/b]and he was as black a night yet here you are claiming to be the hardcore black but your people are using "white names" grin grin

I'm not Kenyan so I'm not gonna use names like "Kenyatta"

Okay bro,in not going to argue about internet user names,[b]IT'S SILLY

you get it now??..

i have a white name too...

admit it..you are white or mullato...

or just white brain-washed..
we have your type in nigeria..you are nothing new...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
white-africans....hilarious...

after they kill you finish they want to be africans too..

just too funny...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

[s]you get it now??..

i have a white name too...

admit it..you are white or mullato...

or just white brain-washed..
we have your type in nigeria..you are nothing new...[/s]

we all know naija is full of white skin worshiping zombies,thank you for confirming it even though there was no need

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

comtemplate with me blother..

in the age of atomic bla blas...we should be going underground,not building to the skies..

not even nigerians know what i mean with underground..
@the emboldened I swear darknet, I don't even understand most of the things you've been typing...

I guess you fantasize a lot.

You're on another level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
chebeoc:
[quote author=Fidha254

Mister let's see the hospitals and schools, i really want to see them. From those six towns i mentioned and with signposts that shows they're from there.
you have chosen the smallest urban places in Kenya, After I show you a few, you do the same from your smallest towns...
Kendu bay sub district hospital bed capacity 200

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kendu Adventist church hospital is a nice hospital...
Mobile clinic in kendu bay.
Kendu bay is 35 min drive to homabay which has more than 15 hospitals

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

but for what purpose...

we are not homos...

This thread was started by a Nigerian not a Kenyan btw. Check the first page and see. Not a Kenyan who did this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Maragua, the birth place of musician STL has a level-4 county hospital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
shizzy7:
@the emboldened I swear darknet, I don't even understand most of the things you've been typing...

I guess you fantasize a lot.

You're on another level.

You tell him girl. He is on a different level of weird
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you not sure about the pics, do a google reverse image search...
Rimuruti sub-district hospital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ugunja women and children hospital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yala sub district hospital staff consuctic a seminar inthe hospital buildings.
All this towns I have shown have population between 25,000 and 33,000.... Even national universities have bigger populations than these towns

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

but for what purpose...

we are not homos...
This thread was started by a Nigerian on 3rd November after his own observation.... To counter an article on a Nigerian news site published on September ....

Your former minister did not just stop at Nigeria is better than Kenya, he when even further as saying the worst Nigerian is better than the best Kenyan.......IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT! Even after saying that, he still didint stop he made very demeaning and racists comments... Quote, "When Kenyan leaders were still doing “mau mau”, swinging from trees and eating one another ours were at Oxford and Cambridge university” ......

First of all, these universities that he is mentioning are universities from the same countries that were colonising us, (so where is the pride in that?).

...... 2nd, Kenya had one of the most brutal struggle for independence in Africa, the Brits dropped more than 6million bombs using world war 2 bombers on people who were using homemade guns and spears to fight back, they rounded up men and totured them ... Then a former minister of a nation that claims to be leader in pa Africanism goes ahead to speak of loosly in racist comment like that, eating one another? Where TF did that even come from

---

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/kenyans-are-far-behind-nigerians-in-every-aspect-fani-kayode/
And that's why this thread was made to compare every single aspect.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
The Grand Finale,The 9th Wonder Of The World

Mall Of Africa in Midrand Johannesburg shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

does level 5 mean world class in kenyan??..

we always say world class..

you kenyas are not much different than us
I dont expect any Nigerian would know the difference between any level of health, be it level 1 to 5 or even ref feral hospitals. With the mediocre hospitals you got i know how it pains Naija yahoo boys to see other Africans try improving there country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kisii level 5 hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.