Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6210672 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2018
nwoke37:

corruption...
That's also the answer to most questions if not all on why Nigeria is doing poorly

Nwoke37,you seem intelligent compared to the rest of these Dangotelanders stumbling around in a daze screeching about imaginary Giant status,after ALL THIS TIME STILL AS BLIND AS STEVIE WONDER!

[img]http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsG_M-ehSd_C-ojIeUQsfvDCfRmWt2yu7dhdCrK-xPzQk0JRgq5Q[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu9hw-Jz9OGIuvlhwpfKMa1KR_dgulJqJSKbJFBYHJ7U2TmV-H[/img]

Operating a plant on this scale isn't like pressing switches and throwing levers! There's like 60 km of track,2 thermal power plants,2 basic furnaces (nowadays,electric arc furnaces are used),water treatment and sewerage plant,foundry and patterning shop,forge and fabrication shop,machine tools shop ,etc ,etc which have been unused since installation in the late 70s!
What is the condition now? Are they still usable after decades of disuse? I think not! Even if usable they're still 4 decades obsolete overtaken by much more modern equipment competitively producing cheap steel. China is doing 800 mnt +,Japan and India both 100 mnt,Brazil is at 40 mnt + yearly. Heard of Arcelor Mittal,China Baowu group,Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corp,Tata Steel? Those are the global steel giants.

Assume you can get natural gas to run the power plants and the iron ore to smelt imo that's another huge issue-how to break into the market and carve out a share with old outdated equipment.
Have you seen this:
Nigeria’s Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, says 652 million dollars is estimated to reactivate equipment and machines at the Ajaokuta Steel Company Ltd.

The Minister of State, Alhaji Abubakar Bwari, said this shortly after he received the Report of a Technical Audit from the Sole Administration of the company, Sumaila Abdul-Akaba, on Thursday in Abuja.

The Federal Government had set up the Technical Audit to find out how much was required to complete the Steel Plant.
https://www.von.gov.ng/ajaokuta-steel-company-652million-estimated-to-reactivate-equipment-machines/

Imo,from the little I've seen of modern foundry operations and the hi tech involved that's a third of the real cost. See this short vid of a huge foundry using a massive pneumo hammer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEF2erBBVZ4

As you observe look at the human capacity-the skill of the guys who made the forging and the forklift operators takes time-years even.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

Nwoke37,you seem intelligent compared to the rest of these Dangotelanders stumbling around in a daze screeching about imaginary Giant status,after ALL THIS TIME STILL AS BLIND AS STEVIE WONDER!

[img]http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsG_M-ehSd_C-ojIeUQsfvDCfRmWt2yu7dhdCrK-xPzQk0JRgq5Q[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu9hw-Jz9OGIuvlhwpfKMa1KR_dgulJqJSKbJFBYHJ7U2TmV-H[/img]

Operating a plant on this scale isn't like pressing switches and throwing levers! There's like 60 km of track,2 thermal power plants,2 basic furnaces (nowadays,electric arc furnaces are used),water treatment and sewerage plant,foundry and patterning shop,forge and fabrication shop,machine tools shop ,etc ,etc which have been unused since installation in the late 70s!
What is the condition now? Are they still usable after decades of disuse? I think not! Even if usable they're still 4 decades obsolete overtaken by much more modern equipment competitively producing cheap steel. China is doing 800 mnt +,Japan and India both 100 mnt,Brazil is at 40 mnt + yearly. Heard of Arcelor Mittal,China Baowu group,Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corp,Tata Steel? Those are the global steel giants.

Assume you can get natural gas to run the power plants and the iron ore to smelt imo that's another huge issue-how to break into the market and carve out a share with old outdated equipment.
Have you seen this:
https://www.von.gov.ng/ajaokuta-steel-company-652million-estimated-to-reactivate-equipment-machines/

Imo,from the little I've seen of modern foundry operations and the hi tech involved that's a third of the real cost. See this short vid of a huge foundry using a massive pneumo hammer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEF2erBBVZ4

As you observe look at the human capacity-the skill of the guys who made the forging and the forklift operators takes time-years even.
it seems you are not happy about Nigeria steel company. find time to research about this company. all this you list here is already in place transportation (rail to the sea port and also Niger river is there), thermal power plant,water treatment,sewerage plant,foundry, patterning shop,forge and fabrication shop... in fact housing estate is also available for the workers. it well plan project by the Russians. about not been in used for long time federal government have workers there since last 30 years ago maintenance is carried out regularly. even technical audit report by the Ukrainians firm recently states that the situation of the steel plant’s equipment and facility are satisfactory.. Ajaokuta plant’s equipment and facilities are generally in good conditions, The steel plant complex also has highly sophisticated assemblage of 43 different plants made up of a web of complex iron, cable and machinery of different sizes and functions.
Out of the 43 plants, 40 are already completed and can produce independently.
Ajaokuta steel has the capacity to become a major producer of industrial machineries, auto-electrical spare-parts, shipbuilding, railways and carriages.the project is at 95% complete at as 1990 just that local and international conspiracy don't want it to go off.
About whether the technology is outdated. the blast furnace model which Ajaokuta steel plant has is the best in the world. let me shock you the world statistical year book put the total crude steel produced last year 65 percent of it was through blast furnace. This is the technology adopted in Ajaokuta steel plant, then how can a technology that produces such percentage of world steel be considered as obsolete,”beside Tata Steel's Kalinganagar used the same technology ajaokuta and even built by the same company.
let Nigeria start first... before we think about the upgrading.
the human capacity skill of the guys who will make the forging and the forklift operators is not a problem we already have trained personal. who I earlier told you, are employees of the company already been paid by federal government.
these guys were trained by Russians
about the market, let satisfy our needs internally even west Africa first. market is not the problem we have huge market.

Do your research before you argue or maybe you like ranting.... you don't know anything about ajaokuta just shut up.
NOTE me I just dey look dem our govament whether na election point dey won score.. Nigeria is a great country but bad publicity to your small mind like you won't let you open your eyes.. come to Nigeria to see how vibrant naija is, maybe infrastructure wise Nigeria not top notch.. even i am planing to coming down to Nairobi to observe.. AFRICA NEED EACH OTHER there's conspiracy against us oga open your eyes. they want to take Nigeria out. if they do rest of Africa will fall easily.. let me burst your brain world bank and IMF is against ajaokuta steel company. even US once say we don't need steel company in Nigeria at all that we can easily buy from them at cheaper rate do you see that and our politician is our biggest enemy no love for the country. they can easily sell our country for penny.
Oga stop all this ranting. reason with your brain stop been sentimental or hateful to another Africa country.. thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2018
nelxxy:
it seems you are not happy about Nigeria steel company. find time to reach about this company. all this you list here is already in place transportation (rail to the sea port and also Niger river is there), thermal power plant,water treatment,sewerage plant,foundry, patterning shop,forge and fabrication shop... in fact housing estate is also available for the workers. it well plan project by the Russians. about not be used for long time federal government have workers there since last 30 years ago maintenance is carried out regularly. even technical audit report by the Ukrainians firm recently states that the situation of the steel plant’s equipment and facility are satisfactory.. Ajaokuta plant’s equipment and facilities are generally in good conditions, The steel plant complex also has highly sophisticated assemblage of 43 different plants made up of a web of complex iron, cable and machinery of different sizes and functions.
Ajaokuta steel has the capacity to become a major producer of industrial machineries, auto-electrical spare-parts, shipbuilding, railways and carriages.the project is at 95% complete at as 1990 just that local and international conspiracy don't want it to go off.
About whether the technology is outdated. the blast furnace model which Ajaokuta steel plant has is the best in the world. let me shock you the world statistical year book put the total crude steel produced last year 65 percent of it was through blast furnace. This is the technology adopted in Ajaokuta steel plant, then how can a technology that produces such percentage of world steel be considered as obsolete,”beside Tata Steel's Kalinganagar used the same technology ajaokuta and even built by the same company what is fuse
the human capacity skill of the guys who will make the forging and the forklift operators is not a problem we already have trained personal. who I earlier told you, are employees of the company already been paid by federal government.
about the market first satisfy our needs internally even west Africa first. market is not the problem we have huge market.

Do your research before you argue or maybe you like ranting.... you don't know anything about ajaokuta just shut up.
NOTE me I just dey look dem our govament whether na election point dey won score.. let Nigeria is a great but bad publicity to your small mind like you won't let you open your eyes.. come to Nigeria to see how vibrant naija is, maybe infrastructure wise Nigeria not top notch.. even i am planing to coming down to Nairobi to observe.. AFRICA NEED EACH OTHER there's conspiracy against us oga open your eyes. they want to take Nigeria out. if they do rest of Africa will fall easily.. let me burst your brain world bank and IMF is against ajaokuta steel company. even US once say we don't need steel company in Nigeria at all that we can easily buy from them at cheaper rate do you see that and our politician is our biggest enemy no love for the country. they can easily sell our country for penny.
Oga stop all this ranting. reason with your brain stop been sentimental or hateful to another Africa country.. thank u
kikuyu1 is a waste of time, don't worry urself over spilled milk.

I don't understand his rants, he said ajaokuta doesn't have power plant to power d electric arc furnace, we told him ajaokuta has power plant n it uses a blast furnace nor electric arc. he's now running amok spewing nonsense, as if those things he mentioned aren't in place, it seems he's just mad about d steel stuff, me sef no carry d thing for head, why a Kenyan go come carry am for head like gala?

As I said, answering him n rvp2018 is a waste of productive time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
nelxxy:
it seems you are not happy about Nigeria steel company. find time to research about this company. all this you list here is already in place transportation (rail to the sea port and also Niger river is there), thermal power plant,water treatment,sewerage plant,foundry, patterning shop,forge and fabrication shop... in fact housing estate is also available for the workers. it well plan project by the Russians. about not been in used for long time federal government have workers there since last 30 years ago maintenance is carried out regularly. even technical audit report by the Ukrainians firm recently states that the situation of the steel plant’s equipment and facility are satisfactory.. Ajaokuta plant’s equipment and facilities are generally in good conditions, The steel plant complex also has highly sophisticated assemblage of 43 different plants made up of a web of complex iron, cable and machinery of different sizes and functions.
About whether the technology is outdated. the blast furnace model which Ajaokuta steel plant has is the best in the world. let me shock you the world statistical year book put the total crude steel produced last year 65 percent of it was through blast furnace. This is the technology adopted in Ajaokuta steel plant, then how can a technology that produces such percentage of world steel be considered as obsolete,”beside Tata Steel's Kalinganagar used the same technology ajaokuta and even built by the same company.
these guys were trained by Russians
about the market, let satisfy our needs internally even west Africa first. market is not the problem we have huge market.

NOTE me I just dey look dem our govament whether na election point dey won score.. Nigeria is a great country but bad publicity to your small mind like you won't let you open your eyes.. come to Nigeria to see how vibrant naija is, maybe infrastructure wise Nigeria not top notch.. even i am planing to coming down to Nairobi to observe.. AFRICA NEED EACH OTHER there's conspiracy against us oga open your eyes. they want to take Nigeria out. if they do rest of Africa will fall easily.. let me burst your brain world bank and IMF is against ajaokuta steel company. even US once say we don't need steel company in Nigeria at all that we can easily buy from them at cheaper rate do you see that and our politician is our biggest enemy no love for the country. they can easily sell our country for penny.

I'm not happy with waste and I've explained why I doubt Ajaokuta will get off the ground! I'm not an expert as I admitted but its moribund and in Dangoteland which is enough for me. I know how the world works,son! Ofc,Oyinbos don't want you getting started-even China,Brazil and India would be against a potential competitor.
Which is why I still say in this day and era too many vested interests are against such a project. Rvp2018,come and give us the receipts on this project. Yea or nay?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Labourer left in coma after two steel nails were driven into his head for demanding his pay

A 28-year-old Kenyan labourer identified as Robert Muchangi is reportedly in a coma after two steel nails were hammered into his skull

Muchangi, a bricklayer from Meru County was said to have been attacked in Kabuitu last Wednesday by a man who allegedly offered him a building job at his home.

Muchangi had reportedly gone to see the man to demand his dues and that how he was callously attacked.

A witness, Dominisiano Kaunga who rushed the victim to hospital after the attack, told The Standard that the father of two was seriously in deep pain when he spoke to him about the assault before he lost consciousness.

He was attacked at around 6pm. l got a call that someone had been found unconscious in my homestead and had two nails hammered into his head,” said Kaunga.

According to him, Muchangi regained consciousness while he was at the hospital and briefly spoke to him about the attack.

“He mentioned the names of the people he said attacked him. He said he had gone to claim his money after working for one of the attackers,” said Kaunga, who accompanied Muchangi to KNH.

Doctors at the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) managed to pull the four-inch nails out of Robert 's head. But after an X-ray was conducted the next day it was revealed that Muchangi's skull and brain were injured.

Dr. Kariuki also revealed that the victim had three nails hammered into his head, although two were deep. He said one nail had been plucked out before he was brought to the hospital.

According to Standard Media, Robert is in a critical condition and police have launched a search for the suspects.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Business News
Government bank relies on teachers' salary not to collapse

By Kamau Muthoni
Published: Jun 22nd 2018 at 08:15, Updated: June 22nd 2018 at 08:15

NAIROBI, KENYA: The National Bank of Kenya (NBK) stayed afloat on Sh14 billion monthly teachers’ salary in 2015.

This was revealed in a case where NBK’s Head of Treasury Solomon Alubala has sued Capital Markets Authority (CMA), complaining that he had been slapped with a Sh104 million fine without being given a chance to question evidence given to the regulator.

It emerged that the bank relied heavily on the money released to Teacher Service Commission (TSC) to cushion its liquidity ratio, and when the money left its coffer for salaries, pressure on cash flow would immediately be felt. This was around Sh14 billion every month.

ALSO READ: KRA-NBK pact eases access to State tenders

Court papers read that Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) was aware of the struggle, as it allegedly sourced for funds on the inter-bank market to salvage the bank.

“The bank would rely on interbank market every month to fund the artificial position created by the TSC funds. In the balance sheet structure on the deposit side, we had a huge concentration risk on one client,” the court papers filed yesterday read in part.

Government introduction of a single payment system also hurt the bank. According to Alubala, Government deposits form over 40 per cent of the total deposits in the banking sector.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
gallivant:

You guys need to work on your roads. Your roads are dirty!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

Have you seen this:

don't bother ajaokuta stell company has more than enough source of power. below is the 110MW Thermal Power Plant.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

Have you seen this:

He mentioned to $652 million to reactivate the plant... Not build the whole thing... Nigeria spent about $8 billion building the plant... Yeah the technology is obsolete... But also remmeber steel prices are going higher becuase of trade wars... plus there's the Nigerian domestic market... and perhaps Ecowas... Ajakouta Steel would be closer to them, instead of importing from Europe or China
even big steel companies like POSCO use blast furnaces
The equipment has been regularly maintained(at least the important ones)... So it's still usable
The skilled workers are there.. trained by the Russians before leaving

What matters is that they get the plant running, producing steel, then we can start upgrading the equipment...
I mean if we don't get the plant running it would be a huge waste... For many countries, projects like these are the backbone of their industrialization..
If Nigeria can get this project running there might be hope for Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's time now we remain in our respective countries and build them..
Let's stop this Di.ck measuring contest and meet here in 2022, to evaluate our progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
this is a new 22MW power plant for ajaokuta steel mill

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
uzzyke:
this is a new 22MW power plant for ajaokuta steel mill

I remember when I visited zimbabwe. Zisco steel blast furnace 5 and 6 uses 380 megawatts and those are only two furnaces the furnaces also use a lot of coal. I mean a lot about 32 wagon trains of coal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
jaycent:

Your mouth is dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
jaycent:
Nigerians are a serious joke... hahaha you are dumb to say the least
Aba Roads & other roads in Naija.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
nwoke37:
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

[b]I think you have some very good points. I think even today nigeria was not ready for independence from britain. I think our behaviour it's a big factor look what our president said a week ago there are no jobs for nigerians abroad they suit start coming back. In uk today 2.5 million nigerians unemployed some statistics put it 80% to 85% off nigerians abroad are unemployed why because of are behaviour our behaviour is terrible. In 1980 ,1990s and today we send a lot of companies out of the country today we want to send our children to work for those same companies in other countries they will not employ us that is the reality of life. Are problem is not leadership or bad government I think the main factor was independence and our behaviour. we fight the people building the country fight the people developing the country because we can achieve nothing now we are paying for it paid for it seriously. We are the laughing stock of the world go to any country in the world and see how they treat us.[/b]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kenyan infrastructure

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Clean roads from Naija with their 400 billion plus GDP economy!
Kenyanstar:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
KENYAN STANDARD NEWSPAPER

Mourning In Kenya !

Nigeria 2 Iceland 0.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
NairobiWalker TayserMahiri oya talk now.

Nigeria is winning this World Cup
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
NairobiWalker you were saying what again? Couldn't hear you through the noise of victory!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
let us stop showing all the useles pictures and think inward. this is Abu Dhabi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
this is not heaven. it is here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kenyanstar:
Do want us to go this way...i have yours too oo, don't push me to the wall.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Im am Disappointed in iceland do not worry argentina will finish them off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
obaaderemi:
KENYAN STANDARD NEWSPAPER

Mourning In Kenya !

Nigeria 2 Iceland 0.

grin grin
Those Kibera monkeys are pained losers and giant haters grin grin grin grin grin
I tell dem we go do better 4 our next game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.