Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6253128 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chinese are good at building TUNNELS, back in the day SA used Chinese and Italians for all our fancy BRIDGES AND TUNNELS. Off course credit went to boers not to the real people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
I embarassed someone the other day on SA HISTORY and will keep EDUCATING PEOPLE. Am a basher and EDUCATOR thats what I like about me. After bashing you will lick your wounds and research find out I was RIGHT.

Kisumu.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Harare Ranks HIGHER than Logos, FACT.... Nairobi ranks HIGHER than all Nigerian cities.FACT.
Presenting Mombasa.....beautiful coast city in Kenya, East Africa.

We have Kenyans working in our government departments theyr nice people and like exchanging cultures with Saffas. Theyr not making noise about that.

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
MuAfrica am BLOCKING nigerian scammers theyr trying their luck with me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yesterday's Prinsloo 7s Nakuru County.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FREE INTERNET CONNECTION. THANKS GOVERNMENT OF SA AND COMMUNICATION GIANTS. Standing with 2 time RUGBY WORLD CUP WINNER the Ronaldo of Rugby played in France and represented RSA.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
The slums by NL Standards....please show us Agege, Waterfront and other slums.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
TOWN CENTRE in the slum coming togther lika PUZZLE.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
WAZZZUP grin grin grin grin grin grin Another slum cool inland slum somewhere in Pretoria. Thats a 55 000 seater stadium built in phases in the slum for two professional teams Sundowns and Supersport. One of them will move here while the other will remain at Super stadium.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Another famous slum...SOWETO....produced billionaires, actors and Emmy Award winners, millionaires etc...German oke married to a Southy woman took his parents to his wifes neighbourhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin so where to now shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin So where toooo grin grin Google earth LIVE is FREE.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
They say SOWETO is like COMPTON in California...am not sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Up market housing developments in the slum SOWETO.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mixed housing PROTOTYPES.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
New Soccer City CBD Precinct.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
THE BIGGEST STADIUM IN AFRICA AND THE 6TH BIGGEST SOCCER STADIUM IN THE WORLD IS IN SOWETO. FACT. The COMPTON of AFRICA. Carlie...in the US.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
MuAfrica am BLOCKING nigerian scammers theyr trying their luck with me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful, they can throw juju over the net grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Up market housing developments in the slum SOWETO.
that's why I always laugh when I hear ignorant people say Soweto is a slum

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

In Nigeria you can lose ur head at any moment. And men take selfies with dead bodies. And btw whats the work of the red piece of cloth on a penus? You need to be a little more civilised. At least make an attempt, we dont want to see these kind of threads every day

https://www.nairaland.com/3080942/five-die-accident-way-kaduna

I heard in naija one of the first things people ask when they hear of a dead relative or friend in unclear circumstances is : Does he have a head?
see this guy.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijacity(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
GERALD710:

I just livestreamed your TVC News.
Poor Poor Poor POOOOOOOOR English.
We nos Hablos Pdgin please!!
And I did not see that studio, though what I was watching was TVC investigates.
Again Poor poor POOOOOOOOOOOOR English!!
Even Al Jazeera employed Britons/British born anchors for their English versions.
Thank the Lord for Kenya and our Urban English!!
what programme were you watching that made you say that,watch tvc news live studio broadcast and news with well seasoned journalist ,using latest technology for live coverages and events.Tvc news even showed live pictures of the shooting in France

Channels TV on the other is arguably the best in Africa,helping stations like DW,CNN,Fox etc for video footages of Nigeria and Africa,forming partnership with voice of America to produce Africa 54.
Channels TV uses some of the listed stations correspondents for live reporting outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijacity(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigeria remains the most true African country.
worlds richest man speaking pidgin shows how rich our culture is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can't find any Kenyan on the list...

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/african-students-ivy-league-most-acceptance/6

But they can brag about having 10000 Kenyans in India schools grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijacity(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians are dominating tertiary institutions abroad.You people are always forgetting about positive news and highlighting negative news.

This will convince you

http://venturesafrica.com/did-you-hear-of-these-four-nigerian-record-breaking-scholars-flying-the-countrys-flag-overseas/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
naijacity:
Nigeria remains the most true African country.
worlds richest man speaking pidgin shows how rich our culture is

Yea bro. grin grin.. We don't need to fake our accents just to impress the white men... grin. We wear our native attires with pride anywhere.. grin grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
GERALD710:

Our Society has not sunk as low as Nigeria's society.We do have a corrupt political establishment(which is made up of angels compared to Nigeria's .Your scandals make ours look like Petty Cash. And you guys have a budget that is only slightly larger than ours)
Kenya's Middle Class is however intact, made up of stable honest people who worked hard to reach there.That cannot be said of Nigeria which has had a history of scams dating to a period that I was just a baby!!!
The fact that Nigerians are not trusted even by global financial institutions. Paypal took years to set up shop in Nigeria and to date,I know that you are not allowed to receive money using a Nigerian Paypal
Kenya, we have enjoyed that service to Payoneer since 2010 and to Equity Bank Kenya since 2015
Heck Payoneer does not withdraw to any Nigerian Bank to date.It does to All Kenyan Banks (except surprise surprise, GT Bank,UBA, EcoBank and Fidelity)
It shows how Nigeria is perceived
As for those who are on Death row.I had to count up. Remember I said almost 1000.Not 1000 exact
In 2015 the figure was much lower from this link, at 350 https://adpan.org/2015/10/27/295-nigerians-on-death-row-in-asia/.And they excluded several nations with Nigerians on Death Row like Taiwan and some nations have varying figures like Thailand and Singapore. The number rose to 500+ in 2016 in China alone
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/nigerian-faces-death-penalty-china/
Add the rest from other parts of Asia and the Middle East...You get the picture.
You do realise that Nigerian news reaches most media across the planet.
Another horrifying statistic from one of the above links
13,500 Nigerians are in prisons worldwide
Jesus Mary Buddha and Balquis!!!!
Woi!!!For sure you guys are trully a scourge on everyone else!!
Kenyans complain about the 700 in neighbouring East African nations(and we hold an equal number of theirs,especially Tanzanian Islamic fundamentalists) and 100 abroad while Nigeria has 13,500 people in prisons abroad(including over 100 here and one extra yesterday), JEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Criminals!!!!!
Mr man, calm ur nerves.
on d case of annual budget, how can u determine that since we have different exchange rate? u budget in shillings, we budget in naira, how did u derived at ur conclusion? take it or leave it, ur annual budget doesn't come near ours, if u wanna know, ask me how I found out later.

middle class across all sphere of lives are honest working peolple, scamming doesn't determine middle class.

international money transfer is not based on payoneer alone, there are many platforms by which monies are transferred, we have moneygram, western union among them, so u're just posting what u don't know, and stop making nonsensical claims u ain't sure of.

I won't be tempted to post link on d case of death row cos I'm not classless like u, I have respect and decorum for people n things. Kenyans are drug peddlers too. and last I checked; ur incarceration rate is higher than ours. Kenyans are on death row in Asia too.

don't tell me nonsense, 13500 Nigerians in world wide prisons is not real. if I ask for links, u direct me to articles which is uncalled for.

I would have loved to engage with u better but I understand how u feel currently.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijacity(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
naijacity:
what programme were you watching that made you say that,watch tvc news live studio broadcast and news with well seasoned journalist ,using latest technology for live coverages and events

Channels TV on the other is arguably the best in Africa,helping stations like DW,CNN,Fox etc for video footages of Nigeria and Africa,forming partnership with voice of America to produce Africa 54.
Channels TV uses some of the listed stations correspondents for live reporting outside Nigeria
If there is any breaking news about Kenya that is important, it is always followed on tvc

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Danielnino00:

Yea bro. grin grin.. We don't need to fake our accents just to impress the white men... grin. We wear our native attires with pride anywhere.. grin grin ..

lool, its your english that is the problem. In Nigeria people 'enter' bikes. In this video the guy at 4:40 "tasted for Pepe with the mouth and saw nothing" grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA8lv5SLdzY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=TayserMahiri post=60825981]

lool, its your english that is the problem. In Nigeria people 'enter' bikes. In this video the guy at 4:40 "tasted for Pepe with the mouth and saw nothing" grin grin grin

lol.....u're using pidgin to judge our use of English.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijacity(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.