Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6193625 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jayceon:
lol America has it's investments all over the world but that is not a green light for everybody to sing "Land of the free,home of the brave" now is it?...

No it aint. Was just pointing out that your national anthem is not yours alone. Even some Southern African countries had it as their national anthem but later adopted new ones, probably after freeing themselves from SA. Apparently our neighbor is yet to free herself

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Huyu msee usound sometimes kama ni fala .ana uvillager mingi saana...argument zake niza utoi sana...nikama story na kenya zinamsinya ....

huyo ni mwanaume feelings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Real men there. not freaking keyboard worriers .. grin grin
Msee picha unatoa wapi nazo?? cheesy

ongea na mm vizuri nikuchanue kama githeriman cheesy msee ako hadi na lawyer na manager sai cheesy

Naija has millions of keyboard warriors, the problem is brains. They dont have brains!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshest4live:

The question l believe is, in how many kind of sports do Kenyans win medals?

lol, the question is how many medals do you win in whatever you do? How do we measure success in sports?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

ongea na mm vizuri nikuchanue kama githeriman cheesy msee ako hadi na lawyer na manager sai cheesy

Naija has millions of keyboard warriors, the problem is brains. They dont have brains!!!
the problem with u is that u've prioritize NL than ur everyday lifestyle, NL is now greater than ur means of livelihood. grin

u wake up everyday and think about what to post on this particular thread on a daily basis.

u go to bed at night, counting the ceiling above u and thinking about ur achievements on a daily basis.

ur achievements in life is the time spent and number of posts u accomplished on a daily basis.

it can be easily noticed in u, even hellen keller can testify to it. u can check ur profile to prove me wrong. grin grin grin

we'll make sure to keep this thread alive so that we can control u from far-away west Africa. mind u; u're getting dumber as ur posts climb higher, u just don't know it.

u're the real keyboard warrior without brain!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
shervydman:

the problem with u is that u've prioritize NL than ur everyday lifestyle, NL is now greater than ur means of livelihood. grin

u wake up everyday and think about what to post on this particular thread on a daily basis.

u go to bed at night, counting the ceiling above u and thinking about ur achievements on a daily basis.

ur achievements in life is the time spent and number of posts u accomplished on a daily basis.

it can be easily noticed in u, even hellen keller can testify to it. u can check ur profile to prove me wrong. grin grin grin

we'll make sure to keep this thread alive so that we can control u from far-away west Africa. mind u; u're getting dumber as ur posts climb higher, u just don't know it.

u're the real keyboard warrior without brain!

where else would I be when am trying to learn about big mouthed nigerians? I am as often here as I am in other social sites (twitter, instagram, whatsapp, youtube,,,). You dont have to keep it alive, kenyans will (too bad for ur fragile egos cheesy) And I dont get dumb. If I did, the Naija keyboard warriors would already have swarmed me with their nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't mind the deluded boy.The only countries that have won more olympic medals in more categories than Nigeria are Egypt and SOuth Africa.Nigeria has won medals in these categories:weightlifting,boxing,athletics,taekwando and the King of Sports,football(5).Kenya has won only in athletics and boxing(2).Nigeria has won fifa u17 world cup a record 5 times!runner up twice in u21world cup.Nigeria has produced 4 boxing world champs(1 heavyweight).A Nigerian is scrabble world champion.

He was even talking about winter Olympics grin grin.
even the rugby and cricket they brag about,what have they won?? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
D'Tigress won their third straight game at the FIBA Afro Basketball women championship grin grin

Go girls!! we are proud of you..

No shame in being "local African champions" so far you are good at what you do grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

where else would I be when am trying to learn about big mouthed nigerians? I am as often here as I am in other social sites (twitter, instagram, whatsapp, youtube,,,). You dont have to keep it alive, kenyans will (too bad for ur fragile egos cheesy) And I dont get dumb. If I did, the Naija keyboard warriors would already have swarmed me with their nonsense
just as i'm about to say ur life achievements is based on social sites, u've shown it to the world that it's true.

u guys are the one with fragile egos, not all of u; anyway, but u specifically. u're the one that can't stay a minute on the internet without traversing here to see if u can massage ur little ego, just like ur younger sis massage old men's failing d!ck with their pvssies in korogocho. undecided

u're getting dumb, I can say that over n over again. u've lost the spark, man. we don't have time for u again! u only interact with other nationals here because u've turned to melon. even @vax.x will feel like a boss if he find out what u've turned to.

u are the new denotation of nonsense!! I weep for what u've become, seriously. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtis:

Check this one..Nairaland front page..
Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents

There are stuff ya cant just explain in this world
https://www.nairaland.com/4000737/rescued-daughter-returned-boko-haram
shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

huyo ni mwanaume feelings
Thought so cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 21, 2017
shervydman:

just as i'm about to say ur life achievements is based on social sites, u've shown it to the world that it's true.

u guys are the one with fragile egos, not all of u; anyway, but u specifically. u're the one that can't stay a minute on the internet without traversing here to see if u can massage ur little ego, just like ur younger sis massage old men's failing d!ck with their pvssies in korogocho. undecided

u're getting dumb, I can say that over n over again. u've lost the spark, man. we don't have time for u again! u only interact with other nationals here because u've turned to melon. even @vax.x will feel like a boss if he find out what u've turned to.

u are the new denotation of nonsense!! I weep for what u've become, seriously. cry cry cry

Shervy man what the heck happened to you..you sound different man..no need of abuse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin ati msee hako na lawyer..that's what I call having an awesome day..ningenunua githeri ya bao Siku hio siningekua sonko mkali saana cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Danielnino00:
D'Tigress won their third straight game at the FIBA Afro Basketball women championship grin grin

Go girls!! we are proud of you..

No shame in being "local African champions" so far you are good at what you do grin
No shame bro ..no shame
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 21, 2017
mtis:

Shervy man what the heck happened to you..you sound different man..no need of abuse
mtis, my man......talk to ur dawg, tayser!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No it aint. Was just pointing out that your national anthem is not yours alone. Even some Southern African countries had it as their national anthem but later adopted new ones, probably after freeing themselves from SA. Apparently our neighbor is yet to free herself
okay fair enough
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2017
mtis:

sarcasm dude .sarcasm but hey i blame naija education for that
I merely quoted your 'sarcasm' back at you,that's why I put it in quotation mark or you didn't notice that before typing?I expected any idiot to decipher that but then you are a kenyan and....hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2017
shervydman:

Did I not tell you this a long time ago about that jobless irresponsible animal?I stopped quoting a couple of them long ago:that unemployed dog you just quoted and another one that used to be the class captain here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Did I not tell you this a long time ago about that jobless irresponsible animal?I stopped quoting a couple of them long ago:that unemployed dog you just quoted and another one that used to be the class captain here.
they're now irrelevant to me as their country is irrelevant in the continent..... I don't quote their unnecessary mentions too, but, this one has gone overboard.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers random

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
rivers random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
rivers state nigeria cont'd

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2017
rivers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Calabar random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2017
calabar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Calabar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Obudu Calabar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
calabar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.