Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283039 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magadi adventure, Kajiado County

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Or get there by plane cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can Star Gaze at Night during the Magadi Sky Festival or the Magadi Moonlight Camp

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magadi Moonlight Camp, Kajiado County, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
~

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Its ahead of

1 Like

We know from onset

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Very very ahead of us

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2017
We know that Kenya is ahead of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Only thing that is ahead of kenya is crude oil from the southern part.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Northern and western Nigeria should be equat to Niger republic and Benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Yes
Nigeria is backward with this present government

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Look at Trump in the USA economic is up by 2.8%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Apart from crude oil, nigeria can not get dollar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2017
This is very bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
obaaderemi:
GMO is the future of agric.Chinese and Americans have been munching GMO crops for years and there has been no reports of side effects.But the West still control the puppet strings of African governments and 'must' tell us what to accept or reject to qualify for certain aid packages.
No side effects?!!! My friend, you are very unserious!! Do you follow the anti GMO debate? GMO is the most evil invention since evil itself! The corporations pushing for its use are greedy spineless entities that have driven thousands of Indian farmers to commit suicide. GMO alters the natural pollination process and as you know that's mostly done by bees: without bees pollinating crops, we can't be here, literally. No bees = no crops = no people. The gene splicing and other techniques used to alter DNA can cause long term physiological changes in our metabolism and hence anatomy. Mr man, read up on the dangers of GMO. Kenya rejected the GMO lobby a long time ago, we don't want them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

No side effects?!!! My friend, you are very unserious!! Do you follow the anti GMO debate? GMO is the most evil invention since evil itself! The corporations pushing for its use are greedy spineless entities that have driven thousands of Indian farmers to commit suicide. GMO alters the natural pollination process and as you know that's mostly done by bees: without bees pollinating crops, we can't be here, literally. No bees = no crops = no people. The gene splicing and other techniques used to alter DNA can cause long term physiological changes in our metabolism and hence anatomy. Mr man, read up on the dangers of GMO. Kenya rejected the GMO lobby a long time ago, we don't want them.

There is absolutely no conclusive evidence to support the almost paranoic fears of the GMOs.

Gmo foods are consumed in many parts of the world; in the west, in Asia, in the Americas. But there havent been reported cases of cancers or some physiological malfunction attributed to the foods.

With this perennial problem of droughts and food shortages, leading our govt to spend millions of $$$ on importing food to plug the deficit at home, the money that could have otherwise served better purposes in our country's developnent, it is high time that we alley our irrational fears and suspicions, based on misinformation, and accepted the GMOs.

The current varieties of food crops we have have failed us.

If can believe that GMOs are poison, we should as well believe that the polio vaccines are also poisons intended to decimate the African population. The GMO rumors are just as bogus.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hbuyosh:

There is absolutely no conclusive evidence to support the almost paranoic fears of the GMOs.

Gmo foods are consumed in many parts of the world; in the west, in Asia, in the Americas. But there havent been reported cases of cancers or some physiological malfunction attributed to the foods.

With this perennial problem of droughts and food shortages, leading our govt to spend millions of $$$ on importing food to plug the deficit at home, the money that could have otherwise served better purposes in our country's developnent, it is high time that we alley our irrational fears and suspicions, based on misinformation, and accepted the GMOs.

If can believe that GMOs are poison, we should as well believe that the polio vaccines are also poisons intended to decimate the African population. The GMO rumors are just as bogus.
NICE ONE.........

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hbuyosh:

You're right! There's a hidden agenda among those bleating about GMOs;keep everyone poor perpetually struggling to plant the same unsuccessful crops for generations for obvious reasons. But,there've been many polio vaccine deaths in both Naij and India.

Joe Samuel (4M),- In India, Monsanto hired Bollywood actors to promote genetically engineered cotton seed to illiterate farmers. Nana Petakar became a brand ambassador for Monsanto. The advertising has been called “aggressive, unscrupulous and false.”

Bill Gates, heavily invested in Monsanto’s GMOs as well as in vaccines, hired the most beloved of Indian actors, Amitabh Bachchan, to promote the oral polio vaccine.
http://www.healthfreedoms.org/has-bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-cause-over-47000-paralysis-deaths/

Caution is needed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
wendem TayserMahiri, listen this traditional Amhara Ethiopian song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWLWn485Rk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Another Nigerian just created this and asking Nigeria why its not wishing for better
https://www.nairaland.com/3955299/adisadel-college-ghana-got-me/8#58977749
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just30:
Another Nigerian just created this and asking Nigeria why its not wishing for better
https://www.nairaland.com/3955299/adisadel-college-ghana-got-me/8#58977749
its a normal thing,bro.......even if an American visits Iraq, he/she will still find something astounding there.
same thing applies everywhere.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
shervydman:

its a normal thing,bro.......even if an American visits Iraq, he/she will still find something astounding there.
same thing applies everywhere.
grin grin grin the average American view Iraq as one big hell of a shit grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hati13:
wendem TayserMahiri, listen this traditional Amhara Ethiopian song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWLWn485Rk

I really liked the song wenedem. Its about love I guess grin tongue They should add english subtitles. Is the yellowish liquid traditional liquor? The shoulder shake is also very nice and synchronized. Some communities in Kenya also do the shoulder shaking dance with their colorful neck jewelry. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

The gene splicing and other techniques used to alter DNA can cause long term physiological changes in our metabolism and hence anatomy.

Is this really true sir? I think you're just talking nerdy cheesy Especially the anatomy part.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I really liked the song wenedem. Its about love I guess grin tongue They should add english subtitles. Is the yellowish liquid traditional liquor? The shoulder shake is also very nice and synchronized. Some communities in Kenya also do the shoulder shaking dance with their colorful neck jewelry. cool
Yes, you can say it's a love song. The title of the song in English means "hold her hand".

Yes, the yellow liquid is a traditional drink. It's called honey wine or t’ej. Ethiopia is considered the originator of honey wine or t’ej.

Which Kenyan ethnic group/s do the shoulder shaking dance?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is this really true sir? I think you're just talking nerdy cheesy Especially the anatomy part.
First, GMOs are banned in Europe. This goes to Kikuyu1 who believes that the crop will benefit Africans. Once our crops are contaminated with GMO during cross pollination, well get blacklisted and so far, Europe remains the only market for Kenya's and other African countries's fresh produce, mostly depending on colonial ties.

Its true,

The foods we eat have something called RNA which attaches itself to our DNA.

Side effects include increase in asthma, cancer,

This debate is with powerful multinationals with stake in pharmaceutical companies, learning institutions that are giving GMOs a clean bill of health. Any scientist that attempt to publish findings to the contrary is discredited, rendered jobless. So don't expect any pharma-contrary contrary views from the above named institutions regarding anything declared safe by Monsanto and Co. The peer review mechanism is one of the ways used to keep scientists who are anti establishment under control.

Am group of lone scientists decided to test effect ofrom GMO maize. They fed the rats GMO maize only for weeks. The result was gigantic tumors. Monsanto's defence ... inconclusive, methodology blah blah blah

The actual rats ...

http://cbsnews1-cbsistatic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2013/11/29/d244996a-0099-4e03-8373-ac74570270b4/thumbnail/1280x720g2/c172e78278d83c9ac8f1b7ef856ad748/RatTumorSide.jpg

I heard some scientist sometime ago say that for it to have the same effect on people, they would have to eat the maize continually at proportions comparable to the rats. So it's safe because people consume less. Seriously? They haven't been to my village angry

The study, first published in the September 2012 issue of Food and Chemical Toxicology, and then retracted in 2013, claimed to link genetically modified corn and Monsanto's Roundup herbicide with tumor growth and death risk in rats.

The study made headlines around the world with its shocking photos of rats who purportedly were more likely to develop large tumors and die early after eating Monsanto's genetically modified maize, whether or not it was treated with Roundup weed killer.

But in November 2013, the journal's publisher, Elsevier, announced that after a "thorough and time-consuming analysis," the study was being retracted due to concerns about the research methodology. Elsevier emphasized there was no evidence of fraud or intentional misrepresentation; it said the study's findings were simply "inconclusive."

The researchers, led by biologist Dr. Gilles-Eric Seralini of Caen University in France, protested and even threatened to sue, suggesting that "economic interests" were behind the decision and hinting at impropriety since a former Monsanto employee had recently joined the journal's staff.

Now they have gotten the study republished in a lesser-known journal, Environmental Sciences Europe.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-on-genetically-modified-corn-herbicide-and-tumors-reignites-controversy/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:

As for me though, l'm not comfortable with this GMO thing. I believe GM foods should be regulated, though there's nothing scientifically wrong with them so far.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

First, GMOs are banned in Europe. This goes to Kikuyu1 who believes that the crop will benefit Africans. Once our crops are contaminated with GMO during cross pollination, well get blacklisted and so far, Europe remains the only market for Kenya's and other African countries's fresh produce, mostly depending on colonial ties.

Its true,

The
The problem we have today is that no one speaks the truth..From GMO to other stuff being told in schools today.guys are just pulling numbers from their pants to justify stuff...much stuff you think its proven science is not..an if anyone goes against the flow you are blacklisted an funding is cut off..The same stuff is happening in Hollywood. You either produce certain kind of movies or ya done...have you guys noted there is a lot of homo stuff in movies today even the one kids are watching..we are calling it progress but the truth is its deception at the highest level..
For GMO I know the technology we have today is not there yet but a class of people are pushing for it whether its ready or not..
I might sound naive but this reminds of UN..on outside its good for poor countries like Africa but if ya ever researched on the real purpose of the organization you will be shocked..
Science is good but bad science kills.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 31, 2017
mtis:

The problem we have today is that no one speaks the truth..From GMO to other stuff being told in schools today.guys are just pulling numbers from their pants to justify stuff...much stuff you think its proven science is not..an if anyone goes against the flow you are blacklisted an funding is cut off..The same stuff is happening in Hollywood. You either produce certain kind of movies or ya done...have you guys noted there is a lot of homo stuff in movies today even the one kids are watching..we are calling it progress but the truth is its deception at the highest level..
For GMO I know the technology we have today is not there yet but a class of people are pushing for it whether its ready or not..
I might sound naive but this reminds of UN..on outside its good for poor countries like Africa but if ya ever researched on the real purpose of the organization you will be shocked..
Science is good but bad one can kill..
That's because we live in the most brainwashed society since the beginning of Man. I mean, our most primitive ancestors had more truth in their societies than we do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.