Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6501380 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hati13:

Yes I want. I've some Oromo friends and relatives I care about. But I'm against some of the narrow minded Oromo.

Wenedem, glad to see you here men u still alive cool Been following your posts discreetly you no longer post msgs of despair. How bad is it after ur prime minister resigned? Heard of people swarming the streets in celebration and a state of emergency

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Danielnino00:

Its true oo..
Rwanda and Singapore are their major competitors though...

You guys think we cant host the thing? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Just asking,

Are Nigerian ladies brownies and the Nigerian men darkies?

Whats the explanation or technology behind this state of affairs grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Swiss Embassy in Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Grain Silos in Nakuru, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kenyan Tea

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tusker Air Show

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Irrigation Farms Mandera County, Kenya

The county is an ASAL land

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Wenedem, glad to see you here men u still alive cool Been following your posts discreetly you no longer post msgs of despair. How bad is it after ur prime minister resigned? Heard of people swarming the streets in celebration and a state of emergency
Hey wendem smiley, The protest is still continuing in some areas. I read there were some today.

How about your country situation? I saw on TV that you have now 2 President. Is the protest stopped?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hati13:

Hey wendem smiley, The protest is still continuing in some areas. I read there were some today.

How about your country situation? I saw on TV that you have now 2 President. Is the protest stopped?

yeah we have two but one is kinda 'ceremonial'. No protests they ended long time. You must have good leaders. Not sure a president would resign in Kenya, they rather take things right to the wire. Seems there is a wind of change taking place in Afrika after Desalegn resigned and Zuma too!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

yeah we have two but one is kinda 'ceremonial'. No protests they ended long time. You must have good leaders. Not sure a president would resign in Kenya, they rather take things right to the wire. Seems there is a wind of change taking place in Afrika after Desalegn resigned and Zuma too!
Will the ceremonial President be imprisoned for what he did?

Yeah the atmosphere has changed a lot in Africa since the resignations. Nigerian President Buhari could be next.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kenyanna:
Gossiping about me like saloon hairstylists bado. I have been called a Nigerian, chokora, NRM ojinga, a Nazi, now I am a Tanzanian, what's next illuminati? I think I am done with this thread. Bye. Keep your focus on me trying to figure who I am and ignore Kenya's deep problems. Burry those empty ugali heads under the sand fellas, what else are ostriches good for anyway.

Hello, are you Tanzanian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hati13:

Yeah the atmosphere has changed a lot in Africa since the resignations. Nigerian President Buhari could be next.

Wenedem. Long time no see. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Danielnino00:

Its true oo..
Rwanda and Singapore are their major competitors though...
with what infrastructure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hati13:

Imprisoned? lol

Wenedem! Lemmi teach you some kENYAN politics.
Depending on which side of the divide you are;
The ceremonial president cannot be imprisoned because he committed no crime by swearing - that is if you are on the government side, or he cannot be arrested because he is too powerful if you are on his side (opposition).
Thats the politics we play grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
samsobo24:
with what infrastructure

Those kids can play on our tea farms ! Dont you see they look better than artificial pitches.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Those kids can play on our tea farms ! Dont you see they look better than artificial pitches.
you like hyping things a lot

Tea Plantations, Mambilla, Taraba State, North Eastern Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
samsobo24:

Three cheers to Mambilla ! grin

Good to know man.

I dont hype any shiet man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
samsobo24:

U dy mind him? grin grin .. Rwanda might eventually win the U-17 WC hosting rights cus I don't think FIFA will allow Asia host the tournament back to back...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Nowenuse:

Wenedem. Long time no see. How have you been?
Hey wendem, I'm usually on Nairaland, but I haven't visited this topic for long. You were also absent for some period. How are you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Imprisoned? lol

Wenedem! Lemmi teach you some kENYAN politics.
Depending on which side of the divide you are;
The ceremonial president cannot be imprisoned because he committed no crime by swearing - that is if you are on the government side, or he cannot be arrested because he is too powerful if you are on his side (opposition).
Thats the politics we play grin

Ok but swearing when you have been beaten and the race is over seemed to me a crime against the constitution. Are you happy that Kenyatta won?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Hati13:

Ok but swearing when you have been beaten and the race is over seemed to me a crime against the constitution. Are you happy that Kenyatta won?
Raila is an elderly guy who has been detained and tortured by Moi regime. Its given him alot of sympathy from outside.

He also has a crazy crowd following him. Touching him could bring us hell on our little Kenya and bring everything to a standstill. Its better to leave him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lf you don't want them deport them, don't even allow Nigerians into your country anymore, l promise you we wouldn't care so much about it. We may just abuse you guys online and promise to do same and that would be it, but if America, England or Germany does that to us, we would grieve deeply and it would be news for years, hope you get me now?

LMFAO, Ugosample, Jayceon, LeSudAfricaine come and help me with this. Especially you Mr Ugosample grin. LeSudAfricaine could this because of the need for them autographs? grin. Jayce I know that autograph part by LeSudAfricaine cracked you up , dammit! that made my evening lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Muafrika2:

Raila is an elderly guy who has been detained and tortured by Moi regime. Its given him alot of sympathy from outside.

He also has a crazy crowd following him. Touching him could bring us hell on our little Kenya and bring everything to a standstill. Its better to leave him.
Are you saying Kenya would be cursed if you harm Raila? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hati13:

Are you saying Kenya would be cursed if you harm Raila? grin
Of course.

We has to ask our former president Moi for forgiveness for a string of bad luck happenings after he left and we did not treat him with respect afterwards. It ended after we did smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wanna take this opportunity to thank Nigeria for representing Africa in the Winter olympics. Although i wont be surprised they were 100% funded by some oyibo.(if true shame on Nigeria).

But i honestly believe Kenya gonna get dem first Gold, silver n bronze
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2018
I've always wondered why the kenyans and south africans are here day and night. I then looked up their forums and saw that they're all a barren wasteland with extremely rare replies. They have no option but to come here for conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Anywho, someone mentioned bobsledding. I'm so proud of them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5LympRdz0

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

Hey wendem, I'm usually on Nairaland, but I haven't visited this topic for long. You were also absent for some period. How are you?

I'm fine.

What is happening in Ethiopia lately? We have been seeing massive protests? Can you pls give us a brief insider's perspective? I heard it is ethnic oriented.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Also, for those who want street level views of Nigeria. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab3wvXSJSU

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nowenuse:

I'm fine.

What is happening in Ethiopia lately? We have been seeing massive protests? Can you pls give us a brief insider's perspective? I heard it is ethnic oriented.
Yeah there have been massive protests (in Oromia and Amhara regions). Major road routes had been blocked by some protesters for some period. Government then came and clashed. Materials were destroyed and some ppl of both the protesters and policemen/soldiers were killed. I heard that a Judge was burned alive few weeks ago. The country is in crises.

Oromos are primarily demanding for the end of their marginalization and for the government to step down. They had also protested against the latest state of emergency. Some Amharas also demanding for the government to step down.

Few months ago, there had been some clashes between Oromo-Somali, Oromo-Tigray and Oromo-Amhara. The clash between Oromo and Somali was horrible. Many ppl were displaced and died in ugly way (beheaded, burned alive, etc...).

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muafrika2:

Of course.

We has to ask our former president Moi for forgiveness for a string of bad luck happenings after he left and we did not treat him with respect afterwards. It ended after we did smiley
So Moi had been cursing Kenya after he left office and when you guys then came to him with gifts, he said the curse is over and I'm pro-Kenya again. Either please me or be cursed. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.