Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191224 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am shocked you've got many dams arinzeejikonye. Are they generating electricity at all undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Muafrika2:
Am shocked you've got many dams arinzeejikonye. Are they generating electricity at all undecided

Some are,while new ones are been built accross the nation,apart from them more gas turbine plants are been built as we speak,,the problem of existing ones not performing optimally is due to shortage of gas,however the good news is that there are myriads of gas supply pipieline underground,underwarer and undersea networks being constructed,hopefully,before the end of the year or 1st quarter 2018,electricity output should exponentially increase.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lynden farms and sea horse lubricants at igbariam and ozubulu anambra in top gear,pls come and invest in nigeria there are boundless and countless opportunities everywhere and anywhere,be rest assured that your return on investment is guaranteed,you can take that to the bank,nigeria is the real deal,make hay, kiss

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fajuyi-ojumose flyover ado ekiki,ekiti state in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Shut your dirty mouth Lagos can't compete with many cities in Kenya. GDP means nothing when the wealth isn't shared equally. A higher percentage of people have basic amentiies in Kenya than Nigeria. Did you forget Kenya also has way less people? FYI its naija women that are known for being prostitutes
Are you really well studious? Where is it in any economics analysis that wealth generated by states are shared amongst citizens? Where have you even being or seen it to determine Nigerians females prostitutes ratio to other countries? Can you even fathom the population of Nigeria in comparison to Kenya? Are you sure you aren't having a crush on a Nigerian guy? Dine with these questions to really analyse yourself before you comment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
Are you really well studious? Where is it in any economics analysis that wealth generated by states are shared amongst citizens? Where have you even being or seen it to determine Nigerians females prostitutes ratio to other countries? Can you even fathom the population of Nigeria in comparison to Kenya? Are you sure you aren't having a crush on a Nigerian guy? Dine with these questions to really analyse yourself before you comment.
Go to Italy, Dubai, France, Russia, Japan. Everywhere Nigerian women have this reputation. I blame my poverty striken sisters.
The population of Nigeria is bigger than Kenya so Nigeria should have a bigger GDP.
However, judging from the state of Lagos its obvious ot isn't shared equally. Don't really understand your comment.
I'm always crushing on Nigerian guys as I'm a Nigerian female.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2017
So this thread is still alive. Somehow Kenya has more % middle class than Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Lynden farms and sea horse lubricants at igbariam and ozubulu anambra in top gear,pls come and invest in nigeria there are boundless and countless opportunities everywhere and anywhere,be rest assured that your return on investment is guaranteed,you can take that to the bank,nigeria is the real deal,make hay, kiss
cheesy

Just generate your own electricity ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Go to Italy, Dubai, France, Russia, Japan. Everywhere Nigerian women have this reputation. I blame my poverty striken sisters.
The population of Nigeria is bigger than Kenya so Nigeria should have a bigger GDP.
However, judging from the state of Lagos its obvious ot isn't shared equally. Don't really understand your comment.
I'm always crushing on Nigerian guys as I'm a Nigerian female.
If you go to those places, at what percentage do you referred to Nigeria's females prostitutes? Truthfully, you really express your opinion based on pseudo information because Nigeria's females aren't as widely speculated as you opined being seen everywhere. And those that are seen are either for education stuff ,business trip, tourists even if there are few that does shit. Have you just forgotten so soon? When in Rio Olympic, when Kenya athletes that didn't want to return home. That is the highest disgrace of the 21st century of an African country streaked with poverty. You make me laugh. Besides, majority of the travellers via Libya through the United Nations report didn't mention Nigerians as the most common or noticed Citizens Being rescued at the Sea .You need do serious feasibility and verification study before all these ill opinion. Of course I know what I had typed as it really concerned all I had mentioned, How on earth can you even refer to Lagos as the being the yardstick for measuring wealth distribution with her citizens ? If that's done world wide, how do you intend to regulate hyper inflation?, then on your crush? I sense you had met Nigerians in Kenya before I drew my point as it seems you pride yourself as a lady. However, no matter the status of a female in the society, she is a weaker vessel, a lover of fashion and lastly a lover of money. So, You aren't different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
If you go to those places, at what percentage do you referred to Nigeria's females prostitutes? Truthfully, you really express your opinion based on pseudo information because Nigeria's females aren't as widely speculated as you opined being seen everywhere. And those that are seen are either for education stuff ,business trip, tourists even if there are few that does shit. Have you just forgotten so soon? When in Rio Olympic, when Kenya athletes that didn't want to return home. ...

Kenyans did not want to come back? Now you are just making up stories.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

What story do you think I would make? Have you forgotten that Kenya was one of the countries that was nearly banned from competing in RIO OLYMPIC by IAAF for drug enhancement tablets being used by Kenya's athletes like Russia? Do you not know one of the leaders of the contingent to RIO OLYMPIC was questioned for fund misappropriation by Kenya's government ? I hope you do the needful and listen or access international news station for all these information . I am meticulously informed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
What story do you think I would make? Have you forgotten that Kenya was one of the countries that was nearly banned from competing in RIO OLYMPIC by IAAF for drug enhancement tablets being used by Kenya's athletes like Russia? Do you not know one of the leaders of the contingent to RIO OLYMPIC was questioned for fund misappropriation by Kenya's government ? I hope you do the needful and listen or access international news station for all these information . I am meticulously informed.
No one is using enhancement drugs. That's why our athletes participated, unlike countries like Russia which were barred for non compliance, and some athletes found guilty. We were compliant. You seem to concluding that legal non-compliance (just putting in place procedures and rules) is the criminal acts of taking drugs.

Did access also say our athletes wanted to remain in that third world country?

There was ALLEGATIONS of misappropriation - which matter is in court for determination. I still insist that your story about our athletes wanting to remain there is thoroughly cooked. But its you. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

How many medals did Nigeria win?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

No one is using enhancement drugs. That's why our athletes participated, unlike countries like Russia which were barred for non compliance, and some athletes found guilty. We were compliant. You seem to concluding that legal non-compliance (just putting in place procedures and rules) is the criminal acts of taking drugs.

Did access also say our athletes wanted to remain in that third world country?

There was ALLEGATIONS of misappropriation - which matter is in court for determination. I still insist that your story about our athletes wanting to remain there is thoroughly cooked. But its you. undecided
Be honest to yourself and infer the truth. I don't give information that are questionable. If you listen to international news often or even check IAAF news site, yeah you will understand. I guess you didn't know Kenya was under hot pressure before Rio Olympic 2016. It was all over the news about Kenya and Russia doping scandals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
gallivant:

How many medals did Nigeria win?
I believe Some American felt philanthropic enough to register in a triathlon as a Nigerian. She got a bronze grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

I believe Some American felt philanthropic enough to register in a triathlon as a Nigerian. She got a bronze grin

You guys tho
need to stop the beef
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ednite:

You guys tho
need to stop the beef
Hey neighbour cheesy

Its just that these Nigerians have refused to surrender grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
Hey neighbour cheesy
Its just that these Nigerians have refused to surrender grin
lol oh God

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ednite:

lol
oh God
cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
2nd and 3rd bridges leading to the oil wells of anambra state in top gear,come and invest in nigeria,your return on investment are guaranteed, smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
New jabi lake water front estates abuja on sale,new look of upper iweka clover leaf interchange onitsha,leads to onitsha industrial harbour,and one of the largest commodity markets in west africa,new owerri estate area in top gear,abuja city gate,remember your return on investments are highly guaranteed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is it the cameras used by Nigerians or does Nigeria generally look like the pictures above? Maybe get better quality cameras? The place looks rather dusty/shady/ strange/ dull even the roads! Almost medieval. What's up?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Meanwhile Kenya's new transit train terminals are right on schedule.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2017
OreMI22:
Pele, even kenya too? grin grin grin

Kenya isnt up to Lagos alone nah?
Infact, if Lagos were a country, it will be bigger than Kenya in GDP and population grin grin grin

Kenya is only good for prostitution.
Their girls just f*ck anyhow. That is why Russian sex tourists visit the place to molest cheap Kenya girls.

Nigga,what!? I had photo evidence of your womens misadventures all over Europe-should I repost??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nyangau123: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Last Turbine On Africa's Largest Wind Power project Installed in Kenya
Lake Turkana Wind power project
365 turbines, 310 MW

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
nyangau123:
Last Turbine On Africa's Largest Wind Power project Installed in Kenya
Lake Turkana Wind power project
365 turbines, 310 MW

Nice nice. Btw do you guys know that Kenya has the FASTEST AVERAGE internet speeds in AFRICA clocking in at 15mbps. We now have residential connections of upto 250mbps. I am surfing from a 60mbps link from my house. We are ranked at number 21 in the world and this is why we are an ICT Powerhouse.

Here is a reference to the study.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4318458/Australia-s-internet-speeds-worse-Bulgaria-Kenya.html

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2017
mkenya254:

Nice nice. Btw do you guys know that Kenya has the FASTEST AVERAGE internet speeds in AFRICA clocking in at 15mbps. We now have residential connections of upto 250mbps. I am surfing from a 60mbps link from my house. We are ranked at number 21 in the world and this is why we are an ICT Powerhouse.

Here is a reference to the study.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4318458/Australia-s-internet-speeds-worse-Bulgaria-Kenya.html

Its only a moment before the Naija keyboard warriors start telling us of how they were the first country in Africa to launch a "satellite" to space putting in mind that it got lost or crashed somewhere in the ocean. I would have really appreciated if they told us what they are doing currently, not what they did in the 1960's. Even a prostitute was once a virgin so it doesn't matter if you were the first, what matters is if you are fast in innovating new infrastructural ideas in your social-economic growth of your country.

The ultra modern Kenyan train terminals complete with escalators & lifts....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
KENYA-JOMO KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.... Biggest in East & Central Africa
The new Terminal 1A

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
I want information on the water supply and sanitation situation in nigeria? Anyone? wikipedia entry tells me there is no national regulator and law (no laws!,wow!) regualting water and sanitation in nigeria? So how do people get water in nigeria? clueless,help!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Kenya-KISUMU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.