Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190201 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

Actually both.

So you want me to post you photos of the whole of Githurai? From my google images pretty 90% of Ibadan looks like that. Let me post another image of Githurai vs Ibadan. First one Githurai second one Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

Trust me, I lived through the dust of Roysambu Thika road to Roasters all those places.

Slums in Nigeria are not the same as what you would call a slum. Old houses having old brown roofs does not equate to slum unless you look at the interior of these houses.

But the truth is you don't consider those brown roofs to be slums lol! In fact there are many slums in Lagos that you guys don't consider slums that's why you think you have no slums. What you call slums, like Makoko are just as bad if not worse than Kibera and Mathare.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

Githurai is a town, Ibadan is an entire city. A confederacy. You have really disrespected that city. The city was once a military empire mehn show some respect.

Githurai is part of Nairobi Metro, show it some respect too buddy. Ibadan needs a complete overhaul to say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

I haven't slept with that many Kenyan women so I wouldn't know. Go to areas like Samburu and Masai areas and ask this question.

Obviously cities like Nairobi don't have them in bulk.

I know why I asked you that question........I have been to all those places and very few girls actually go through that thing. The problem is you get information on FGM from the same people who tell you Kibera's population is 2 million. See? NGOs want to make money and you won't get any donor funding by saying 99% of Kenya's only hear of FGM in the news and it is lower than 1% in communities that actually practice it.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyan nairalanders living in 9ja, please contribute oo. We need a balanced picture

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
This thread reeks of ignorance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
And the UNICEF report on polio is not possibly a scam?

NairobiWalker:

I know why I asked you that question........I have been to all those places and very few girls actually go through that thing. The problem is you get information on FGM from the same people who tell you Kibera's population is 2 million. See? NGOs want to make money and you won't get any donor funding by saying 99% of Kenya's only hear of FGM in the news and it is lower than 1% in communities that actually practice it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

So you want me to post you photos of the whole of Githurai? From my google images pretty 90% of Ibadan looks like that. Let me post another image of Githurai vs Ibadan. First one Githurai second one Ibadan

So you are now comparing githuria with Ibadan,dude isn't even logical to call that hell hole githurai a city the most ancient part of Ibadan now a combination of old and new buildings,you don't have to portrait a city based on it ancient exhibit.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ibadan, the place we call Ibadan is bigger than Nairobi. Get that into your head.

NairobiWalker:

Githurai is part of Nairobi Metro, show it some respect too buddy. Ibadan needs a complete overhaul to say the truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Makoko is a slum, Ajegunle is a slum, some parts of Iju in Fagba are slums but Ibadan is just an ancient city badly maintained.

NairobiWalker:

But the truth is you don't consider those brown roofs to be slums lol! In fact there are many slums in Lagos that you guys don't consider slums that's why you think you have no slums. What you call slums, like Makoko are just as bad if not worse than Kibera and Mathare.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Dude there is no Githurai VS Ibadan!

More like Githurai VS Malete, that area is called Malete, it is in Ibadan city. Ibadan city is the capital city if Oyo state which has other cities, like Ogbomosho.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Still Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
More Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Also Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan
NAIROBI INFRASTRUCTURE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:
Ibadan, the place we call Ibadan is bigger than Nairobi. Get that into your head.

I know...............It's just that those brown roofs seem to take almost 90% of Ibadan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
NAIROBI CITY CENTRE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Henrydone:
So you are now comparing githuria with Ibadan,dude isn't even logical to call that hell hole githurai a city the most ancient part of Ibadan now a combination of old and new buildings,you don't have to portrait a city based on it ancient exhibit.
If you had been following the thread you would realize why I did that comparison.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

I know...............It's just that those brown roofs seem to take almost 90% of Ibadan.

They do not! Ibadan brown roof are a brand. That section of the city fascinates people thats why the internet is flooded with those pictures. Very few sides of the city has those pictures. Try to consult Google Maps further.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

Dude there is no Githurai VS Ibadan!

More like Githurai VS Malete, that area is called Malete, it is in Ibadan city. Ibadan city is the capital city if Oyo state which has other cities, like Ogbomosho.

Dude, I know...............you are the one who brought Githurai into the equation, I was posting photos of Kisumu, Eldoret Nakuru and Naivasha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

They do not! Ibadan brown roof are a brand. That section of the city fascinates people thats why the internet is flooded with those pictures. Very few sides of the city has those pictures. Try to consult Google Maps further.

Brand or not they are crap. The quality of housing is bad, the roads are bad, the regions are ugly and I doubt anyone would wish to live there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
MOMBASA CITY 2ND LARGEST

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

NAIROBI INFRASTRUCTURE
LAGOS INFRASTRUCTURE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Brand or not they are crap. The quality of housing is bad, the roads are bad, the regions are ugly and I doubt anyone would wish to live there.

yet at least 2 million people live there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

yet at least 2 million people live there.

That means 2 million people in Ibadan alone live in slums.............and you dared say Kenya has lots of slums.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:
MOMBASA CITY 2ND LARGEST
ABUJA SECOND LARGEST (infrastructurally )

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kenya enjoys 24hrs Electricity with minimal power interuptions
Nairobi by night

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

That means 2 million people in Ibadan alone live in slums.............and you dared say Kenya has lots of slums.

Eko Atlantic City project, to be completed soon.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

out of the 2 million inhabitants, at most 500,000 live under brown roofs, that is my point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Google rendered Kenya cities

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.