Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6253926 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Not to hate on this Nigerian achievement but it looks toyish. Almost like what we locally call Jua Kali artisanship
Don't give your self hope thinking this is the greatest, we even have companies manufacturing military vehicles eg inno son and so many manufacturing ammunitions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That wasnt pidgin.
lol......u wanna tell me how we speak?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
samsobo24:
Don't give your self hope thinking this is the greatest, we even have companies manufacturing military vehicles eg inno son and so many manufacturing ammunitions
Nigerian navy building warship

http://punchng.com/buhari-commissions-locally-made-naval-ships/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
shervydman:

lol......u wanna tell me how we speak?

I know when a Nigerian is speaking pidgin and when he;s trying to speak english. Maybe say the guy was directly translating from his native tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
is it that south Africans have hatred in their genes or what

https://www.naij.com/763822-revealed-the-trade-imbalance-between-nigeria-and-south-africa.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8165071567
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I know when a Nigerian is speaking pidgin and when he;s trying to speak english. Maybe say the guy was directly translating from his native tongue
if I hear.. undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Sure,

My goodness! 89% to less than 30% in Lagos,which of course must be higher than elsewhere. How does this happen in a majority equatorial country? You have major rivers all over the south and should be doing at least 70%! Just tell us how did that happen? Fyi,Kenya is largely dry and semi arid AND WE'RE STILL DOING BETTER THAN YOU! Instead of pulling deflections and insults out of your yansh to throw at us you should be making those responsible pay!

Isn't there at least ONE REASONABLE NAIJJAN ON THIS THREAD?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
samsobo24:
Made In Nigeria Mrap vehicle(mine Resistant Ambush Protected)

I Can see a problem though its just a prototype. The wheel arches are too close and it should have a higher ground clearance. As it is an 18 inch log will ground the ARa. I can't comment on its armour.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
kikuyu1:

My goodness! 89% to less than 30% in Lagos,which of course must be higher than elsewhere. How does this happen in a majority equatorial country? You have major rivers all over the south and should be doing at least 70%! Just tell us how did that happen? Fyi,Kenya is largely dry and semi arid AND WE'RE STILL DOING BETTER THAN YOU! Instead of pulling deflections and insults out of your yansh to throw at us you should be making those responsible pay!

who can be more dull than people using Wikipedia as a source?? undecided undecided
u guys are too dull, I swear..... I intentionally left d debate with muafrika2 when I saw her sources. wikipedia grin grin and articles. grin grin

take this and read......read to learn, not to argue. its a 2015 survey though.
Nigeria's access to clean drinkable water is 69%
Kenya's access to clean drinkable water is 63%....not bad
tongue
https://www.mapsofworld.com/thematic-maps/safe-drinking-water.htm

I don't do Wikipedia.....and articles grin grin grin
bunch of dimwits!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
@AmenhotepZuid!!! Keep 'em coming smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
@kikuyu1.... i'm posting this cos u said naija doesn't lead u in anything meaningful regarding economics.

Nigeria is a $500b+ economy with 180m+ people
Kenya is a $80b+ economy with 48m+ people.

i'll split it into two for u. (Nigeria in recession and before recession) and i'll compare the two in their respective years. grin grin

Nigeria's economy in 2015(no recession).
GDP=$496B
PER CAPITA=$2750.
GINI COEFFICIENT(inequality)=41%(average)
UNEMPLOYEMENT RATE= 7.1%
u can learn the rest at ur leisure time.
https://data.worldbank.org/country/nigeria

Kenya's economy 2015(no recession)
GDP=$78B
PER CAPITA=$1625
GINI COEFFICIENT(inequality)=45%
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE= 38%
u can still read to learn or counter me here.
https://data.worldbank.org/country/kenya.

Nigeria's economy in 2016 (recession)
GDP=$360B
PER CAPITA=$2000
GINI COEFFICIENT(inequality)= 41%
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE=13% (now 14%)
note:currency devaluation is one of the major difference in the GDP(monetary value)

Kenya's economy in 2016
GDP=$81B
PER CAPITA=$1700
GINI COEFFICIENT=45%
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE=40%
u can read to check other metrics not included here.

if u really have ur senses intact, u can do the maths by urself.
ur guys(not u) are the ones bringing out sources from their yansh. the funniest thing is that; when they bring out their ridiculous sources, they fail to show Kenya's predicament through the source undecided..... I laugh grin grin grin.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2012.html
lest I forget......someone said Nigeria's annual budget is slightly above Kenya's undecided undecided undecided
u; kikuyu1 and gerald710 must be stupid for saying that angry angry
prior to recession, our budget was -1.6% of our GDP. Kenya's budget was -8.2% of ur GDP
presently, our budget is -2.1% of our GDP, urs is -7.8% .......U MUST ALL BE REALLY MAD!!!!!!

our record highest budget is 0.8% in 1996, ur record highest is 0.81% in 2000
our record lowest budget is -6.7% in 1990, ur record lowest budget is -8.2% in2015
https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/government-budget
https://tradingeconomics.com/kenya/government-budget
UR CURRENT ANNUAL BUDGET AT -7.8% IS EVEN LOWER THAN OUR LOWEST ANNUAL BUDGET IN 1996 AT -6.7%

if any of u wanna counter me, make sure u give me credible sources and not articles!!!
feel free to tell me its a cooked figure too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

No sewage,
No running, treated water
40°C temperatures with a salty humid air
Frequent flooding

You get the picture lipsrsealed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2017
a
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2017
No sewage
is there a country without sewage in the world? if u think so, u need a rethink.
No running, treated water
check for the link I provided above regarding accessibility to water
40°C temperatures with a salty humid air
did ur geography teacher taught u this about Nigeria's weather or u searched google n couldn't comprehend?
Frequent flooding
no frequent flooding, stop posting what u don't know....the only state prone to flooding in Nigeria is lagos and only the parts closer to the atlantic ocean experience it, its not frequent except when the ocean rises like this year's occasion which affected many cities around the world.

You get the picture
no picture gotten, u're trying to post a false impression which is very bad.

u as a blogger supposed to know that blogs and articles aren't presenting facts but manipulated stories, media-men know that goodnews doesn't sell like badnews, so they make a lil thing seem bigger than reality.

if I were to post articles about Kenya here, u'll all see that ur case is even worse than most of what u guys are posting, I know its not genuine and discarded it. what I read in an article concerning Kenya on water problem is even worse than what u posted about Nigeria. u choose to post without rechecking and its obvious since u're looking for bad news up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
gringringrin

Move along Nigerian women! Kenya women are ready to take the very men you call scum off you.
In a very enlightening post that surfaced online, a Kenyan woman has listed the reasons Nairobi women admire Nigerian men and they are quite interesting!

According to Cate Mukei, Nairobi women love Nigerian men so much that they would walk through Sahara desert without water and food just to get one.

“Some even go to an extent of praying about on to their pastors or signing up to online platforms where they hope to find ogas. Naija brodas on the other hand seem to have mastered some of the weird reasons why our women love them and have perfected them.

Below are some of the reasons Nairobi women admire Naija brodas:

1. Visa holders

Mogaka you can keep your Nyamira Express bus ticket we are flying to Lagos. Kenyan women naturally love visa holders. In fact they love anybody who was born beyond Eastern Africa. This is a free ticket to flying out of their country, taking selfies and filling our social media timelines in the name of having traveled ‘abroad’.

2. Hyped lies

Ironically most ladies actually know when Olamide is lying but they still choose to stick with him. they probably hope that one day his lies will translate to all those riches and travel plans he has been talking about.

3. Flashy

Chinedu owns a suit imported from Giorgio Armani headquarters in Italy although he lives in a Sh.15000 servants Quarter in Lavington. But who really cares about his two sufurias when he can show up in a chopper in your village. Omusakhulu on the other hand only owns one three buttoned oversize suit.

4. Talking big

Ikwechuku will promise you heaven and earth but hardly delivers and the ladies know it too. However, there is always that urge to hold on hoping that one day he will keep his word. Then again he is much better than Kamau who doesn’t even talk about prospects of buying a bicycle.

5. Some are loaded

Not every Nigerian man is a poser. Some of them actually have real jobs, real money and outlined ambitions. Who would choose a broke Kenyan man over a loaded Naija broda?

6. Carrot and stick tactics

Naija men can really treat a lady when they have the money but if you are planning to get on a long term plan with Obiajulu just be sure that you will pay for it at some point. A Nigerian man can pay your rent for a whole year but he will expect you to hold forte when things are thick.

7. Promise to take them to Nigeria

If the furthest a woman has traveled in her lifetime is Mombasa, to finally set foot in Lagos, a city she has been watching on Naija movies is a dream come true. Flying out to visit in-laws in Port Harcourt is gisty compared to taking a matatu to Gaichanjiru.

8. They have time

Time automatically translates to attention and that’s why they will notice that your tiny toe finger polish has chipped off. They are the same men who accompany their women to salons and wait for them to get their Peruvian weaves attached on their otherwise scanty natural hair. A Kenyan man doesn’t even know his wife’s best friend because he is rarely with her and when he is he automatically switches off because his woman is a nag.

9. Random gifts

A Naija broda can buy you a Range Rover mid January. Although you might have to sell it some time in future for survival purposes, you must admit that he actually tried.A Kenyan man will only get you a gift when they cheat on you.

10. Bravado

These are the same men who can fly to Europe without a shilling and still survive without being arrested. Women love the dash of danger which makes them imagine how adventurous they can get in bed. Kenyan men on the other hand can’t even go to shopping malls anymore because they are afraid of Alshabaab.

jomoh:

http://www.herald.ng/kenyan-women-will-cross-sahara-marry-nigerian-men/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
This is just a smart way of educating our teenage girls about the giant thugs grin

Shaytun:

gringringrin

2. Hyped lies

Ironically most ladies actually know when Olamide is lying but they still choose to stick with him. they probably hope that one day his lies will translate to all those riches and travel plans he has been talking about.

3. Flashy

Chinedu owns a suit imported from Giorgio Armani headquarters in Italy although he lives in a Sh.15000 servants Quarter in Lavington. But who really cares about his two sufurias when he can show up in a chopper in your village. Omusakhulu on the other hand only owns one three buttoned oversize suit.

4. Talking big

Ikwechuku will promise you heaven and earth but hardly delivers and the ladies know it too. However, there is always that urge to hold on hoping that one day he will keep his word. Then again he is much better than Kamau who doesn’t even talk about prospects of buying a bicycle.

6. Carrot and stick tactics

Naija men can really treat a lady when they have the money but if you are planning to get on a long term plan with Obiajulu just be sure that you will pay for it at some point. A Nigerian man can pay your rent for a whole year but he will expect you to hold forte when things are thick.

8. They have time (I wonder why grin , yahoos he he grin )

Time automatically translates to attention and that’s why they will notice that your tiny toe finger polish has chipped off. They are the same men who accompany their women to salons and wait for them to get their Peruvian weaves attached on their otherwise scanty natural hair. A Kenyan man doesn’t even know his wife’s best friend because he is rarely with her and when he is he automatically switches off because his woman is a nag.

10. Bravado

These are the same men who can fly to Europe without a shilling and still survive without being arrested. Women love the dash of danger which makes them imagine how adventurous they can get in bed. Kenyan men on the other hand can’t even go to shopping malls anymore because they are afraid of Alshabaab.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2017
gringrin

We will make sure 1/2 african is a nigerian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Shaytun:

gringrin

We will make sure 1/2 african is a nigerian.

Ha!

We will frustrate that evil genocidal plan angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha!
Stop itgrin

You will have better luck stopping the sun from rising.

gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Even only Lagos gdp is greater than the whole Kenya gdp.

http://thecitizenng.com/lagos-gdp-hits-136bn-ambode/

While kenya's $70.53bn. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin grin grin
lol cheesy i love that. That's why Nigerians are the best. With more than 100 ethnic groups, you get to enjoy lot of accents. Don't blame us, that is who we are. As an hausa would say: "Ka chi duri wari ku" cool . Btw is kenya a name of a snack or what? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jidesam01: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
lol cheesy i love that. That's why Nigerians are the best. With more than 100 ethnic groups, you get to enjoy lot of accents. Don't blame us, that is who we are. As an hausa would say: "Ka chi duri wari ku" cool . Btw is kenya a name of a snack or what? grin
I think its a name of a country grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jidesam01:
I think its a name of a country grin grin
I don't know o, i've been hearing it for so long. I even went to a supermarket to buy kenya angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Abuja is the most beautiful city in Africa said a foreigner who resided in Nairobi for 5 years. shocked grin

Though, she agreed with the exception of South Africa. grin

Abuja is more beautiful than Nairobi. Bhuhahahah!

She was shocked by the numbers of skyscrapers in Lagos. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
forgiveness:
Abuja is the most beautiful city in Africa said a foreigner who resided in Nairobi for 5 years. shocked grin

Though, she agreed with the exception of South Africa. grin

Abuja is more beautiful than Nairobi. Bhuhahahah!

She was shocked by the numbers of skyscrapers in Lagos. grin

Abuja is more beautiful than Nairobi now, we compare Lagos with Nairobi, not Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
at least you guys haven't killed each other grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
at least you guys haven't killed each other grin
aw far? expected child? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
shervydman:

Abuja is more beautiful than Nairobi now, we compare Lagos with Nairobi, not Abuja.

The foreigner rates Lagos highly than Nairobi and she had stayed in Nairobi for years though she rates the malls in Nairobi highly than those he has seen in Lagos. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
forgiveness:

The foreigner rates Lagos highly than Nairobi and she had stayed in Nairobi for years though she rates the malls in Nairobi highly than those he has seen in Lagos. grin
like seriously, i'd rather stay in ojuelegba than to stay in Nairobi cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha!

We cant allow wicked DNA in out society grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.