Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6504088 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
lol, wale wa254 mko JF nawafollow great job! IamLee great job man.

Kuna uyu Anael anajifanya jua sana. Hio choppper 5Y-GYM ni hii hapa

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000164116/speaker-justin-muturi-unhurt-after-chopper-emergency-landing-in-aberdares

Na hizo picha zote ni za kenya waache feelings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
alexxo11:
hii nyangau inaitwa tayser inaniuliza Kama alamsiki ni salamu...mwambie ajifunze mdogo mdogo Kama wewe na awache panganga mob...tunajua yeye ni mnaija....vpi lakini?? si siku Moja tupatane nikuchafulie meza
sawa buda ....very soon grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
alexxo11:
najua alamsiki ni salamu....lakini haitumiki siku hizi bana...wacheni kutuma lugha za kamusi....jufunzeni lugha za mtaa
serious where is moechau ...long time sijamsikia cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

eish boss. hawa wadhii wa kiandutu wameamua hatutopumua. naona tuwaachie thread in any case hawa manaija walisha sare. hio ndo ilinileta hapa personally. tusingecome hawa mafala hawangefanya any kazi kupost tu picha hafifu apa haziezi convince yeyote kenya iko mbele ya hawa mahsidi na ata nchi most afrika.

The idea is just ignore them ....The funny part is where some have evolved to Nowenuse 2.0 .its a pity . angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thanks man.
sasa inaonekana ni liberals vs conservatives. You may take over juu ata tukianza hawa wasee bado hawawezi win ni hasira

Msee ya photos are awesome...have shared some with ma friends an sme cant believe its part of Kenya..keep shining the light bro an dont let the haters pull ya down...I really dont understand why a kenyan would be offended by what ya posting....

About  liberals vs conservatives ,thats just BS...Guys just need to grow up an move out their tribal cacoons .Guys there is life beyond the village ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

all I need to know is who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Nope .you dont need to know the guy...People dont even know the dude....The tale goes like the dude is a corporate or something like that.....But what you want to know is the value of satoshi vs the mighty dollar... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
You are still talking about me in 3rd person. So pathetic. You all sound like the same person reusing the same words like villager over and over again. How limited is your vocabulary.
You are petite bourgeoisie pretending to be old money. Newly middle-class loser with some data-bundles congratulating yourslelf for reposting skycrapercity photos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kenyanna:
You are still talking about me in 3rd person. So pathetic. You all sound like the same person reusing the same words like villager over and over again. How limited is your vocabulary.
You are petite bourgeoisie pretending to be old money. Newly middle-class loser with some data-bundles congratulating yourslelf for reposting skycrapercity photos.

Guy, take it easy n forget the crap.

Let him post his pics if he wish..... it's a freeworld.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have visited this thread in silence for almost two years.
I would have continued keeping silent if that @mtis never insulted my community and talked recklessly about things he does not understand, insulting our ancestors, plus claiming we are light skin because of.... I quote, "wazungu wa central" As if this is somehow funny.
As soon as someone calls your bullshit out you begin pretending to be above it all patriots.How comes noone showed the same kind of patriotic concern then. Bunch of lame hypocrits. No one talks this disparigingly and igrorantly about any other tribe, its always us. Next time never insult my community and I will never show up. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kenyanna:
I have visited this thread in silence for almost two years.
I would have continued keeping silent if that @mtis never insulted my community and talked recklessly about things he does not understand, insulting our ancestors, plus claiming we are light skin because of.... I quote, "wazungu wa central" As if this is somehow funny.
As soon as someone calls your bullshit out you begin pretending to be above it all patriots.How comes noone showed the same kind of patriotic concern then. Bunch of lame hypocrits. No one talks this disparigingly and igrorantly about any other tribe, its always us. Next time never insult my community and I will never show up. Simple.

Stop quoting dude..an no one gives a punk which tribe ya come from....piss off nigga

An the bolded means light people....so i dont know what the fck the insult come from....i think ya got a beef with me not Tayser so back off....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
mtis:

Stop quoting dude..an no one gives a punk which tribe ya come from....piss off nigga

An the bolded means light people....so i dont know what the fck the insult come from....i think ya got a beef with me not Tayser so back off....
The f*ck are you going to do bitch. You care about our tribe enough to write a paragraph about our ancestry. Pretending you suddenly don't care.
Keep us out of your ugly dirty mouth next time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kenyanna:

The f*ck are you going to do bitch. You care about our tribe enough to write a paragraph about our ancestry. Pretending you suddenly don't care.
Village boy go snip glue or tobacco if ya can..You know nothing about me ..About your so called tribe is it your mama nigga ??....Stop pretending like ya represent anyone here punk...Go waste ya bundles on something useful....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
mtis:

Village boy go snip glue or tobacco if ya can..You know nothing about me ..About your so called tribe is it your mama nigga ??....Stop pretending like ya represent anyone here punk...Go waste ya bundles on something useful....
Yawn still making fun of unfortunate homeless children because that's what you read others here say. Get creative buda and keep the word kikuyu out of your ugly mouth next time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kenyanna:

Yawn still making fun of unfortunate homeless children because that's what you read others here say. Get creative buda and keep the word kikuyu out of your ugly mouth next time.

@kanyanya (tomato grin grin) fg ass...

Ya been trolling people here to get their attention...No one is interested fvking BS .....Our tribe Our tribe...fvk you

Its sounds like i hurt you when i said kyks have intermarriend with luos..Nigga maybe ya look like one an ya just pissed off....Yes there are light kyks but i dont think ya part of that group nigga....lastly nigga ya don know where i come from..so stop the freaking my tribe my tribe BS.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
So pathetic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dude ya either one freaking slowpoke or just a dunt..just start using ya remaining neurons please

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm... So telling people they look like luos is some sort of come back. Poor luos. Hahaha! You don't even realize you are making a fool of yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kenyanna:
Telling people they look like luos is an insult now. Poor luos. Hahaha! You don't even realize you are making a fool of yourself.
Luos are strong ,tall an beautiful folks..Not like you nigga.But the problem is you nigga...Calling people ojingas ..Thinking ya superior an stuff like that..fvk ya nigga..Anyway rumor is that ya ranking tribes now.....Seriously thats your hobby now ... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sup kanyanya ..dont you wan suprise me with "Our tribe our tribe" thingy....fg ass nigga
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good night kanyanya..w'll talk kesho ..gotea wadhii wa ... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2018
Kenyanna:

Yes brave white knight defend the honor of English. Grab your armor and your steed and gallop into the sunset and rescue the divine language of the gods.

I am defending common sense and reality you dimwit. We live in a globalized world, you think Kikuyu, Luo, Kamba, Luhya,Kalenjin, Kisii, Maasai, Mijikenda or Somali Kenyan with a partly two million population each will dictate the course of the global Economy, Politics and Finances in the next decade? F@k$king dimwit! I am sure your Kenyan mother taught you better. What a shame of a Kenyan!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 5:41am On Feb 15, 2018
gallivant:

I am defending common sense and reality you dimwit. We live in a globalized world, you think Kikuyu, Luo, Kamba, Luhya,Kalenjin, Kisii, Maasai, Mijikenda or Somali Kenyan with a partly two million population each will dictate the course of the global Economy, Politics and Finances in the next decade? F@k$king dimwit! I am sure your Kenyan mother taught you better. What a shame of a Kenyan!! angry
Mental toddler, ofcourse you didn't understand what Ngugi and I was saying. Who said anything about replacing English on the global stage. You argue like an infant about obvious things. Croatian, Czech, Norwegian are also spoken by few people. Tiny European nations still use their native tongues as languages of instruction in university and government even if English is the global language.
Icelandic is spoken by only 300k people, yet they can write a book on the theory of General Relativity in their language, Kikuyu is spoken by 9.5 million people yet somehow it is not worthy of the same respect. I can't believe you are actually fighting against the preservation and uplifting of your ancestral language. Yani you are fine with english being used in African schools and courtrooms indefinitely. Do you also support supreme court judges wearing those humiliating wigs. You disgust me.
I didn't know you people were actually this lost, so f*cking embarrassing. A lot of you sound like rootless mixed race people.

Africa has a long way to go. We will never advance with such inferiority-complexed people.

Nigerians and Africans reading this I hope you understand these people are the vocal minority. We are not this pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
gallivant:

I am defending common sense and reality you dimwit. What a shame of a Kenyan!! angry

The guy is just saying nothing very loudly.

1. He says that English is not an African language. (Like there's somebody who doesnt know)
2. He has Swahili as an indegenous African language to use. We are lucky to have it as a tool to (possibly) colonize the world in future. Most African tribes would not accept another African tribe's language as a national language the way Swahili was accepted.
3. He doesnt care about Swahili because its not Kikuyu. Go through his posts, none of them are in even the most basic Swa. Not even a word in Kikuyu!
4. The Nigerians he's trying to woo also converse to each other in English because no tribe wants to speak another tribe's language at the expense of their own. (Same case with Kenya)
5. He's wondering why there is no book on General Theory of Relativity written in Kikuyu, instead of writing one himself.
6. He's here conversing in almost flawless English (including slang words like bi@ch & f*ck borrowed straight from American Hip Hop and hollywood) instead of replying to each one of you in Kikuyu.

Basically what this guy is dying to say is that he exists somewhere in a corner of this country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Still writing 6 point paragraphs about me after promising to ignore me.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2146#/forums/2150

Visitors of this thread need not waste their time, just go straight to the source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
mtis:

The idea is just ignore them ....The funny part is where some have evolved to Nowenuse 2.0 .its a pity . angry

Bia, see, you and your idiotic sister TashaMaria or TayserMahiri or whatever, should stop mentioning my name, you hear?

Why can't you guys stop masturbating over Nigerians and Nigerian affairs?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lets be realistic. If I said "USA is ahead of Kenya in ALL Aspects" you'd probably agree with me. But we all know that aint true because Kenya has faster internet than America, Kenya has less gun violence, Kenya has produced Obama etc. Essentially, there are those small small things that Kenya is better than America but the statement still holds true for the most part. Its the same with this thread. Kenya is ahead of Naija in just about everything except those small issues we can classify as "details".
Look Mr. kenya,we are not bothered about Kenya but trying to be like already developed countries and of course be great.
You keep trying to rub shoulders with Nigeria,you people should live a real,authentic life and not a fake one.Nigerian's don't care about your country, so why do you try to rub shoulders with us.To you,Kenya is the greatest in Africa

Why on earth will an average Nigerian talk about Kenya,well its not your fault.
Small country comparing its infrastructure with Nigeria.
You even compare your Nairobi with Lagos when no reasonable person will do so. This thread has been an hub for pictures from your county making you feel Kenya is the most beautiful country in the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kenyanstar:
KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE
eeehh, I haven't seen any picture from the inner part of your Nairobi except for the CBD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kenyanstar:
Daejoyoung
During the 15 year period as a country Kenya we have made tremendous strides without the advantages of mineral wealth or other resources as oil like Nigeria. We have built more than 20,000km of new tarmacked roads, 4 new international airports with 1 being expanded, 1 more port(LAMU PORT) second biggest in Africa with an extra 2 ICD(Internal container Depot) in Nairobi & Naivasha. A new 1000km SGR railway track for both passenger and cargo services with the process of electrifying it to be able to run at speeds of 150-180km/hr from the current 120km/hr. The change of constitution to allow devolution in form of counties has also brought development to another level. Counties have also helped in the speeding up of development agenda by allowing them to prioritize their own needs development wise. The dream to achieve our vision 20130 agenda is on course.
Be your self and stop mentioning Nigeria,is that what interests you, when a state in Nigeria is constructing an airport city, constructing seaports, dry port,international airport, building power plants

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
samsobo24:
eeehh, I haven't seen any picture from the inner part of your Nairobi except for the CBD
The Thika Superhighway,Mombasa Road etc are nowhere near the Nairobi CBD
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
samsobo24:
Look Mr. kenya,we are not bothered about Kenya but trying to be like already developed countries and of course be great.
You keep trying to rub shoulders with Nigeria,you people should live a real,authentic life and not a fake one.Nigerian's don't care about your country, so why do you try to rub shoulders with us.To you,Kenya is the greatest in Africa

Why on earth will an average Nigerian talk about Kenya,well its not your fault.
Small country comparing its infrastructure with Nigeria.
You even compare your Nairobi with Lagos when no reasonable person will do so. This thread has been an hub for pictures from your county making you feel Kenya is the most beautiful country in the whole world.
Nigerians do not care about Kenya yet thousands of you are here pimping drugs and committing online fraud??
How many Kenyans are in Nigeria?
Any Kenyan crimminal in West Africa??
None!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
GERALD710:

Nigerians do not care about Kenya yet thousands of you are here pimping drugs and committing online fraud??
How many Kenyans are in Nigeria?
Any Kenyan crimminal in West Africa??
None!!
Well those may be the irresponsible lazy ones. l have told you guys, Nigerians are in Niger, Chad and Yemen, some are hardworking and others are criminals, this doesn't mean Nigerians care about Chad or Yemen. Just bundle the criminals and arrest them or you can at least make a careful screening of the type of people going into your country if that suits you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kenyanna:

Northern Kenyans, Swahilis and Maasai are the only respectable Kenyans and they don't even consider themselves Kenyan. The only people that consider themselves Kenyan are those found around the old railway otherwise the rest of the country is ultra-consetvative and has no time associating themselves with the disgusting liberal mess that is Kenya.
Since the 1960s the country has been run by these neoliberal multicultural zombies. They were taught from a young age multiculturalism and whites are so cool.
We will soon have a conservative revolution in central Kenya, that day is fast approaching. We will destroy these disgusting liberals and their f*cking blanckets and whine culture without mercy, let them have their fun now.
1.Swahili here
2.Mombasa is on the railway.
3 The people of Central Kenya can hardly be described as liberal .After all the religious establishments are practically stuffed with them and have been so since the colonial era.Same to the Rift Valley.Rachel Ruto is no liberal.Central Kenya has never been liberal.The Swahili coast is more liberal than the Victorians that inhabit Nyeri and Muranga counties especially.
4.Maasais consider themselves very Kenyan.On fact they have given us half the names on this country.
5.Some of the most avowed Secularists are Somalis from Northern Kenya. Ahmednassir,Issak Hassan and Yusuf Hajj are no conservatives.Neither is any Borana or Gabbra leader from Marsabit!!!.
6.What we need is a moderate revolution .Conservatism is dead.Liberalism is Communism rebranded.
You are a neo nazi in disguise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.