Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191874 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:
Srious question here ...if ya have names like Afonjas and Flantinos at Nairaland then what do we call the hausa peeps from the north grin grin
Boko boys grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Nope. Slums in Nairobi comprise only 6% of the total Nairobi area.

http://www.irinnews.org/feature/2012/12/27/human-waste-woes-kenyas-slums
This is the post I referred to,Hbuyosh.If you take the time to study your own link,you will agree that I was right unless you don't believe the authenticity of your own link.The link contains a heartbreaking story.That's by the way.Your assertion that my opinion about your country was swayed by images on aljazeera is wrong,I have always known Kenya to be just another backward and poor African country and no amount of sh!t polishing like your comrades have been doing on a Nigerian site will change that.Kenya is in deep mess too and what you peeps should be doing is asking more from your leaders instead of fighting a futile e-war with nigerians who always discuss their problems and are already holding their govt by the throat by asking for restructuring and secession in some cases.That's what konfused and myself mean.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
shervydman:

cool......does ur govt patronize the manufacturer?

Yea in some way the ministry of industrialization is making a great effort for such manufacturers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jayceon:
Having it in 4 stanzas is as short as it can get,it would have been TOO long if it was composed in all 11 official languages.Tayser,SA languages are interrelated,Sothos,Tswana and Pedi have common ancestry,meaning they are a same language but different dialect.There is also Swati,Ndebele which fall under the same group as Zulu and Xhosa,collectively they are called Unguni languages.

There are two groups which I feel are left out tho and that is Venda and Tsonga,the two entities are quite difficult to understand.apart from the two aforementioned I think everyone is covered.lol I can sing it all too well and very loud Tayser!! cool .I can't mess up one of the most electrifying national anthem in the world.You have 3 official languages in Kenya?

Its clearer now, your indigenous ethnic groups are highly related. I misjudged by comparing your ethnic composition to ours which are highly unintelligible. Its good you can sing Nkosi Sikelel grin Such a tribute to Africa. Btw do you know Tanzanians still use Nkosi Sikelel as their national anthem? our southern neighbors decided there was no point of composing a new song when Enoch Sontonga already did the good job.

No, we only have two official languages, English and Swahili. Our anthem is not based on languages. You either sing it in English or Swahili, no mixing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its clearer now, your indigenous ethnic groups are highly related. I misjudged by comparing your ethnic composition to ours which are highly unintelligible. Its good you can sing Nkosi Sikelel grin Such a tribute to Africa. Btw do you know Tanzanians still use Nkosi Sikelel as their national anthem? our southern neighbors decided there was no point of composing a new song when Enoch Sontonga already did the good job.

No, we only have two official languages, English and Swahili. Our anthem is not based on languages. You either sing it in English or Swahili, no mixing.
TZN use Nkosi Sikelel as their anthem? Lol that's just strange
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
This is the post I referred to,Hbuyosh.If you take the time to study your own link,you will agree that I was right unless you don't believe the authenticity of your own link.The link contains a heartbreaking story.That's by the way.Your assertion that my opinion about your country was swayed by images on aljazeera is wrong,I have always known Kenya to be just another backward and poor African country and no amount of sh!t polishing like your comrades have been doing on a Nigerian site will change that.Kenya is in deep mess too and what you peeps should be doing is asking more from your leaders instead of fighting a futile e-war with nigerians who always discuss their problems and are already holding their govt by the throat by asking for restructuring and secession in some cases.That's what konfused and myself mean.
Boss I know ya pissed off by the pics Kenyans have been posting here.We just trying to showcase our country man..if ya have nice stuff on naija please show us otherwise stop with the childish jealousy for Pete's sake

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Boko boys grin
Yap boko haramu..masomo in haramu..what's the big idea with this guys....anyway would blame them much we got our crazies this side..the al kabebu grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kenya's Game of the Season cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFQc2nUKGY&t=13s

grin grin that was awesome msee..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Yap boko haramu..masomo in haramu..what's the big idea with this guys....anyway would blame them much we got our crazies this side..the al kabebu grin
Its what happens in young minds when they are too idle grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nowe I swear I can see you..say something broh..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Boss I know ya pissed off by the pics Kenyans have been posting here.We just trying to showcase our country man..if ya have nice stuff on naija please show us otherwise stop with the childish jealousy for Pete's sake
You must be suffering from premature or total blindness if you have not seen the countless great pictures the Nigerians have been posting here of over 15 different big cities unlike your two cities and a couple of tiny towns.Besides,how can a Nigerian be jealous of a country of just two cities where ordinary corn has dissappeared from the dinner table?And I was having a discussion with Hbuyosh,a matured fellow and not a pup like you.Now,move along.You've been noticed.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jayceon:
TZN use Nkosi Sikelel as their anthem? Lol that's just strange

lol yes,,, you have a dependency around here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
You must be suffering from premature or total blindness if you have not seen the countless great pictures the Nigerians have been posting here of over 15 different big cities unlike your two cities and a couple of tiny towns.Besides,how can a Nigerian be jealous of a country of just two cities where ordinary corn has dissappeared from the dinner table?And I was having a discussion with Hbuyosh,a matured fellow and not a pup like you.Now,move along.You've been noticed.Thanks.

Most of ya posts are either abusing someone or just yapping....I do understand ya predicament broh..ya can't stand tiny Kenya getting all the positive reviews while the giant is sleeping..Nigger time changing an no one gives a bleep about your feelings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kenya VS Hong Kong 15s at the RFUEA, Nairobi earlier today

Match ended in a 19-19 draw

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
~

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by konfused: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:

Dude, thanks, I wonder what he thinks we are talking about.

Well, let's leave them, if dem like make dem paint kenya in 3D multi colour, Kenya remaineth what it is........

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Most of ya posts are either abusing someone or just yapping....I do understand ya predicament broh..ya can't stand tiny Kenya getting all the positive reviews while the giant is sleeping..Nigger time changing an no one gives a bleep about your feelings
Bwahahaha,cry baby!I don't know why you people are so insecure you get so hurt when someone points out your shortcomings and you call it jealousy.Nigerians aren't that way.Have you not noticed how the Nigerians openly give answers about their country's sordid problems when kenyans ask them here?Keep weeping,no one cares about your feelings either.It's obvious you have a false sense of your own importance and that of your 'tiny kenya'(your own words).Have you ever seen anyone insult MtuMsuper and Hbuyosh?You only get insulted when you hurl it first.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
Bwahahaha,cry baby!I don't know why you people are so insecure you get so hurt when someone points out your shortcomings and you call it jealousy.Nigerians aren't that way.Have you not noticed how the Nigerians openly give answers about their country's sordid problems when kenyans ask them here?Keep weeping,no one cares about your feelings either.It's obvious you have a false sense of your own importance and that of your 'tiny kenya'(your own words).Have you ever seen anyone insult MtuMsuper and Hbuyosh?You only get insulted when you hurl it first.
leave them jare....... these guys are deluding themselves, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol yes,,, you have a dependency around here.
lol I guess it's safe to say Tanzania owe us billions of dollars for copyright infringement grin ,tell your neighbors that we want our money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Dont waste ya time with the typical Nigerian savages

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I guess it's safe to say Tanzania owe us billions of dollars for copyright infringement grin ,tell your neighbors that we want our money

I think you've paid yourselves already with all the investments in their country. You literally own that country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

The gold u won in javelin was at the u-18 championship wasn't it?? grin grin

As far a we know,long race is the only sports Kenyans are good at grin

Nigeria on the other hand has represented Africa at all age grade,gender grade and any type of football tournament and won laurels. .We have won medals at athletics too (u can check) . We aren't that bad at tennis either. We have produced some of the world best boxers and wrestlers grin grin.

Kenyans only know long distance races
Don't mind the deluded boy.The only countries that have won more olympic medals in more categories than Nigeria are Egypt and SOuth Africa.Nigeria has won medals in these categories:weightlifting,boxing,athletics,taekwando and the King of Sports,football(5).Kenya has won only in athletics and boxing(2).Nigeria has won fifa u17 world cup a record 5 times!runner up twice in u21world cup.Nigeria has produced 4 boxing world champs(1 heavyweight).A Nigerian is scrabble world champion.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think you've paid yourselves already with all the investments in their country. You literally own that country
lol America has it's investments all over the world but that is not a green light for everybody to sing "Land of the free,home of the brave" now is it?...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dont waste ya time with the typical Nigerian savages
Huyu msee usound sometimes kama ni fala .ana uvillager mingi saana...argument zake niza utoi sana...nikama story na kenya zinamsinya ....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kenya VS Hong Kong 15s at the RFUEA, Nairobi earlier today

Match ended in a 19-19 draw
Real men there. not freaking keyboard worriers .. grin grin
Msee picha unatoa wapi nazo?? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
What happened to the cute babes of this awesome thread ..cocomilla,fanci gal,ednite.geneilove ,muafrica an the cute lionese gal from SA.you guys got married or what ??...without ya contribution the thread is becoming a freaking savagery show..just saying grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Boko boys grin
Check this one..Nairaland front page..
Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents

There are stuff ya cant just explain in this world
https://www.nairaland.com/4000737/rescued-daughter-returned-boko-haram
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
Bwahahaha,cry baby!I don't know why you people are so insecure you get so hurt when someone points out your shortcomings and you call it jealousy.Nigerians aren't that way.Have you not noticed how the Nigerians openly give answers about their country's sordid problems when kenyans ask them here?Keep weeping,no one cares about your feelings either.It's obvious you have a false sense of your own importance and that of your 'tiny kenya'(your own words). Have you ever seen anyone insult MtuMsuper and Hbuyosh?You only get insulted when you hurl it first.

sarcasm dude .sarcasm but hey i blame naija education for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't mind the deluded boy.The only countries that have won more olympic medals in more categories than Nigeria are Egypt and SOuth Africa.Nigeria has won medals in these categories:weightlifting,boxing,athletics,taekwando and the King of Sports,football(5).Kenya has won only in athletics and boxing(2).Nigeria has won fifa u17 world cup a record 5 times!runner up twice in u21world cup.Nigeria has produced 4 boxing world champs(1 heavyweight).A Nigerian is scrabble world champion.

Stop this Liverpool talk. If you gonna blow your own trumpet you have to know where to do it. Olympics is not where you do this if you are Nigerian, just stick to Football!! At least there we can listen.
Despite participating in Olympics longer than kenya and despite your giant population, you have only won 24 MEDALS Kenya has won more than three times that number in less time (91), not to mention that in the last Olympics you only managed a SINGLE bronze cheesy

A whooping 200 million managing only one bronze, while 45 million kenya managed 13 medals (6 of them gold). Talk of mind over matter! That was after your committee sending a squad of 77 athletes, 51 men and 26 women, what a return on investment grin Just stick to Football, at least you got the bronze from Football, all the other athletes were on tour.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Stop this Liverpool talk. If you gonna blow your own trumpet you have to know where to do it. Olympics is not where you do this if you are Nigerian, just stick to Football!! At least there we can listen.
Despite participating in Olympics longer than kenya and despite your giant population, you have only won 24 MEDALS Kenya has won more than three times that number in less time (91), not to mention that in the last Olympics you only managed a SINGLE bronze cheesy

A whooping 200 million managing only one bronze, while 45 million kenya managed 13 medals (6 of them gold). Talk of mind over matter! That was after your committee sending a squad of 77 athletes, 51 men and 26 women, what a return on investment grin Just stick to Football, at least you got the bronze from Football, all the other athletes were on tour.
The question l believe is, in how many kind of sports do Kenyans win medals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.