Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254348 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
They say SOWETO is like COMPTON in California...am not sure
mah nigga

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
I embarassed someone the other day on SA HISTORY and will keep EDUCATING PEOPLE. Am a basher and EDUCATOR thats what I like about me. After bashing you will lick your wounds and research find out I was RIGHT.

Kisumu.....
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=shervydman post=60822398]
Mr man, calm ur nerves.
on d case of annual budget, how can u determine that since we have different exchange rate? u budget in shillings, we budget in naira, how did u derived at ur conclusion? take it or leave it, ur annual budget doesn't come near ours

The rest is irrelevant noise! After all this time you guys still can't comprehend the concept of per capita?! [b]You don't lead us in anything meaningful! [/b]Nairaland has uncovered a strange peculiar cognitive dissonance among Naijjans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
On 1.80 acres of land in Kabombi, Nansana Wakiso District sits two houses owned by Denis Bwanika and Maureen Nakiwala. One, which has since been reserved as a guest wing, is a four-roomed bungalow whereas the other is a four roomed flat. On arrival to this place, your eyes are treated to a well partitioned garden, with the scent of the flowers filling your nostrils. This, according to Nakiwala, makes a home an admirable place. She recommends growing sweet scented flowers in one's compound.

Inspired by Nigerian movies

The ambiance in the living room, coupled with immaculate colours, leaves a guest turning their head from side to side. Nakiwala's dream to build a unique house stemmed from her love for watching Nigerian movies and soap operas, stressing that the houses from which they act are exquisite and this challenged her to save and do the same.
"Whenever I would watch these nice houses, I would promise myself to build one. In fact, all the designs in this house were copied from the Nigerian style of building," she recalls.

It's this urge that forced her to leave the bungalow and build a flat because she wanted a house that would match designs of her choice. She successfully constructed a four-roomed flat at Shs700 million.

Continues.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201606061223.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Shaytun:

On 1.80 acres of land in Kabombi, Nansana Wakiso District sits two houses owned by Denis Bwanika and Maureen Nakiwala. One, which has since been reserved as a guest wing, is a four-roomed bungalow whereas the other is a four roomed flat. On arrival to this place, your eyes are treated to a well partitioned garden, with the scent of the flowers filling your nostrils. This, according to Nakiwala, makes a home an admirable place. She recommends growing sweet scented flowers in one's compound.

Inspired by Nigerian movies

The ambiance in the living room, coupled with immaculate colours, leaves a guest turning their head from side to side. Nakiwala's dream to build a unique house stemmed from her love for watching Nigerian movies and soap operas, stressing that the houses from which they act are exquisite and this challenged her to save and do the same.
"Whenever I would watch these nice houses, I would promise myself to build one. In fact, all the designs in this house were copied from the Nigerian style of building," she recalls.

It's this urge that forced her to leave the bungalow and build a flat because she wanted a house that would match designs of her choice. She successfully constructed a four-roomed flat at Shs700 million.

Continues.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201606061223.html
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Made In Nigeria Mrap vehicle(mine Resistant Ambush Protected)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kenyan Made ‘Mobius II’..man i needed to repost this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kenya Airways --Pride of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
gringringrin

Nigeria has been ranked the 57th best country in the world according to the inaugural “Best Countries” ranking.
The inaugural ranking was compiled by U.S. News & World Report, the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and global brand consultants BAV Consulting.
The report ranks the 60 best countries in the world by considering 75 factors such as sustainability, adventure, cultural influence, entrepreneurship and economic influence.
Mortimer B. Zuckerman, the chairman and editor-in-chief of U.S. News said the ranking would help citizens and business leaders to have a better knowledge of the competitive business world.
“Globalization has made the world a competitive place for business, influence and the quality of life. Just as we have done with universities, hospitals and other institutions, our Best Countries portal will be a global homepage for stories and data to help citizens, business leaders and governments evaluate performance in a rapidly changing world.”
The countries that made the top ten ranking are:
Germany
Canada
United Kingdom
United States
Sweden
Australia
Japan
France
Netherlands
Denmark
The highest ranked country in Africa is South Africa in 31 position followed by Morocco in 35, Egypt in 39, Tunisia in 47, Nigeria in 57 and Algeria rounding off the ranking at 60.
Nigeria’s GDP was listed as $522 billion and the GDP per capita at $6,031.
Nigeria ranked very low under the category of Citizenship with the country receiving a score of zero in the trustworthy sub-category. Nigeria however performed well in the “Open For Business” category due to cheap manufacturing cost although the country was scored a woeful 10 over ten in the corruption sub-category.

https://www.naij.com/706131-60-best-countries-in-the-world-see-where-us-nigeria-rank.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=60841113][/quote]
I've told once told u to quote me if u have anything to say concerning my post.
if u want us to debate on economic issues, u can quote me back n we'll discuss on it, I don't like playing hide n seek, I'm not a toddler.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
The 5 countries with the worst reputation in the world have been announced by the Reputation Insitute in its annual RepTrak index. year 2016..

1. Iraq
2. Iran
3. Pakistan
4. Saudi Arabia
5. Nigeria

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/the-16-countries-with-the-worst-reputation-in-the-world-a7188896.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
mtis:
The 5 countries with the worst reputation in the world have been announced by the Reputation Insitute in its annual RepTrak index. year 2016..

1. Iraq
2. Iran
3. Pakistan
4. Saudi Arabia
5. Nigeria

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/the-16-countries-with-the-worst-reputation-in-the-world-a7188896.html
Up there with the axis of evil grin

The giant is the Isis of Africa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
@Jay
Serena Williams is from SOWETO of USA COMPTON thats her parents house over there before she became a tennis star.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
@LeSud
These mavros aint seen nothing yet we're OPENING THE GAP AND WANNA BE A FULL TIME FIRST WORLD COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
@LeSud
Who is on TOP The RSA economy is the most ADVANCE IN AFRICA shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
MuAfrica Nigeria has the BIGGEST SLUM POPULATION IN AFRICA. FACT....theyr hiding it. Most of them come from the VILLAGES.

LASTLY DSTV COMPANY IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE. FACT AND AIMS AT REACHING $25 BILLION BY MID 2018.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Biggest SLUMMIES and its getting WORSE as their population grows. Looks like the Muslim north's population is growing faster than the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin THEYR ALSO CHEAP ARSEHOLES. FACT. Looks like SA will open the GAP till Jesus come back. GDP PPP/ Head count theyr slummies. Look they make noise about this RUBBISH that will COLLAPSE in 10 years time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Look what our villagers build QUALITY MATERIALS lasting staff. INSPECTED AND APPROVED STAFF.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
RSA villages BUILDING CRIBS everyday, most of our young professionals own two properties and still look after their families. Do this without SELLING DRUGS.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Its getting WORSE the GAP opens everyday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We play with Egyptians, Tunisians,Moroccans.Algerians.Libyans at club level. THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR SOUTH AFRICA. Jealous minded mavros hate on us. In SA villages are getting MALLS bigger than those in Nigeria. IF YOU THINK AM LYING PICK THE LIST OF NIGGER MALLS AND COME FOWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=shervydman post=60828341][/quote]

That wasnt pidgin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
MOMBASA OPEN TONG-IL MOO-DO INTERNATIONAL MARTIAL ARTS 2017. The two-day, annual event happened over the weekend.

Kenya emerged top with 75 medals; 23 gold, 22 silver and 30 bronze.

Second place was The Philippines with 5 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze.

Thailand was 3rd with 3 gold, 3 silver and 4 bronze.

Nigeria was 4th place with South Korea closing the top 5.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
mtis:
Kenyan Made ‘Mobius II’..man i needed to repost this

dang cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
samsobo24:
Made In Nigeria Mrap vehicle(mine Resistant Ambush Protected)

Not to hate on this Nigerian achievement but it looks toyish. Almost like what we locally call Jua Kali artisanship
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Its getting WORSE the GAP opens everyday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We play with Egyptians, Tunisians,Moroccans.Algerians.Libyans at club level. THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR SOUTH AFRICA. Jealous minded mavros hate on us. In SA villages are getting MALLS bigger than those in Nigeria. IF YOU THINK AM LYING PICK THE LIST OF NIGGER MALLS AND COME FOWARD.
if you feel your country is paradise and the best in the world,why mention Nigeria or compare with it which makes your country inferior.

Can't you showcase without mentioning Nigeria,it shows how important Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Concours d'elegance also took place over the weekend in Nairobi

Too many activities in a single weekend yo, coz kenyans love to have a nice time

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
More concours d'elegance Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
`
`

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.