Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6189861 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2016
So what you think Nigeria always had crude oil?

Nigeria is not poor, only mis managed, just Kenya is not poor, only mis managed.

Your lack of objectivity is shocking to say the least.

Frankly, I've met some very intellectual Kenyans over the years and you seem to be the least objective of them.

Who is more egotistic, the Nigerians who do what they do because that's just who they are or the Kenyans who do it out of some misplaced search for relevance?

And about me contradicting myself, learn to read each post in the spirit in which it was written, stop generalizing.

End of story.

NairobiWalker:

1. A poor sleeping giant is still poor...not rich.
2. You nee to stop contradicting yourself all the time.
3. We had kicked out the Britons and were doing well all by ourselves - without any oil btw.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
we both know these houses are neither owned nor maintained by the Jubilee govt.

Kenyanstar:

NAIROBI- Public housing projects

That Abuja has proper planning...Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! OK!!! I will let the followers of the thread be the judges.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have said this before and I'm going to say it again,Nigeria is the most backward 'country' not just on the continent but in the whole wide world.......the 'giant of Africa' slogan just doesn't help

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

I pity the coming generation of Nigerians though, they are the ones inheriting the failures of today.

Jayceon:
I have said this before and I'm going to say it again,Nigeria is the most backward 'country' not just on the continent but in the whole wide world.......the 'giant of Africa' slogan just doesn't help
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donald7610: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jayceon:
When last did SA test their Army Strength
Bad belle turned critic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:

You don't know me so don't speak ill of me.

I'm not in the mood for your crap this morning.

You hate me for refusing to be demeaned by your stupidity.

Was it not just this weekend county officials complained about the rising level of famine in your country?

Is it so hard for you to admit your country isn't better than mine?

I pity your kind greatly, all the energy you spend hating on Nigerians could be used in sending food to your hungry people.

Hate is such a strong word - i don't hate.You don't know me to accuse me of hatred - i'm the type of person who treats people as individuals and if a find a Nigerian who is level headed,dignified ,with a good heart and right values i'll put them 1st in friendship pecking order over a fellow kenyan who's values,temperament and character i dislike.Hate is NOT my forte.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
NairobiWalker:

1. A poor sleeping giant is still poor...not rich.
2. [/b]You nee to stop contradicting yourself all the time.[b]
3. We had kicked out the Britons and were doing well all by ourselves - without any oil btw.

This guy doesn't wanna be called out for his contradictions and conflicting values.I've lived in several countries,places and communities and i've never gone around throwing muck at my hosts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan region that looks disorganized are legacy families house built by great-grand pa centuries back,as for Nakuru newly emerging yet in a ropy state

Ibadan zoological park

the health of the lioness isn't good, is like they eat once a week grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Donald7610:

When last did SA test their Army Strength
Bad belle turned critic
stick to the topic
Thank you!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
naijalander:
we both know these houses are neither owned nor maintained by the Jubilee govt.

Nop, they are owned by a Kenyan lady and her husband. Governments don't have to own everything in their country or does the Nigerian government own everything in Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
naijalander:
So what you think Nigeria always had crude oil?

Nigeria is not poor, only mis managed, just Kenya is not poor, only mis managed.

Your lack of objectivity is shocking to say the least.

Frankly, I've met some very intellectual Kenyans over the years and you seem to be the least objective of them.

Who is more egotistic, the Nigerians who do what they do because that's just who they are or the Kenyans who do it out of some misplaced search for relevance?

And about me contradicting myself, learn to read each post in the spirit in which it was written, stop generalizing.

End of story.

In that case no country in the world is poor - only mismanaged. Lol. Dude honestly your arguments are so dumb - all poor countries in the world are poor due to mismanagement.

I don't care how many Kenyans you've met or how you feel about me but the fact that you kep addressing me instead of the points I say over and over tells who between us lacks objectivity.

Kenyans seeking relevance is only a notion in your egoistic mind. We do things for ourselves that's why we don't see the need of having to convince everyone we are the giants of Africa and get mad at anyone who doesn't agree.

A contradiction is a contradiction buddy. You can't keep on contradicting yourself and still expecting everyone to take you seriously because of some imaginary thing you call the spirit - whether you were saying it to hurt someone or make a point doesn't matter, what matters is you keep contradicting yourself not once not twice but in almost all of your posts.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Bifwoli:

This guy doesn't wanna be called out for his contradictions and conflicting values.I've lived in several countries,places and communities and i've never gone around throwing muck at my hosts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan region that looks disorganized are legacy families house built by great-grand pa centuries back,as for Nakuru newly emerging yet in a ropy state

Ibadan zoological park

Nakuru......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Henrydone:
Fun factory Ibadan

Nakuru.............

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Henrydone:
Agodi gardens, Ibadan

Nakuru...............

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
More Nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Egerton University Nakuru - The Oldest University in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Greensteads School - Nakuru

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Nakuru Suburbs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2016
See how organized Nakuru is before you compare it to Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
This is Lamu Island which is an 18th Century town and Mombasa city which is also a 17th century built.... They are both a mix of old and new and the maintenance and planning is fabulous....
Abuja i dont think can match this...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Kenyanstar:
This is Lamu Island which is an 18th Century town and Mombasa city which is also a 17th century built.... They are both a mix of old and new and the maintenance and planning is fabulous....

Lamu actually was founded in 1370 - over 600 years ago yet it doesn't look as old and disorganized as Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
I've been keeping off this thread mainly cause: like I said here: https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every. We're all 4th world,goddammitt!? That awful reality should be the defining reality of both our countries relations in real life and cyberspace.
If you insist on national comparisons you must look at the national mean in any sector which best typifies the average. The HDI some of you dismiss is ideal for this and frankly,Kenya is wayyyyyyy ahead on all relevant stats from literacy,life span,death rate and school rates;Naij only wins in GDP PPP at 4000$ to our 3000$-which gives cause for very very serious questions in Naijj. With our growth rates we'll get there in 4 years. It'd be interesting to return here in 2020 and see what we wrote.

Yes,we have have real problems of poverty. We're currently in the grip of a drought affecting some 1.4 mn Kenyans. At the same time ALL gov't first year primary school kids have received lap tops in a tremendous game changer move that's yet to be appreciated. Private schools will up their game and supply the same and a whole new economic ecology to maintain and supply the 1.2 mn laptops. Kenyans will write the software and build the hardware;I know a guy involved. Think of the multiplier effect on all levels,mainly technologically and economically that will enable computer literacy for millions of kids.

Yes,this thread is a response to the other one but you should know feelings of superiority are generally the most reliable indicators of an inferiority complex. That's not my opinion:
Over compensation: One of the most famous defense mechanisms people use to hide their inferiority feelings is to act superior. Not only will those people act as if they are superior to others but they will also devalue anybody who doesn't treat them as if they were superior. By doing so they can protect their ego by considering anybody who doesn't think that they are superior worthless!!
Read this and take several seats! http://www.2knowmyself.com/inferiority_complex_symptoms

Don't be too quick to diss others.

the health of the lioness isn't good, is like they eat once a week
Both those niggas are malnourished!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:
Think I gat ur time

Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Nakuru......

Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2016
More Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
More Ibadan
more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2016
More Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.