Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244710 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ok I dint mean it in malice. wink You guys definitely have your ways of doing things

By terror I mean Boko Haram.
Boko Haram? BokoHaram has nothing to do with lgbos man, they are about 15hours by road from where lgbos reside.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
freshest4live:

Boko Haram? BokoHaram has nothing to do with lgbos man, they are about 15hours by road from where lgbos reside.

And the avengers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jayceon:
we would have revoked his SA citizenship and asked Kenyan authorities to give him permanent stay over there grin grin

Traitor is worse than the enemy grin grin

lol ok. We would welcome him with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Desert Museum in Turkana, Kenya. Am not sure there are many Desert Museums in Africa

No bitumen roads to the museum

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Marsabit County and Kenya- Ethiopia border post.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Marsabit County

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Isiolo County, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Elgeyo Marakwet County, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

And the avengers

Hmm Tayser, well you are Kenyan and know little about these things. Avengers just destroy pipelines and in the process fight the Government. When last did you read or hear about them?
Also they may even be sympathetic to the course of the Agitators if they operate today.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm gonna close this page grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just30:
Is this Accra?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
freshest4live:

Is this Accra?
no that's Takoradi cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

wink cool

Nonsense hasnt been active lately
Lol. How dare you refer to my brethren as nonsense?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

And the avengers

Avengers-infinity war...aka Biafra war grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah it looks like that. Everything has an end. [b]Do you feel this topic is on the decline process?

[/b]Nowsens and fancfic seems to totally disappeared.
well, i'm the type of person that sees good in everything.........I've learnt a lot about everyone and their respective countries here.

I don't really count the trash we spill here as a quintessential of the topic but the good ones.
I think ur best friend here fanfic cool is kinda busy nowadays and nowe should be busy with other threads too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2017
I think I'll come up with a new thread which doesn't threaten naijas..something like this

1.Kenya,Nigeria and SA are way ahead from the rest of Africa brethrens...facts don't lie grin

2.if Nigeria split could we have new super economies in west Africa..facts don't lie grin

Have got more but for now ya can add yours please..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2017
I am suprised this thread is still on and Nigeria are yet to give up smiley - Nigeria despite all that oil - really ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Here is another gem in kenya - Great Rift Valley Lodge - in Naivasha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
shervydman:

well, i'm the type of person that sees good in everything.........I've learnt a lot about everyone and their respective countries here.

I don't really count the trash we spill here as a quintessential of the topic but the good ones.
I think ur best friend here fanfic cool is kinda busy nowadays and nowe should be busy with other threads too.
The title of this thread is what's annoying to many people though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

honestly this thread helps me keep up with naija affairs esp the Biafra issue cheesy I wouldnt have a reason to come here otherwise. If it ends I'll deactivate. Like there's this very outrageous topic now and am like ok, the train is slowly bt surely wrecking

https://www.nairaland.com/3952368/live-israeli-citizens-jerusalem-owerri
But what's wrong with kenya?The corn debacle seems to be getting out of hand.The poor can't afford it and ungali is dissappearing from the menu of the middle class.And people are being lynched to death for stealing corn.It's the rainy season here in Nigeria and the commodity is as cheap as whatever.We could export some to you.I don't want to believe the cause is simply the drought in East Africa.It reeks of something else,like corruption or incompetence or outdated farming techniques.Well,I don't know.You can enlighten us and what steps are being taken?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

The title of this thread is what's annoying to many people though.
The title is not annoying because it's just an opinion.The funny thing is actually how it has been debunked over and over again and no Kenyan honest enough to admit that their country is actually in a mess.They paint a fake picture of actual things just like many Nigerians also do.It would have been better if a forum such as this can be used by African youths to discuss African problems and suggest changes,drastic if need be but instead we keep comparing whose poo smells nicer.Imagine the grossly inept and corrupt kenyan and nigerian politicians reading this stup!d thread.They would feel they have done well enough for the respective citizens to be defending their countries instead of suggesting changes.An !diot above me posted pictures of golf courses and called it wonderful in a country where millions live in slum and starve.And a nigerian posted malls in a country where millions are jobless

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
shervydman:

federal govt of Nigeria is in charge of power, so, most states cant generate electricity on their own. though, Lagos state is about to generate 3000mw of electricity. if Lagos can succeed, I believe the remaining states will follow suit without depending on the FGN. Ibadan will be the second state with 1000mw of electricity generated from waste.

If Lagos generate power today they will have to supply it to the national Grid except they have their own distribution grid. Akwa-Ibom and Rivers tried it before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
obaaderemi:
But what's wrong with kenya?The corn debacle seems to be getting out of hand.The poor can't afford it and ungali is dissappearing from the menu of the middle class.And people are being lynched to death for stealing corn.It's the rainy season here in Nigeria and the commodity is as cheap as whatever.We could export some to you.I don't want to believe the cause is simply the drought in East Africa.It reeks of something else,like corruption or incompetence or outdated farming techniques.Well,I don't know.You can enlighten us and what steps are being taken?
Yes, some sticky fingers in govt have colluded with unnamed players in the private sector to unlawfully deplete grain reserves and force an artificial shortage which they intended to profit from owing to an inevitable price hike emanating from said shortage. Also, there has been a drought and shorter rains in the past farming season that didn't yield expected results. All of East Africa was affected but the planners didn't put in contingency plans. Hence the shortage. Corn has been imported from Mexico, but now Zambia is plugging in the deficit. Other measures have been taken like launching a grand irrigation scheme whose main role is to sell all corn to the cereals board in order to plug deficit and stave off inflation. But irrigation scheme didn't yield as expected, hence the resulting shortage. The main cause is poor management of food reserves. I refuse to believe in 2017 people should be blaming the rain for crop failures barring force majeure esp taking agricultural science advancement into consideration.

You say you have been to Kenya, we love our ugali man, we are not yam people!! Our per capita consumption of corn is way beyond that of nigeria, and the crop has immense socio cultural value that only a native can comprehend. Btw do Nigerians eat ugali?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

Hmm Tayser, well you are Kenyan and know little about these things. Avengers just destroy pipelines and in the process fight the Government. When last did you read or hear about them?
Also they may even be sympathetic to the course of the Agitators if they operate today.

lol, I dont remember but they must be very angry people from what they do to their own country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just30:

That beautiful house looks like the game of Jenga kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
realjoker:
Lol. How dare you refer to my brethren as nonsense?

cheesy
cant be your brethren, at least you have sense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just30:
no that's Takoradi cheesy

Butt-lightning grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Btw,remember earlier I mentioned Tutsi supremacy?IDK how exactly the topic came up but I did say their women are part of the Supremacist agenda. Here's proof:
In war,not all battles are fought and won by the kinetic capabilities of brigades of T-90 tanks,squadrons of gunships or batteries of heavy artillery. In the Tutsi arsenal lies the inestimable power of good pussy.

http://karanjazplace..co.ke/2017/07/pussy-power-real-reason-tutsis-and.html

Careful,NSFW!

They frequently cuckold their Hutu husbands in intermarriages to get Tutsi kids.

hen the king's wife was ovulating she usually could speak with her parents so that they organize one of her cousins to come and sleep with her. Tutsis are among few people who sleep with their immediate cousins in the region. Then during this time a wife would pretend that she is pregnant and ask for the husband a permission to go back to her parents so that her mother could take care of her during her morning sickness. In most of the cases Tutsi women married to Hutus could fake this morning sickness so that they get to go back home to their mothers and sleep with their cousins. This is what happened during the process that Tutsis called Ugupfubura.

Don't believe Hollywood bs,ati Hotel Rwanda,100 days,Sometimes in April,Shooting Dogs or the hastily written books by Western parachute journos bamboozled by the Halo Effect of RPF spokeswomen like, 'Shake hands with the Devil','Conspiracy to murder,' and the most pedestrian, 'We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with all our families.'

Anyway,its easy when many look like this:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, I dont remember but they must be very angry people from what they do to their own country.
Yeah but the question is.. In what way are they a form of terror to the Biafrans? You were insinuating the Biafrans are being terrorized.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
rvp2017:
I am suprised this thread is still on and Nigeria are yet to give up smiley - Nigeria despite all that oil - really ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Here is another gem in kenya - Great Rift Valley Lodge - in Naivasha

Mzee,usilost tena hivyo,bwana! Haki siwezi forget vile mapost zako zilinyamazisha maNaijja!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
kikuyu2:
Btw,remember earlier I mentioned Tutsi supremacy?IDK how exactly the topic came up but I did say their women are part of the Supremacist agenda. Here's proof:

http://karanjazplace..co.ke/2017/07/pussy-power-real-reason-tutsis-and.html

Careful,NSFW!

They frequently cuckold their Hutu husbands in intermarriages to get Tutsi kids.

Don't believe Hollywood bs,ati Hotel Rwanda,100 days,Sometimes in April,Shooting Dogs or the hastily written books by Western parachute journos bamboozled by the Halo Effect of RPF spokeswomen like, 'Shake hands with the Devil','Conspiracy to murder,' and the most pedestrian, 'We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with all our families.'

Anyway,its easy when many look like this:

This explains their distinct looks. I always wonder what people are talking of when they say Hutus and Tutsi are one people undecided

Its a denial of the injustice that led to the war, and continues to be perpetrated. I mean once Hutus are told they are one, how will they question a Tutsi concentrated government?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.