Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6248024 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
they sold it dude...
yeah I know, the talk here is who founded it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Mr.Yaya
Mr cultist..how many heads has ye slain today grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

tusker distributed in Nigeria? where? I've never come across it, do they have another brand in naija, I'll like to take it.
Yes it is in Lagos state alone. Diageo does it in exchange Orijin , that herbal Nigerian drink is distributed in Western Kenya alone by EABL.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

yeah I know, the talk here is who founded it?
The talk is who owns it currently.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

if only you can hear how they sound when speaking..i think its just good to stick to writing thingy.. grin grin
Hurray!Mr.Yaya finally learnt how to type 'you'.You should thank me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Na ni danda kuruka grin
dude is something else ...just yapping about masai thingy..you know Nowenuse got fixated with a certain masai photo....wonder what happened to him or her.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Why should he build a plant in kenya when he can flood your market with cheap imports from his Ethiopian plant next door.Your government isn't smart.
He cannot. Because we do not allow Imports from Ethiopia from foreign companies.Ethiopia is not part of the East African Community.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

I taya

Mtu anataka umtaftie kila kitu

Most of his neurons are hibernating
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

Yes it is in Lagos state alone. Diageo does it in exchange Orijin , that herbal Nigerian drink is distributed in Western Kenya alone by EABL.
Can you now say Nigeria Brewery is in Kenya because Orijin is distributed in kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
fg arse bubutard....how is the zoo today
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

dude is something else ...just yapping about masai thingy..you know Nowenuse got fixated with a certain masai photo....wonder what happened to him or her.. grin grin
We all breathed when he went back to school grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

I'm not sure u know what u're saying...no fvcking tusker in Lagos. maybe u should rephrase ur post, I don't get u.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
hahaha.....that's a good development, we're developing them on this platform.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

We all breathed when he went back to school grin
i totally agree with you..but this one is dumber than him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

He cannot. Because we do not allow Imports from Ethiopia from foreign companies.Ethiopia is not part of the East African Community.
Yes,he can and he is doing it already.Go back a page or two and read the link I posted to that effect.Thanks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

mon ya homie is a tard..or should i call him bubutard grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

trash......even a new born baby knows all u post here is trash.
he talked on mobile money, just go to any GTB in Kenya and ask them how we run our banking industry.

ur POS whatever is trash as usual too......u can transact any fvcking bank account with POS of another bank.

if u don't know something about a thing, u ask question as I'm asking u about d % of Kenyans with access to sewer system n u cant answer me instead of making urself sound like an ignoramus.
70% OF Urban Kenyans have access to a sewer system.If you live in a stone house, you must have paid a sewer connection fee.
Nairobi has had a working sewer system since 1940 with Kariobangi plant being fully operational since 1961 and Ruai, the largest pond sewer system in Africa since 1993. Hence Nairobi has 2
Mombasa has 4 sewer plants. Kipevu the largest opened in 1964. Kizingo,who treatment plant is Africa's only underground sewer treatment plant(on top of it is the Mombasa Golf Course) opened in the 1920s. Tudor sewerage plant in 1968 and Nyali in 2013.
Dude, even small towns like Karatina had sewer plants in the 50s because the Europeans built them.SMH!!
Let us move to Nigeria,Kano,Jos, Sokoto,Benue do not have functioning sewer plants.Lagos sewer serves 10% of the population while in Abuja only 3 districts of the FCT have acces to a sewer.
Pot calling the kettle black.When the pot is soot covered while the kettle is electric powered!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

I'm not sure u know what u're saying...no fvcking tusker in Lagos. maybe u should rephrase ur post, I don't get u.
why abuse my sweet tusker dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

i totally agree with you..but this one is dumber than him
Uyu Kenya ingemsaidia angetulia asirudishwe mwitu kabla tumalizane nae grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Uyu Kenya ingemsaidia angetulia asirudishwe mwitu kabla tumalizane nae grin
naona tuchange kumleta tumshanue kidogo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

They are learning fast.The dudes are our dogs especially when they are angry which is often.Just whistle and they will come running.Imagine one saying tusker beer is in Nigeria and so EABL is in Nigeria.The same dude is saying something about kenyans and British accent.How low will Africans sink before they find themselves?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Yes,he can and he is doing it already.Go back a page or two and read the link I posted to that effect.Thanks
No he is not!!That was his plan T, but he postphoned it to 2021.The link you posted was BEFORE he realised he would have to sell half his Kenyan stake and that links to Ethiopia to Kenya do not exist.Kenya DOES NOT have direct trade links to Ethiopia except in COMESA. There are heavy tariffs imposed on Ethiopian goods.
Note that Dagonte has a plant in Tanzania and he does not export Tanzanian cement to Kenya yet there are no tariffs on Tanzanian goods as it is in the EAC.Fantasy is trying to export items from Ethiopia to Kenya with the tarrifs we have on Ethiopian goods. If he cannot do it from TZ, he most certainty cannot do it from Ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

70% OF Urban Kenyans have access to a sewer system.If you live in a stone house, you must have paid a sewer connection fee.
Nairobi has had a working sewer system since 1940 with Kariobangi plant being fully operational since 1961 and Ruai, the largest pond sewer system in Africa since 1993. Hence Nairobi has 2
Mombasa has 4 sewer plants. Kipevu the largest opened in 1964. Kizingo,who treatment plant is Africa's only underground sewer treatment plant(on top of it is the Mombasa Golf Course) opened in the 1920s. Tudor sewerage plant in 1968 and Nyali in 2013.
Dude, even small towns like Karatina had sewer plants in the 50s because the Europeans built them.SMH!!
Let us move to Nigeria,Kano,Jos, Sokoto,Benue do not have functioning sewer plants.Lagos sewer serves 10% of the population while in Abuja only 3 districts of the FCT have acces to a sewer.
Pot calling the kettle black.When the pot is soot covered while the kettle is electric powered!!
Post links,pls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
They are learning fast.The dudes are our dogs especially when they are angry which is often.Just whistle and they will come running.Imagine one saying tusker beer is in Nigeria and so EABL is in Nigeria.The same dude is saying something about kenyans and British accent.How low will Africans sink before they find themselves?
The fact that Nigerians are a plague in every country they go to while Kenya does not have such a reputation tells volumes.
No one wants you in Kenya
No one wants you in South Africa
No one wants you in India
No one wants you in Malaysia
No one wants you in the UK
No one wants you in Indonesia
No one wants you in KSA
No one wants you in Botswana
How many Nigerians are on death row for drug traficking
I thank the lord no one will ever confuse me for a Nigerian
When I say I am Kenyan, people ask me if I run
Nigerians are asked about their drugs and Biafran Princes.
Your Dogs my foot.You do realise that in Kenya's Coast Province, we consider Nigerians to be inferior beings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Mr cultist..how many heads has ye slain today grin
Mr.Yaya,I have slain your head today.What is still hyperventilating here is a zombie.ya..ya..ya...yo..yo...fake kibera nigger.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

The fact that Nigerians are a plague in every country they go to while Kenya does not have such a reputation tells volumes.
No one wants you in KSA
Your Dogs my foot.You do realise that in Kenya's Coast Province, we consider Nigerians to be inferior beings
Shervydman..did I not say these maasais are awesome when they are angry.They open their mouths and all their guts fall out.Just look at this specimen here and his ranting.And all I did was whistle.phew,phew,phew
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
GERALD710:

nwannem you must be related to Floyd Mayweather !!
see finishing
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Mr.Yaya,I have slain your head today.What is still hyperventilating here is a zombie.ya..ya..ya...yo..yo...fake kibera nigger.
dude no one gives a bleep about you ...please just stop with your yapping nigger (man ya what we call fckg niggers from niggeria )
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

70% of urban kenyans gringrin This guy must think he is talking to his fellow guillibe hyenasgrin; D

Damn that is almost as old as Nigeriagringrin

"“Our sewage infrastructure was designed in the 60s, so our system is 50 years old. Jubilee years behind development and we have a situation where we generate so much waste. Several tones of human and garbage waste and it’s all let out to the river and the open sewerage," Josiah Omotto of Umande Trust."

http://www.enca.com/africa/sewage-system-poses-threat-kenya

a%20case%20of%20Isiolo%20Water%20and%20Sewerage%20Company_%20Isiolo%20Town.pdf

http://erepository.uonbi.ac.ke/bitstream/handle/11295/74071/Mugambi%2520Cathrine%2520Mwendwa_Factors%2520influencing%2520performance%2520of%2520Sewer%2520system%2520in%2520Urban%2520Areas%253B%2520a%2520case%2520of%2520Isiolo%2520Water%2520and%2520Sewerage%2520Company,%2520Isiolo%2520Town.pdf%3Fsequence%3D3%26isAllowed%3Dy&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiu38WYvr7WAhXSUlAKHR3EC1AQFgglMAE&usg=AFQjCNEsX9WZwMCkybMRsOBnv7R2PMVubA

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
GERALD710:

No one wants you in KSA

Kenyans considering Nigerians as inferior beings.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

naona tuchange kumleta tumshanue kidogo

grin grin

Afadhali.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

dude no one gives a bleep about you ...please just stop with your yapping nigger (man ya what we call fckg niggers from niggeria )
Ya..ya,ya..everyone can see you are the one yapping like the basenji puppy you are.ya..ya..yo Fck fk.Id.iot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.