Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6207109 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

Sad.

Since Jesus came around all sorts of psychotic leaders started associating themselves with his power. Starting with Constantines Roman empire. Its normal human behaviour to create association with powerful individuals to gain acceptance.

Even our own president gets spiritual when election time comes.

If you give me the bad "Christians"(a paradox) then also you have to accept the murderous atheists. Start with Kim Jon Un and his officially atheistic state.

Ofcos, we dont need to go there. Each of religion and irreligion has a good share of murderous past. We could go to the Spanish inquisition yada yada and no one would win. Its drawing us away from the real argument. Did you not notice why I brought in that? It was mtis who started thingy about evolution being used to fuel Atheism n I was only trying to show him anythimg including the bible can be hikacked for selfish intents

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Msee true religion is not forced upon .Man is designed in such a way he can tell crap from real miles away..above t the bolded msee ya gt agree with me that sh**t is changing soon much that it even scaring tough dudes like mtis grin today dudes are marrying other dudes,dudes are doing animals, dudes are turning themselves to slayqueens,dudes are extremely wicked,dudes don have natural love,money is this new god for dudes,dudes are ....cheesygrin an the story goes on an on...so who will draw the line then .

And they are doing all that cause of? Have you done a background check on those dudes? Most are religious AF
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin
grin

Speaking of pagan rituals ... the old testament worship was ritual - based. Use of numbers, sequences and symbolism to create consecration of material things.

There is a difference between the so called sacred geometry (used by pagan religions and modern cults like freemasons etc) and the old pattern adopted by moses, David and other designers of the bible temples. The difference is in the characterization and subsequent interpretation of symbols.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Ofcos, we dont need to go there. Each of religion and irreligion has a good share of murderous past. We could go to the Spanish inquisition yada yada and no one would win. Its drawing us away from the real argument. Did you not notice why I brought in that? It was mtis who started thingy about evolution being used to fuel Atheism n I was only trying to show him anythimg including the bible can be hikacked for selfish intents

Msee deny all ya want but evolution is the mother of atheism because if you bring God into content the whole idea of evolution dies thus does atheism..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

And they are doing all that cause of? Have you done a background check on those dudes? Most are religious AF

No no msee..this is pure liberial way of life Hollywood being the high temple..Dudes just don wan God in the picture coz h'll spoil the party...Responsibility is a thing of the past...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:
Rwanda moving ahead smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0aE5W-Ex8

Nice one...Africa need strong men with brains kagame or we can as well go for Chinese system grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin

Speaking of pagan rituals ... the old testament worship was ritual - based. Use of numbers, sequences and symbolism to create consecration of material things.

There is a difference between the so called sacred geometry (used by pagan religions and modern cults like freemasons etc) and the old pattern adopted by moses, David and other designers of the bible temples. The difference is in the characterization and subsequent interpretation of symbols.

Lol, ok.
Did the style upgrade in the new testament? From ritual based to whatever is in the new testament. Change in tastes from the heavens? Just accept ancient christianity had a lot of pagan rituals some of which stick even today tuachane hii stori cheesy but i do appreciate your indepth knowledge of these bible stuff unlike my dude mtis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Nice one...Africa need strong men with brains kagame or we can as well go for Chinese system grin

Their system seems like the perfect(or better) fit for a place with ethnic diversity and social background like ours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Msee deny all ya want but evolution is the mother of atheism because if you bring God into content the whole idea of evolution dies thus does atheism..

You are becoming petty man. Atheism had been in existence for millenia before. So God can dismember evolution and all its evidence? Why hasnt he? Dont be petty man. Evolution aint going nowhere Christians just have to figure how to live with it or accomodate it in their beliefs in face of increasing evidence. No way out of an unmistakable truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lol, ok.
Did the style upgrade in the new testament? From ritual based to whatever is in the new testament. Change in tastes from the heavens? Just accept ancient christianity had a lot of pagan rituals some of which stick even today tuachane hii stori cheesy but i do appreciate your indepth knowledge of these bible stuff unlike my dude mtis

You're just impossible undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lol, ok.

Lol.. msee this dude here knows the bible in an out..but I just want to go slow the way a mother feeds her baby ..thats how the word is preachedgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You are becoming petty man. Atheism had been in existence for millenia before. So God can dismember evolution and all its evidence? Why hasnt he? Dont be petty man. Evolution aint going nowhere Christians just have to figure how to live with it or accomodate it in their beliefs in face of increasing evidence. No way out of an unmistakable truth

No man atheism is a new thingy...even the Greeks ,Jews,Arabs,africans,Indians had their own gods..by the way msee evolution theory is dying even the core supporters questioning its reliability... Its full of holes an new discoveries have confirmed that..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

You're just impossible undecided

You are just slow angry
grin

Anyway sis don get mad. I know what you do I even read your blog grin
But dont forget you started all this and im kinda more into science than religion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

Their system seems like the perfect(or better) fit for a place with ethnic diversity and social background like ours.

Yap we need a dictator not a sissy..( OK that came out bad grin)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Lol.. msee this dude here knows the bible in an out..but I just want to go slow the way a mother feeds her baby ..thats how the word is preachedgrin

You've no idea how slow I've been going on my dude just cos it was you grin grin If was some idiot like Nowe I'd have unleashed my inner beast. Anyway, all cool bruh. Hope you went to church grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

No man atheism is a new thingy...even the Greeks ,Jews,Arabs,africans,Indians had their own gods..by the way msee evolution theory is dying even the core supporters questioning its reliability... Its full of holes an new discoveries have confirmed that..

How about this quoteby the Greek Epicurus in the year 341 BC

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Atheism has been in existence for as long as religion(s) have
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You've no idea how slow I've been going on my dude just cos it was you grin grin If was some idiot like Nowe I'd have unleashed my inner beast. Anyway, all cool bruh. Hope you went to church grin
No man I didn't go to church..was preaching to friend of mine who goes by the name Tayser..dang it that's you gringrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

How about this quoteby the Greek Epicurus in the year 341 BC

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Atheism has been in existence for as long as religion(s) have

Msee ya can't miss a tree smoker in every society grin.. The thing is atheism wasn't a norm the way it is today...almost all societies had gods to worship...

By the way msee every one worships something..it's a spiritual thingy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

No man I didn't go to church..was preaching to friend of mine who goes by the name Tayser..dang it that's you gringrin

Stop excusing ur bad behavior with me cheesy
I think u did quite bad on that grin I might have scored two goals vs one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Msee ya can't miss a tree smoker in every society grin.. The thing is atheism wasn't a norm the way it is today...almost all societies had gods to worship...

By the way msee every one worships something..it's a spiritual thingy grin

Everyone is spiritual but not everyone worships something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Yap we need a dictator not a sissy..( OK that came out bad grin)
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

Good one. Keep up the good work grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

Good one. Keep up the good work grin
he need to be nourished spiritually regularly before he turns to the dark side grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
mtis:

he need to be nourished spiritually regularly before he turns to the dark side grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2018
You guys havent stopped this already and Sunday is over angry. You had a full day to try n convert Tayser but you were really terrible. You see, I was going through a list of the World's most intelligent conversations yesterday and guess which one topped Africa and the Middle East? My posts on this thread, and that was when I wasnt even trying wink sad Pliz guys stop this argument or I'll turn Muafrika from a preacher of the word to the loyal opposition grin And mtis will become a fossil hunter grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2018
yeiyaa, Naija Mass Transit trains use vuvuzelas. Its true, was going through a thread in skyscrapercity and the Nigerian drivers who drive these things are required to have a high lung capacity to blow the vuvuzela very loudly grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2018
An ocean view apartment in Tudor Creek, Kenyan Coast.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2018
MISC Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi, Wakanda

The name Wakanda should autocorrect to Kenya each time its posted here, just like Igbo guys have their own name that autocorrects also angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2018
The Pride of Wakanda

(Tongue-in-cheek) grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2018
KenGen RBS Apartments, Nairobi

Developed and managed by the KenGen (Kenya Electricity Generating Company) Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2018
Nairobi, Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.