Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6502550 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:
Wanna take this opportunity to thank Nigeria for representing Africa in the Winter olympics. Although i wont be surprised they were 100% funded by some oyibo.(if true shame on Nigeria).

But i honestly believe Kenya gonna get dem first Gold, silver n bronze
The internet is not d right place for u, why don't u go to d forest n be shooting down hawks?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

Yeah there have been massive protests (in Oromia and Amhara regions). Major road routes had been blocked by some protesters for some period. Government then came and clashed. Materials were destroyed and some ppl of both the protesters and policemen/soldiers were killed. I heard that a Judge was burned alive few weeks ago. The country is in crises.

Oromos are primarily demanding for the end of their marginalization and for the government to step down. They had also protested against the latest state of emergency. Some Amharas also demanding for the government to step down.

Few months ago, there had been some clashes between Oromo-Somali, Oromo-Tigray and Oromo-Amhara. The clash between Oromo and Somali was horrible. Many ppl were displaced and died in ugly way (beheaded, burned alive, etc...).

OMG! Why are the Oromos fighting every one else? It seems these clashes were not covered by the media?

I hope ET doesn't descend into a civil war.

Hmm, Africa & ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

So Moi had been cursing Kenya after he left office and when you guys then came to him with gifts, he said the curse is over and I'm pro-Kenya again. Either please me or be cursed. grin
Actually, he told us he held nothing against us before he left. He's a nice guy btw. Still alive smiley

Its just the same way you treat your grandmother. You invite bad luck by disrespecting such people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kenyan Tea

Kericho is gorgeous smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nowenuse:

OMG! Why are the Oromos fighting every one else? It seems these clashes were not covered by the media?

I hope ET doesn't descend into a civil war.

Hmm, Africa & ethnicity.
Yeah it wasn't that much covered. There was also Amhara-Tigray clash (I forgot to mention it).

I read here that some Nigerians are demanding the resignation of Buhari after the recent resignation of some African leaders. Do you also wants him to step down?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muafrika2:

Actually, he told us he held nothing against us before he left. He's a nice guy btw. Still alive smiley

Its just the same way you treat your grandmother. You invite bad luck by disrespecting such people.
I think you need to confront this kind of ppl and say that according to science your curse won't affect us. kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

I think you need to confront this kind of ppl and say that according to science your curse won't affect us. kiss
Science is just an opinion grin

Occasionally it may be close to the truth, but most times its pure guesswork,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

Yeah it wasn't that much covered. There was also Amhara-Tigray clash (I forgot to mention it).

I read here that some Nigerians are demanding the resignation of Buhari after the recent resignation of some African leaders. Do you also wants him to step down?

Nigeria is not like other African countries where a leader can easily resign. Nigerians are very stubborn and proud, so such can never happen in Nigeria.

Even though most Southern & Central Nigerians may not like President Buhari and might wish him to step down, he still has massive and 100% support from the tens of millions of his people in northern Nigeria, simply based on tribal & religious bigotry and affiliation.

Can you pls highlight the reasons for these ethnic clashes in Ethiopia? How were the Clashes brought under control?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muafrika2:

Occasionally it may be close to the truth, but most times its pure guesswork,

I agree. Sometimes I get angry when scientists explain things. For example, the detail they explain things that happen millions and billions years ago as if they saw it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

I agree. Sometimes I get angry when scientists explain things. For example, the detail they explain things that happen millions and billions years ago as if they saw it.
Ha ha grin million years cheesy

Have you seen artwork depicting dinosaurs by some old tribes. It means they saw them!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nowenuse:

Nigeria is not like other African countries where a leader can easily resign. Nigerians are very stubborn and proud, so such can never happen in Nigeria.

Even though most Southern & Central Nigerians may not like President Buhari and might wish him to step down, he still has massive and 100% support from the tens of millions of his people in northern Nigeria, simply based on tribal & religious bigotry and affiliation.

Can you pls highlight the reasons for these ethnic clashes in Ethiopia? How were the Clashes brought under control?
So this means you aren't against him since you are from the north.

The clash that happened between Oromo and Somali was as result of border issue and wants to control the Kaht trade (it's a drug).

The clash that happened between Oromo-Tigray was as a result of the government. Since most Oromos hate the government and associates it with Tigray, they attacked some Tigrays in their region.

The clash that happened between Amhara-Tigray was as a result of the same Oromo-Tigray clash.

The clash that happened between Oromo-Amhara was as a result of personal insult.

The army and regional polices intervened to stop those clashes. Some ppl from both sides were killed as a result of this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin million years cheesy

Have you seen artwork depicting dinosaurs by some old tribes. It means they saw them!!
So are you saying that Dinosaurs didn't live millions of ago but rather during the period of early Human time?

And do you believe that the world only came to existence some thousands years ago?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

The clash that happened between Oromo and Somali was as result of border issue and wants to control the Kaht trade (it's a drug).

The clash that happened between Oromo-Tigray was as a result of the government. Since most Oromos hate the government and associates it with Tigray, they attacked some Tigrays in their region.

The clash that happened between Amhara-Tigray was as a result of the same Oromo-Tigray clash.

The clash that happened between Oromo-Amhara was as a result of personal insult.

The army and regional polices intervened to stop those clashes. Some ppl from both sides were killed as a result of this.

I am not really from the real north of Nigeria. My region is classified as northern Nigeria for the sake of politics, but we are actually central or middlebelt Nigeria culturally and geographically. ....Also, I am a christian, as well as many people from my region, so we don't have religious sentiments as a basis to keep on supporting Buhari.

So, how come all these clashes happened simultaneously all over ET?

Can all Oromos easily tell Amharas apart from Tigrays?

Did the Tigrays retaliate by attacking Amharas & Oromos in their regions?

Did the crisis affect Adis Ababa?

How come the Tigrays who are a smaller tribe have so much influence in ET?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nowenuse:

I am not really from the real north of Nigeria. My region is classified as northern Nigeria for the sake of politics, but we are actually central or middlebelt Nigeria culturally and geographically. ....Also, I am a christian, as well as many people from my region, so we don't have religious sentiments as a basis to keep on supporting Buhari.

So, how come all these clashes happened simultaneously all over ET?

Can all Oromos easily tell Amharas apart from Tigrays?

Did the Tigrays retaliate by attacking Amharas & Oromos in their regions?

Did the crisis affect Adis Ababa?

How come the Tigrays who are a smaller tribe have so much influence in ET?
The hatred between some ethnic groups against the other in Ethiopia has been there for some times. But since the country has been in political crisis in past few years, those different clashes started to happen simultaneously. For example, during the political crisis after the deposition of Derg in 1991, many clashes simultaneously happened for some period.

When the Tigrays speak Tigrinya, they can be easily tell apart from Amhara. Or some of the protesters would have known them they are Tigray before the incident.

I heard that some Amharas were attacked in Tigray. One was killed.

Addis Abeba isn't affected by the crisis. There had been few protests in the city but it wasn't huge. It's still safe.

During the struggle to depose Derg, many of the leaders of struggle were either Tigray or others who were pro-Tigray. So when they sized power, the elite Tigrays became dominant over the others.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hati13:

The hatred between some ethnic groups against the other in Ethiopia has been there for some times. But since the country has been in political crisis in past few years, those different clashes started to happen simultaneously. For example, during the political crisis after the deposition of Derg in 1991, many clashes simultaneously happened for some period.

When the Tigrays speak Tigrinya, they can be easily tell apart from Amhara. Or some of the protesters would have known them they are Tigray before the incident.

I heard that some Amharas were attacked in Tigray. One was killed.

Addis Abeba isn't affected by the crisis. There had been few protests in the city but it wasn't huge. It's still safe.

During the struggle to depose Derg, many of the leaders of struggle were either Tigray or others who were pro-Tigray. So when they sized power, the elite Tigrays became dominant over the others.

Hmm, tribalism, One major cause of problems in Africa.

If the African continent as a whole does not come together to find a way to destroy tribalism, it will keep on taking us backwards. .....

Here in Nigeria, one single tribe, the Fulanis are the ones causing problems and trouble for all others. These fulanis successfully infiltrated leadership of Islam and the Hausas (one of the major ethnic groups of the country). So, they have been manipulating both in order to dominate the country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hmm, tribalism, One major cause of problems in Africa.

If the African continent as a whole does not come together to find a way to destroy tribalism, it will keep on taking us backwards. .....

Here in Nigeria, one single tribe, the Fulanis are the ones causing problems and trouble for all others. These fulanis successfully infiltrated leadership of Islam and the Hausas (one of the major ethnic groups of the country). So, they have been manipulating both in order to dominate the country.
Yeah I read here that Fulani Herdsmen cause many problems like kill many ppl. They seem extreme Muslim.

Is Bihari a Fulani? And are Fulani and Hausa an ally now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

So are you saying that Dinosaurs didn't live millions of ago but rather during the period of early Human time?

And do you believe that the world only came to existence some thousands years ago?
TheYou definitely lived side by side. How long ago, not certain, but not millions of years.

http://www.truthingenesis.com/2013/01/03/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/dragon10/

The world? Am a creationist. However, my understanding of Genesis 1 is that the earth was already in existence after Genesis 1:1. Just covered in water. .. the creation of the earth which happened "in the beginning" is not counted within the 7 days that start at Genesis 1:3

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis:1:2

And if the earth was, other planets too. I think only stars were born at that time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Just asking,

Are Nigerian ladies brownies and the Nigerian men darkies?

Whats the explanation or technology behind this state of affairs grin
Evolution of species...Mostly women though grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Grain Silos in Nakuru, Kenya
Thats one beautiful stuff there...picha poa msee cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Irrigation Farms Mandera County, Kenya

The county is an ASAL land
Now that is something to behold...nice work
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hello, are you Tanzanian?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

Are you saying Kenya would be cursed if you harm Raila? grin
Ok am loving this story grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
Muafrika2:

Of course.

We has to ask our former president Moi for forgiveness for a string of bad luck happenings after he left and we did not treat him with respect afterwards. It ended after we did smiley
heh mresh you killed it there grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Muafrika2:

Totally nailed it there mresh.... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Muafrika2:

Occasionally it may be close to the truth, but most times its pure guesswork ,

Agree

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

Yap mostly they pull numbers from their pants an push down our throats.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

Crazy stuff there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Muafrika2:

TheYou definitely lived side by side. How long ago, not certain, but not millions of years.

http://www.truthingenesis.com/2013/01/03/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/dragon10/

The world? Am a creationist. However, my understanding of Genesis 1 is that the earth was already in existence after Genesis 1:1. Just covered in water. .. the creation of the earth which happened "in the beginning" is not counted within the 7 days that start at Genesis 1:3

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis:1:2

And if the earth was, other planets too. I think only stars were born at that time.

Our star (sun) is billions of years old same goes for our planet....I do 100% believe that the bible is scientty grin...There is no conflict btw science an Bible..its only some dudes who wan make it so...I can quote some verses which might surprise some folks..Like the bible talks of earth being a sphere thousands of years before any one knew that...but thats just me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Today's interesting news....for both countries (please note the polluted city is not Lagos grin )

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

Yeah I read here that Fulani Herdsmen cause many problems like kill many ppl. They seem extreme Muslim.

Is Bihari a Fulani? And are Fulani and Hausa an ally now?

Buhari is a hausanized fulani.

Yeah. Fulanis & Hausas are somewhat allies through Islam, and they manipulate islam to gain the support of other muslims.

So, who is likely to become the next prime minister of ET?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hati13:

Please refrain from needlessly attacking science like this. Scientists observe younger galaxies and stars to determine what happened to our galaxy and sun millions and billions of years ago. They use carbon dating and fossils when it comes to earth's early history.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
mtis:

heh mresh you killed it there grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.