Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6185282 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Olu317:
A home to all is Nigeria. Nobody cares who you are because you can't even match the locals intellectuals prowess. The competition within the system itself is unrivaled. I only hope inferiority complex won't be A problem for NON WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS

Keep your intellectual prowess in Nigeria is all. I like you though, we needed the comic relief.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Olu317:
A home to all is Nigeria. Nobody cares who you are because you can't even match the locals intellectuals prowess. The competition within the system itself is unrivaled. I only hope inferiority complex won't be A problem for NON WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS
Keep telling yourself that, God may remember you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
gallivant:

GET OUT OF South Africa is all I can say.
In South Africa? Not my kind of country to visit.. HIV infested country? Not my kind of country to visit ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
gallivant:
[sub][/sub]

You are hilarious.

Absolutely hilarious - and to think the dumb things he's saying have already been said by some Nigerians earlier on this thread and we debunked them severally makes him even more hilarious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Olu317:
In South Africa? Not my kind of country to visit.. HIV infested country? Not my kind of country to visit ...

I wonder wat nigerians are doing in south africa...dat hiv country wit dia gorilla looking men and baboon looking women. The only thing their women can boast of is a fat behind and hiv. It really sucks 2 be southafrican.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Chauke(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
diablos:

I wonder wat nigerians are doing in south africa...dat hiv country wit dia gorilla looking men and baboon looking women. The only thing their women can boast of is a fat behind and hiv. It really sucks 2 be southafrican.

Ask all Igbos and afojas why they are flocking there claiming asylum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
diablos:

I am really perturbed reading all of these killings of Nigerians. It is just incomprehensive. I hope those looking for money or business dealing should at least look in the direction of countries that appreciate their worth. Despite this uneducated youthful South African colour people on these inhuman senseless killing and maiming. I didn't find such harassment of South Africans in Nigeria. I even heard they place restriction on Nigeria's Artists songs on air play And here we have some Nigeria's artists wasting dollars to shoot music videos in a country that breed hatred as if it is their daily meal. It so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Muafrika2:

Keep telling yourself that, God may remember you grin
I am already a blessed man. You are the one that need wake up in the morning to look through the mirror and ask yourself, if you have achieved self target in your spell in life. I am self made.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 3:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Kenya..... World number 1 tea producers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 3:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Kenya random

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Kenya's beauty

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Kenya Mombasa Nairobi train route

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Olu317:
I am already a blessed man. You are the one that need wake up in the morning to look through the mirror and ask yourself, if you have achieved self target in your spell in life. I am self made.
What do you sell to make yourself ? undecided I hope you are not a yahoo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

What do you sell to make yourself ? undecided I hope you are not a yahoo
Sorry to disappoint you. I am a scholar. Didn't you read when I explained what C. E. O mean? I am not condemning for egocentric reason but as human being who sees things the way it is and the way it can be improved upon if need be... Enjoy yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Olu317:
Sorry to disappoint you. I am a scholar. Didn't you read when I explained what C. E. O mean? I am not condemning for egocentric reason but as human being who sees things the way it is and the way it can be improved upon if need be... Enjoy yourself
You teach? shocked That should explain why your opinionated posts. And those textbook answers,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

You teach? shocked That should explain why your opinionated posts. And those textbook answers,

Depend on the context of your “opinionated ". If it has to be on holding to my opinion from a pure and just angle, then you are right but if it has to be rigidly, unreasonably and stubbornly on my views as being absolutely theoretical and autocratic, then you are wrong. I have an open mind and will always subject it when I read or hear a more realistic and practicable opinion. If you ask me, how? It is simple because I criticise my opinion too before I express it. It is simple as ABC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Kenya Mombasa Nairobi train route
Great except for the leg room. Am a tall person. We also need a rethink on the interiors, just sayin'!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

don't feed him. he's very needy, and not worth the effort and money.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
MtuMsuper:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Quite expected of you and your likes. Same ideology with no ideal theory. 35% can be squandered by your Kenya's government that can be classified as a corrupt country in the like manner of other African countries. The 25% owned by ghost investors with dubious names as being practise in a developing countries.. Now, the 40% belong to the external investors whose funds are jealously protected because of accountability. So, enjoy your safaricom monopoly Telecom sector.... Young and hot blooded won't learn private driven entity thrive continuously because of accountability... It seem obvious that you are high on your local gin.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
vivalavida:
I don't blame the Kenyans and the Ghanaians for constantly taking potshots at this shitty country called Nigeria. At best they are a country with one or two major tribes that are related in one way or the other and separated by few languages. But this hellhole shouldn't be referred to as a country at all. We are too diverse to be one. That is why when one section gets the presidency, the other sections try to undermine it. In so doing, the economy of the country is hurt.
So Biko I don't blame them. Nigeria as large as it is is useless to mankind
but ur family lives in Nigeria na, that means ur family is useless lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
vivalavida:
I don't blame the Kenyans and the Ghanaians for constantly taking potshots at this shitty country called Nigeria. At best they are a country with one or two major tribes that are related in one way or the other and separated by few languages. But this hellhole shouldn't be referred to as a country at all. We are too diverse to be one. That is why when one section gets the presidency, the other sections try to undermine it. In so doing, the economy of the country is hurt.
So Biko I don't blame them. Nigeria as large as it is is useless to mankind
Our tribal/ethnic differences are waaaaay diverse than any West African country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Our tribal/ethnic differences are waaaaay diverse than any West African country.

Easy to say. Go study history.
Before the coming of the colonialists, we had many world known kingdoms and empires in Nigeria and almost all these Kingdoms were at each others throats conquering and killing themselvs. And even after the colonialists left, they left the chiefdoms and kingdoms intact, hence the powerful traditional rulers we have.

There are over 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria from entirely different language groups, Niger-congo, Benue-congo, Nilo-saharans, Afro-asiatics and even unidentified language family groups.
To worsen Nigeria's diversity we are roughly equally divided into Muslims and Christians. Each seeking domination.
Not to talk of our 3 major ethnic groups, each with over 40 million people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nigeria is the largest country in the world equally divided between 2 religions, Muslims and Christians. Do u think that is a joke?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nigeria is the largest country in the world equally divided between 2 religions, Muslims and Christians. Do u think that is a joke?
Religion doesn't matter as much as ethnicity does. And most African countries along the equator have a substantive share of the two religions.

I would say your divisive, oppressive and caste and privilege based history makes a better case. But there is no African country where the different tribes were not at war before colonial times.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Religion doesn't matter as much as ethnicity does. And most African countries along the equator have a substantive share of the two religions.

I would say your divisive, oppressive and caste and privilege based history makes a better case. But there is no African country where the different tribes were not at war before colonial times.

In Nigeria, religion matters more than ethnicity to a large chunk of our population.
Only Tanzania and maybe Eriteria has an almost equal 50/50 christian/muslim population like Nigeria and these are far smaller countries. Nigeria still has the largest muslim and christian populations in Africa.

No African country had as much Kingdoms and empires of different tribes in the same country area as Nigeria.
As at the time the british came, they met the great Sokoto caliphate, the Oyo empire, the Benin empire, the Kanem-bornu empire, the Kwararafa kingdom, the Igala kingdom e.t.c, all with entirely different cultures.
which African country had these much at the time of colonialism? And funny enough all these kingdoms are still functional in Nigeria of today.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

In Nigeria, religion matters more than ethnicity to a large chunk of our population.
Only Tanzania and maybe Eriteria has an almost equal 50/50 christian/muslim population like Nigeria and these are far smaller countries. Nigeria still has the largest muslim and christian populations in Africa.

No African country had as much Kingdoms and empires of different tribes in the same country area as Nigeria.
As at the time the british came, they met the great Sokoto caliphate, the Oyo empire, the Benin empire, the Kanem-bornu empire, the Kwararafa kingdom, the Igala kingdom e.t.c, all with entirely different cultures.
which African country had these much at the time of colonialism? And funny enough all these kingdoms are still functional in Nigeria of today.

If you know any African tribes outside of Nigeria, just pick one randomly - any one - and study their history.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

which African country had these much at the time of colonialism? [And funny enough all these kingdoms are still functional in Nigeria of today.

You are right. Nigeria does function like a medieval state. People still raid for cows in Nigeria in 2017!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
gallivant:

You are right. Nigeria does function like a medieval state. People still raid for cows in Nigeria in 2017!
Raid them for business formally but now confined in reserve fields. But Kenyas raids theirs only to drink it raw blood. What a taboo in 22nd century embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
Raid them for business formally but now confined in reserve fields. But Kenyas raids theirs only to drink it raw blood. What a taboo in 22nd century embarassed
These are cattle farmers obtaining a product just like you do milk from a cow's teats. Stop taking milk because it's worse.

Abomination is eating everything that crawls, slithers, breathes under the sun.

Raid for business? Is that how theives call themselves grin Business men grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

These are cattle farmers obtaining a product just like you do milk from a cow's teats. Stop taking milk because it's worse

Abomination is eating everything that crawls, slithers, breathes under the sun.

Raid for business? Is that how thives call themselves grin Business men grin
What's up with the bolded words Abomination to eat everything that's crawl and ..... Smnnnn. But not choleric to you by depriving them their nutrients. The cow blood you guys drinks is really impairing your thinking ability. What you called an abomination is actually a gift given by God your creator, and what you cling to doing is an abomination on God part.

Genesis 9:3,4 reads Every moving animals that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to you.
4.Only flesh with it blood you must not eat.

Leviticus 7:26 reads You must not eat any blood in any of your dwelling place, whether that of birds or that of animals

KENYANS ARE REAL TABOOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.