Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6189403 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
naijalander:
you are just a hater mehn

Like Kambas don't practice witch craft. what about that creepy bearded pastor whose church is in Kilimani?
Lemmie ask you, all the rubbish you posted here about Nigeria, are they from Kenyan news sources or from Nigerians themselves?
Who told you Nigerians don't criticize their govt

You lack any form of objectivity my friend.

I never claimed Kenya is more CIVILIZED than Nigeria............you need the advice more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
naijalander:
who or what on earth is Haiti?

Your breathe stinks for typing this crap!

Trust me Naija poverty is no where as worse as Kenyan poverty, seen it myself!

Worse comes to worse, a typical Nigerian will buy garri and drink.

One time you're saying how Kenya is worse than Nigeria, after you're beaten at your own game you be like "we just want you to admit that Kenya is not bette than Nigeria just like Naija is not better than Kenya". Dude, are you even listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
You clearly have not been around much.

Jayceon:
nigeria is the most backward 'country' on the planet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tell that to the jiggas eating your people's legs in the village.

MtuMsuper:

or perhaps a slithering reptile..... you will never see a Kenyan do this when worst comes to worst :
https://www.nairaland.com/3273692/huge-python-friend-bought-epe
https://www.nairaland.com/3423827/see-huge-python-neighbour-roasting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
#sigh

NairobiWalker:

One time you're saying how Kenya is worse than Nigeria, after you're beaten at your own game you be like "we just want you to admit that Kenya is not bette than Nigeria just like Naija is not better than Kenya". Dude, are you even listening to yourself?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
naijalander:
#sigh

It's funny when someone who types ret.arded stuff pretends he's surprised at how retarded someone else is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
NairobiWalker:

I never claimed Kenya is more CIVILIZED than Nigeria............you need the advice more than I do.
You knows the fact u are just been bloody-minded, most kenyas are ill mannered,very chumpish and not hospitable.They like making pseudo, pompous and flummery comment like the one u are doing here(I DON'T HATE THEM ANYWAY)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
funny. Lets not forget this whole thing started with your people's hopeless search for relevance.

I sigh because, well, I don't really care for Kenya.

In fact when am in Nigeria and I tell people I live and work in Nairobi, no one actually cares to ask how the place is.

So here ".'" that's your lil relevance, go home with it.

NairobiWalker:

It's funny when someone who types ret.arded stuff pretends he's surprised at how retarded someone else is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
naijalander:
Tell that to the jiggas eating your people's legs in the village.

You love cheap shots when out manoeuvred. Am sure you also tell folks back home we are a mumu country. Yet you live here : kenya is sweeet oooo just admit it. I do not know of any kenyan nairalanders living i 9ja. Now what are the odds of that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Puvour: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Kenya having 3 major cities to Nigeria doesn't place Nigeria ahead of Kenya considering you guys have four times our population. Again, Our 3 cities are better organized and planned than your 10 cities.
It's only in your dreams that Nairobi would be better planned than Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Puvour:
STOP acting stupid and do a simple Google search... are Nigerians this poor in using search engines?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Sweetguy25: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Puvour:

I have been to Nairobi and I live in Abuja. Nairobi is better planned and more beautiful than abuja, with better infrastructure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
MtuMsuper:

You love cheap shots when out manoeuvred. Am sure you also tell folks back home we are a mumu country. Yet you live here : kenya is sweeet oooo just admit it. I do not know of any kenyan nairalanders living i 9ja. Now what are the odds of that?

This Naijalander guy is truly psychotic,contradictory and shows high level hypocrisy.

On the post above he claims "i don't really care for Kenya" and nobody in Naija wants to hear anything about his adopted country + place of work.

Duhhh, he cared enough to drag his ass all the way from Naija and to live in Kenya for years.His actions are self revealing -actions speak much louder than words.What kind of ill mannered guest goes to a friend's house and after being hosted for a week expresses contempt and ungratefulness to his hosts?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Puvour: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kenyanstar:

STOP acting stupid and do a simple Google search... are Nigerians this poor in using search engines?
Carry your miserable self off my mention if you can't quote without insults. I have stayed in both cities. Nairobi had existed long before Abuja and the later is just as planned as it is recent. Indeed, Abuja main city is one of the few African cities with a comprehensive plan that has largely been adhered to.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Puvour: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sweetguy25:

I have been to Nairobi and I live in Abuja. Nairobi is better planned and more beautiful than abuja, with better infrastructure.
beauty is another argument, I'll leave that. I quoted that Abuja has a better plan and I insist on that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2016
You don't know me so don't speak ill of me.

I'm not in the mood for your crap this morning.

You hate me for refusing to be demeaned by your stupidity.

Was it not just this weekend county officials complained about the rising level of famine in your country?

Is it so hard for you to admit your country isn't better than mine?

I pity your kind greatly, all the energy you spend hating on Nigerians could be used in sending food to your hungry people.

Bifwoli:

This Naijalander guy is truly psychotic,contradictory and shows high level hypocrisy.

On the post above he claims "i don't really care for Kenya" and nobody in Naija wants to hear anything about his adopted country + place of work.

Duhhh, he cared enough to drag his ass all the way from Naija and to live in Kenya for years.His actions are self revealing -actions speak much louder than words.What kind of ill mannered guest goes to a friend's house and after being hosted for a week expresses contempt and ungratefulness to his hosts?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2016
So it is cheap shots when I reveal the reality of your country but it's not when you do the exact same thing? Abeg grow up, we ain't on the same level.

MtuMsuper:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Because you apparently know everyone who uses Nairaland.

MtuMsuper:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KwachImani(f): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:

Was it not just this weekend county officials complained about the rising level of famine in your country?

I pity your kind greatly, all the energy you spend hating on Nigerians could be used in sending food to your hungry people.

Famine is ravaging your country Nigeria too, up North where the BOKO HARAM refugees and other residents ,in millions need FOOD AID!
Saw it on CCTV Africa a week ago , If need be, I could post the link here,so don,t bring famine issues here ,its everywhere.

BTW:WHY DON'T YOU GUYS USE FAMILY PLANING METHODS?....Nigerians,Ethiopians and Egytians....theres already too much of you people ,everyday on CCTV Africa , I see Nigerians in boats off the coast of Libya trying to illegally enter Europe, some even drown, others are rounded off by foreign Navies.
Also saw a group of women dancing after being rescued and from the accent, they were clearly Nigerian,its just so shameful!
Your people have lost the little dignity they had.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Gimme a break.

I'll help you with those links, here:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7f07f3edadb74476b1671c2159c81579/nigeria-facing-famine-unlike-any-we-have-ever-seen

https://www.rescue.org/press-release/nigeria-risk-man-made-famine-threatens-millions

http://www.fews.net/west-africa/nigeria

You have got to be the biggest fool if you think a high population is some how a curse, oh I forgot, you might actually be one.

This is what I meant when I said Kenyans hate their fellow Africans, how can you be saying there are too much of Nigerians every where and look at all the Indians and white folks in your country (who by the perpetuate some of the most heinous crimes) and keep quiet.

Go look for some one else to hate, you diseased starved self hating dickward!

KwachImani:

Famine is ravaging your country Nigeria too, up North where the BOKO HARAM refugees and other residents ,in millions need FOOD AID!
Saw it on CCTV Africa a week ago , If need be, I could post the link here,so don,t bring famine issues here ,its everywhere.

BTW:WHY DON'T YOU GUYS USE FAMILY PLANING METHODS?....Nigerians,Ethiopians and Egytians....theres already too much of you people ,everyday on CCTV Africa , I see Nigerians in boats off the coast of Libya trying to illegally enter Europe, some even drown, others are rounded off by foreign Navies.
Also saw a group of women dancing after being rescued and from the accent, they were clearly Nigerian,its just so shameful!
Your people have lost the little dignity they had.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Puvour:

You can't compare that boring artificial city to Nairobi, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:
funny. Lets not forget this whole thing started with your people's hopeless search for relevance.

I sigh because, well, I don't really care for Kenya.

In fact when am in Nigeria and I tell people I live and work in Nairobi, no one actually cares to ask how the place is.

So here ".'" that's your lil relevance, go home with it.

People who act like they don't care are actually the ones who care the most.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:

Nigeria sending food to another country? Lol, just when I thought somebody couldn't get more delusional.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:
Gimme a break.

I'll help you with those links, here:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7f07f3edadb74476b1671c2159c81579/nigeria-facing-famine-unlike-any-we-have-ever-seen

https://www.rescue.org/press-release/nigeria-risk-man-made-famine-threatens-millions

http://www.fews.net/west-africa/nigeria

You have got to be the biggest fool if you think a high population is some how a curse, oh I forgot, you might actually be one.

This is what I meant when I said Kenyans hate their fellow Africans, how can you be saying there are too much of Nigerians every where and look at all the Indians and white folks in your country (who by the perpetuate some of the most heinous crimes) and keep quiet.

Go look for some one else to hate, you diseased starved self hating dickward!

We don't go around claiming we are better than other Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2016
read that post again then come back.

NairobiWalker:

Nigeria sending food to another country? Lol, just when I thought somebody couldn't get more delusional.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2016
A giant asleep is also a giant.

And we are better than you, when worse came to worse, we were there to pick up the pieces, where were you?

NairobiWalker:

We don't go around claiming we are better than other Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Lagos Rail

NairobiWalker:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Lagos Rail

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:
1. A giant asleep is also a giant.

2. And we are better than you, when worse came to worse, we were there to pick up the pieces,3. where were you?

1. A poor sleeping giant is still poor...not rich.
2. You nee to stop contradicting yourself all the time.
3. We had kicked out the Britons and were doing well all by ourselves - without any oil btw.

naijalander:
we know, we just want you to admit that Kenya is not bette than Nigeria just like Naija is not better than Kenya.

end of story.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2016
naijalander:
Lagos Rail

Got nothing to do with you sending food to other countries - As far as I know Nigerians drink Kenya milk, Coffee and Tea. Kenya doesn't consume any Nigerian food.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Sweetguy25: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Puvour:
beauty is another argument, I'll leave that. I quoted that Abuja has a better plan and I insist on that.

Better plan? What makes you think Abuja has a better plan than Nairobi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Puvour:

NAIROBI- Public housing projects

That Abuja has proper planning...Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! OK!!! I will let the followers of the thread be the judges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.