Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6210236 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Likely, but for me it means a lot more. There is nothing like revelation. The spirit should have shown those church folks that Galileo was right that evening as they prayed. In any case there is no way holy scripture should have been contradicted by such an obvious truth.
No the scripture as i have shown is not contradicted by science...I think msee ya concentrating more on the humans interpretation than what is written in the bible..They read the same book like me but its clear that they had another agenda all together.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
@Tayser

The book of Leviticus contains the instructions given to the Israelites on how they were to avoid outbreaks of contagious diseases, including the practice of quarantine. And regarding sanitation, the law recorded at Deuteronomy 23:12, 13 ordered the Israelites to care for their waste in a private place outside their encampments. They had to "cover their excrement" in the ground. It is only in the last 200 years that scientists and doctors have seen the need to set such standards.

Again tell me who gave those guys the knowledge to survive grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
mtis:

Check the book of Job 26:7 (northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing ) its very old book than Isaiah...But important question who told those guys tha earth is suspended upon nothing while their contemporary peeps thought that planet rested on the shoulders of a giant or on the backs of elephants that stand on a turtle, as some popular myths of ancient times had it

That book was also written between 7th and 4 th century BC. Same period
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
mtis:

No the scripture as i have shown is not contradicted by science...I think msee ya concentrating more on the humans interpretation than what is written in the bible..They read the same book like me but its clear that they had another agenda all together.

Msee theres so much contradiction within the Bible you dont even need to get to science. A plot was made some years back on Bible contradictions and there were hundreds of them. Any time two verses contradict an arc is made joining them

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

That book was also written between 7th and 4 th century BC. Same period
That is not true..apparently current no scholars have a proof when the book was written..but lem me tell you taht the book of Job is one of the first old books in the bible..even by its description its an old book .but according to The famous Dead Sea Scrolls, which contain most of the books of the Hebrew Bible, date to 408 BC to 300 A.D. So there no way the job book could be btw 7th or 4th century...An also remember the dead sea scrolls were a copy of original scripts which were much much older....an please stop using wikipedia grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Msee theres so much contradiction within the Bible you dont even need to get to science. A plot was made some years back on Bible contradictions and there were hundreds of them. Any time two verses contradict an arc is made joining them
Msee this debate never gonna end....So i got this verse 1 Corinthians 2:14:
Goes like this:

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."

"But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means."

Msee there are things ya cant understand unless the merciful one allows it
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol msee, why not use that inspiration to answer this simple quiz

www.exchristian.net/3/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
mtis:

Msee this debate never gonna end....So i got this verse 1 Corinthians 2:14:
Goes like this:

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."

"But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means."

Msee there are things ya cant understand unless the merciful one allows it
grin grin

Thats a perfect way to coarce ppl to follow nonsense. You tell someone the reason they cant see that 2 + 1 = 7 is because they arent spiritual.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats a perfect way to coarce ppl to follow nonsense. You tell someone the reason they cant see that 2 + 1 = 7 is because they arent spiritual.
Msee ya looking at it the wrong way...for me 2+1=7 is for people who keep on shifting goal post every time they hit a wall.So many theories ..proven an unproven always changing day an night...

Msee just read the following:

1.In ancient times, many people thought that the earth was flat. In the fifth century B.C.E., Greek scientists suggested that it was a sphere. But long before that​—in the eighth century B.C.E.​—the Bible writer Isaiah referred to “the circle of the earth,” using a word that may also be rendered “sphere.”​—Isaiah 40:22;

2.Greek scientist Aristotle, of the fourth century B.C.E., taught that decay happens only on the earth, while the starry heavens could never change or decay. That view prevailed for many centuries. But in the 19th century, scientists formulated the concept of entropy. It suggests that all matter, whether heavenly or earthly, tends to decay. One of the scientists who helped to advance this concept, Lord Kelvin, noted that the Bible says about heaven and earth: “Just like a garment they will all wear out.” (Psalm 102:25, 26)

3.Aristotle taught that all the heavenly bodies were encased in crystalline spheres, each one nested tightly within the next, with the earth innermost. By the 18th century C.E., scientists were accepting the idea that stars and planets might hang in a void. But in the book of Job, of the 15th century B.C.E., we read that the Creator is “suspending the earth upon nothing.”​—Job 26:7.

4.The Mosaic Law prescribed keeping people with leprosy separate from others. Not until the plagues of the Middle Ages did medical doctors learn to apply this principle, which is still deemed effective.​—Leviticus, chapters 13 and 14.
Each year, over half a million children die of diarrhea, largely because of exposure to human waste that is not disposed of properly. The Mosaic Law said that human waste should be buried, disposed of away from human habitation.​—Deuteronomy 23:13.

5.God’s Law stipulated that a male child should be circumcised on the eighth day of life. (Leviticus 12:3) In newborn babies, the blood’s ability to clot is understood to reach normal levels after the first week. In Bible times, before advanced medical treatments were available, waiting for over a week before circumcision was a wise protection.

6.Did the physical universe have a beginning? Leading scientists once felt strongly that the answer was no. Now they generally accept that there was a beginning to the universe. The Bible said that clearly all along.​—Genesis 1:1.

Msee i got more but this sounds like am preaching so no more religion quoting ..an let us concentrate on sciency thingy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
@Tayser....Msee research on why Darwin an his theory was so popular with guys like Hitler.

Darwin demonstrated how he believed evolution shaped man in his subsequent book The Descent of Man. In it, he theorized that man, having evolved from apes, had continued evolving as various races, with some races more developed than others. Darwin classified his own white race as more advanced than those “lower organisms” such as pygmies, and he called different people groups “savage,” “low,” and “degraded.
Evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould wrote, “Biological arguments for racism may have been common before 1859, but they increased by orders of magnitude following the acceptance of evolutionary theory”

The more you read the more it looks like this guys weren't sciency at all but a way to proof that white race is superior than others.An thats the reason why a a homeless white dude will call you sh**t even though ya got all the money in the world....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
@ mtis

How about this one grin

Gods 10 easy steps to cure leprosy:

Get two birds.
Kill one.
Dip the living one in the blood of the dead one.
Sprinkle the blood on the leper seven times.
Free the bird soaked in blood.
Find a lamb and kill it.
Wipe some of it's blood on the patient's right ear, thumb and big toe.
Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on the same places as the lamb's blood.
Repeat.
Finally, sacrifice two doves.
Leviticus 14:2-52

Msee as you said lets get back to scientific stuff grin

How many questions did you get right in the quiz? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
mtis:
@Tayser....Msee research on why Darwin an his theory was so popular with guys like Hitler.

Darwin demonstrated how he believed evolution shaped man in his subsequent book The Descent of Man. In it, he theorized that man, having evolved from apes, had continued evolving as various races, with some races more developed than others. Darwin classified his own white race as more advanced than those “lower organisms” such as pygmies, and he called different people groups “savage,” “low,” and “degraded.
Evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould wrote, “Biological arguments for racism may have been common before 1859, but they increased by orders of magnitude following the acceptance of evolutionary theory”

The more you read the more it looks like this guys weren't sciency at all but a way to proof that white race is superior than others.An thats the reason why a a homeless white dude will call you sh**t even though ya got all the money in the world....

Msee utanisho maneno. racism sasa. The same white people in the same era used the Bible to justify racism against niggas like you and the perfect excuse was the verses encouraging slavery in that holy book. How about these white dudes hanging a black child in Congo while reading the Bible? I can almost tell the verse he was reading grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Wonder why Kenyans are very much obsessed with Nigerians? This is the reason why.
People like mtis & TayserMahiri can never have enough of Nigerian obsession.
Coastal Kenyans only know Nigerians as fake currency makers and drug dealers.
There is Bollywood obsession amongst Coastal Arabs and Swahilis.We consider Nigerians...well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:
@ mtis

How about this one grin

Get two birds.
Kill one.
Find a lamb and kill it.
Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on the same places as the lamb's blood.
Repeat.

I believe this is spiritual cleansing after a leper shows that he has been healed. Lepers were forbidden from mixing with the general population, let alone get inside the temple.

And for good reason. Did you know that leprosy, with a 20- year incubation period, spreads through droplets of saliva, and cockroaches are known notorious transmitting agents?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 25, 2018
GERALD710:

Coastal Kenyans only know Nigerians as fake currency makers and drug dealers.
There is Bollywood obsession amongst Coastal Arabs and Swahilis.We consider Nigerians...well!!!

Abeg, coastal Kenyans (Miji kenda especially) have a very close physical resemblance to Nigerian people. I live with Mijikendas. You even cook similar dishes. Spices everywhere and all kinds of sea creatures.

I was surprised they keep cattle though.

Are you an Arab or Indian? The swahili speaking Kind found in the Mombasa old town?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Msee utanisho maneno. racism sasa. The same white people in the same era used the Bible to justify racism against niggas like you and the perfect excuse was the verses encouraging slavery in that holy book. How about these white dudes hanging a black child in Congo while reading the Bible? I can almost tell the verse he was reading grin grin

Msee I agree those slowpokers used religion to torture folks.Funny thing the bible does no teach that. But just look at the theory am referring.. The theory is at the center of atheism an other creepy beliefs out there.Man I spend years sucking this stuff in school just to find that its just another kkk thingy dressed as science.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:
@ mtis

How about this one grin

Get two birds.
Kill one.
Find a lamb and kill it.
Repeat.

Msee there are stuff ya cannot understand unless the merciful one opens your eyes.By the way he loves you soo much cheesy Anyway am very objective..lifespan of an average joe is around 70 years.Let's see what happens at the end.If I find the bible is a fairtell story dang it 70 years not that long time bearing in mind the world is full of miserly whether one is rich or poor. But ya gt agree with me that if a person gave you options beyond death then its a better deal grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
@Tayser .

Msee I like religious teaching because they have way of uplifting people ,gives them hope an generally have positive impact on society as whole.They guide folks on what's good an what not..in many lands those teaching have been replaced by creepy ways of life which is self cannibalizing as evidence shows.I know its called freedom to do what one wants but seriously there gt be a line drawn just in case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

I believe this is spiritual cleansing after a leper shows that he has been healed. Lepers were forbidden from mixing with the general population, let alone get inside the temple.

And for good reason. Did you know that leprosy, with a 20- year incubation period, spreads through droplets of saliva, and cockroaches are known notorious transmitting agents?

I agree. But what a ritual! grin Very pagan indeed and meaningless. Why cleanse a diseaselike its a sin? I get it those days they believed leprosy was a curse but at least now you know its a disease caused by certain factors.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I agree. But what a ritual! grin Very pagan indeed and meaningless. Why cleanse a disease like its a sin? I get it those days they believed leprosy was a curse but at least now you know its a disease caused by certain factors.
I give up!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Msee I agree those slowpokers used religion to torture folks.Funny thing the bible does no teach that. But just look at the theory am referring.. The theory is at the center of atheism an other creepy beliefs out there.Man I spend years sucking this stuff in school just to find that its just another kkk thingy dressed as science.

The bible has rules on how to punish slaves but I know youll say thats old testament. Dont mix evolution with atheism. Its a theory like the theory of gravity. Evolution, like the bible can be misused by idiots with ill intentions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Msee there are stuff ya cannot understand unless the merciful one opens your eyes.By the way he loves you soo much cheesy Anyway am very objective..lifespan of an average joe is around 70 years.Let's see what happens at the end.If I find the bible is a fairtell story dang it 70 years not that long time bearing in mind the world is full of miserly whether one is rich or poor. But ya gt agree with me that if a person gave you options beyond death then its a better deal grin

Haha. So did the merciful one help you in the quiz? Ulipata zero ama? Not being sarcastic but you get my point. That quiz even the pope would get zero marks. Anyway, good thing with life is that you approach it on your terms, make choices bla bla. And death there sounds quite the reason you believe which is perfectly fine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:
@Tayser .

Msee I like religious teaching because they have way of uplifting people ,gives them hope an generally have positive impact on society as whole.They guide folks on what's good an what not..in many lands those teaching have been replaced by creepy ways of life which is self cannibalizing as evidence shows.I know its called freedom to do what one wants but seriously there gt be a line drawn just in case.

I get it very much thats why I dont attack religion. But when religionists try to attack science i dont spare them. Some people are perfectly fine with reality as opposed to comforting beliefs. And dont get me wrong, am not trying to preach I was only stating my stand. So where is the line drawn as you say? There is not a chance youll force religion on ppl
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

I give up!

Dont give up. Ulifanya quiz wewe grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Haha. So did the merciful one help you in the quiz? Ulipata zero ama? Not being sarcastic but you get my point. That quiz even the pope would get zero marks. Anyway, good thing with life is that you approach it on your terms, make choices bla bla. And death there sounds quite the reason you believe which is perfectly fine.
About the quiz its really really simple..have gone through some of this points an man I realized I need a bible study with you..do you agree or not cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

I give up!
Tayser anataka maombi kibao gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Tayser anataka maombi kibao gringrin
Anahitaji iyo ritual hapo juu kwanza grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sad.

Since Jesus came around all sorts of psychotic leaders started associating themselves with his power. Starting with Constantines Roman empire. Its normal human behaviour to create association with powerful individuals to gain acceptance.

Even our own president gets spiritual when election time comes.

If you give me the bad "Christians"(a paradox) then also you have to accept the murderous atheists. Start with Kim Jon Un and his officially atheistic state.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I get it very much thats why I dont attack religion. But when religionists try to attack science i dont spare them. Some people are perfectly fine with reality as opposed to comforting beliefs. And dont get me wrong, am not trying to preach I was only stating my stand . So where is the line drawn as you say? There is not a chance youll force religion on ppl

Msee true religion is not forced upon .Man is designed in such a way he can tell crap from real miles away..above t the bolded msee ya gt agree with me that sh**t is changing soon much that it even scaring tough dudes like mtis grin today dudes are marrying other dudes,dudes are doing animals, dudes are turning themselves to slayqueens,dudes are extremely wicked,dudes don have natural love,money is this new god for dudes,dudes are....cheesygrin an the story goes on an on...so who will draw the line then .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

Hapo sawa.tufunge yeye na rope first.ya never know gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Hapo sawa.tufunge yeye na rope first.ya never know gringrin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.