Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6201347 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Yet your countrymen flood our country and try to think they "own" this place.Some for proper reasons, but most for wrong reasons. All over the place. You will never get see kenyans flooding your beautiful 9ja, will you?
Definitely you won't see Kenyans flooding Nigeria at all because of the peculiarities of survival instinct. Kenyans can't stand the test of time in Nigeria. I guess this among many factors make Nigerians excel wherever they find themselves. The Western world's exposure has given Nigerians unequalled advantage to survive anywhere in the world compared to other Africans. Nigeria's Glo has the most advanced state of the art communication technology gadgets installed in Africa. Putting this in to consideration the effects of having access to the globe especially the well developed economies of the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Olu317:
Definitely you won't see Kenyans flooding Nigeria at all because of the peculiarities of survival instinct. Kenyans can't stand the test of time in Nigeria. I guess this among many factors make Nigerians excel wherever they find themselves. The Western world's exposure has given Nigerians unequalled advantage to survive anywhere in the world compared to other Africans. Nigeria's Glo has the most advanced state of the art communication technology gadgets installed in Africa. Putting this in to consideration the effects of having access to the globe especially the well developed economies of the world
I think also the many wars and military coups have contributed to that. People have become less attached to their homeland.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Olu317:

Its not wrong in any way for other nationals of various countries to flood Kenya but the only disadvantage that Nigerians carry from their country is the sense of unbridled bushman attitude. Nigerians major undertaking is the thought that everything in this world can be solved or resolved by being crude, rude, loud, abrasive and highly unreasonable. Kenyans are a pretty conservative society who believe in the art of decency, unlike Nigerians who assume that to achieve anything the end justifies the means and the criminality that accompanies it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Sabon titi fanshakara junction ,and kofar ruwa underpass nearing completion in kano smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Kaduna airpot new terminal,pilling for marina rail bridge lagos,wudil water plant kano,madina tower glass exterior clading smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Massive new darmanawa housing estate in top gear kano smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
One of west africas largest industrial clusters begins work-kanawa kano smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Catch th3 vibes get the feels,the chills and the thrills -lagos smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Eko pearl tower b cladding begings,about 14 bridges done,first public water outlet pours,more dredging ongoing at eko atlantic smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Lekki link bridge,awka flyover,civic center,amuwo odofin trade fair aerial smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Its not wrong in any way for other nationals of various countries to flood Kenya but the only disadvantage that Nigerians carry from their country is the sense of unbridled bushman attitude. Nigerians major undertaking is the thought that everything in this world can be solved or resolved by being crude, rude, loud, abrasive and highly unreasonable. Kenyans are a pretty conservative society who believe in the art of decency, unlike Nigerians who assume that to achieve anything the end justifies the means and the criminality that accompanies it.
you are ABSOLUTELY wrong about your perception. If you are conversant with countries with high crime rate, Nigeria is far behind amongst many nations of the world including your so claimed Kenya. If United States of America as proclaimed to be the best country in nearly all sphere of life and yet her law hasn't checked the rate at which her crime rate with the highest rate of gun shot with less than five minutes averagely, then you need be well informed. Even your so called is being heavily challenged by Al Shabab terrorist organization that can't be compared with Boko Haram. If you place ratio based on population of 180,000,0000+ compared to Kenya's population projected 46,000,000 + (not going by the last census in 2013 which specifically pegged Kenya population at 44,500,000)then you will understand that your country men aren't conservative at all on crimes . This ratio will be around 4:1 if Nigeria is truly embedded in crime but this ratio on Criminal activities of Boko Haram and other related crimes are definitely lesser than Nigeria's citizens true crime rate within or outside her shore . Take for instance, how many Nigerians are jailed yearly for crime rates compared to her actual population? This is a pointer to who Nigerians are. Like I saw in one piece about Nigerian ladies, from One Somali Kenyan guy , claiming he met a Nigerian lady or liked them(Nigerian ladies). The question you need asked some of these ladies you met are; where is she from in Nigeria? The truth is that many Africans men or women did find their way to Nigeria in the past when Nigeria passport was very good and free from all sort of condemnation from the western world. But these set of Africans including some from your country men came to process the International Passport through the back door and many abused it and did a lot of crimes in the name of Nigeria, mostly outside the shore of Africa. This was a period when Nigeria's Naira was on equal value to US dollar or near equal in value (N1.2=$1). Having opined the true nature of things, I hope you will understand that inferiority complex has a way of deterring people which had been a problem to your country men from traveling outside your country. I am tempted to to remind you that despite near same period of exposure to many tribes and ethnic groups being captured as slaves during slave trade in Africa, Nigeria is still ahead of your country in terms of technology and Nigerians are more developed than you in terms of self individual development. Many Nigerians excel in western world. The Donald Trump of USA couldn't resist the knowledge and experience Nigerian to be in his cabinet despite his hate speech against Africa. Don't remind me of BARRACK OBAMA because he wouldn't have being the President of United States of America if he wasn't a HALF CASTE. And he nearly made America loose her position as the leader and role model among the nations of the world which made Republican won the presidency at the White House. He indeed caused some many problems for Africa countries especially Libya, that has been in turmoil since Gaddafi was killed. All thanks to your Half Kenya, half Irish blood of America descent!. Nobody in the world want to know the your good deed but judge you on your mistakes, these served him right!.And lastly, what did he do toward your economic growth? Ponder over this very well to see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Olu317:

Negro,this thread reached almost 300 pages of unbridled hostility after which we all unilaterally disarmed and declared a ceasefire. DON'T START THAT ISH AGAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

Negro,this thread reached almost 300 pages of unbridled hostility after which we all unilaterally disarmed and declared a ceasefire. DON'T START THAT ISH AGAIN!
I ain't ‘Negro' bro but ODUAN or YORUBA blood. I don't know about the unilateral ceasefire or whatever term suits you to address the banter between you,your likes and Nigerians but DON'T CONDEMN MY PART OF NIGERIA because a place you haven't being to is always in between a A HEAVENLY PLACE OR HELL in your heart until you visit.... period!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Olu317:
I ain't ‘Negro' bro but ODUAN or YORUBA blood. I don't know about the unilateral ceasefire or whatever term suits you to address the banter between you,your likes and Nigerians but DON'T CONDEMN MY PART OF NIGERIA because a place you haven't being to is always in between a A HEAVENLY PLACE OR HELL in your heart until you visit.... period!
It's alright,bro olu.Sheathe your sword.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
It's alright,bro olu.Sheathe your sword.
I fall inline...sword sheathed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some nice map. Half of Nigeria's population lives in abject poverty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
This map vs the population

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Olu317:
.......says the man whose country happily drops bombs on its own citizens.... says the man in whose country more than 100 million defecate in the open..... says the man who thinks he needs western validation.....says the man who has just openly admitted his country is a place to survive as opposed to be enjoyable....... With all the options available to an average kenyan, he would never be found even dreaming of living there.

Sorry if I sound so harsh, but the truth is a drug best taken raw

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Olu317:
you are ABSOLUTELY wrong about your perception. If you are conversant with countries with high crime rate, Nigeria is far behind amongst many nations of the world including your so claimed Kenya. If United States of America as proclaimed to be the best country in nearly all sphere of life and yet her law hasn't checked the rate at which her crime rate with the highest rate of gun shot with less than five minutes averagely, then you need be well informed. Even your so called is being heavily challenged by Al Shabab terrorist organization that can't be compared with Boko Haram. If you place ratio based on population of 180,000,0000+ compared to Kenya's population projected 46,000,000 + (not going by the last census in 2013 which specifically pegged Kenya population at 44,500,000)then you will understand that your country men aren't conservative at all on crimes . This ratio will be around 4:1 if Nigeria is truly embedded in crime but this ratio on Criminal activities of Boko Haram and other related crimes are definitely lesser than Nigeria's citizens true crime rate within or outside her shore . Take for instance, how many Nigerians are jailed yearly for crime rates compared to her actual population? This is a pointer to who Nigerians are. Like I saw in one piece about Nigerian ladies, from One Somali Kenyan guy , claiming he met a Nigerian lady or liked them(Nigerian ladies). The question you need asked some of these ladies you met are; where is she from in Nigeria? The truth is that many Africans men or women did find their way to Nigeria in the past when Nigeria passport was very good and free from all sort of condemnation from the western world. But these set of Africans including some from your country men came to process the International Passport through the back door and many abused it and did a lot of crimes in the name of Nigeria, mostly outside the shore of Africa. This was a period when Nigeria's Naira was on equal value to US dollar or near equal in value (N1.2=$1). Having opined the true nature of things, I hope you will understand that inferiority complex has a way of deterring people which had been a problem to your country men from traveling outside your country. I am tempted to to remind you that despite near same period of exposure to many tribes and ethnic groups being captured as slaves during slave trade in Africa, Nigeria is still ahead of your country in terms of technology and Nigerians are more developed than you in terms of self individual development. Many Nigerians excel in western world. The Donald Trump of USA couldn't resist the knowledge and experience Nigerian to be in his cabinet despite his hate speech against Africa. Don't remind me of BARRACK OBAMA because he wouldn't have being the President of United States of America if he wasn't a HALF CASTE. And he nearly made America loose her position as the leader and role model among the nations of the world which made Republican won the presidency at the White House. He indeed caused some many problems for Africa countries especially Libya, that has been in turmoil since Gaddafi was killed. All thanks to your Half Kenya, half Irish blood of America descent!. Nobody in the world want to know the your good deed but judge you on your mistakes, these served him right!.And lastly, what did he do toward your economic growth? Ponder over this very well to see the truth.
HOGWASH!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2017
MtuMsuper:

.......says the man whose country happily drops bombs on its own citizens.... says the man in whose country more than 100 million defecate in the open..... says the man who thinks he needs western validation.....says the man who has just openly admitted his country is a place to survive as opposed to be enjoyable....... With all the options available to an average kenyan, he would never be found even dreaming of living there.

NO REPLY....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2017
MtuMsuper:

NO REPLY.... cool
MtuMsuper:

NO REPLY....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dareomo(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Right application of knowledge is power. Great Nigeria ! Nigeria great.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
iblawi:

UN HQ Abuja.

When will you people learn.
The UN Headquarters in Abuja covers West Africa and ONLY West Africa!!
It is surbordinate to the UN Headquarters in Nairobi Kenya and so is the one in South Africa and Beirut, Lebanon!!.
The WORLD headquarters of the United Nations Environmental Program as well as UN Habitat are ALL in Nairobi Kenya.
The Africa and Middle East Hq of all UN agencies from ILO to UNHCR to WHO are all in Nairobi.
Yours is just a subsidiary office.
That was bombed by Boko Haram nonetheless!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
I'm Isaac you fool I'm from Somalia so what you tart the word Somali insults you because of your inferiority complex
I happen to the Swahili admixture you keep praising.
I am not a fan of Somalis from Somalia.At all.
Ever!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2017
PissedYagami:
This map vs the population
Compare
Lagos 13 million people and only 9100 millionaires vs Nairobi's barely 5 million but with 6200 millionaires.
Or even better Abuja with 2 million and 1000 millionaires and Mombasa with half that but with 900 of them.
See the ratio here??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Dareomo:
Right application of knowledge is power. Great Nigeria ! Nigeria great.
At the end of the day.
Which country is growing over 5% each year and which one is in a recession for the second year running

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Olu317:

what the Bleep is "my part of Nigeria" if it was Igbos that made such a reckless statement your fellow oduan would have come for his head. I might be an Isoko guy but would naturally take the side of other Nigerians even a fulani. better stop displaying your tribalism internationally

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
darfay:

what the Bleep is "my part of Nigeria" if it was Igbos that made such a reckless statement your fellow oduan would have come for his head. I might be an Isoko guy but would naturally take the side of other Nigerians even a fulani. better stop displaying your tribalism internationally
You are quite funny. If you are ISOKO as you claim good for you and it doesnt change the reality. Even Somali Kenyans will hit you hard if you trespass on his right. So I am just a blooded Yoruba man who come from the part that TALK AND DO. and if you take side with FULANI, I wonder how you will defeat a society that well grounded in Warfare. Have you forgotten that YORUBA SOLDIERS LIBERATED YOUR PART DURING CIVIL?,seat up and watch as the things UNRAVEL. FURTHERMORE I AM PROUD OF MY ETHNICITY, MY TRADITION AND MYSELF. I LOVE IT AND I LIVE IT. ANY COUNTRY AN ISRAELI NATURALIZED DOESN'T TAKE AWAY HIS OR HER IDENTITY BECAUSE HE OR SHE SEES HIMSELF OR HERSELF FIRST AS AN ISRAELI/JEW. SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL AND IF YOU DO,THEN AT YOUR OWN PERIL. LASTLY I AM YORUBA BEFORE NIGERIAN...LIVE WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
GERALD710:

Compare
Lagos 13 million people and only 9100 millionaires vs Nairobi's barely 5 million but with 6200 millionaires.
Or even better Abuja with 2 million and 1000 millionaires and Mombasa with half that but with 900 of them.
See the ratio here??

Lagos has around 20 million guys I guess
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Rapper91: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
There is a thing i have noticed about Lagos. ....most of their houses are torn between being decent or a shanty. . Preety confusing. The ocean water also looks very polluted. Looks very overpopulated and rusty .....i understand the city accommodates 20 million but so far all these posh places posted here can accommodate only a million people and i have been generous assuming that big figure. Which begs the question where the 19 million plus reside.... it doesn't need a genius to guess where majority reside.Even those so called "cities " like ibadan kano or enugu look like overgrown villages with some towers patched up to save face. I only fancy Abuja coz it has broken from the norm of the other Nigerian cities. The other nigerian cities are nothing to die for and i don't think i am ever interested in visiting any of them. But that isn't alone.....there is a way west African cities look quite rusty. Why is that the case?
As for Nairobi. ....it has kibera which is an eyesore but that doesn't dent the image of Nairobi dotted with countless highrise apartments. ...you would drive in Nairobi the whole day and find it hard to notice any slum until you dig deeper inside the city. But sadly the slums harbour many people I must admit ..kibera being the largest with 170 k people. ...the total number of slum dwellers sadly in Nairobi number 500k which is a total shame.But all in all Nairobi is a city that can absorb anybody with deep pockets, average to the poorest.However our other city Mombasa is also somehow unplanned but the coastline and beaches are something to die for.... it has traces of poor old dilapidated structures but has numerous countless new residential flats ,malls ,hotels and commercial properties. Close to lagos appearance but lagos looks polluted and overcrowded .an eyesore.
The other Kenyan mid level cities of Nakuru kisumu and Eldoret are promising but not yet to play in the big boys league
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ATERI(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can somebody please tell Donald Trump to call Nairobi Asap-doesn`t he know that Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
ATERI:

Can somebody please tell Donald Trump to call Nairobi Asap-doesn`t he know that Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects?
But he only called to wish him quick recovery!
Kenya is ahead of Nga in many fronts, fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.