Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6188123 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
Raid them for business formally but now confined in reserve fields. But Kenyas raids theirs only to drink it raw blood. What a taboo in 22nd century embarassed
KENYA AND CANNIBALISM IN THE 21ST CENTURY IS LIKE FISH AND WATER.... SUCKS!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Eastwalk:
What's up with the bolded words Abomination to eat everything that's crawl and ..... Smnnnn. But not choleric to you by depriving them their nutrients. The cow blood you guys drinks is really impairing your thinking ability. What you called an abomination is actually a gift given by God your creator, and what you cling to doing is an abomination on God part.

Genesis 9:3,4 reads Every moving animals that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to you.
4.Only flesh with it blood you must not eat.

Leviticus 7:26 reads You must not eat any blood in any of your dwelling place, whether that of birds or that of animals

KENYANS ARE REAL TABOOS

Where do you think the nutrients in milk come from?

The Abominations committed by Naijans since the Beginning of time

Eating everything undecided

Leviticus 11
4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that ... divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

10 And all that have not fins and scales
in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

41 And every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
42 Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

Leviticus 11
4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that ...divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

41 And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
42 Whatsoever goeth upon the belly , and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

These are rules for the Jews of old tongue

Naijans ? What's that
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Naijans ? What's that
grin

Lol

Same rules apply in the new testament and even pure Africans like myself who aren't tainted by mainstream cults. The line is clear on what you can eat and what you can't.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Naijans ? What's that
grin

Your people tell us eating blood is an abomination. So you are committing worse abominations by your own standards undecided

That's you cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

Leviticus 11
4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that ... divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

10 And all that have not fins and scales
in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

41 And every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
42 Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.
This are laws given to the old Jew

Go back to genesis chapter 9 verse 1 to 4
It an principle for mankind in general since we are all offsprings of Noah

Genesis 9: 1-4 God went on to bless Noah and his sons and said to them be fruitful and become many and fill the earth

2.A fear of you and a terror of you will continue upon every living creature of the heavens, upon everything that moves on the ground and upon all the fishes in the sea. They are now given into your hands. 3.Every moving animals that is alive may serve as food for you.........4.Only it flesh with it blood you must not eat

Can you get any scripture pertaining restrictions from consumption of animals meats in New Testament. Am sure you can't

Read this Art 15:29 To keep abstaining from........blood if you keep yourself from this things, you will prosper. Good health to you!

So stop consuming blood it barbaric and a sin against the creator.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Eastwalk:
This are laws given to the old Jew

Go back to genesis chapter 9 verse 1 to 4
It an principle for mankind in general since we are all offsprings of Noah

Genesis 9: 1-4 God went on to bless Noah and his sons and said to them be fruitful and become many and fill the earth

2.A fear of you and a terror of you will continue upon every living creature of the heavens, upon everything that moves on the ground and upon all the fishes in the sea. They are now given into your hands. 3.Every moving animals that is alive may serve as food for you.........4.Only it flesh with it blood you must not eat

Can you get any scripture pertaining restrictions from consumption of animals meats in New Testament. Am sure you can't

Read this Art 15:29 To keep abstaining from........blood if you keep yourself from this things, you will prosper. Good health to you!

So stop consuming blood it barbaric and a sin against the creator.

That's because God assumed you would apply your mind to distinguish disease carrying creatures from good nutritional animals that everybody should be eating. He was wrong. Eating everything including fellow humans grin That's why he saw it necessary to be more specific in Leviticus undecided

Its not repeated in the new testament because its a matter of logic.

It makes logic to eat blood. All the goodness of the meat is concentrated in blood smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Forget the bible, as Africans we are supposed to be in touch with nature. We can't eat our treasures because the jewish God commanded it! that's where common sense comes in..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
What's happening to the giant undecided Sorry guys

Nigerians can now pay foreign school fees and medical expenses at a rate of 366 naira to the dollar.

“It may be that that [rate] is closer to the median and that is a reasonable number,” says Mr Ashbourne.

Using the 366 rate, and feeding in the IMF’s assumptions for this year, Nigeria’s GDP will be $342bn, some $12bn behind South Africa’s.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/magazine/money-matters/191872-Nigeria-to-lose-Africas-economic-crown
cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is there even an argument on this? We are all African, and should be looking to pool our greatness together to position ourselves as a powerhouse on the world stage, like how China, India, and Russia are doing. Or in the case of Russia and China, already done. Yet we have people here fighting on who's the best.of Africa. Small minds. Please think bigger.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Abuja light rail in top gear,with 12 stop over stations smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Abuja intra city urban light rail smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Abj f.c.t smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 14, 2017
More,more, and more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Gidi blue line smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Abuja-kaduna light rail smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Portharcourt mono,gidi light,abj light,calabar mono smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Okay for now smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by scully95: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am saddened by the continuous act of some of my compatriots to always engage in social media fight with fellow Africans, most notably our brothers and sisters from Ghana and Kenya.

It is even unfortunate that these countries Nigeria youths love to abuse on social media are doing better than our potentially great country in virtually all sphere despite the fact that we(as a country) have more revenues, potentials, and opportunities. If Nigerians are not aware of the superiority(in terms of living) of other Africans over us, I will have to educate them using Kenya as a case study.

Let me tell you one truth, Nigerians are the kinds of people on Earth that do not take Nonsense from anyone but it just saddened me how come we have taken too much nonsense from our semi puppet leaders (I will explain or come back to this later)

TonyeBarcanista:
While Nigerians have always pride in the self titled "African Giant" rhetoric, facts on ground shows otherwise. Though we generate more revenue than Kenya, which is 70% due to the gift of nature under our soil(Petrodollars), Nigerians still lag behind greatly in basic things when compared to the East African giant.

Well, the answer to this is very simple and if you don't understand why this is happening in 2017. Let me just lecture you. Nigeria is a country or state that will never fully bow down to its puppet masters and this is just the simple reason. Nigeria cannot be fully controlled by the 1% structural formation linked to the Super structure of the west (The bank-stars with Economic Hegemony). Nigeria has not and will not be fully integrated into the western permanent puppet state status and this is the reason for most of this things. The question is, do you want to be a permanent puppet state and be like Dubai, Saudi, Greece, Spain, Ghana or even Kenya (Sidebar**)Many ppl do not even know that Jerry Rowslings was covertly working for the west and already sold out Ghana to the west. Ask yourself why did they allow a foreign base*Africom in west Africa and Nigeria has still refused? and or the most recently colonized countries in Europe ? (Nigerians will never bow to such and this is why we are where we are today) The growth has been very slow but it's steady as we are currently fighting or facing an Economic war with the same West.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kOuAzazSCLA/WMdgTFlgR6I/AAAAAAABQIk/7O6J04OKqTkt0gDX-UXHMxbZkW74REq8wCLcB/s1600/us.PNG[/img]

TonyeBarcanista:
According to 2015 data from World Health Organisation, Nigeria's male and female life expectancy are 52years and 56 years respectively, meaning an average Nigerian is expected to die before he/she turns 60. Meanwhile, the expectancy for Kenyan male and female are 61 and 66 years respectively. Similarly, while Nigeria has the 10th highest infant mortality rate worldwide with average 72 deaths per 1,000 birth, Kenya's infant mortality rate is rated 52nd in the world with average 32 deaths per 1,000 births. This means it is safer to give birth in Kenya than in Nigeria, and an average Kenyan living in Kenya is expected to live longer than an average Nigerian living in Nigeria.

For your information, anything you hear of international even up to the tune of UN is being controlled both politically and for information war or propaganda use by the same crooks who want to control your mindset. It's simple, they have done it everywhere else but only the most educated wont fall for this crooks. Anything you hear of international is being controlled by these crooks who want to control you and who have finally succeeded in re-colonizing Kenya and Ghana, others but not Nigeria why ? So anything from those ppl or org you mentioned is fake news. Ok!

TonyeBarcanista:
Though Nigeria has more tourism potential than Kenya, but Kenya is one of the choice destination for vacation in East Africa. While Nigeria managed to rake in $601 million as Tourism receipt(Revenue) in 2014, Kenya raked in $1.833 billion in the same year. Nigeria can't even boast of a National carrier meanwhile Kenya Airways, the National Carrier of Kenya boasts of 45 Aircrafts in their fleet with 4,000 workforce strength. In addition, Kenya Airways is reputed to be one of the best in Africa.

Well, i really dont have much to say here except to correct you, Kenya Airways has less than 40 carriers so 45 is just over hyping it ok. Again there is a reason Nigerian airways stopped working. I won't go into it now but all linked to what i explained above. Corruption and sabotaging is the key here. Well, either ways Nigerian Economy is far bigger than that of Kenya and Ghana combined when you check other revenue generating lines particularly in the service sector. I was looking for Q1 revenue of Kenya in 2016, i was just getting Barclays bank and so on. Even your banks is being runned or over runned by the west. We run our banks in Nigeria and we have extended our tentacles even to other west African countries.

TonyeBarcanista:
In Africa, Kenya is the leader of Mobile money. Nigeria is still still battling to get it right in the ICT sector with poor infrastructure, lack of power, lack of political will, and fantastically corruption.

You talk here like a kindergarten that knows nothing about banking. Nigeria rules in the banking world. What is mobile banking ? Where you have different startups MOBILE MONEY, SMS banking/USSD BANKING,POS,QUICKTELLER, PAGA, POCKETMONI ruling the world. You only have one 'impesa'. Any bank in Nigeria can send money to you and you get it instantly ready to use. Is that not the idea of mobile banking ? What is mobile banking in Europe ? Is not even common. Nobody knows it or use it.. So why talking like a day old child.

TonyeBarcanista:
At present Nigeria is experiencing recession in her economy, one would expect Nigerians to shun frivolties and seek for ways to turn the recession to prosperity instead of wasting productive hours fighting our African brethren over irrelevances. Why would one who is rationing his/her phone battery life due to epileptic power supply still spend the little battery life s/he got through his/her generator to abuse someone in Nairobi who is neither rationing his/her phone battery life nor is depending on generating set for power? There is no trophy or reward for social media fight, Nigerians should stop sending the wrong image to the world that our greatness lies in social media wars.

I'm happy you talked about recession. Yes, we are doing what we ought to have done since but dont worry, it will be tough before it gets well. Nigeria is currently fighting an Economic war. We have been too enslaved economically by the west and it started during IBB (a mere western puppet regime) that changed the rules of the game and made us heavily dependent on petrodollar. Now Nigeria is fighting back. May be you do not know the cause of that engineered recession. We know.. It's done by another permanent puppet of the west, Saudi Arabia. I wont go deep cos i dont have time.

TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria is a great country with potentials, filled with great prospects, but we can never be great if we don't channel our time and resources to fix our country.

A word should be enough for the wise... May God Bless Us All, and Bless Nigeria

Shared on my Palmchat group

RESOURCES:

All your sources and resouces are agent of the same crooks. The same western crookie naughts. I rest my case.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Ilubirun water front regeneration lagos in top gear,lagos island smiley,it came via reclaimation as seen in the last pic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
No 4 bourdillon 25 storey twin tower ikoyi in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
More high rise in yop gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Efcc head office abuja,abule egba flyover and lugbe clover leaf interchange in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Conerstone tower v.i,eagles hill estate awka in top gear, aerial of jabi lake water front abuja,both day and night shots smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Enugu independence lay out aerial,f.i.r.s head office abuja in top gear,v.p osibanjo at the ground breaking of lagos-ibadan light rail,to be completed next year ,abuja sunrise hills estate wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Gidi 2017 smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
scully95
Well, the answer to this is very simple and if you don't understand why this is happening in 2017. Let me just lecture you. Nigeria is a country or state that will never fully bow down to its puppet masters and this is just the simple reason. Nigeria cannot be fully controlled by the 1% structural formation linked to the Super structure of the west (The bank-stars with Economic Hegemony). Nigeria has not and will not be fully integrated into the western permanent puppet state status and this is the reason for most of this things. The question is, do you want to be a permanent puppet state and be like Dubai, Saudi, Greece, Spain, Ghana or even Kenya (Sidebar**)

You are bombing your brothers to protect shell petroleum and company's, profits infrastructure and employees. You are not unique at ALL.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2017
More complex in top gear abuja smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Novare abuja gateway mall in top gear,this is not jabi lake mall,neither is it the maitama mixed use,this is entirely different smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
National library and new termin@l at abuja airport in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Federal inland revenue service annex abuja in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Iyiora bridge anambra,kaduna int'l airport,portharcourt ecumenical centre all in top gear smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.